Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
Do you know what’s been missing from the government’s response to coronavirus?

You might think-- ‘more testing kits’, or ‘honest information’.

Nope. According to at least one county in the US state of Oregon, the biggest issue right now is establishing “safe spaces” where no white people are allowed.

This is how Multnomah County, Oregon is rewarding its employees who are working during the pandemic: the county government announced that one of their departments will host "a grounding space for Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) employees to share, heal, connect, and get grounded in a space that is not dominated by whiteness."

The safe-space was announced in a daily report to county employees fighting coronavirus.

When asked, a county spokesperson assured the public that it is perfectly legal to discriminate against their white employees.

She explained, “The space excludes no one. It is based on shared lived experience not identity. The same way our employee resource groups for veterans, parents, and people with a disability are based on life experience and not identity. All are welcome here.”

Except white people.

Try to wrap your mind around that double-speak.

https://justthenews.com/politics-po...gon-county-creates-segregated-safe-space

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Love to have some precedent set.

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If that's were all the POCs are I'd rather not be there anyway.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Try having some "WHITES ONLY" areas.. Lotsa luck with that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Does not surprise me in the least, lots of craziness in that part of Oregon. Policy will soon be rescinded, I believe, obviously racist and discriminatory along with being illegal.

[Linked Image]
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
A place where they can blame their problems on whitey without having to look whitey in the face . Their real problems are laziness and low IQ .

I'm with Gun Geezer - i say give them some place to be together . And they're not allowed to leave that place + they have to support themselves - that way we'll get rid of them due too them killing each other .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Nope. According to at least one county in the US state of Oregon, the biggest issue right now is establishing “safe spaces” where no white people are allowed.

This is how Multnomah County, Oregon is rewarding its employees who are working during the pandemic: the county government announced that one of their departments will host "a grounding space for Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) employees to share, heal, connect, and get grounded in a space that is not dominated by whiteness."

The safe-space was announced in a daily report to county employees fighting coronavirus.

When asked, a county spokesperson assured the public that it is perfectly legal to discriminate against their white employees.

She explained, “The space excludes no one. It is based on shared lived experience not identity. The same way our employee resource groups for veterans, parents, and people with a disability are based on life experience and not identity. All are welcome here.”

Except white people.

LMFAO...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I thought this was about the Democrats' proposed new plaque on the Statue of Liberty.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ol_mike
A place where they can blame their problems on whitey without having to look whitey in the face . Their real problems are laziness and low IQ .

I'm with Gun Geezer - i say give them some place to be together . And they're not allowed to leave that place + they have to support themselves - that way we'll get rid of them due too them killing each other .

They already have those places. They’re called Chicago, Philadelphia, Compton, etc.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Indyca35: Sounds to me like "multnomah county" belongs in kalifornicationkopia?
Doesn't it to you?
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Maybe whites should remove themselves from the workforce for a little while. Let’s see how that works out.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I live across the Columbia River from Multnomah County & Portland, Or. I'm not surprised or shocked anymore about what comes out of that god forsaken piece of real estate.

The only good things there are about 3 taverns and a cigar shop.Make that 5 taverns & 1 cigar shop.

All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void. � Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. (2 Cranch) 137 (1803)
NRA LIfe Member
GOA
SAF
CCRKBA
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
As a representative of white people nationwide, I'd just like to say, we don't givva fug.

Besides,....anybody that thinks that "safe spaces" can be found within a group of negroes is kidding themselves.

,....as if the southside of Chicago is a "safe space".

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
We did that years ago, they got pissed off.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I gots a sincere message for folks that think like that.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Except white people.

Escobar Warren moved to Oregon?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
There is a literal example of this with the country of Liberia. They were given their own land away from the oppressors, which turned into them oppressing and beheading each other in peace. Give them a state and cut the cord.

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

-Patrick Henry
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Call it crazy all ya want. I remember folks around here saying that about a lot of what was going on in California, back in the 80’s. Now it’s everywhere. This is just a trial in a safe environment to see if they can get away with it. Universities have already been doing it. Next, there will be no whites allowed venues all over America, and that won’t be the end of it. They will not be happy until whites everywhere are at least second class citizens, if not outright slaves or dead. Look at Europe. Look at immigration here.

We are not wanted, and as soon as they figure out how to get along without us, they will be looking to get rid of us. Why would they do that, you ask. Easy. Think back over thousands of years and ask yourself, what kind of people fought most often to rid themselves of a tyrannical government? What kind of people were incentive, explorative, and built advanced societies as republics and democracies? What kind of people would be the most likely to pose a serious threat to those who would enslave the entire planet for their own gain? Whites. You think you aren’t hated? You need to get out more. Or don’t, just pay attention to what is being said by the one world, one people types and others like them. It isn’t hard to find.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Used to live in Portland, in early 80s. Sure glad I left.

NRA Patron
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
YUP

MOLON LABE
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 204guy, 12344mag, 219DW, 1Longbow, 67 invisible), 2,420 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,302
Posts18,487,100
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.