T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T

Last edited by tpcollins; 05/06/20.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
She needs to die, as sorry as that sounds.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well, I'm sure praying hard.

'Nuff said.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
She needs the best hospital NYC has.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I thought you guys wanted to kill off Roberts?

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by nighthawk
I thought you guys wanted to kill off Roberts?

"Kill Off"?

Please post some links where it was suggested that "You guys" wanted to kill off Roberts.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
There should be term limits or age limits.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It would help the narrative if she were to die of Covid19.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A little hyperbole. Ignored a thread not long ago where everyone was dumping on Roberts for not being a far right ideologue. I think based on Roberts not voting for cert on a Second Amendment case. Like I said I pretty much ignored the thread - no poster revealed any Supreme Court acumen. (Of course the fact that Ruth is universally considered a Constitutional scholar and an exceptional legal analyst is irrelevant. Some people here keep lining up to send flowers. We simply don't like her conclusions. Never mind the argument.)

Last edited by nighthawk; 05/06/20.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I don't wish ill health on anyone including that vile person.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I hope the corner of the casket doesn’t bump the wall again.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A little hyperbole. Ignored a thread not long ago where everyone was dumping on Roberts for not being a far right ideologue. I think based on Roberts not voting for cert on a Second Amendment case. Like I said I pretty much ignored the thread - no poster revealed any Supreme Court acumen. (Of course the fact that Ruth is universally considered a Constitutional scholar and an exceptional legal analyst is irrelevant. We simply don't like her conclusions. Never mind the argument.)

Wanting a SC Justice to follow the Constitution he swore to uphold is not "far right ideologue".

Go drool somewhere else.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
A little hyperbole. Ignored a thread not long ago where everyone was dumping on Roberts for not being a far right ideologue. I think based on Roberts not voting for cert on a Second Amendment case. Like I said I pretty much ignored the thread - no poster revealed any Supreme Court acumen. (Of course the fact that Ruth is universally considered a Constitutional scholar and an exceptional legal analyst is irrelevant. We simply don't like her conclusions. Never mind the argument.)

Wanting a SC Justice to follow the Constitution [according to MY personal interpretation] he swore to uphold is not "far right ideologue".

Go drool somewhere else.

Yes, there's only one side to a coin and only my position to br considered. For everyone else is wrong. And nothing you say, no point you can make, will change my mind. I think that point of view lead to the demise of the Neanderthals.

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Wanting a SC Justice to follow the Constitution [according to MY personal interpretation] he swore to uphold is not "far right ideologue".

Go drool somewhere else.

Yes, there's only one side to a coin and only my position to consider. For everyone else is wrong. And nothing you say, no point you can make, will change my mind. I think that point of view lead to the demise of the Neanderthals.

No, dumbass.

There IS only ONE thing the entire premise of the Supreme Court was created to function as a branch of gov't. The US Constitution. That's it. That's all. End of story.

Sadly politics has been injected into that, as well as other branches of govt that should not be politically affiliated.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
A little hyperbole. Ignored a thread not long ago where everyone was dumping on Roberts for not being a far right ideologue. I think based on Roberts not voting for cert on a Second Amendment case. Like I said I pretty much ignored the thread - no poster revealed any Supreme Court acumen. (Of course the fact that Ruth is universally considered a Constitutional scholar and an exceptional legal analyst is irrelevant. Some people here keep lining up to send flowers. We simply don't like her conclusions. Never mind the argument.)

I don't buy your statement that she is "universally considered a Constitutional scholar". That is just propaganda from the liberal media. The media said the same about Obama, who led a totally corrupt administration and never followed the constitution.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So the cure is to inject the opposite political point of view and abandon reasoned argument? Was that a concept of the Founding Fathers?

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by doubletap
I don't buy your statement that she is "universally considered a Constitutional scholar".

What notable legal authority speaks to the contrary? You mean she rose through the judicial system being an ignoramus? They couldn't impress a scholarly liberal?

Which explains a lot.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
The concept of the founding fathers was the Constitution, which isn't an opposing political view.

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by krp
The concept of the founding fathers was the Constitution, which isn't an opposing political view.

Kent

Wasting our breath here.

Some people are too stupid to understand that the Constitution doesn't limit freedoms of citizens. It limits infringement of freedom and liberty of citizens by the government.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The concept of the Founding Fathers was a just system of government of which the Constitution forms an outline. Ever look at the old Soviet constitution? More explicit guarantee of rights there, but hardly a more just system of government. One glaring difference is the application of rights to a particular instance by rational discussion considering all points of view rather than a dictat by a particular person or political body (Politburo). One of the great old saws in favor of our adversarial system of justice; "From heat comes light."

Which explains a lot.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (300_savage, 69sportfury, 17CalFan, Alan_C, akpls, 11 invisible), 1,587 guests, and 926 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,562
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.