Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://www.foxnews.com/us/oklahoma...customers-dining-room-closed-coronavirus

I know what my guess is.... anyone know for sure......

At least two McDonald's workers in Oklahoma were shot Wednesday evening after informing two female customers the dining area was closed due to the coronavirus pandemic, authorities said.

The incident occurred at about 6 p.m. at an Oklahoma City location. One of the women grew angry over the lack of seating and opened fire striking one employee in the leg and the other in the shoulder, police said. They are expected to recover, according to Oklahoma City's KOCO-TV.

Prior to the shooting, 32-year-old suspect reportedly got into a physical altercation with a third employee who was knocked down and suffered a head laceration, police said. The suspect then left the restaurant before coming back with a gun and firing off two or three rounds, Capt. Larry Withrow, of the Oklahoma City Police Department, told Business Insider.

The suspects were taken into custody following the incident, police said. It's not clear yet what charges they will be facing.

Please don't feed the trolls!

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Likely those rascally Finns acting up again.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mcdonald's for dinner? Musta been Joo's

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
If they don’t say, probably nice honest coloreds.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from images2.minutemediacdn.com]

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Maybe Vikings.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't find it funny at all.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sounds like white gangster thugs to me

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mike_S
Maybe Vikings.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
[Linked Image from chancedagger.files.wordpress.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The article said “suspects”. Did you not read the entire thing?

IC B3

P
PWN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I enjoyed this from the comments section.

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the black community and their culture to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the influx of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, as an example of all they have achieved by their enthusiasm for self-improvement through hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by PWN

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the black community and their culture to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the influx of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, as an example of all they have achieved by their enthusiasm for self-improvement through hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

Particularly funny because no liberal can call the poster racist. That accusation would suggest that reality is the opposite of what's overtly stated in the post, which would make the accuser a racist for implying that no one could say those things other than sarcastically.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by www search
Gloricia Woody, 32, was arrested in connection with a shooting at a McDonald's in southwest Oklahoma City.

Gloricia is a strong Danish name I think...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PWN

laugh

That was well done!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Stickfight
I don't find it funny at all.

I find it funny that you totally lack the ability to grasp the obvious.

Last edited by rickt300; 05/07/20.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Dang Quakers nothing but trouble makers!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm shocked!

MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It’s actually not funny at all, (that they shield the pics and/or race of Gloricia the grape ape), I would expect the media to do that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This was just three miles from my house.

VIDEO

Police Identify Woman Accused In SW OKC McDonald's Shooting

Thursday, May 7th 2020, 9:47 am
By: News9.com

clic pic for story
[Linked Image from griffin-local.imgix.net]

A woman was arrested after four McDonald's employees were injured in an assault in southwest Oklahoma City, police said.

Gloricia Woody, 32, was arrested in connection with a shooting at a McDonald's in southwest Oklahoma City.

Police were called shortly after 6:20 p.m. Wednesday to 9001 S Pennsylvania Avenue near SW 89th Street. Officers initially thought they were looking for two suspects but realized only one woman was involved.

When officers arrived, they found one employee shot in the arm, two employees injured by shrapnel and one employee suffering from a head injury during a physical altercation.

Employees said they told the woman the dining area was closed and asked her to leave. She refused and a physical altercation occurred.

The woman left and returned with a handgun and reportedly fired it about three times.

The four employees suffered non-life-threatening injuries and three of them were taken to a local hospital.

Police found Woody a few blocks south of the McDonald's and arrested her without incident.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

194 members (29aholic, 308xray, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 2500HD, 300_savage, 27 invisible), 1,780 guests, and 966 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,192
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.