-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 59 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 58 59
R
R
I found two different addresses for him and 2 different phone numbers. Both addresses are houses, I'm guessing one is his parents because it's pretty large looking (google maps).

For the AG, I just googled Texas Attorney General.. it was the gentleman that was mentioned earlier in this thread, but I just filled out the complaint online. I'll probably call the Harris County Sheriffs department tomorrow and see if there is anything they suggest or anything they can do. It's unlikely anything will happen, but I'm hoping if enough of us complain that will be a red flag that will force them to look into it. If I hear anything back from any of the complaints I filed, I will update you guys.

-Ryan
GB1

R
R
Thanks a lot man! Keep me posted if you hear anything from the sheriffs office. I’ll gladly contact them as well as the Attorney General if it’ll help.

Last edited by Remington600; 04/24/20.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Guys, I have a couple of contacts on another forum and one of them works for Harris County Sheriff's Office. He's off until Monday, but on Monday he's going to try to help y'all out:

I'm out of the office till Monday but I can get in touch with burglary and theft.

They're probably going to want names of complainants and case numbers if any
reports have been filed. We don't have a cyber crime unit.

The minute I have a number or name, I will update you guys.

Darryle

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is getting interesting now. Could someone give Optics and Ammo LLC the name of the officer so he can threaten to sue the officer too?

R
R
That would be great! Definitely let us know if you have some contact info for somebody.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You guys are great!

I thought I was in this alone and far away.

I did finally get my refund from CitiBank VISA but it went to and fro a couple times.

I still have the water bottle he sent in lieu of the leupold Scope.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by VernAK
You guys are great!

I thought I was in this alone and far away.

I did finally get my refund from CitiBank VISA but it went to and fro a couple times.

I still have the water bottle he sent in lieu of the leupold Scope.

That kind of scam artist crap needs to get him some hard time.

In a cell with Bubba, who stands 6'8", hung like a mule, and has a thing for white meat. grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
R
Just ran across this. If this is the same D-bag Chris Eustice then he also had a GoFundMe page trying to raise $5k for the “Coronavirus relief fund.” I think this is a scam just like this guys life. If anybody contacts authorities which I plan on doing, make them aware of this scam as well.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/3rn7e-coronavirus-relief-fund

Last edited by Remington600; 04/26/20.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
That is him, what an utter douchebag move.

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
R
R
I thought so. Let me know if you have a contact at the sheriffs office and let’s light up his phone today with everyone who has been scammed! I’m sick of this D-bag.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Remington600
Just ran across this. If this is the same D-bag Chris Eustice then he also had a GoFundMe page trying to raise $5k for the “Coronavirus relief fund.” I think this is a scam just like this guys life. If anybody contacts authorities which I plan on doing, make them aware of this scam as well.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/3rn7e-coronavirus-relief-fund

Guy is criminally insane.

Someone ought to notify GoFundMe as to his scams..

It's also a felony to receive money in the name of a charity and not forward the entire amount to the organization or cause stated. He better be able to prove up every penny.

Christopher Eustice is organizing this fundraiser.

Created April 5, 2020
Accidents & Emergencies

If I raise $5,000 for the Coronavirus Relief Fund then I will shave my head on camera and share the video on Facebook with my donors.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
R
So far nobody has donated a cent. I’m hoping it stays that way but I’ll be contacting go fund me later today and warning them of this.

Last edited by Remington600; 04/27/20.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
So far nobody has donated a cent. I’m hoping it stays that way but I’ll be contacting go fund me later today and warning them of this.

I sent my email just now

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
And I just emailed my CC company and filed a fraud dispute . Don't expect much out of it except to put a burr under this guys saddle...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
R
R
I heard back from the Texas AG's office. It was sort of a form letter basically saying they'll keep it on file until there is enough reason to justify looking into it. I recommend every person that has been ripped off by him file a complaint online, maybe if they see enough about this guy they'll be forced to look into it. Haven't heard anything back from FTC yet.

-Ryan
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Here is the update I have and what is needed:

You can PM me and I will give you his name and work email address, this does two things, it keeps his name and email off the forum, allows me to verify validity thru this thread and protects him from legal action from this asshat. If you have a legitimate claim and you are just now finding this thread, please join the forum and contact me or use my email address (on my profile) to contact me, I will do my best to protect both parties and your privacy, I just want to see this guy shut down and prevent him from defrauding other sportsmen.

[quote]First Reply:

l sent an email yesterday afternoon asking who is the best person to handle it along with the link to the thread. I havent gotten a reply. In all reality I hope I get contact info with someone at HPD as we only have like 6 burglary and theft investigators in the entire county....

Second Reply:

I'm gonna need actual names of any reports that have been filed. If none have been filed they need to start on it so we can get the ball rolling.

Both burglary and theft along with financial crimes handle it

XXXXXX/quote]

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Darryle
Here is the update I have and what is needed:

You can PM me and I will give you his name and work email address, this does two things, it keeps his name and email off the forum, allows me to verify validity thru this thread and protects him from legal action from this asshat. If you have a legitimate claim and you are just now finding this thread, please join the forum and contact me or use my email address (on my profile) to contact me, I will do my best to protect both parties and your privacy, I just want to see this guy shut down and prevent him from defrauding other sportsmen.

[quote]First Reply:

l sent an email yesterday afternoon asking who is the best person to handle it along with the link to the thread. I havent gotten a reply. In all reality I hope I get contact info with someone at HPD as we only have like 6 burglary and theft investigators in the entire county....

Second Reply:

I'm gonna need actual names of any reports that have been filed. If none have been filed they need to start on it so we can get the ball rolling.

Both burglary and theft along with financial crimes handle it

XXXXXX/quote]

Please give them the case numbers. If you compile the cases, the penalty will escalate.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
R
Did you file a case against him? If so who did you contact to do this?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

I have no dog in this fight except to stop this asshat from ripping people off. I just happen to have contacts in law enforcement in the county where it took place

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Darryle

I have no dog in this fight except to stop this asshat from ripping people off. I just happen to have contacts in law enforcement in the county where it took place

Like!

Page 7 of 59 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

436 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 163bc, 37 invisible), 2,105 guests, and 1,147 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,245
Posts18,486,132
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.