Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
His pond, his rules. That's how it should be.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Bristoe
He's not a bad guy, actually. He just doesn't want people running around on his property.

I understand that.
He's a selfish prick if he won't let a good neighbor fish in that pond.

Who says he feels like he has a good neighbor?

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by akasparky
He's not a bad guy, actually. He just doesn't want people running around on his property.

I understand that.

Who says he feels like he has a good neighbor?

That's right. I heard Bristoe is a peeping tom...Telescope and everything.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

I understand that.

Eh,....everybody out here is fairly private. Myself included. This area is starting to grow fast and it's understandable that the people who have been out here for a while feel like they have to protect their privacy. I'm one of the new guys. The guy who owns the pond is the latest in a few generations that has owned the property.

And actually, I've never asked him. Another neighbor asked him and his reply was,"If I let you I'll have to let everybody".

So I never bothered him about it.

It's been a bit of a joke on the forum for a while, so I just thought I'd show the pond in question.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by smokepole
Folks down south just seem like ass holes about their precious property. They act like they figure you're going to steal their ground one bucket full of dirt at a time or something. I've asked to fish in lots of private ponds around here and don't recall ever being turned down. I'm not talking friends or neighbors either but perfect strangers. See a pond I'd like to fish. Knock on the door and ask politely. Folks say sure, go ahead.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

PREZACTLY

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I understand that.

Eh,....everybody out here is fairly private. Myself included. This area is starting to grow fast and it's understandable that the people who have been out here for a while feel like they have to protect their privacy. I'm one of the new guys. The guy who owns the pond is the latest in a few generations that has owned the property.

And actually, I've never asked him. Another neighbor asked him and his reply was,"If I let you I'll have to let everybody".

So I never bothered him about it.

It's been a bit of a joke on the forum for a while, so I just thought I'd show the pond in question.
Geesus, you can't see in his bedroom window from that pond can you ?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Folks down south just seem like ass holes about their precious property. They act like they figure you're going to steal their ground one bucket full of dirt at a time or something. I've asked to fish in lots of private ponds around here and don't recall ever being turned down. I'm not talking friends or neighbors either but perfect strangers. See a pond I'd like to fish. Knock on the door and ask politely. Folks say sure, go ahead.

You're so special. But if someone owns land and doesn't want you on it, they owe you no explanation. That's a fact, no matter how much you want to bitch about it.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Is that road public? I could make that cast all day long.

That's another neighbor's driveway. We're off the road a bit back here.

So start casting from the driveway.

That pic is deceptive. The pond is about 150 yards from that driveway.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You're so special. But if someone owns land and doesn't want you on it, they owe you no explanation. That's a fact, no matter how much you want to bitch about it.
Never said I was special. They's probably even give you permission if you weren't such an arrogant, stupid lookin ass hole.

Last edited by Blackheart; 05/07/20.
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
How about getting a drone equipped for bluegill fishing. They're out there.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Never said I was special. They's probablt even give you permission if you weren't such a stupid lookin ass hole.

LOL, you, on the other hand are one handsome dude.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Never said I was special. They's probablt even give you permission if you weren't such a stupid lookin ass hole.

Actually yes, yes I am. And I don't dress like an old biker punk with a doo rag either. Folks generally don't want riff raff around even if it's geriatric riff raff..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Actually yes, yes I am. And I don't dress like an old biker punk with a doo rag either.

Do you look like an old biker punk?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I understand the land owners situation and it is true that if you let one neighbor hunt, fish, ride horses or atvs on your property, every neighbor will expect the same opportunity and if not given the opportunity, then the land owner is the bad neighbor. We learned this 30 years ago when we let a neighbor ride her horse on our property. It got out of hand quickly.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Actually yes, yes I am. And I don't dress like an old biker punk with a doo rag either.

Do you look like an old biker punk?
No you do.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You obviously have me confused with someone else. Not surprising, you're easily confused.

That's pretty common with dickheads like you. So no big deal.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by logger
I understand the land owners situation and it is true that if you let one neighbor hunt, fish, ride horses or atvs on your property, every neighbor will expect the same opportunity and if not given the opportunity, then the land owner is the bad neighbor. We learned this 30 years ago when we let a neighbor ride her horse on our property. It got out of hand quickly.
What a load of shyt. I have permission to hunt and fish on my next door neighbors land and on the neighbors across the road. The next door neighbor has given permission to several other people but the neighbor across the road doesn't want a lot of people on and has only granted permission to one other besides me.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You obviously have me confused with someone else. Not surprising, you're easily confused.

That's pretty common with dickheads like you. So no big deal.
You never posted a picture of yourself on here sitting on a bike wearing a doo rag ? White bearded scruffy looking, skinny little old dude ?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, you senile f*ck. I never owned a bike, and I've never worn a "doo-rag."

Much less posted a picture of such.

Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (1OntarioJim, 41rem, 16penny, 35, afisher, Anaconda, 12 invisible), 1,422 guests, and 849 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,493
Posts18,472,103
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.