Home
Posted By: Bristoe Pond - 05/07/20
,...that I can't fish.

humph,..

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: rem141r Re: Pond - 05/07/20
thats what moonlit summer nights are made for.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Pond - 05/07/20
It's bigger than it looks in the pic. I bet I could catch a stringer of bluegill out of there in a little while with a yellow spinner bait.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Pond - 05/07/20
Poaching is underrated.
Posted By: DavePrice Re: Pond - 05/07/20
Can't,
or not suppose to?
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Pond - 05/07/20
get even with him.... plant some cattails in there...
He's not a bad guy, actually. He just doesn't want people running around on his property.

I understand that.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Pond - 05/07/20
Do you mean a yellow beatle spin? If so, yep, you would likely be right. Get your wife to drop you off by there one evening. A buddy of mine plays the broke down vehicle trick. He puts a white rag in the drivers side window and sneaks in. The dude really racks up sometimes.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Pond - 05/07/20
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Poaching is underrated.

LOL. a young man's game, in case you need to outrun someone.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Pond - 05/07/20

I don't know if it's still that way but it used to be if the state of Kentucky stocked game fish in ponds/lakes on privately owned ground the owner was supposed to allow public fishing. Even if no longer the rule, public fishing possibly could be 'grandfathered' in for ponds state stocked previous to change in ruling.
A friend of the family bought some property with a pond about that size when I was a young teen. He allowed me to fish in it.

I was fishing for bluegill when I caught my first largemouth bass out of that pond. It was about 3 lbs, but I thought it was a monster.

I showed it to the guy that bought the property and he decided to go fishing with me afterwards. I caught quite a few bass out of that farm pond.
Posted By: rong Re: Pond - 05/07/20
Have you spoken to him latey about it?
I remember you saying awhile back he didn't aloow it.Maybe he's softened up a bit.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Pond - 05/07/20
Is that road public? I could make that cast all day long.
Originally Posted by rong
I remember you saying awhile back he didn't aloow it.Maybe he's softened up a bit.

Nah,...I'm not going to bother him about it.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Pond - 05/07/20
Just throw some walnut husks out there and net the big floaters.

I'm kidding of course.

That's another neighbor's driveway. We're off the road a bit back here.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Pond - 05/08/20
Originally Posted by Bristoe

So start casting from the driveway.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Pond - 05/08/20

I was fishing for bluegill when I caught my first largemouth bass out of that pond. It was about 3 lbs, but I thought it was a monster.

The first 3-lb. bass for a kid is a huge deal. Almost like getting laid the first time.

Well, maybe not. But it's up there.

A good fishing pond is one of life's simple but profound pleasures.
Posted By: akasparky Re: Pond - 05/08/20
Looks like a brown trout farm....
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Pond - 05/08/20
He's not a bad guy, actually. He just doesn't want people running around on his property.

I understand that.
He's a selfish prick if he won't let a good neighbor fish in that pond.
His pond, his rules. That's how it should be.
Originally Posted by Blackheart

I understand that.

Who says he feels like he has a good neighbor?
Originally Posted by akasparky

I understand that.

Who says he feels like he has a good neighbor?

That's right. I heard Bristoe is a peeping tom...Telescope and everything.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Pond - 05/08/20

I understand that.

Eh,....everybody out here is fairly private. Myself included. This area is starting to grow fast and it's understandable that the people who have been out here for a while feel like they have to protect their privacy. I'm one of the new guys. The guy who owns the pond is the latest in a few generations that has owned the property.

And actually, I've never asked him. Another neighbor asked him and his reply was,"If I let you I'll have to let everybody".

So I never bothered him about it.

It's been a bit of a joke on the forum for a while, so I just thought I'd show the pond in question.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Folks down south just seem like ass holes about their precious property. They act like they figure you're going to steal their ground one bucket full of dirt at a time or something. I've asked to fish in lots of private ponds around here and don't recall ever being turned down. I'm not talking friends or neighbors either but perfect strangers. See a pond I'd like to fish. Knock on the door and ask politely. Folks say sure, go ahead.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Pond - 05/08/20

PREZACTLY

I understand that.

Eh,....everybody out here is fairly private. Myself included. This area is starting to grow fast and it's understandable that the people who have been out here for a while feel like they have to protect their privacy. I'm one of the new guys. The guy who owns the pond is the latest in a few generations that has owned the property.

And actually, I've never asked him. Another neighbor asked him and his reply was,"If I let you I'll have to let everybody".

So I never bothered him about it.

It's been a bit of a joke on the forum for a while, so I just thought I'd show the pond in question.
Geesus, you can't see in his bedroom window from that pond can you ?
Folks down south just seem like ass holes about their precious property. They act like they figure you're going to steal their ground one bucket full of dirt at a time or something. I've asked to fish in lots of private ponds around here and don't recall ever being turned down. I'm not talking friends or neighbors either but perfect strangers. See a pond I'd like to fish. Knock on the door and ask politely. Folks say sure, go ahead.

You're so special. But if someone owns land and doesn't want you on it, they owe you no explanation. That's a fact, no matter how much you want to bitch about it.

So start casting from the driveway.

That pic is deceptive. The pond is about 150 yards from that driveway.

You're so special. But if someone owns land and doesn't want you on it, they owe you no explanation. That's a fact, no matter how much you want to bitch about it.
Never said I was special. They's probably even give you permission if you weren't such an arrogant, stupid lookin ass hole.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Pond - 05/08/20
How about getting a drone equipped for bluegill fishing. They're out there.

Never said I was special. They's probablt even give you permission if you weren't such a stupid lookin ass hole.

LOL, you, on the other hand are one handsome dude.

Never said I was special. They's probablt even give you permission if you weren't such a stupid lookin ass hole.

Actually yes, yes I am. And I don't dress like an old biker punk with a doo rag either. Folks generally don't want riff raff around even if it's geriatric riff raff..

Actually yes, yes I am. And I don't dress like an old biker punk with a doo rag either.

Do you look like an old biker punk?
Posted By: logger Re: Pond - 05/08/20
I understand the land owners situation and it is true that if you let one neighbor hunt, fish, ride horses or atvs on your property, every neighbor will expect the same opportunity and if not given the opportunity, then the land owner is the bad neighbor. We learned this 30 years ago when we let a neighbor ride her horse on our property. It got out of hand quickly.

Actually yes, yes I am. And I don't dress like an old biker punk with a doo rag either.

Do you look like an old biker punk?
No you do.
You obviously have me confused with someone else. Not surprising, you're easily confused.

That's pretty common with dickheads like you. So no big deal.
Originally Posted by logger
I understand the land owners situation and it is true that if you let one neighbor hunt, fish, ride horses or atvs on your property, every neighbor will expect the same opportunity and if not given the opportunity, then the land owner is the bad neighbor. We learned this 30 years ago when we let a neighbor ride her horse on our property. It got out of hand quickly.
What a load of shyt. I have permission to hunt and fish on my next door neighbors land and on the neighbors across the road. The next door neighbor has given permission to several other people but the neighbor across the road doesn't want a lot of people on and has only granted permission to one other besides me.
You obviously have me confused with someone else. Not surprising, you're easily confused.

That's pretty common with dickheads like you. So no big deal.
You never posted a picture of yourself on here sitting on a bike wearing a doo rag ? White bearded scruffy looking, skinny little old dude ?
LOL, you senile f*ck. I never owned a bike, and I've never worn a "doo-rag."

Much less posted a picture of such.

Must have been somebody else. Makes no difference, you're such and arrogant, condescending prick nobody'd give you permission anyways. You could never stop or hide your condescending air of superiority and you know it, however unjustified it may be.
Posted By: Bama_Rick Re: Pond - 05/08/20
You should dig a pond Bristoe. The thread would be epic!
Posted By: DMc Re: Pond - 05/08/20
If you want to fish the pond, give your neighbor a copy of Pat McManus; The Night the Bear Ate Goombaw.

You'll be in like Flynn... once he reads it. Be sure to let him know Rancid is long gone.

DMc
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick
He should just go and politely ask his neighbor if he'd mind if he wet a line in that pond first. You've got nothing to lose by asking. If he gets permission and catches a mess of fish he should take some over to the neighbor as a thank you. Maybe even take him a fruit basket or home baked cookies at Christmas. We do that for our neighbors and would even if they didn't let us hunt and fish.
Posted By: oldtimer303 Re: Pond - 05/08/20

Paid $175,000 for the land, $6,000. for the pond and $500. to stock it. Not one offer to chip in with labor or cash from relatives or neighbors during the process. Fishing is by invitation only and you must be bring a child under ten years old. Now realize why few allowed fishing in private ponds when I was a kid. GW
Posted By: kolofardos Re: Pond - 05/08/20

Absolutely!
I dug a firepit,..2 actually. That's about all the digging I have in me.
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: Pond - 05/08/20
Um.... backhoe not shovel grin
Posted By: mike7mm08 Re: Pond - 05/08/20
On the verge of loosing your redneck card. There is no redneck that could live within stumbling distance of a pond like that and not fish it. At some point your going to have to get drunk enough to just say screw and go violate that pond in the middle of the night. The key is to not get so drunk that you don't see the po po coming so you can get a head start. I am sure your days of out running the cops with out a head start are long past just like mine.

Or use your age to your advantage. Perhaps you need to have a senior moment and wonder down to "grandpas pond" cause grandma wants some fresh bluegills for dinner.

I have toned down my fishing "adventures". I was more of the stealth type. Ghillie suit and prearranged drop off and pickup points. Spotter and two way radios. Never got caught. Did get "lost" a few times and had to ask the landowners if they seen my dog that ran off. Had to go back later to retrieve my equipment.

The good lord probably saved me from going to jail when he took away some serious temptation. My brother bought a place that abutted DNR land. Well on this land about 50 yards out his backdoor was a state trout hatchery. Fortunately they shut it down that summer he moved in. I was waiting til fall.
Posted By: hillestadj Re: Pond - 05/08/20

I understand that.

You probably don't understand because you have nothing but here goes.....what other people work for isn't for your broke dick, lazy azz to play with. They don't owe you an explanation. They aren't pricks for saying no if asked, you're a prick for putting them in the position to have to tell a dead beat no.
Originally Posted by hillestadj

I understand that.

You probably don't understand because you have nothing but here goes.....what other people work for isn't for your broke dick, lazy azz to play with. They don't owe you an explanation. They aren't pricks for saying no if asked, you're a prick for putting them in the position to have to tell a dead beat no.
I have my own pond full of bass, bluegills and bullheads in my back yard you stupid son of a bitch. It was full of fish when I bought the place. I don't fish in it often myself anymore. When somebody asks, I let them fish in it. It's no skin off my ass and it's a great place to take a kid fishing as you can catch bluegills just as fast as you can take one off the hook and get a line back in the water.
Posted By: bartman Re: Pond - 05/08/20
Bristoe that picture of the pond and the gravel road brought back a memory from a long time ago in your part of the world. Lemme take you back 40 years ago to a place in rural Kentucky. A friend and I had secured permission to hunt some land with a cabin located on a gravel road just like the one pictured in your post. One evening we parked the car on the gravel road next to the cabin and proceeded to hunt the field behind the cabin. Both sides of the road we had permission to hunt. After a little while we noticed a pickup truck had come down the road from the opposite end and stopped. We walked up to the truck to talk to the driver and explain we had permission to hunt. By the time we reached the truck, the driver, a senior citizen had stepped out and was standing behind the drivers side door and was completely enraged. Unbeknownst to me the gravel road led back over the hilly horizon to a house and my car had blocked his wife from access. She had to turn around and go all the way back to town to phone her husband. By this time the man was in a complete rage, I remember him calling me a son of a b@#$% and telling me to get my ass down there and move the car. Enough was enough and I told the guy to calm down, I made a mistake and would go move my car. He exploded with profanities and I could see him look over at the shotgun he had propped up on the middle of the truck seat. Time seemed to move slowly and my last thought was that this might turn into a really bad confrontation. Clear heads prevailed and after a bit more profanity and him calling me more names we started off back towards the cabin to move the car. By the time we walked the distance the driver was already there and sitting on the front porch. When we arrived the guy had calmed down and was quite apologetic. A few lessons were learned that day by this at the time 18 year old. One, no means no. Two, people are sometimes funny about their land. It is theirs not yours or mine respect it.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Pond - 05/08/20
,...that I can't fish.

humph,..

I was looking for Bible passages on how the temptations of a wicked woman should be resisted. Satan his own self sent that pond Bristoe, look how he has already caused hostility and dissection right here on this thread.

Crosseth not that fenceline! (not like you could anyway 🙂)
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Pond - 05/08/20

I'd dig an underground tunnel over to that pond, fish it from below.....out of sight and all.........
Posted By: JeffA Re: Pond - 05/08/20
Originally Posted by kolofardos

Absolutely!

Bristoe did that when he was just a wee lass....different tractor different day...but some things never change.

Posted By: Crockettnj Re: Pond - 05/08/20
Originally Posted by DMc
If you want to fish the pond, give your neighbor a copy of Pat McManus; The Night the Bear Ate Goombaw.

You'll be in like Flynn... once he reads it. Be sure to let him know Rancid is long gone.

DMc

I used to devour his articles, and when my mom bought me his book ... Great gift to a little kid. TOTALLY forgot about him.

As for the pond, its not yours. Rare to be turned down if you ask around here.

As for the comment about farm ponds in general being terrific, I couldnt agree more.

And a kids 1st 3lb bass? You nailed it. Memorable.
Posted By: shaman Re: Pond - 05/08/20
Almost like getting laid the first time.

I guess it all depends on who you get laid with.

There have been a few that would have gladly traded some good bluegill fishing for.

I understand that.

I have my own pond full of bass, bluegills and bullheads in my back yard you stupid son of a bitch. It was full of fish when I bought the place. I don't fish in it often myself anymore. When somebody asks, I let them fish in it. It's no skin off my ass and it's a great place to take a kid fishing as you can catch bluegills just as fast as you can take one off the hook and get a line back in the water.

Mea Culpa...you have your own well stocked pond that you don't fish. But you knock on perfect strangers doors and ask to fish their ponds. Sounds like the way to go.
Originally Posted by JeffA

Absolutely!

Bristoe did that when he was just a wee lass....different tractor different day...but some things never change.

As like him as it may seem I doubt that's Bristoe, there is no way they had color cameras when he was that age...Grandson maybe?
Posted By: White_Bear Re: Pond - 05/08/20
I enjoy building ponds but you are a little out of my permit range.

I understand that.

Mea Culpa...you have your own well stocked pond that you don't fish. But you knock on perfect strangers doors and ask to fish their ponds. Sounds like the way to go.
It gets boring hunting and fishing in the same place all the time. Variety is good. More people would know that if fewer people were selfish pricks like you and most Southerners and particularly Texans. Those f.uckers are always stuck hunting/fishing their own land because they're all selfish pricks and nobody gives anybody permission. It used to be there were a lot of folks in this area who didn't post their land and didn't care if others hunted/fished on it because they were often off hunting on somebody else's land. That was nice for everybody because nobody was stuck hunting/fishing the same old ground all the time. Then selfish ass holes like you became more and more prevalent and ruined it for everybody. Thankfully that sickness hasn't completely invaded my area of the Northeast yet and there are still a fair amount of people who will still give permission free for the asking.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Pond - 05/08/20
Picture time!!!

Pics or didn’t happen !!!!!!!!

My private pond here ....I put 50 channel cats in 4 yrs ago, there were *some* in there already. I fed them for about a year and lost interest. Also a gazillion 2” bluegill in there. Needs to be redone.

Posted By: JeffA Re: Pond - 05/08/20
A good stocking of Large Mouth Bass might fix your over abundance of Bluegill issue...
Posted By: BayouRover Re: Pond - 05/08/20

He could just let his next waterline leak continue to flow and seek a low spot on his land. Dam up the low side so it doesn't cross his fence, and Wala.... A fishing pond with minimal effort.

If done right with just a bit of planning, Bristoe might be able to fish from his easy chair in his living room. Maybe even when he's taking a crap........ Paradise.
It gets boring hunting and fishing in the same place all the time.

So your boredom means you get to impose on others resources - if they don't allow it that makes them the asswhole?

More people would know that if fewer people were selfish pricks like you and most Southerners and particularly Texans. Those f.uckers are always stuck hunting/fishing their own land because they're all selfish pricks and nobody gives anybody permission.

STUCK. LOL, how [bleep] is your land that you feel stuck hunting it? I can't speak to pond fishing, maybe its the cats ass - I'm stuck fishing the same 4 pools on Mississippi River and tributaries unless I feel like trailering the boat somewhere down the road. Gets boring.

It used to be there were a lot of folks in this area who didn't post their land and didn't care if others hunted/fished on it because they were often off hunting on somebody else's land. That was nice for everybody because nobody was stuck hunting/fishing the same old ground all the time.

I'm sure it was very nice for everybody that didn't have any skin in the game. Condolences on that ending.

Then selfish ass holes like you became more and more prevalent and ruined it for everybody.

Right. Free ride ruined. Fugg me.
Posted By: deflave Re: Pond - 05/08/20
Do you have any pics of the pond that you do fish?

Or just the ones that you don't?
Why do you ask?
It gets boring hunting and fishing in the same place all the time.

So your boredom means you get to impose on others resources - if they don't allow it that makes them the asswhole?

More people would know that if fewer people were selfish pricks like you and most Southerners and particularly Texans. Those f.uckers are always stuck hunting/fishing their own land because they're all selfish pricks and nobody gives anybody permission.

STUCK. LOL, how [bleep] is your land that you feel stuck hunting it? I can't speak to pond fishing, maybe its the cats ass - I'm stuck fishing the same 4 pools on Mississippi River and tributaries unless I feel like trailering the boat somewhere down the road. Gets boring.

It used to be there were a lot of folks in this area who didn't post their land and didn't care if others hunted/fished on it because they were often off hunting on somebody else's land. That was nice for everybody because nobody was stuck hunting/fishing the same old ground all the time.

I'm sure it was very nice for everybody that didn't have any skin in the game. Condolences on that ending.

Then selfish ass holes like you became more and more prevalent and ruined it for everybody.

Right. Free ride ruined. Fugg me.

You're such a dumb son of a bitch you're beyond hope. Both of my grandfathers and two of my uncles were dairy farmers. We had a total of about 1600 acres in the family. None of it was ever posted and anybody was welcome to hunt, despite the fact that both my grandfathers told me I could post it if I wished. They both said they really thought that would be rather selfish of me because so many enjoyed hunting it. I only have a few acres myself but have given permission to fish and hunt to everybody who asked. You would be an exception.
lol,..a pond pissin' match.
Why do you ask?

Because you sound like a gossipy old clam that likes to bitch about his neighbor.

As opposed to somebody that really wants to fish.
Originally Posted by deflave
Why do you ask?

Because you sound like a gossipy old clam that likes to bitch about his neighbor.

I'm not participating in the pissin' match element in this thread. You need to contact somebody else.

,..sorry.
You're such a dumb son of a bitch you're beyond hope. Both of my grandfathers and two of my uncles were dairy farmers. We had a total of about 1600 acres in the family. None of it was ever posted and anybody was welcome to hunt, despite the fact that both my grandfathers told me I could post it if I wished. They both said they really thought that would be rather selfish of me because so many enjoyed hunting it. I only have a few acres myself but have given permission to fish and hunt to everybody who asked. You would be an exception.

So both your grandfathers were land owners. Your uncles were land owners. You were not a land owner. It was great for you to have all that access - as a non landowner. But you didn't post the land you didn't own, so everyone else is a fugger. Got it.

I'm extremely bummed there is no chance for me to hunt your acreage now. Sounds like the opportunity of a life time gone forever. I'll have to make do in WI.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Pond - 05/08/20
Originally Posted by slumlord
Picture time!!!

My private pond here ....I put 50 channel cats in 4 yrs ago, there were *some* in there already. I fed them for about a year and lost interest. Also a gazillion 2” bluegill in there. Needs to be redone.

Would largemouth bass knock back those mini-bluegill?

If not, get a Filipino mother-in-law and net 'em. If its got fins they'll cook it and eat it.
Posted By: bucktail Re: Pond - 05/08/20
I dug a firepit,..2 actually. That's about all the digging I have in me.

Get yourself a slusher for your N.

So both your grandfathers were land owners. Your uncles were land owners. You were not a land owner. It was great for you to have all that access - as a non landowner. But you didn't post the land you didn't own, so everyone else is a fugger. Got it.

I'm extremely bummed there is no chance for me to hunt your acreage now. Sounds like the opportunity of a life time gone forever. I'll have to make do in WI.
The point is, my grandfathers taught me not to be stingy with what I have and that sharing with those less fortunate was just being a good citizen and neighborly. Obviously you had a poor upbringing.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by slumlord
Picture time!!!

Would largemouth bass knock back those mini-bluegill?

If not, get a Filipino mother-in-law and net 'em. If its got fins they'll cook it and eat it.

In reply to you and JeffA, yes...I need to do that. The fish man comes to our Co-Op usually the 3 rd week of the month.

I should get a few. He’s had some 6-8” ones that would almost go straight to work.

Hopefully after that if I get anymore catfish fingerlings they don’t get gobbled up too. 😀
Why do you ask?

I'm not participating in the pissin' match element in this thread. You need to contact somebody else.

,..sorry.

I figured.
Posted By: Vic_in_Va Re: Pond - 05/08/20
I could get you one of these cats, your Bluegill issue wouldn't last long....probably not your Bass, either...

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
lol

Or the dogs
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Pond - 05/08/20

I understand that.

He done heard about you skinny dippin' exploits.....

The point is, my grandfathers taught me not to be stingy with what I have and that sharing with those less fortunate was just being a good citizen and neighborly. Obviously you had a poor upbringing.

Offering access to those you view as less fortunate is fine if thats what you want to do. Hitting up strangers for access is akin to begging. My poor upbringing taught me better than that.

Offering access to those you view as less fortunate is fine if thats what you want to do. Hitting up strangers for access is akin to begging. My poor upbringing taught me better than that.
It's certainly not akin to begging. Everybody is perfectly free to say no. Some do say no. some don't. I certainly don't feel at all guilty or shamed in any way when someone grants permission. Particularly so when I've done the same myself many times. I have asked permission to fish and hunt on many properties over the years and am thankful for the many opportunities I've had as a result. I now have permission on several properties in 6 Counties. Combined with all the state land in the area I have enough to never get bored.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Pond - 05/08/20
Poaching is underrated.

So is electricity. Just saying. Two can be related.

Must have been somebody else. Makes no difference, you're such and arrogant, condescending prick nobody'd give you permission anyways. You could never stop or hide your condescending air of superiority and you know it, however unjustified it may be.

LOL blackie, the places I like to fish don't require "permission."
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Pond - 05/09/20

LOL blackie, the places I like to fish don't require "permission."
Not all of mine do either you condescending ass hole. I live where some of the best, most well known trout streams in the East are within a few minutes drive. There are times when a relaxing day on a private pond are just what the doctor ordered. I have a 7 lb. bass on the wall here that came from one and have eaten many fine meals of crappie, perch and catfish from several others over the years.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Pond - 05/09/20
Wow. I wish I'd ever caught any bass crappie or perch. Catfish are definitely out of my league though, that'd be too much to ask.
Wow. I wish I'd ever caught any bass crappie or perch. Catfish are definitely out of my league though, that'd be too much to ask.
Oh, I'm sure you can out fish me too. You're such an expert at everything. We do manage to catch some fish from rivers and lakes too but I'm sure nowhere near as many or as big as you, you amazing stud you.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Pond - 05/09/20
Catfish are the best. Hardly any bones and mild tasting.

I think they're fun to catch, also. It's like hooking a tractor. They don't flip the fishing rod around like a bass. They just pull.
Oh, I'm sure you can out fish me too. You're such an expert at everything. We do manage to catch some fish from rivers and lakes too but I'm sure nowhere near as many or as big as you, you amazing stud you.

LOL, blackie, you're projecting. Do you see me on here talking about how many fish I catch or how many deer I shoot?

No, that would be you.

LOL, blackie, you're projecting. Do you see me on here talking about how many fish I catch or how many deer I shoot?

No, that would be you.
You like to insinuate a lot of shyt so I just project it back. You're a useless old f,uck and everybody knows it, including you. It is a fact that I've shot a lot of deer and caught a lot of fish. You probably could too if you weren't such a useless old f.uck.
Posted By: LJBass Re: Pond - 05/09/20

No, that would be you.

I'm to buzzed up to know if you are serious or not, but you are in colorado... Trout and yellow perch ought to be your calling card. if you need a hand, i'm only a phone call away.
Posted By: kolofardos Re: Pond - 05/09/20
How did a pond thread turn into a pissing match? Does anybody have more pond pics? Whatever happened to RRROAE's pond, did it ever get finished?
Posted By: JeffA Re: Pond - 05/09/20
Does anybody have more pond pics?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-putting-in-a-swimming-pool#Post14842045

No, that would be you.
You like to insinuate a lot of shyt so I just project it back. You're a useless old f,uck and everybody knows it, including you. It is a fact that I've shot a lot of deer and caught a lot of fish. You probably could too if you weren't such a useless old f.uck.

Blackie, I never said I didn't catch fish or shoot deer. Just that you don't see me on here talking about how great a hunter and fisherman I am all the time.

I don't have the constant need to do that, like you apparently do. I have nothing I need to prove to you. And no, I'm not "insunuating" anything, just replying to your constant litany of what you believe to be insults. This little pissing contest started when you said I was such an arsehole that no would would give me permission to fish their bluegill pond.

I replied that I don't need permission to fish the places I want to fish, which is a fact that seems to he lost on you. So I'll repeat it: not everyone needs "permission" to hunt and fish.

And as far as being a "useless old f*ck" who can't hunt or fish, you'll need to excuse me, I have to go strap on my pack and do a little training hike for my annual Rocky Mountain backpack elk hunt.

The older and more useless I get, the harder it is to stay in shape for those.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Pond - 05/09/20

Are manatee good to eat?
Posted By: elkchsr Re: Pond - 05/09/20

Hitting up strangers for access is akin to begging. My poor upbringing taught me better than that.

This has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever read on the fire.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Pond - 05/09/20

I’m in the South. I let neighbors fish my pond.

A couple of 8# bass have been pulled out of there, and put back in. I don’t fish, but enjoy their successes.

DF
Posted By: deflave Re: Pond - 05/09/20
Bristoe,

I know you're new to the farm life, but telling strangers that landowner X won't give permission to anyone, is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

Very nice! Would be even nicer if were full of fish though smile
Posted By: deflave Re: Pond - 05/09/20
It is.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Are manatee good to eat?

https://forums.iboats.com/forum/other/dockside-chat/32558-manatee-recipes
It is.

Sweet!
Posted By: hillestadj Re: Pond - 05/09/20
Originally Posted by elkchsr

Hitting up strangers for access is akin to begging. My poor upbringing taught me better than that.

This has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever read on the fire.

No, that would be you.

Blackie, I never said I didn't catch fish or shoot deer. Just that you don't see me on here talking about how great a hunter and fisherman I am all the time.

I don't have the constant need to do that, like you apparently do. I have nothing I need to prove to you. And no, I'm not "insunuating" anything, just replying to your constant litany of what you believe to be insults. This little pissing contest started when you said I was such an arsehole that no would would give me permission to fish their bluegill pond.

I replied that I don't need permission to fish the places I want to fish, which is a fact that seems to he lost on you. So I'll repeat it: not everyone needs "permission" to hunt and fish.

And as far as being a "useless old f*ck" who can't hunt or fish, you'll need to excuse me, I have to go strap on my pack and do a little training hike for my annual Rocky Mountain backpack elk hunt.

The older and more useless I get, the harder it is to stay in shape for those.

You should learn to just keep your big mouth shut when it comes to me. You posses no knowledge or input on any subject that I need or want. You follow folks around these forums intentionally nitpicking all the time. You are known for it by the membership. You apparently have the constant need to try to prove you're more intelligent and/or better educated than everybody else. It's a real drag and nobody cares but you.

You should learn to just keep your big mouth shut when it comes to me.

I'm not the one who needs to stop running his mouth about others dipschitt, that's you. Why don't you post some of those photos you were yapping about. You know, the ones where I was sitting on my motorcycle, wearing a 'doo rag, LOL.

What a tool. If you're not chirping at me and making schitt up, you're chirping at someone else. Like right here on this thread.

Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

I’m in the South. I let neighbors fish my pond.

A couple of 8# bass have been pulled out of there, and put back in. I don’t fish, but enjoy their successes.

DF
Good on you. It's nice to see an exception to the rule !

I'm not the one who needs to stop running his mouth about others dipschitt, that's you. Why don't you post some of those photos you were yapping about. You know, the ones where I was sitting on my motorcycle, wearing a 'doo rag, LOL.

What a tool. If you're not chirping at me and making schitt up, you're chirping at someone else. Like right here on this thread.

Well if you think I'm such a tool why don't you just hop a bus/plane and come shut me up bigshot. I'd be glad to pick you up at the bus station/airport and take you someplace private where we can discuss just who's the bigger ass hole. I occasionally try to be helpful to someone and give out some good information on here. Like recently on pellet rifles to some sap that doesn't know shyt. You contribute nothing on these forums but ankle biting.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Pond - 05/09/20
How did a pond thread turn into a pissing match? Does anybody have more pond pics?

Why you never let some one else use your pond in Utah!

Posted By: m1rifleman Re: Pond - 05/09/20

An elderly man in Florida had owned a large farm for several years.

He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nicely: Picnic tables, horseshoe courts, a volleyball court, and some apple and peach trees.

The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond and look it over, as he hadn’t been there in a while. He grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee.

As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, “We’re not coming out until you leave!”

The old man frowned, “I didn’t come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked.”

Holding the bucket up he said, “I’m here to feed the alligator:

Well if you think I'm such a tool why don't you just hop a bus/plane and come shut me up bigshot. I'd be glad to pick you up at the bus station/airport and take you someplace private where we can discuss just who's the bigger ass hole. I occasionally try to be helpful to someone and give out some good information on here. Like recently on pellet rifles to some sap that doesn't know shyt. You contribute nothing on these forums but ankle biting.

LOL, Billy bad-ass. Let's see, on this thread alone you've called me a skinny little old dude, geriatric, and a useless old f*ck, then challenged me to a fight.

That about sum it up, Billy? Do you often try to pick fights with skinny little old dudes? Tell you what, I'm too old to travel all that way to New Yahk, I might not make it.

Whyn't you come out this way?

LOL, Billy bad-ass. Let's see, on this thread alone you've called me a skinny little old dude, geriatric, and a useless old f*ck, then challenged me to a fight.

That about sum it up, Billy? Do you often try to pick fights with skinny little old dudes? Tell you what, I'm too old to travel all that way to New Yahk, I might not make it.

Whyn't you come out this way?
Did I challenge you to a fight dumbass ? Who's projecting now ? You are pathetic in so many ways. Just STFU and go away you useless SOB.
I'd prefer that you STFU, Billy.

You sound like an old woman, it's grating.
If you weren't a complete retard you'd notice I NEVER initiate a conversation with you. NEVER. That should tell you all you need to know about just who it is between the two of us that needs to STFU. Again, if you weren't a complete retard.
Posted By: butchlambert1 Re: Pond - 05/09/20
Read a little bit of this thread and wonder about some folks. My pond is only 1.5 acres and I sure as 'ell don't want strangers or unwanted people on my property. I have a lot of time and money in it. Stocking it, mowing and weed eating, built a pier, and just put 10lbs of Mozambique Tilapia to get rid of the unwanted vegetation. Yes friends, family, and the neighbor fishes it. Folks have a bad habit of leaving their trash and I don't put up with it. Smokepole understands.
Originally Posted by butchlambert1
Read a little bit of this thread and wonder about some folks. My pond is only 1.5 acres and I sure as 'ell don't want strangers or unwanted people on my property. I have a lot of time and money in it. Stocking it, mowing and weed eating, built a pier, and just put 10lbs of Mozambique Tilapia to get rid of the unwanted vegetation. Yes friends, family, and the neighbor fishes it. Folks have a bad habit of leaving their trash and I don't put up with it. Smokepole understands.
Typical Texan. I haven't done a thing with my pond except fish in it since I bought the place. It's about 1/2 acre at the far edge of my back lawn 50 yards from the back door. It's got cattails and lily pads around the edges. Good habitat for the frogs and bluegills and bass that live in it. The ducks and geese and herons seem to like it too.
Posted By: HilhamHawk Re: Pond - 05/09/20
Why don't all of you miserable old bastards go ahead and post cunny pics? Then the rest of us can vote on whose vagina is the most irritated.
Posted By: Ejp1234 Re: Pond - 05/09/20

Lots of beer bottles at mine more often then not. We always need to look around before i can let the dog go crazy and swim.
Posted By: JeffA Re: Pond - 05/09/20

Are manatee good to eat?

I wouldn't really know Jim, you see Manatees are a protected species.

They like to lay around eating all our natural sea grasses until they become huge blubbering sacks of almost useless protein.

Fortunately, once they devour these huge beds of sea grass it successfully eliminates habitat for many native species of fish that once depended on these grass beds as estuaries of sorts.

Of course they schit, and I mean they schit a lot cause they eat a lot.

So we have lots of Manatee schit, fortunately most of this schit is all in the big blue springs they like to congregate at.
[Linked Image from fws.gov]

Luckily we have environmentalist after environmentalist running about policing the areas these huge sacks of protein choose to float around in.
These environmentalist love to mandate no wake zones and idle zones through out the area to help protect this species from being bumped into or disturbed by passing boats...................

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

..................Thankfully now there are sooooooo many idle zones you can spend hour upon hour idling along to get to your favorite fishing spot that once, long ago would have just taken minutes to arrive at.

Manatees are also known to bend props.....

Props can be expensive, so living a waste not want not life, you bend my prop, I waste not.

There is a reason they called these fuggers Sea Cows for years...

Bon Appétit Mother Fuggers

HOW TO HANDLE MANATEE MEAT

Manatee meat has a mild taste and readily adapts to recipes for beef.
Choice cuts of meat, primarily the tail and peduncle, can be used in any recipe.
The body and flipper meat, with just a little extra preparation and special recipes, can be just as tasty.
I recommend cubing the less-tender cuts for extra tenderness or pounding steaks with a meat mallet.

Regardless of what cut of manatee meat you are using, all fat and sinew must be removed before freezing or preparing. Even the yellowish fat between the layers should be removed. When using flipper or body meat, I'd recommend removing the white tendons and vessels as well.

Manatee meat has been successfully frozen for over a year.
This was done by removing all fat, wrapping well in cellophane and then again in freezer paper.

Manatee meat can be tenderized in several different ways.
Personally I'd cube each piece of meat. But you can pound each piece of manatee with a meat mallet until thin, usually about one inch.
Always cut manatee meat across the grain for a more tender piece of meat.

Meat cut types

Regardless of which cut of meat you use, you will find manatee to be a very delicious and versatile meat. It is also low in fat, making it a great item for the calorie conscious person.

Body and flipper meat cuts are excellent choices for burgers, casseroles, ground meat, soups and stews.

Flipper - sever the joints where flippers attach to body

Peduncle and tail meat work well for roasts, steaks and barbecue.

Tail - cut across the base of the tail just below abdomen

Peduncle - meat from peduncle muscles

Torso - remaining meat from the back and ribs

Appearance of meat cuts
Tail - light pink to white with internal bands of hard white fat that appear circular in cross sections and run lengthwise near the tailbone
Flipper - darker in color with small fat deposits along tendons
Torso - similar to meat from tail but without fat bands

[Linked Image from monkeyspit.net]

A* - top of neck, cube or use mallet
B* - neck meat, cube or use mallet
C - back, tender
D - body meat
E - peduncle, very tender
F - tailmeat, very tender
G*- flipper meat, must cube or use mallet

* less tender cuts

Recipes

Manatee Balls
1 lb chopped manatee meat
1 egg
1 Tbsp finely chopped onions
2 Tbsps. finely chopped celery
1 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
2 Tbsps finely chopped shallots
2 Tbsps lemon pepper
1/2 Tsp salt
1/4 cup breadcrumbs
1 cup cooking oil Flour to dredge

Combine all ingredients, form into 1-inch balls.
Allow to set for one hour.
Dredge with flour and fry until brown.

Serve hot.

Baked Manatee
6 manatee steaks
lemon juice
lemon slices
garlic powder
butter
chopped parsley
salt and pepper to taste

Arrange manatee steaks in an ovenware dish large enough to place in a single layer, sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic.
Squeeze lemon juice over steaks.
Cut a generous amount of butter into squares and place over the steaks.
Arrange lemon slices over the steaks and then sprinkle generously with parsley.
Bake in a 375 F oven until steaks are cooked.
Serve with french bread.

Grilled Manatee
2 lbs manatee steaks
1 Tbs. onion powder
1 Tbs. garlic salt
1 Tsp. butter for each steak

Season steaks with onion and garlic.
Place in an aluminum pan ( or wrap and seal in aluminum foil ) on grill.
Dot each steak with butter.
Turn over half way through cooking.
Cook over medium grill for 15 to 20 mins.

Burgers
5 lbs manatee meat, ground 2 onions minced 3 potatos diced small 3 bread slices diced small
Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder
Mix all ingredients and form into patties.
Pan fry until golden brown.

Manatee Broulettes
2 lbs manatee
2 egg yolks
1/2 bell pepper oil
2 stalks celery salt and pepper to taste milk
3 sllices of bread
2 onions
1 cup water
Grind together with the manatee, onions, celery, and bell pepper.
Soak bread in milk and press out.
Add to ground mixture.
Add egg yolks and season to taste.
Spoon into hot oil and brown.
Remove and in another pot add the water and bring to a boil.
Put in the broulettes in the water and steam on low heat for 35 minutes with a cover on.

Beer Fried Manatee
1 lb manatee flour
Trim meat and cut into finger sized pieces.
Soak pieces in beer overnight.
Drain.
Roll in flour
Deep fat fry until golden brown.

Manatee Spaghetti
3 lbs manatee meat
3-6 oz cans of tomato paste
4 Tsps salt
1 cup minced bell pepper
3/4 cup chopped parsley
2 cups minced onion
1/2 cup worchestershire sauce
1 lb mushroom stems and pieces
3 cans (2 lbs, 3 oz each) tomatoes
4 Tsps oregano
3 cloves minced garlic
2 Tbsps sweet basil
1/2 lb sliced bacon, diced
1-1/2 cups water
1/4 tsp tabasco

In a 4-6 quart pot, fry the bacon until crisp. Remove the bacon and all but 3 tbsp bacon grease. Add manatee meat which has been cut into 1 inch cubes and brown. (If using smoked manatee meat, omit this stage) Remove meat when brown and set aside. Sauté onions, drained mushrooms, bell pepper and garlic for 10 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato paste, water, worcestershire sauce, parsley, basil, oregano, salt and tabasco. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 3 hours or longer. Add reserved manatee meat and simmer until meat is tender. Serve over spaghetti with parmesan cheese. Sauce yield is approximately 5 quarts.

Manatee and Scallops
4 manatee steaks - 1 inch thick
1 egg
1 cup milk
1/2 cup butter
Trim all fat from steaks.
Cut and pound steaks until 1" thin.
Beat egg and add milk.
Dip each piece into egg mixture.
In a skillet, heat butter.
Saute steaks on each side 2 to 4 minutes.
Serve 'scallop sauce' over manatee steaks.

Soup Du Manatee
2 lbs manatee meat, cubed
2 tbsps oil
1 cup roux
1 cup onion, chopped
1 cup celery, chopped
2/3 cup bell pepper, chopped
1 lb can whole tomatoes in juice
1 lemon sliced across
1 tbsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp red pepper
1 tsp black pepper
2- inch cut basil sprigs
2 quarts water
4 tbsps parsley

Heat oil.
Add roux, tomatoes and juice, onion, celery, bell peppers, lemon, seasonings and herbs.
Stir well.
Add water.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer 2-1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
Add parsley and simmer a few minutes more.
Add dry sherry if desired when serving.

Posted By: smokepole Re: Pond - 05/10/20
If you weren't a complete retard you'd notice I NEVER initiate a conversation with you. NEVER.

LOL, what do you call this blackie, did you forget already?? You not only initiated the conversation, you managed to insult all southerners at the same time. Is your memory failing you there chief?

Posted By: slumlord Re: Pond - 05/10/20
Babyback manatee ribs, lol
Posted By: kolofardos Re: Pond - 05/10/20
Originally Posted by Sycamore
How did a pond thread turn into a pissing match? Does anybody have more pond pics?

Ridiculous. That's gonna spook the fish for days.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Pond - 05/10/20
If you weren't a complete retard you'd notice I NEVER initiate a conversation with you. NEVER.

LOL, what do you call this blackie, did you forget already?? You not only initiated the conversation, you managed to insult all southerners at the same time. Is your memory failing you there chief?

You'd better go back to the beginning and read it all again you filfthy lieing moron. You responded to a post I made that was not to you. I would NEVER initiate a conversation with you. You are stupid, intentionally condescending and irritating. You are so desperate for attention that you'll do anything to illicit a response from anybody, even if it's negative. I have never seen anybody so pitiful. Just to be perfectly clear, I have no use for you and I doubt anyone else does either. The world would be a better place without you in it. Are we clear ? Now STFU and leave me alone forever. I do not want a response or to converse with your totally worthless, lieing, know nothing, stinking ass, ever again.
Let it all out blackie, you'll feel better.

Until next month.....
Posted By: akasparky Re: Pond - 05/10/20

Are manatee good to eat?

I wouldn't really know Jim, you see Manatees are a protected species.

They like to lay around eating all our natural sea grasses until they become huge blubbering sacks of almost useless protein.

Fortunately, once they devour these huge beds of sea grass it successfully eliminates habitat for many native species of fish that once depended on these grass beds as estuaries of sorts.

Of course they schit, and I mean they schit a lot cause they eat a lot.

So we have lots of Manatee schit, fortunately most of this schit is all in the big blue springs they like to congregate at.
[Linked Image from fws.gov]

Luckily we have environmentalist after environmentalist running about policing the areas these huge sacks of protein choose to float around in.
These environmentalist love to mandate no wake zones and idle zones through out the area to help protect this species from being bumped into or disturbed by passing boats...................

..................Thankfully now there are sooooooo many idle zones you can spend hour upon hour idling along to get to your favorite fishing spot that once, long ago would have just taken minutes to arrive at.

Manatees are also known to bend props.....

Props can be expensive, so living a waste not want not life, you bend my prop, I waste not.

There is a reason they called these fuggers Sea Cows for years...

Bon Appétit Mother Fuggers

HOW TO HANDLE MANATEE MEAT

Manatee meat has a mild taste and readily adapts to recipes for beef.
Choice cuts of meat, primarily the tail and peduncle, can be used in any recipe.
The body and flipper meat, with just a little extra preparation and special recipes, can be just as tasty.
I recommend cubing the less-tender cuts for extra tenderness or pounding steaks with a meat mallet.

Regardless of what cut of manatee meat you are using, all fat and sinew must be removed before freezing or preparing. Even the yellowish fat between the layers should be removed. When using flipper or body meat, I'd recommend removing the white tendons and vessels as well.

Manatee meat has been successfully frozen for over a year.
This was done by removing all fat, wrapping well in cellophane and then again in freezer paper.

Manatee meat can be tenderized in several different ways.
Personally I'd cube each piece of meat. But you can pound each piece of manatee with a meat mallet until thin, usually about one inch.
Always cut manatee meat across the grain for a more tender piece of meat.

Meat cut types

Regardless of which cut of meat you use, you will find manatee to be a very delicious and versatile meat. It is also low in fat, making it a great item for the calorie conscious person.

Body and flipper meat cuts are excellent choices for burgers, casseroles, ground meat, soups and stews.

Flipper - sever the joints where flippers attach to body

Peduncle and tail meat work well for roasts, steaks and barbecue.

Tail - cut across the base of the tail just below abdomen

Peduncle - meat from peduncle muscles

Torso - remaining meat from the back and ribs

Appearance of meat cuts
Tail - light pink to white with internal bands of hard white fat that appear circular in cross sections and run lengthwise near the tailbone
Flipper - darker in color with small fat deposits along tendons
Torso - similar to meat from tail but without fat bands

[Linked Image from monkeyspit.net]

A* - top of neck, cube or use mallet
B* - neck meat, cube or use mallet
C - back, tender
D - body meat
E - peduncle, very tender
F - tailmeat, very tender
G*- flipper meat, must cube or use mallet

* less tender cuts

Recipes

Manatee Balls
1 lb chopped manatee meat
1 egg
1 Tbsp finely chopped onions
2 Tbsps. finely chopped celery
1 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
2 Tbsps finely chopped shallots
2 Tbsps lemon pepper
1/2 Tsp salt
1/4 cup breadcrumbs
1 cup cooking oil Flour to dredge

Combine all ingredients, form into 1-inch balls.
Allow to set for one hour.
Dredge with flour and fry until brown.

Serve hot.

Baked Manatee
6 manatee steaks
lemon juice
lemon slices
garlic powder
butter
chopped parsley
salt and pepper to taste

Arrange manatee steaks in an ovenware dish large enough to place in a single layer, sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic.
Squeeze lemon juice over steaks.
Cut a generous amount of butter into squares and place over the steaks.
Arrange lemon slices over the steaks and then sprinkle generously with parsley.
Bake in a 375 F oven until steaks are cooked.
Serve with french bread.

Grilled Manatee
2 lbs manatee steaks
1 Tbs. onion powder
1 Tbs. garlic salt
1 Tsp. butter for each steak

Season steaks with onion and garlic.
Place in an aluminum pan ( or wrap and seal in aluminum foil ) on grill.
Dot each steak with butter.
Turn over half way through cooking.
Cook over medium grill for 15 to 20 mins.

Burgers
5 lbs manatee meat, ground 2 onions minced 3 potatos diced small 3 bread slices diced small
Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder
Mix all ingredients and form into patties.
Pan fry until golden brown.

Manatee Broulettes
2 lbs manatee
2 egg yolks
1/2 bell pepper oil
2 stalks celery salt and pepper to taste milk
3 sllices of bread
2 onions
1 cup water
Grind together with the manatee, onions, celery, and bell pepper.
Soak bread in milk and press out.
Add to ground mixture.
Add egg yolks and season to taste.
Spoon into hot oil and brown.
Remove and in another pot add the water and bring to a boil.
Put in the broulettes in the water and steam on low heat for 35 minutes with a cover on.

Beer Fried Manatee
1 lb manatee flour
Trim meat and cut into finger sized pieces.
Soak pieces in beer overnight.
Drain.
Roll in flour
Deep fat fry until golden brown.

Manatee Spaghetti
3 lbs manatee meat
3-6 oz cans of tomato paste
4 Tsps salt
1 cup minced bell pepper
3/4 cup chopped parsley
2 cups minced onion
1/2 cup worchestershire sauce
1 lb mushroom stems and pieces
3 cans (2 lbs, 3 oz each) tomatoes
4 Tsps oregano
3 cloves minced garlic
2 Tbsps sweet basil
1/2 lb sliced bacon, diced
1-1/2 cups water
1/4 tsp tabasco

In a 4-6 quart pot, fry the bacon until crisp. Remove the bacon and all but 3 tbsp bacon grease. Add manatee meat which has been cut into 1 inch cubes and brown. (If using smoked manatee meat, omit this stage) Remove meat when brown and set aside. Sauté onions, drained mushrooms, bell pepper and garlic for 10 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato paste, water, worcestershire sauce, parsley, basil, oregano, salt and tabasco. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 3 hours or longer. Add reserved manatee meat and simmer until meat is tender. Serve over spaghetti with parmesan cheese. Sauce yield is approximately 5 quarts.

Manatee and Scallops
4 manatee steaks - 1 inch thick
1 egg
1 cup milk
1/2 cup butter
Trim all fat from steaks.
Cut and pound steaks until 1" thin.
Beat egg and add milk.
Dip each piece into egg mixture.
In a skillet, heat butter.
Saute steaks on each side 2 to 4 minutes.
Serve 'scallop sauce' over manatee steaks.

Soup Du Manatee
2 lbs manatee meat, cubed
2 tbsps oil
1 cup roux
1 cup onion, chopped
1 cup celery, chopped
2/3 cup bell pepper, chopped
1 lb can whole tomatoes in juice
1 lemon sliced across
1 tbsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp red pepper
1 tsp black pepper
2- inch cut basil sprigs
2 quarts water
4 tbsps parsley

Heat oil.
Add roux, tomatoes and juice, onion, celery, bell peppers, lemon, seasonings and herbs.
Stir well.
Add water.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer 2-1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
Add parsley and simmer a few minutes more.
Add dry sherry if desired when serving.

[Linked Image from endangeredoutlaw.com]
Posted By: butchlambert1 Re: Pond - 05/10/20
Typical Texan. I haven't done a thing with my pond except fish in it since I bought the place. It's about 1/2 acre at the far edge of my back lawn 50 yards from the back door. It's got cattails and lily pads around the edges. Good habitat for the frogs and bluegills and bass that live in it. The ducks and geese and herons seem to like it too.

Kid, I'm an Okie that is proud to live in Texas. You can do with your mudpuddle as you wish and it doesn't bother me. Also, I will do with my mudpuddle as I wish without any help from you.

Thanks Butch. When I lived back east I had access to several good ponds, and was not given access to some others. I never thought that reflected badly on the pond owners. I always looked at access to fish a pond or hunt a slough for ducks as a kind of a gift that could be bestowed by the owner. Not an entitlement.

A few pond owners even went as far as telling me why they didn't give access, including some friends who let me on to fish but not others. Some had problems with locals cleaning them out, and leaving trash. Some would give one guy permission, and then all his friends would show up. Some just wanted to save the fishing for their grandkids,

I appreciated them giving me those details, because they didn't owe me an explanation.

Kid, I'm an Okie that is proud to live in Texas. You can do with your mudpuddle as you wish and it doesn't bother me. Also, I will do with my mudpuddle as I wish without any help from you.
Gramps, I don't give a damn where you're from or whether you're proud of it or not. Being a selfish and stingy prick with your toys when you have been fortunate in life is never something to be proud of. It doesn't sound like you are, seeing as how you do let friends and neighbors fish your pond.

Gramps, I don't give a damn where you're from or whether you're proud of it or not. Being a selfish and stingy prick with your toys when you have been fortunate in life is never something to be proud of. It doesn't sound like you are, seeing as how you do let friends and neighbors fish your pond.

Young feller, you do whatever you choose and I won't bitch about it. I will do as I see fit with my property and it ain't none of your business. You know nothing about me and you have passed judgement. You must be pretty shy on friends, feller.

Young feller, you do whatever you choose and I won't bitch about it. I will do as I see fit with my property and it ain't none of your business. You know nothing about me and you have passed judgement. You must be pretty shy on friends, feller.
Obviously it ain't good when you forget your Metamucil gramps. It turns your brain to shyt.

Obviously it ain't good when you forget your Metamucil gramps. It turns your brain to shyt.

It is pretty easy to get your goat ain't it, chuckle chuckle chuckle!
Posted By: deflave Re: Pond - 05/10/20
Blackheart,

My family and I were gonna do a NE summer vacation late this summer.

Would it be ok if we stopped in and fished at your place?
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Pond - 05/10/20
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Ridiculous. That's gonna spook the fish for days.

Exactly!
Posted By: Vic_in_Va Re: Pond - 05/10/20
Blackheart,

I can't help but visualize....

[Linked Image from local-pittsburgh.com]
Blackheart,

You've never been anything but a dick on here since day one. What do you think ?
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va
Blackheart,

I can't help but visualize....

[Linked Image from local-pittsburgh.com]
Inbreeding is a Southern thing, as I'm sure you're aware.
Blackheart,

You've never been anything but a dick on here since day one. What do you think ?

Yes?
Blackheart,

Yes?
Keep guessing. Here's a hint. You and smokepole are right next to each other on my list of people to meet.
Blackie, don't flatter yourself.

It is pretty easy to get your goat ain't it, chuckle chuckle chuckle!

Pretty easy to push his buttons too. Dude is like friggin' R2D2......

Keep guessing. Here's a hint. You and smokepole are right next to each other on my list of people to meet.

You're a selfish dick head.

Not hardly. I have and would let perfect strangers fish and hunt... But not you. Funny thing. Strangers never ask after being an ass hole.
Blackie, don't flatter yourself.
You sure don't listen very well. Stupid is like that. Did I speak to you shyt for brains ? I didn't think so.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Pond - 05/11/20
Don't matter blackie, whenever you say something stupid, I'm gonna point it out to you.

Unless you're the new moderator.

I heard he'll let you on if you wear a mask. And stay at least six feet away from his sheep.
Posted By: deflave Re: Pond - 05/11/20

Not hardly. I have and would let perfect strangers fish and hunt... But not you. Funny thing. Strangers never ask after being an ass hole.

How do you know the strangers you give permission, aren't ass holes?
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Pond - 05/11/20

How do you know the strangers you give permission, aren't ass holes?
I don't but they haven't been ass holes to me. You have.
Don't matter blackie, whenever you say something stupid, I'm gonna point it out to you.

So apparently you think you're the hall monitor here ? You're nothing but an ankle biter like I said. Congratulations ?
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: Pond - 05/11/20
So, does this mean 'flave and smoke aren't having fish for dinner?

You know what?

I don't believe you have a pond.

I think you're full of schit.

So apparently you think you're the hall monitor here ?

It's not me trying to tell people what they can and cannot say, dipschit.

So apparently you think you're the hall monitor here ?

It's not me trying to tell people what they can and cannot say, dipschit.
Oh no ? Seems like you just told me you were monitoring my posts and I couldn't say anything YOU don't approve of without sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong.

You know what?

I don't believe you have a pond.

I think you're full of schit.

You know what ?

I don't give a shyt what you believe.

And I know you're full of shyt.

And don't send any more PMs, dipschit. They go in the round file.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Pond - 05/11/20
Originally Posted by rong

Nah,...I'm not going to bother him about it.

How many apple or cherry pies has your wife made for him?
And don't send any more PMs, dipschit. They go in the round file.
Like I said. You're welcome to come visit as soon as you grow the stones pussy.
So are you numb nuts.
I'll even let you fish if you can still walk. That's doubtful though..
Posted By: GregW Re: Pond - 05/11/20
Captain Adirondack sounds like he's really upset about the 'rona outbreak. All stressed out worse than usual. That's saying something.
Blackheart,

If I kick the schit out of you, can I fish the pond you don't have?
Originally Posted by GregW
Captain Adirondack sounds like he's really upset about the 'rona outbreak. All stressed out worse than usual. That's saying something.

The custom pistolsmith that he works for sent him packing.
Originally Posted by mike7mm08
On the verge of loosing your redneck card. There is no redneck that could live within stumbling distance of a pond like that and not fish it. At some point your going to have to get drunk enough to just say screw and go violate that pond in the middle of the night. The key is to not get so drunk that you don't see the po po coming so you can get a head start. I am sure your days of out running the cops with out a head start are long past just like mine.

Or use your age to your advantage. Perhaps you need to have a senior moment and wonder down to "grandpas pond" cause grandma wants some fresh bluegills for dinner.

I have toned down my fishing "adventures". I was more of the stealth type. Ghillie suit and prearranged drop off and pickup points. Spotter and two way radios. Never got caught. Did get "lost" a few times and had to ask the landowners if they seen my dog that ran off. Had to go back later to retrieve my equipment.

The good lord probably saved me from going to jail when he took away some serious temptation. My brother bought a place that abutted DNR land. Well on this land about 50 yards out his backdoor was a state trout hatchery. Fortunately they shut it down that summer he moved in. I was waiting til fall.

Hahaha. Tff. The best ponds were those we had to neak in to fish, too.
Blackheart,

If I kick the schit out of you, can I fish the pond you don't have?
No. You're an ass hole. I was pretty clear on that before.
He's a laid off pistolsmith. How old is this dude? Congrats on the career choice?

He hates the world and thinks he knows how to hunt He's a victim of epic proportions who's a giant dipshit to boot....
No. You're an ass hole.

Doesn't that make us brothers?
Posted By: Blu_Cs Re: Pond - 05/11/20
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Do you mean a yellow beatle spin? .

That's what I'm talking about! Deadly in ponds like that!
He's a laid off pistolsmith. How old is this dude? Congrats on the career choice?

He hates the world and thinks he knows how to hunt He's a victim of epic proportions who's a giant dipshit to boot....

He also doesn't have a pond.

LOL

Project much there dipshyt ?

You do dumbass. You're the biggest dipshit on this whole forum and that's an epic accomplishment.

You do dumbass. You're the biggest dipshit on this whole forum and that's an epic accomplishment.
Hmm, I think you're in the top 3 dipshyts of all time. Right behind Deflave and smokepole.

I understand that.

Good man. Truth is, a good sized pond needs a lot of sunfish caught and removed or they quickly overpopulate and become stunted.

Same thing with places like the Fire with dimocommies.

In small lakes the sunfish gets genetic size from the big Male gills or redears and they should be thrown back.
Enjoy your time off and the check you're likely getting. Soak it up. Maybe the pistol market will pick up for you and you can get back to your career choice that you tout so much on here.....
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Pond - 05/11/20
ok you guys can come fish in my pond but first, you have cyber shake hands and that means hands not weiners. my pond is the gulf of mexico.

Hmm, I think you're in the top 3 dipshyts of all time. Right behind Deflave and smokepole.

You're forgetting a few I think...

This is actually a giant compliment. You're an old broken down man who has nothing better to do than play a cranky old badass on the internet who is a laid off pistolsmith. That's funny [bleep]. Congrats?

Tell us about your pond?
Enjoy your time off and the check you're likely getting. Soak it up. Maybe the pistol market will pick up for you and you can get back to your career choice that you tout so much on here.....
All the guns we had in stock already sold. It will be busy when opened back up.

So you're a salesman...

Even more awesome. Costco likely is hiring. Better wear your mask...
Originally Posted by shaman
Almost like getting laid the first time.

I guess it all depends on who you get laid with.

There have been a few that would have gladly traded some good bluegill fishing for.

You may have hit on something there Shaman, but I'm not sure Bristle is up for trading some wife time for bedding bluegill.

You're forgetting a few I think...

This is actually a giant compliment. You're an old broken down man who has nothing better to do than play a cranky old badass on the internet who is a laid off pistolsmith. That's funny [bleep]. Congrats?

Tell us about your pond?
Already described my pond several posts back. Anybody who isn't a retarded big mouth already knew that before jumping in. Look in the mirror. See the retard ?

So you're a salesman...

Even more awesome. Costco likely is hiring. Better wear your mask...
Wrong again. You should be used to it by now.
You can be way more insulting than that. Weak.

It's certainly not akin to begging. Everybody is perfectly free to say no. Some do say no. some don't. I certainly don't feel at all guilty or shamed in any way when someone grants permission. Particularly so when I've done the same myself many times. I have asked permission to fish and hunt on many properties over the years and am thankful for the many opportunities I've had as a result. I now have permission on several properties in 6 Counties. Combined with all the state land in the area I have enough to never get bored.

If its worth having, it's worth asking for. Anyway, that's what my Grandad and the Lord said.
Hope your dumbass governor allows you to piss outside at some point. Maybe you'd get to reopen your gunshop after that....
Blackheart doesn't have a pond.

And he's not a "custom pistol smith."

LOL.
How did a pond thread turn into a pissing match? Does anybody have more pond pics? Whatever happened to RRROAE's pond, did it ever get finished?

Easy-its Mothers Day. wink

Blackie is obviously a azzwhole cause he let's others fish his pond and a double azzwhole cuz he fishes uther foggers ponds, get it?
Blackheart doesn't have a pond.

And he's not a "custom pistol smith."

LOL.

He's a salesman at a guncounter, in NY, who has to borrow a neighbor's pond.

What a life...
The funniest thing about this whole thread is that Bristoe doesn't fish.

LMAO

Blow me, wimpy. No,check that. You seem like a nibbler.
Hope your dumbass governor allows you to piss outside at some point. Maybe you'd get to reopen your gunshop after that....
The governor has no say about where you can piss. He has closed down all non essential business. I've been shooting and pissing in the back yard on and off all afternoon.
Posted By: hillestadj Re: Pond - 05/11/20
Originally Posted by jaguartx

If its worth having, it's worth asking for. Anyway, that's what my Grandad and the Lord said.

Why work for it when you can ask someone else.....
The governor has no say about where you can piss. He has closed down all non essential business. I've been shooting and pissing in the back yard on and off all afternoon.

Back yard = living room in this case, correct?

Well that's a win. Congrats on that.

You're a non-essential. Sorry about that.
The governor has no say about where you can piss. I've been pissing and moaning in the back yard on and off all afternoon.

Finally, an honest post.

While back he clued us in that he and the little missus were going to come out better financially on unemployment than working normally. Must be one hell of a go getter in the workplace.
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Why don't all of you miserable old bastards go ahead and post cunny pics? Then the rest of us can vote on whose vagina is the most irritated.

Amen. Its apparent the Corona is rampant and affects the brain, and I'm not referring to the C-19 strain.

Sheesh. Talk about liebs being on the rag.

You're right, if they'd post some pics it would at least be interesting.

While back he clued us in that he and the little missus were going to come out better financially on unemployment than working normally. Must be one hell of a go getter in the workplace.

Doesn't surprise me. He's a Chihuahua with a loud bark.

Blackie is obviously a azzwhole cause he let's others fish his pond and a double azzwhole cuz he fishes uther foggers ponds, get it?
I got permission in a good one about 10 miles from home a few years back. The first time I asked he said "sure go ahead, enjoy yourself." Discovered It's full of good sized crappie. A couple weeks later I went back and asked again. That time he told me there was no need to ask every time, just go ahead and fish as much as I want, whenever I want. We've eaten a lot of crappie from that pond.

You'd think some of you tards would find gunmakers kind of important. We're not the only one shut down right now.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Pond - 05/11/20
Black fart keeps the pistol smith room swept and sanitized.

You'd think some of you tards would find gunmakers kind of important. We're not the only one shut down right now.

Would you please just admit you work at Yonkers on an assembly line?

There's no shame in it and you're not a custom pistol smith.

Wrong again moron. Just like usual.

Wrong again moron. Just like usual.

LOL
Ok

Laffin.

When I find gunsmiths important I'm in deep [bleep]. You're like a Chucky Cheese pizza maker, those who come in can't do [bleep] for themselves, hence why you're not working. Just saying....
C'mon Dave, you're blowing any chance we had of meeting captain Adirondack and fishing his pond.

What's a matter with you?

I got permission in a good one about 10 miles from home a few years back. The first time I asked he said "sure go ahead, enjoy yourself." Discovered It's full of good sized crappie. A couple weeks later I went back and asked again. That time he told me there was no need to ask every time, just go ahead and fish as much as I want, whenever I want. We've eaten a lot of crappie from that pond.

Win, win. Cant beat that, BH.
Ok

Laffin.

When I find gunsmiths important I'm in deep [bleep]. You're like a Chucky Cheese pizza maker, those who come in can't do [bleep] for themselves, hence why you're not working. Just saying....

Who needs to work when you can sit on your ass and collect a gubmint check?
Fu.ck you , Blackfart . You’re not essential to the Adirondacks.
Ok

Laffin.

The shop is shut down you dumb bastard. Nobody is working.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Fu.ck you , Blackfart . You’re not essential to the Adirondacks.

Captain Adirondack says you just have no idea. I've hiked up 100 feet at one time to hunt. 30 years ago. I'm a mountain hunter.
Ok

Laffin.

Yeah, ain't that what you do ? I am enjoying my time off. First time I've had more than two weeks off in 30 years other than to recover from surgery.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Pond - 05/11/20
Originally Posted by stxhunter
ok you guys can come fish in my pond but first, you have cyber shake hands and that means hands not weiners. my pond is the gulf of mexico.

That’s an offer I’d definitely like to take up some day. 👍

Originally Posted by AcesNeights

yes sir.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Pond - 05/11/20

He said "hands not wieners,".
Ok

Laffin.

Yeah, ain't that what you do ? I am enjoying my time off. First time I've had more than two weeks off in 30 years other than to recover from surgery.

Lmao...

You're such a badass....

#careerchoice
Ok

Laffin.

Lmao...

You're such a badass....

#careerchoice
I have a month of PTO every year. The boss just doesn't like you to take too much at once. Usually just take it a day or two at a time for a long weekend.
I have 4 months off a year. I hunt 100 days a year minimum. I quit [bleep] jobs like you have and made it happen with work like you can't imagine. I'm reaping the rewards and you're the bitch.

I am my boss.

I kill big [bleep] you can only Google...

#don't be an [bleep] and I'll stop.
I have 4 months off a year. I hunt 100 days a year minimum.

I am my boss.

I kill big [bleep] you can only Google...

#don't be an [bleep] and I'll stop.
It's a good thing I don't have 4 months off. There wouldn't be any deer left for 100 miles. Anybody should kill a lot with that much time to hunt. I have to fill my tags in just a few days every season and I do. Every year.
# Captain Adirondack, get it!

yes sir.

That's mighty kind, I'd like to go too. But no way I'm letting blackfart shake my wiener.
Captain coues. Whoopy shyt. 4 months a year to hunt you should be able to kill plenty. I know I did when I worked for the railroad and was laid off all season.

Blow me, wimpy. No,check that. You seem like a nibbler.
No thanks. I choke on small bones.
I'm sure you choke on a lot of bones.
Captain coues. Whoopy shyt. 4 months a year to hunt you should be able to kill plenty. I know I did when I worked for the railroad and was laid off all season.

You couldn't kill a coues if you had it on a leash. Captain Adirondack. You'd have to shoot more than 80 yards which I suspect you couldn't do.

#career choice dipshit

You couldn't kill a coues if you had it on a leash.

#career choice dipshit

He only keeps his sheep on a leash.
I'm sure you choke on a lot of bones.
And I'm sure you're desperate for any attention you can get on that limp little thing but you'll have to look elsewhere. I recommend you just hire a professional. Nobody going to be much interested in a broken down, useless old limp dick unless you're willing to pay.
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: Pond - 05/11/20
I worked for the railroad and was laid off all season.

Was you laid off 'cause you didn't work 'all the live long day'?.....

You couldn't kill a coues if you had it on a leash. Captain Adirondack. You'd have to shoot more than 80 yards which I suspect you couldn't do.

#career choice dipshit
You couldn't get within 80 yards of anything if your life depended on it. Why would I want to shoot one of those puny ass things anyway ? I'm fully capable well past 80 yards but seldom have the need on deer.
I despise internet pissing contests but dipshit deserves it. He's a [bleep] [bleep].
Originally Posted by huntsman22

Everybody in track dept. got laid off for the winter. Is it really any of your concern ?

#career choice dipshit
You couldn't get within 80 yards of anything if your life depended on it. Why would I want to shoot one of those puny ass things anyway ? I'm fully capable well past 80 yards but seldom have the need on deer.

You're a [bleep] idiot. Love to see you trying to hunt here. You'd beg for Yankee mercy.

It's like still hunting, glassing, shooting far like you've never seen. Trust me.

You're a classic forum idiot. You couldn't even last a night in camp without begging....

You'd have your [bleep] broken in two days. Seen it lots of Yankee times...
I despise internet pissing contests but dipshit deserves it. He's a [bleep] [bleep].
Well I'll be, my opinion of you is just the same.

#career choice dipshit

You're a [bleep] idiot. Love to see you trying to hunt here. You'd beg for Yankee mercy.

It's like still hunting, glassing, shooting far like you've never seen. Trust me.

You're a classic forum idiot. You couldn't even last a night in camp without begging....

You'd have your [bleep] broken in two days. Seen it lots of Yankee times...
Blow it out your ass jerk wad. The only yankees that go out there are the rich pussies. There are guys here that would walk you into a coma and hunt you into the dirt. They know how to still hunt and track very well. Some of us have even killed hundreds of deer that way.

You couldn't hold my jock old man in your current broke dick life or your old one.

#unemployed Yankee pistol salesman

You couldn't hold my jock old man in your current broke dick life or your old one.

Geesus you're pathetic. I'm not getting near your or smokepole's naked ass so forget it. For the love of God, keep your stinky little jock strap on please. I could have worked you to death and beat you at anything when I was your age. There's no doubt about that.

Gunmakers are important. You're not one.

Gunmakers are important. You're not one.
You lose again douchebag. I've worked as a gunsmith on and off since I first got hired as an apprentice in 1990.
How many guns did you make?
Posted By: Remington6MM Re: Pond - 05/11/20
Buckfart didn't do a fuggn thing, cept lie, lie , lie.

Everybody in track dept. got laid off for the winter. Is it really any of your concern ?

The "track dept."....hmmm don't know that I've heard of that one, what craft would that have been?

Geesus you're pathetic. I'm not getting near your or smokepole's naked ass so forget it. For the love of God, keep your stinky little jock strap on please. I could have worked you to death and beat you at anything when I was your age. There's no doubt about that.

Laffin old man. Your broke dick has no clue except how to enjoy that govmnt check....

Laffin old man. Your broke dick has no clue except how to enjoy that govmnt check....
You're a legend in your own mind alright. Captaijn coues. Haahaahaahaa. Jackass.

The "track dept."....hmmm don't know that I've heard of that one, what craft would that have been?
I'm sure there's much you've never heard of ya stupid f.uck.
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Buckfart didn't do a fuggn thing, cept lie, lie , lie.
And you've done what exactly you little bitch ?
Way more than you. Tell us all what you do for a living there Mr. wonderful. I'm sure I't's really impressive.

So teach me - I'll ask again, what craft were you a part of as a "track dept" worker?
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Pond - 05/11/20

So teach me - I'll ask again, what craft were you a part of as a "track dept" worker?
I have no idea what railroad Blackheart worked for, but back when I worked for the Katy railroad, now the UP, there were three departments, Track, Car and Signal. Signal workers were electricians basically, track workers were the lowest echelon (I was one) and the Car Dept. was the best, whether you worked in the big shops that re-did cars or whether you were a Conductor or Engineer or the like. Basically the Track workers work on the rails...the tracks. Lots of different jobs. I can't speak for Blackheart, but I did all sorts of things involved in maintaining or redoing the railroads. Hard work that paid well. Lots of layoffs were involved and employment meant paying Union dues and taking layoffs if you were lower in seniority than others.
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: Pond - 05/11/20

“Can we all get along?”
Posted By: JeffA Re: Pond - 05/11/20
Way more than you. Tell us all what you do for a living there Mr. wonderful. I'm sure I't's really impressive.

LOL, if I'm a mechanic, can I say I'm a "car maker?" Yeah, that's the ticket, I'm one of the "big three," an auto-maker, LOL.

Why are you so interested in what I do broke dick? Trying to improve your station?

Doesn't surprise me. He's a Chihuahua with a loud bark.

Who likes to yap on the internet, where he'll never have to back up what he says.

Nothing says "douchbag" louder than fightin' words on the internet.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I have no idea what railroad Blackheart worked for, but back when I worked for the Katy railroad, now the UP, there were three departments, Track, Car and Signal. Signal workers were electricians basically, track workers were the lowest echelon (I was one) and the Car Dept. was the best, whether you worked in the big shops that re-did cars or whether you were a Conductor or Engineer or the like. Basically the Track workers work on the rails...the tracks. Lots of different jobs. I can't speak for Blackheart, but I did all sorts of things involved in maintaining or redoing the railroads. Hard work that paid well. Lots of layoffs were involved and employment meant paying Union dues and taking layoffs if you were lower in seniority than others.

Thanks EE, don't doubt your experience. Have my doubts that Blackie has done any MoW work......

Thanks EE, don't doubt your experience. Have my doubts that Blackie has done any MoW work......
Don't care what you doubt. You're a low life big mouth nothing to me. I was a dues paying member of the BMWE and worked for the Delaware & Hudson. No way in hell a pussy like you could have hacked it on the tracks..

Exactly right. I started on a tie gang, bid into a job on a rail gang, then a crossing gang, then into driving a truck for material support and finally into a foreman position on a crossing gang. Every fall you bumped around into different jobs held by guys with less seniority as the layoffs started. When you ran out of places to bump to you took layoff until they started back up in the spring.
Gee, Buckfart, just think what you could have been if you got past the eighth grade.
Gee, Buckfart, just think what you could have been if you got past the eighth grade.

What happens after the eighth grade?

Seriously.
Well I think I've done plenty in my life. Likely FAR MORE than you or any of the other scum bags here. The railroad ain't for pussies so it wouldn't have been an option for you.
Yeah, I never drove truck for the railroad.

I believe they're called locomotives.
Did you get to keep your size four hardhat?
I only did that for one summer. Truckers in general are pussies compared to railroaders and generally can't handle it out on the tracks. Saw more than one trucker tuck his tail and run for home halfway through their first day on a tie gang or rail gang.
WOW, you actually saw that?
WOW, you actually saw that?
Yeah and I saw a lot of smartass pansies like you spitting teeth in bar fights with railroaders too.
Gee, really?
Course all of us railroaders knew not to mess with big time western hunters, particularly those that were big shot business owners. Those guys are really tough.

Seriously.

Police academy!

Seriously.

Police academy!

Must be a regional thing.

We called it juvenile detention.
Just think what you could have been if your sister wasn't your mom.
Posted By: eaglemountainman Re: Pond - 05/11/20

I understand that.

Just curious here. Do you let everybody who asks hunt your property and fish you pond. Speaking only for myself, when you pay my mortgage, my taxes and my maintenance costs, then I might give you permission.
Golly. Buckfart, that is some rhetorical there. Bet you learned that in you third try of the eighth grade.
Buckfart doesn't own property. Well, cept for the tires he has holding the blue tarp on his trailer in stall 14 of the Golden Tracks trailer park.
Originally Posted by eaglemountainman

I understand that.

Just curious here. Do you let everybody who asks hunt your property and fish you pond. Speaking only for myself, when you pay my mortgage, my taxes and my maintenance costs, then I might give you permission.
I've only ever had a few ask. I let them all go. My neighbor owns a lot more than I do and everybody around here knows he'll give permission to pretty much everybody so it likely limits the people who would bother to ask me.
Buckfart doesn't own property. Well, cept for the tires he has holding the blue tarp on his trailer in stall 14 of the Golden Tracks trailer park.
You don't know what I do or don't have you juvenile pissant.

Don't care what you doubt. You're a low life big mouth nothing to me. I was a dues paying member of the BMWE and worked for the Delaware & Hudson. No way in hell a pussy like you could have hacked it on the tracks..

Sounds like you didn't hack it either go getter....

You are correct though, I did not hack it on the rails after a better opportunity presented itself. Took my BRK.B stock and bid uncle Warren adieu.

This is true. We do know he has a 1/2 acre puddle at the far end of his property, 150 yards from the back door. A sprawling estate.

You are correct though, I did not hack it on the rails after a better opportunity presented itself. Took my BRK.B stock and bid uncle Warren adieu.
I hacked it till the D&H went bankrupt you presumptuous dick.

This is true. We do know he has a 1/2 acre puddle at the far end of his property, 150 yards from the back door. A sprawling estate.
I don't I need an estate when I've got permission to hunt/fish on several thousand acres plus several million acres of State land. If you weren't such a huge ass hole somebody might give you permission. Alas, that isn't possible for you because a bigger ass hole was never born and nobody wants you around.
Blackfart is a moocher . “Why own something I can borrow for nothing” he says 😂

Impressive, you rode a little [bleep] kicker of a rail into the ground and couldn't get on with SOO or CP when it was all said and done. Now you don't assemble pistols while collecting unemployment and letting people know who could and could not hack various forms of work (which you don't currently do). Work that is.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Blackfart is a moocher . “Why own something I can borrow for nothing” he says 😂
I just recently got permission to hunt on the district attorney's land. Will get to it next season. I never want to be stuck on the same old piece of ground. I hunted new ground for the first time last season. Killed a nice buck opening day.

I don't I need an estate when I've got permission to hunt/fish on several thousand acres plus several million acres of State land. If you weren't such a huge ass hole somebody might give you permission. Alas, that isn't possible for you because a bigger ass hole was never born and nobody wants you around.

I have to give it to you, your way is certainly less of an investment of your personal resources.
Poor old Buckfart. His eighth-grade education and forty years of being a railroad track rat has taken his inferiority complex to the highest pinnacle ever. His demonstration of idiocy is second only to big stinky. However, stinky does know some things that are somewhat germane to a subject.

Impressive, you rode a little [bleep] kicker of a rail into the ground and couldn't get on with SOO or CP when it was all said and done. Now you don't assemble pistols while collecting unemployment and letting people know who could and could not hack various forms of work (which you don't currently do). Work that is.
It's really none of your goddam business what I do or have done now is it scooter ?
Poor old Buckfart. His eighth-grade education and forty years of being a railroad track rat has taken his inferiority complex to the highest pinnacle ever. His demonstration of idiocy is second only to big stinky. However, stinky does know some things that are somewhat germane to a subject.
The D&H went bankrupt over 30 years ago and I moved on. Have you ever really known anything in your life or do you just muddle through guessing at everything ? You suck at guessing so it might be a good time to just shut your mouth. Nobody's got much use for a stupid, guessing pissant that never gets anything right.
It's really none of your goddam business what I do or have done now is it scooter ?

Please don't call me Scooter, people are going to start thinking you're retarded.

Please don't call me Scooter, people are going to start thinking you're retarded.
I'm sure you've been called worse ya dopey cuunt.
Posted By: butchlambert1 Re: Pond - 05/11/20
The D&H went bankrupt over 30 years ago and I moved on. Have you ever really known anything in your life or do you just muddle through guessing at everything ? You suck at guessing so it might be a good time to just shut your mouth. Nobody's got much use for stupid, guessing pissant that never gets anything right.

Hey Keed! Go through all 28 pages of this thread and tell me who your buddies are. Thank about it, no friends at all!
You have a serious "self esteem" problem. There are people out there that can help you, but you need to understand that you really have serious problems.

Your mother did used to moan some crazy schit, this is true.

I didn't have a mother so me and dad shared yours.
The D&H went bankrupt over 30 years ago and I moved on. Have you ever really known anything in your life or do you just muddle through guessing at everything ? You suck at guessing so it might be a good time to just shut your mouth. Nobody's got much use for stupid, guessing pissant that never gets anything right.

Hey Keed! Go through all 28 pages of this thread and tell me who your buddies are. Thank about it, no friends at all!
You have a serious "self esteem" problem. There are people out there that can help you, but you need to understand that you really have serious problems.
Hah, I still have my 4 best friends from high school. Sure as hell don't need you. There are only a handfull people here that aren't presumptuous, obnoxious, developmentally stunted trash. The rest I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Pond - 05/11/20
Yeah, maybe, but he was thinking of friends that are living.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Yeah, maybe, but he was thinking of friends that are living.
All still alive and well and living close by. You would qualify as one of the presumptuous, obnoxious, developmentally stunted trash. Congrats.
I'm honored!
Oh look, buckfart got a copy of big stinky's,, thesaurus.
Oh look, buckfart got a copy of big stinky's,, thesaurus.
Tell us all what you do for a living there Mr. wonderful. I'm sure I't's really impressive.

LOL, you can't make this schidt up!
I'm. honored!
You should be. I spoke to you.
Tell us all what you do for a living there Mr. wonderful. I'm sure I't's really impressive.

LOL, you can't make this schidt up!
Notice you didn't answer. Shame is likely.
Hardly buckfart. But tell me, if it's nobody's business what you do, why is it your business what I do?

Are you "special?" I mean, besides the short bus.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Pond - 05/11/20
I'm going to miss the entertainment if Blackheart has to go back to work. grin
Hardly buckfart. But tell me, if it's nobody's business what you do, why is it your business what I do?

It's not my business and I don't really give a damn what you do. I would call you a liar if you told me anyway, just as you've done to me. If you were proud of what you do, you'd say.
Glad I could be of some assistance.

Maybe Blackheart and Logcutter could team up as a comedy duo. You know, like Lewis and Martin, Abbot and Costello, Rowan and Martin.

And now let me present......... Blackheart and Logcutter!!! .....Applause

Maybe Blackheart and Logcutter could team up as a comedy duo. You know, like Lewis and Martin, Abbot and Costello, Rowan and Martin.

Maybe you and smokepole and GregW could team up too. You know, like the three stooges.

Maybe you and smokepole and GregW could team up too. You know, like the three stooges.

laugh laugh See, you're a natural!

laugh laugh See, you're a natural!
Hafta figure something for alwaysoutdoors too. He should be Gilligan. Who's the skipper is the question ?
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Pond - 05/11/20
I'm with Blackheart, fugk you guys!

What say Blackheart, can I fish your pond?
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Sure, come on up. Bring smokepole with you. We'll use him for stink bait.
Aahh, buckfart has a new friend. And they are going down by the pond.

Holding hands?

Taking a picnic basket and blanket?
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Sure, come on up. Bring smokepole with you. We'll use him for stink bait.

There, see Blackheart ain't such a bad guy!

You guys need to realize, We're all in this together!! Jeeezus how many times do I have to say it.

Or maybe we could assemble all the guys on this thread who think you're a raging arsehole.

The dirty dozen.

Or maybe we could assemble all the guys on this thread who think you're a raging arsehole.

The dirty dozen.
Notice the lack of response to what you do.

It's not my business and I don't really give a damn what you do. I would call you a liar if you told me anyway, just as you've done to me. If you were proud of what you do, you'd say.

I am proud of what I do. It's just none of your business. And where did I call you a liar about what you do? Must have been when I was riding around on my Harley, with the 'doo rag? I heard you had pictures???
LOL, if I'm a mechanic, can I say I'm a "car maker?" Yeah, that's the ticket, I'm one of the "big three," an auto-maker, LOL.
Right here for starters you lieing sack of shyt. Oh but you're the innocent little "good guy" here right ? A more pathetic wretch does not exist. Proud of what you do my ass. You damn sure should be ashamed.

You and Daddy would have shared yours?

How completely normal of you.

You and Daddy would have shared yours?

How completely normal of you.
Weak, Really weak. Just like your mind.
[Gunmakers are important. You're not one.
Nope, never called me a liar. Who's the liar now you useless sack-o-shyt ? Not to mention the biggest hypocrite on here. Follow me around and call me out whenever I say something stupid you say? Hah, your foot's so deep in your mouth now it's hangin out yer ass ! Pathetic hypocrite bitch.

Don't deflect Blackie, own it.

Yes, my dad did some nasty shyt with your sister/mom. You didn't have to watch. Own it.
LOL I gotta give you props BB, you're one angry SOB.

Yes, my dad did some nasty shyt with your sister/mom. You didn't have to watch. Own it.

Well now you're just getting mean. Maybe you should visit someone else's pond and let off a little steam. Or kick the dog.

Well now you're just getting mean. Maybe you should visit someone else's pond and let off a little steam. Or kick the dog.
I'd never kick the dog.

I'd never kick the dog.

Ask permission to kick someone elses?
Nope, never called me a liar. Who's the liar now you useless sack-o-shyt ? Not to mention the biggest hypocrite on here. Follow me around and call me out whenever I say something stupid you say? Hah, your foot's so deep in your mouth now it's hangin out yer ass ! Pathetic hypocrite bitch.

Man, you have a complex on top of your complex. You call yourself a "gunmaker" because you work on guns. I pointed out that you're not a gunmaker just because you work on guns.

It's not the same as calling you a liar. It's the same as telling you that you don't know what "gunmaker" means.

You ignorant fool.

Man, you have a complex on top of your complex. You call yourself a "gunmaker" because you work on guns. I pointed out that you're not a gunmaker just because you work on guns.

It's not the same as calling you a liar. It's the same as telling you that you don't know what "gunmaker" means.

You ignorant fool.
Oh, I know what it means and I know what I do very well. You haven't a clue you ignorant f.uck. I do things a no talent, no skill, pathetic, stupid, lieing, hypocrite, f.uck like you could never do. Back peddle some more LIAR. It suits you. It always suits a LIAR.
Some of you guys need to go outside and play. You've been on here for hours and hours. Damn!
LOL you can't make this chit up...
Posted By: kolofardos Re: Pond - 05/11/20
Just what is a wiener cyber shake anyways? Asking for a friend.
Posted By: gunzo Re: Pond - 05/11/20
LOL you can't make this chit up...

Ain't that the truth! Damn Bristoes neighbors pond anyway. Might be the beginning of another civil war. Free the ponds!
Posted By: smokepole Re: Pond - 05/12/20

You ignorant fool.
Oh, I know what it means and I know what I do very well. You haven't a clue you ignorant f.uck. I do things a no talent, no skill, pathetic, stupid, lieing, hypocrite, f.uck like you could never do. Back peddle some more LIAR. It suits you. It always suits a LIAR.

Well damn, maybe I owe you an apology??

How do you make your barrels?
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Pond - 05/12/20
Ya see,,,,there’s this pond, next propertyadjacent to Bristoe that..............

Blackheart, I’ve not read this whole shebang but on the subject you mentioned about accessing and permission in the South:

All things considered, it’s a pretty tight affair to get permission in a band of states from Texas, eastward. From my perspective much of the problem stems from liability. Period. This is particularly true in Louisiana, the personal injury lawsuit capital of the free world and laws here have only recently been changed to reflect protections for the landowners. In this, I cannot speak for other states in the band mentioned.

Taxes is another issue and can be a big one so from that, wide spread surface and recreational leasing of property is in vogue and it ain’t ever going back to a come and go as a person pleases,,,which leaves public areas. Some leases/acre are damned near over the top expensive plus the leasee has to prove and carry the necessary liability insurance to protect the landowners as well as themselves. Many Hunting Clubs that lease property are listed as LLCs.

So it’s come down to the Big M,,,Money. Liability, taxes and revenue from leasing your private property. Far from perfect but that’s how she be.

This is not to say that a respectful “please “ won’t gain you entry cause in some cases it certainly will but it sure helps to know someone.

Now,,,,,,,back to the arena. Carry on.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Pond - 05/12/20

You ignorant fool.

Well damn, maybe I owe you an apology??

How do you make your barrels?
Bar stock, deep hole drilling and broaching. I guess Marlin Firearms was not a "gun maker" because they got their famous "six heat treated steel forgings" from an outside foundry ? If you had the first fuggin clue how few "gun makers" make everything in house you might not be such a complete and utter retard. According to your back peddling ass, Sturm Ruger was not a "gun maker" prior to the 1990's when they finally started hammer forging their own barrels in house " ? And I suppose Ford and GM aren't really auto makers because they don't make all their parts in house." ? Leupold certainly isn't a scope maker either with your fu.cked up reasoning and the list goes on and on. How anybody could be so old and as ignorant as you is the biggest question of all. And yes, you owe me an apology but stick it in your ass LIAR. If you can find room alongside that big black cock you love so much that is.
Do you cut rifle your barrels? Button rifled? Hammer forged?

Nice touch comparing yourself to Marlin and Ruger though. Almost had me goung there!!
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Pond - 05/12/20
Tune in tomorrow for my next thread,.."Lake"

Nice touch comparing yourself to Marlin and Ruger though. Almost had me goung there!!
I think we're done here. I've proven you a LIAR, an ignorant putz as to what constitutes a "gun maker" and shown you to be completely unreasonable and off your rocker as to your definition of such. Anybody with an IQ higher than that of a potato can see that. You lose. Dufus.

LOL, start one and call it "molehill." You know what'll happen.

I think we're done here. I've proven you a LIAR, an ignorant putz as to what constitutes a "gun maker" and shown you to be completely unreasonable and off your rocker as to your definition of such. Anybody with an IQ higher than that of a potato can see that. You lose. Dufus.

You haven't "proven" squat on here, except that most people posting on this thread think you're an arsehole.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Pond - 05/12/20

You're a maestro, Bristle.

You haven't "proven" squat on here
Keep telling yourself that stupid.

You're a maestro, Bristle.

And 'ol blackie is the fiddle. When he starts typing in all caps, he's like a Stradivarius. Except, not everyone can play a Stradivarius....
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Pond - 05/12/20

I understand that.

LMAO!!!!!!
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Pond - 05/12/20
#BlackShartMooch
Posted By: rem141r Re: Pond - 05/12/20
looks like 3rd shift showed up
© 24hourcampfire