Hop To
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by smokepole
[Gunmakers are important. You're not one.
Nope, never called me a liar. Who's the liar now you useless sack-o-shyt ? Not to mention the biggest hypocrite on here. Follow me around and call me out whenever I say something stupid you say? Hah, your foot's so deep in your mouth now it's hangin out yer ass ! Pathetic hypocrite bitch.

Man, you have a complex on top of your complex. You call yourself a "gunmaker" because you work on guns. I pointed out that you're not a gunmaker just because you work on guns.

It's not the same as calling you a liar. It's the same as telling you that you don't know what "gunmaker" means.

You ignorant fool.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Nope, never called me a liar. Who's the liar now you useless sack-o-shyt ? Not to mention the biggest hypocrite on here. Follow me around and call me out whenever I say something stupid you say? Hah, your foot's so deep in your mouth now it's hangin out yer ass ! Pathetic hypocrite bitch.

Man, you have a complex on top of your complex. You call yourself a "gunmaker" because you work on guns. I pointed out that you're not a gunmaker just because you work on guns.

It's not the same as calling you a liar. It's the same as telling you that you don't know what "gunmaker" means.

You ignorant fool.
Oh, I know what it means and I know what I do very well. You haven't a clue you ignorant f.uck. I do things a no talent, no skill, pathetic, stupid, lieing, hypocrite, f.uck like you could never do. Back peddle some more LIAR. It suits you. It always suits a LIAR.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Some of you guys need to go outside and play. You've been on here for hours and hours. Damn!

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
LOL you can't make this chit up...

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Just what is a wiener cyber shake anyways? Asking for a friend.

IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by stxhunter
LOL you can't make this chit up...

Ain't that the truth! Damn Bristoes neighbors pond anyway. Might be the beginning of another civil war. Free the ponds!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You ignorant fool.
Oh, I know what it means and I know what I do very well. You haven't a clue you ignorant f.uck. I do things a no talent, no skill, pathetic, stupid, lieing, hypocrite, f.uck like you could never do. Back peddle some more LIAR. It suits you. It always suits a LIAR.

Well damn, maybe I owe you an apology??

How do you make your barrels?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Ya see,,,,there’s this pond, next propertyadjacent to Bristoe that..............

Blackheart, I’ve not read this whole shebang but on the subject you mentioned about accessing and permission in the South:

All things considered, it’s a pretty tight affair to get permission in a band of states from Texas, eastward. From my perspective much of the problem stems from liability. Period. This is particularly true in Louisiana, the personal injury lawsuit capital of the free world and laws here have only recently been changed to reflect protections for the landowners. In this, I cannot speak for other states in the band mentioned.

Taxes is another issue and can be a big one so from that, wide spread surface and recreational leasing of property is in vogue and it ain’t ever going back to a come and go as a person pleases,,,which leaves public areas. Some leases/acre are damned near over the top expensive plus the leasee has to prove and carry the necessary liability insurance to protect the landowners as well as themselves. Many Hunting Clubs that lease property are listed as LLCs.

So it’s come down to the Big M,,,Money. Liability, taxes and revenue from leasing your private property. Far from perfect but that’s how she be.

This is not to say that a respectful “please “ won’t gain you entry cause in some cases it certainly will but it sure helps to know someone.

Now,,,,,,,back to the arena. Carry on.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

You ignorant fool.

Well damn, maybe I owe you an apology??

How do you make your barrels?
Bar stock, deep hole drilling and broaching. I guess Marlin Firearms was not a "gun maker" because they got their famous "six heat treated steel forgings" from an outside foundry ? If you had the first fuggin clue how few "gun makers" make everything in house you might not be such a complete and utter retard. According to your back peddling ass, Sturm Ruger was not a "gun maker" prior to the 1990's when they finally started hammer forging their own barrels in house " ? And I suppose Ford and GM aren't really auto makers because they don't make all their parts in house." ? Leupold certainly isn't a scope maker either with your fu.cked up reasoning and the list goes on and on. How anybody could be so old and as ignorant as you is the biggest question of all. And yes, you owe me an apology but stick it in your ass LIAR. If you can find room alongside that big black cock you love so much that is.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Do you cut rifle your barrels? Button rifled? Hammer forged?

Nice touch comparing yourself to Marlin and Ruger though. Almost had me goung there!!

IC B3

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Tune in tomorrow for my next thread,.."Lake"

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Nice touch comparing yourself to Marlin and Ruger though. Almost had me goung there!!
I think we're done here. I've proven you a LIAR, an ignorant putz as to what constitutes a "gun maker" and shown you to be completely unreasonable and off your rocker as to your definition of such. Anybody with an IQ higher than that of a potato can see that. You lose. Dufus.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe

LOL, start one and call it "molehill." You know what'll happen.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I think we're done here. I've proven you a LIAR, an ignorant putz as to what constitutes a "gun maker" and shown you to be completely unreasonable and off your rocker as to your definition of such. Anybody with an IQ higher than that of a potato can see that. You lose. Dufus.

You haven't "proven" squat on here, except that most people posting on this thread think you're an arsehole.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

You're a maestro, Bristle.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

You haven't "proven" squat on here
Keep telling yourself that stupid.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You're a maestro, Bristle.

And 'ol blackie is the fiddle. When he starts typing in all caps, he's like a Stradivarius. Except, not everyone can play a Stradivarius....

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by hillestadj
He's not a bad guy, actually. He just doesn't want people running around on his property.

I understand that.
He's a selfish prick if he won't let a good neighbor fish in that pond.

You probably don't understand because you have nothing but here goes.....what other people work for isn't for your broke dick, lazy azz to play with. They don't owe you an explanation. They aren't pricks for saying no if asked, you're a prick for putting them in the position to have to tell a dead beat no.

LMAO!!!!!!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
#BlackShartMooch

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
looks like 3rd shift showed up

My diploma is a DD214
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 72 invisible), 2,690 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,530
Posts18,530,914
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.