Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Bristoe
He's not a bad guy, actually. He just doesn't want people running around on his property.

I understand that.
He's a selfish prick if he won't let a good neighbor fish in that pond.

You probably don't understand because you have nothing but here goes.....what other people work for isn't for your broke dick, lazy azz to play with. They don't owe you an explanation. They aren't pricks for saying no if asked, you're a prick for putting them in the position to have to tell a dead beat no.
I have my own pond full of bass, bluegills and bullheads in my back yard you stupid son of a bitch. It was full of fish when I bought the place. I don't fish in it often myself anymore. When somebody asks, I let them fish in it. It's no skin off my ass and it's a great place to take a kid fishing as you can catch bluegills just as fast as you can take one off the hook and get a line back in the water.

Mea Culpa...you have your own well stocked pond that you don't fish. But you knock on perfect strangers doors and ask to fish their ponds. Sounds like the way to go.
It gets boring hunting and fishing in the same place all the time. Variety is good. More people would know that if fewer people were selfish pricks like you and most Southerners and particularly Texans. Those f.uckers are always stuck hunting/fishing their own land because they're all selfish pricks and nobody gives anybody permission. It used to be there were a lot of folks in this area who didn't post their land and didn't care if others hunted/fished on it because they were often off hunting on somebody else's land. That was nice for everybody because nobody was stuck hunting/fishing the same old ground all the time. Then selfish ass holes like you became more and more prevalent and ruined it for everybody. Thankfully that sickness hasn't completely invaded my area of the Northeast yet and there are still a fair amount of people who will still give permission free for the asking.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Picture time!!!

Pics or didn’t happen !!!!!!!!

My private pond here ....I put 50 channel cats in 4 yrs ago, there were *some* in there already. I fed them for about a year and lost interest. Also a gazillion 2” bluegill in there. Needs to be redone.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A good stocking of Large Mouth Bass might fix your over abundance of Bluegill issue...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick
You should dig a pond Bristoe. The thread would be epic!

He could just let his next waterline leak continue to flow and seek a low spot on his land. Dam up the low side so it doesn't cross his fence, and Wala.... A fishing pond with minimal effort.

If done right with just a bit of planning, Bristoe might be able to fish from his easy chair in his living room. Maybe even when he's taking a crap........ Paradise.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It gets boring hunting and fishing in the same place all the time.

So your boredom means you get to impose on others resources - if they don't allow it that makes them the asswhole?

More people would know that if fewer people were selfish pricks like you and most Southerners and particularly Texans. Those f.uckers are always stuck hunting/fishing their own land because they're all selfish pricks and nobody gives anybody permission.

STUCK. LOL, how [bleep] is your land that you feel stuck hunting it? I can't speak to pond fishing, maybe its the cats ass - I'm stuck fishing the same 4 pools on Mississippi River and tributaries unless I feel like trailering the boat somewhere down the road. Gets boring.

It used to be there were a lot of folks in this area who didn't post their land and didn't care if others hunted/fished on it because they were often off hunting on somebody else's land. That was nice for everybody because nobody was stuck hunting/fishing the same old ground all the time.

I'm sure it was very nice for everybody that didn't have any skin in the game. Condolences on that ending.

Then selfish ass holes like you became more and more prevalent and ruined it for everybody.

Right. Free ride ruined. Fugg me.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Do you have any pics of the pond that you do fish?

Or just the ones that you don't?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Why do you ask?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It gets boring hunting and fishing in the same place all the time.

So your boredom means you get to impose on others resources - if they don't allow it that makes them the asswhole?

More people would know that if fewer people were selfish pricks like you and most Southerners and particularly Texans. Those f.uckers are always stuck hunting/fishing their own land because they're all selfish pricks and nobody gives anybody permission.

STUCK. LOL, how [bleep] is your land that you feel stuck hunting it? I can't speak to pond fishing, maybe its the cats ass - I'm stuck fishing the same 4 pools on Mississippi River and tributaries unless I feel like trailering the boat somewhere down the road. Gets boring.

It used to be there were a lot of folks in this area who didn't post their land and didn't care if others hunted/fished on it because they were often off hunting on somebody else's land. That was nice for everybody because nobody was stuck hunting/fishing the same old ground all the time.

I'm sure it was very nice for everybody that didn't have any skin in the game. Condolences on that ending.

Then selfish ass holes like you became more and more prevalent and ruined it for everybody.

Right. Free ride ruined. Fugg me.

You're such a dumb son of a bitch you're beyond hope. Both of my grandfathers and two of my uncles were dairy farmers. We had a total of about 1600 acres in the family. None of it was ever posted and anybody was welcome to hunt, despite the fact that both my grandfathers told me I could post it if I wished. They both said they really thought that would be rather selfish of me because so many enjoyed hunting it. I only have a few acres myself but have given permission to fish and hunt to everybody who asked. You would be an exception.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
lol,..a pond pissin' match.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Why do you ask?

Because you sound like a gossipy old clam that likes to bitch about his neighbor.

As opposed to somebody that really wants to fish.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Why do you ask?

Because you sound like a gossipy old clam that likes to bitch about his neighbor.

I'm not participating in the pissin' match element in this thread. You need to contact somebody else.

,..sorry.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You're such a dumb son of a bitch you're beyond hope. Both of my grandfathers and two of my uncles were dairy farmers. We had a total of about 1600 acres in the family. None of it was ever posted and anybody was welcome to hunt, despite the fact that both my grandfathers told me I could post it if I wished. They both said they really thought that would be rather selfish of me because so many enjoyed hunting it. I only have a few acres myself but have given permission to fish and hunt to everybody who asked. You would be an exception.

So both your grandfathers were land owners. Your uncles were land owners. You were not a land owner. It was great for you to have all that access - as a non landowner. But you didn't post the land you didn't own, so everyone else is a fugger. Got it.

I'm extremely bummed there is no chance for me to hunt your acreage now. Sounds like the opportunity of a life time gone forever. I'll have to make do in WI.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
Picture time!!!

My private pond here ....I put 50 channel cats in 4 yrs ago, there were *some* in there already. I fed them for about a year and lost interest. Also a gazillion 2” bluegill in there. Needs to be redone.

Would largemouth bass knock back those mini-bluegill?

If not, get a Filipino mother-in-law and net 'em. If its got fins they'll cook it and eat it.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I dug a firepit,..2 actually. That's about all the digging I have in me.

Get yourself a slusher for your N.

If you love someone set them free
If they come back no one else liked them
Set them free again
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

So both your grandfathers were land owners. Your uncles were land owners. You were not a land owner. It was great for you to have all that access - as a non landowner. But you didn't post the land you didn't own, so everyone else is a fugger. Got it.

I'm extremely bummed there is no chance for me to hunt your acreage now. Sounds like the opportunity of a life time gone forever. I'll have to make do in WI.
The point is, my grandfathers taught me not to be stingy with what I have and that sharing with those less fortunate was just being a good citizen and neighborly. Obviously you had a poor upbringing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by slumlord
Picture time!!!

Would largemouth bass knock back those mini-bluegill?

If not, get a Filipino mother-in-law and net 'em. If its got fins they'll cook it and eat it.

In reply to you and JeffA, yes...I need to do that. The fish man comes to our Co-Op usually the 3 rd week of the month.

I should get a few. He’s had some 6-8” ones that would almost go straight to work.

Hopefully after that if I get anymore catfish fingerlings they don’t get gobbled up too. 😀

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave
Why do you ask?

I'm not participating in the pissin' match element in this thread. You need to contact somebody else.

,..sorry.

I figured.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I could get you one of these cats, your Bluegill issue wouldn't last long....probably not your Bass, either...

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
lol

Or the dogs

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He's not a bad guy, actually. He just doesn't want people running around on his property.

I understand that.

He done heard about you skinny dippin' exploits.....

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

394 members (10ring1, 17Hunter, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1moredeer, 1badf350, 41 invisible), 1,411 guests, and 1,093 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,984
Posts18,520,042
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.