-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It'll be worth the wait if it happens. I just hope it doesn't turn into another one of those fiasco's where "mistakes were made, but there was no intent" as they let criminals off free as a bird. The swamp protects its own in ways that will make an average American feel like puking. Any case would have to be more than air tight or the bastards will skate out of it.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by efw
No one will be indicted. Nothing at all will come of this except to get the hopes up for some of us who haven’t become cynical enough to recognize that justice isn’t allowed to fall upon the ruling class in this country.
............................No indictments uh? You just might be pleasantly surprised. I would not bet against that if I were you.

You forget that Durham turned his probe into a criminal investigation. That means he found criminal wrong doing. Otherwise he would not have re-classified his probe.
Durham has been given the power to convene a grand jury or grand juries and has been given the power to indict as well.......

You assume that Durham and Barr fear indicting anyone? I would not bet on that either.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 22250rem
It'll be worth the wait if it happens. I just hope it doesn't turn into another one of those fiasco's where "mistakes were made, but there was no intent" as they let criminals off free as a bird. The swamp protects its own in ways that will make an average American feel like puking. Any case would have to be more than air tight or the bastards will skate out of it.
,......................I will wager that we will not see the same performance from Durham that we saw from Comey when he exonerated Hillary.

Durham is not James Comey!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by efw
No one will be indicted. Nothing at all will come of this except to get the hopes up for some of us who haven’t become cynical enough to recognize that justice isn’t allowed to fall upon the ruling class in this country.
............................No indictments uh? You just might be pleasantly surprised. I would not bet against that if I were you.

You forget that Durham turned his probe into a criminal investigation. That means he found criminal wrong doing. Otherwise he would not have re-classified his probe.
Durham has been given the power to convene a grand jury or grand juries and has been given the power to indict as well.......

You assume that Durham and Barr fear indicting anyone? I would not bet on that either.

And Durham hired investigators who specialize in prosecuting violent crimes recently. Yeah he prolly just did that to run up the bill. wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/11/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Trump said, "These are dirty politicians and dirty cops and some horrible people and hopefully they're going to pay a big price in the not too distant future.”

Oh, he's just kidding. You know Trump is full of BS. Just ask the suckers on the Fire.

Hes not trying to get the people's attention and get them clued in to what's coming.

So, if hes not serious, why the hell would we want him in for 4 more?

Sheesh, he's either a BS liar or he's not.

Yeah, even the dumbassed Zero fears what's coming, and yes, he's sweating bullets.

Trump said he's going to fix it where this schiett never happens again.

He didnt have to say that, he wanted to say it.

What else has he lied about? Oh yeah, we would get tired of winning.

Reminds me of the Jews wanting the Lord to come and bring hellfire and lightening down on their tormentors in the Babylon of old. Didnt happen, but HE did eventually take them out with King Cyrus.

Oh ye of little faith.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and not assume you’re comparing Trump to God with that analogy. That’d demonstrate the unfortunate dementia associated with Ever Trumpism if it were as sacrilegious as it sounds tho.

Another possibility you didn’t mention above (and this reflects my thinking on the subject) is that the system is much larger and more cumbersome than Trump can manage to destroy in spite of a sincere desire to do so. And besides, the alternative sure isn’t going to do anything to drain the swamp so of course I’ll vote for him again in 2020.

I’d love to be wrong here; but highly doubt anyone of any consequence will be indicted much less do time.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 700LH
nobody gonna do nuffin
.......................As Yogi use to say,,,,,"It ain't over till it's over."...................IT AIN'T OVER!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Even if charges were to be brought, I doubt that anyone here would live long enough to see any trials completed of any justice done................we're into 3 years just for investigations & talk, nearly a full year since Durham came on the scene.

Justice delayed is justice denied........................our court system is the 2nd most dysfunctional system in the country, only exceeded by the 2 house of congress.

Just sayin'........................

MM

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I'm comparing Trump to King Cyrus, who was picked and directed by God.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
efw may be right. I hope not. Comey, McCabe, Brennen, and Strzok all should rot in jail for the 3 years of putting our country through hell, lying, leaking, and instead of investigating a crime, investigating to try to find a crime.
I can’t believe that they can say under oath that they couldn’t find any evidence, but then go on television and make up stories.
It is total BS! Schiff should rot in jail with them,
QM

NRA Life Member

"You might as well be wrong, as be right and not know it"
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I'm comparing Trump to King Cyrus, who was picked and directed by God.

I gotcha thanks for that clarification.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Yawn. Show me indictments and I'll be a believer.

Reviews, my ass.
................I think that goes for just about all of us. However! Ya cannot and should not indict until all investigations are completed. And you DO NOT want to indict anyways until the CRIMINAL cases against all of the little deep state duckys have been thoroughly lined up.

The final nails in the coffins for each of these deep staters will come from the now de-classified documentation as well as the soon to be released de-classified documentation.

Imo, I have no doubts that Barr and Durham are not only lining up the cases against all of the deep state duckys but sealing the deal as well from all legal standpoints.

It should be the strategy and goal of Barr and Durham, that after the Durham investigation or probe is completed, that not even the media will have any wiggle room in defending their Trump hating allies within the deep state. In other words, Barr and Durham should and will have an air tight case against all those who will be indicted...

The wheels of justice turn very slowly. When the bombs drop it will all be well worth the wait!!

This morning I was listening to a video of a doctor explaining how everything being done to combat the China flu is counter to the Constitution. Quaranteening healthy people instead of sick people, forcing people to close their businesses, etc. I started thinking Trump thinks the same way, how did he get roped into this? I wonder if the people advising him aren't part of the deep state. It has been mentioned here before. I wonder if he thinks he has been backed into a corner over something about which he had little knowledge. Then I started to change my thinking about these investigations. I have always thought Trump was gathering information to bring charges after the election on the assumption he would get re-elected. I now think he knows he was double-crossed over the China flu thing and he has told Barr let's move this along and destroy the media and deep staters before the election.
The magic knee grow is definitely worried and has suddenly become more vocal about what is happening. More and more documents are being declassified. Peloski is keeping the House out of session. Newsome is corrupting the California elections.
It is imperative the Republicans keep control of the Senate and Trump get re-elected. Would be even better if Republicans can take control of the House. I don't think Trump is one to take captives once his threshold of tolerance has been exceeded. I suspect his betrayal over this China fly thing has pushed him past his limit and he in has decided to destroy the deep state and the MSM sooner rather than later. Maybe things are accelerating.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by efw
Trump said, "These are dirty politicians and dirty cops and some horrible people and hopefully they're going to pay a big price in the not too distant future.”

Oh, he's just kidding. You know Trump is full of BS. Just ask the suckers on the Fire.

Hes not trying to get the people's attention and get them clued in to what's coming.

So, if hes not serious, why the hell would we want him in for 4 more?

Sheesh, he's either a BS liar or he's not.

Yeah, even the dumbassed Zero fears what's coming, and yes, he's sweating bullets.

Trump said he's going to fix it where this schiett never happens again.

He didnt have to say that, he wanted to say it.

What else has he lied about? Oh yeah, we would get tired of winning.

Reminds me of the Jews wanting the Lord to come and bring hellfire and lightening down on their tormentors in the Babylon of old. Didnt happen, but HE did eventually take them out with King Cyrus.

Oh ye of little faith.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and not assume you’re comparing Trump to God with that analogy. That’d demonstrate the unfortunate dementia associated with Ever Trumpism if it were as sacrilegious as it sounds tho.

Another possibility you didn’t mention above (and this reflects my thinking on the subject) is that the system is much larger and more cumbersome than Trump can manage to destroy in spite of a sincere desire to do so. And besides, the alternative sure isn’t going to do anything to drain the swamp.

I’d love to be wrong here; but highly doubt anyone of any consequence will be indicted much less so time.
.....................Trump does not need to be God here. All Trump needs to do is to let the law take its course, as what WE ALL SHOULD BE DOING!

Durham IS NOT like Comey who exonerated bitch Hillary!.........Cannot even compare the two!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They will put the janitor and paid leave and then tear their rotator cuffs congratulating themselves. There will be a mutual masturbation presser.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 22250rem
,......................I will wager that we will not see the same performance from Durham that we saw from Comey when he exonerated Hillary.

Durham is not James Comey!

Yep. Comey is a Deep State Commie Minion. Bought and payed for by Hillary and the Halfican.

Durham is NOT.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Even if charges were to be brought, I doubt that anyone here would live long enough to see any trials completed of any justice done................we're into 3 years just for investigations & talk, nearly a full year since Durham came on the scene.

Justice delayed is justice denied........................our court system is the 2nd most dysfunctional system in the country, only exceeded by the 2 house of congress.

MM

"We will not cut corners. We are going to collect information properly and we are going to collect enough information. Durham should be finished with his investigation by late spring or early summer".

"If we find criminality we will prosecute. I'm not investigating for information. I'm investigating for justice".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Redneck
He better hire some serious bodyguards so he doesn't commit suicide on a door knob....... In fact, IIWH I'd remove every door knob in the house.. just in case he trips and falls with a rope around his neck and it 'somehow' hooks onto a door knob..

Hes had 11 attempts on his life already.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Yawn. Show me indictments and I'll be a believer.

Reviews, my ass.
................I think that goes for just about all of us. However! Ya cannot and should not indict until all investigations are completed. And you DO NOT want to indict anyways until the CRIMINAL cases against all of the little deep state duckys have been thoroughly lined up.

The final nails in the coffins for each of these deep staters will come from the now de-classified documentation as well as the soon to be released de-classified documentation.

Imo, I have no doubts that Barr and Durham are not only lining up the cases against all of the deep state duckys but sealing the deal as well from all legal standpoints.

It should be the strategy and goal of Barr and Durham, that after the Durham investigation or probe is completed, that not even the media will have any wiggle room in defending their Trump hating allies within the deep state. In other words, Barr and Durham should and will have an air tight case against all those who will be indicted...

The wheels of justice turn very slowly. When the bombs drop it will all be well worth the wait!!

This morning I was listening to a video of a doctor explaining how everything being done to combat the China flu is counter to the Constitution. Quaranteening healthy people instead of sick people, forcing people to close their businesses, etc. I started thinking Trump thinks the same way, how did he get roped into this? I wonder if the people advising him aren't part of the deep state. It has been mentioned here before. I wonder if he thinks he has been backed into a corner over something about which he had little knowledge. Then I started to change my thinking about these investigations. I have always thought Trump was gathering information to bring charges after the election on the assumption he would get re-elected. I now think he knows he was double-crossed over the China flu thing and he has told Barr let's move this along and destroy the media and deep staters before the election.
The magic knee grow is definitely worried and has suddenly become more vocal about what is happening. More and more documents are being declassified. Peloski is keeping the House out of session. Newsome is corrupting the California elections.
It is imperative the Republicans keep control of the Senate and Trump get re-elected. Would be even better if Republicans can take control of the House. I don't think Trump is one to take captives once his threshold of tolerance has been exceeded. I suspect his betrayal over this China fly thing has pushed him past his limit and he in has decided to destroy the deep state and the MSM sooner rather than later. Maybe things are accelerating.
.........................Sand BAGGIN along with great timing is the best strategy.............As such imo, better that the BIG BOMBS drop towards the end of summer and into the fall.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
...................Trump does not need to be God here. All Trump needs to do is to let the law take its course, as what WE ALL SHOULD BE DOING!

Durham IS NOT like Comey who exonerated bitch Hillary!.........Cannot even compare the two!

Totally agree with your first rant.

As to the second we shall see; time will tell. I hope you’re right but sure am not holding my breath.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

"We will not cut corners. We are going to collect information properly and we are going to collect enough information. Durham should be finished with his investigation by late spring or early summer".

"If we find criminality we will prosecute. I'm not investigating for information. I'm investigating for justice".

Wake me up when the prosecutions begin.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There will be indictments. Just concerned they'll be nobody of consequence.

Last edited by Steve; 05/12/20.

Carpe' Scrotum
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 57 invisible), 2,550 guests, and 1,426 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,177
Posts18,484,676
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.