Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Yawn. Show me indictments and I'll be a believer.

Reviews, my ass.
................I think that goes for just about all of us. However! Ya cannot and should not indict until all investigations are completed. And you DO NOT want to indict anyways until the CRIMINAL cases against all of the little deep state duckys have been thoroughly lined up.

The final nails in the coffins for each of these deep staters will come from the now de-classified documentation as well as the soon to be released de-classified documentation.

Imo, I have no doubts that Barr and Durham are not only lining up the cases against all of the deep state duckys but sealing the deal as well from all legal standpoints.

It should be the strategy and goal of Barr and Durham, that after the Durham investigation or probe is completed, that not even the media will have any wiggle room in defending their Trump hating allies within the deep state. In other words, Barr and Durham should and will have an air tight case against all those who will be indicted...

The wheels of justice turn very slowly. When the bombs drop it will all be well worth the wait!!

^^^THIS^^^

I couldn't have said it any better myself. The schit will hit the fan in due time.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Even if charges were to be brought, I doubt that anyone here would live long enough to see any trials completed of any justice done................we're into 3 years just for investigations & talk, nearly a full year since Durham came on the scene.

Justice delayed is justice denied........................our court system is the 2nd most dysfunctional system in the country, only exceeded by the 2 house of congress.

Just sayin'........................

MM

Well, public sentiment is going to change after declass is finished I expect.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Reviews, my ass.
................I think that goes for just about all of us. However! Ya cannot and should not indict until all investigations are completed. And you DO NOT want to indict anyways until the CRIMINAL cases against all of the little deep state duckys have been thoroughly lined up.

The final nails in the coffins for each of these deep staters will come from the now de-classified documentation as well as the soon to be released de-classified documentation.

Imo, I have no doubts that Barr and Durham are not only lining up the cases against all of the deep state duckys but sealing the deal as well from all legal standpoints.

It should be the strategy and goal of Barr and Durham, that after the Durham investigation or probe is completed, that not even the media will have any wiggle room in defending their Trump hating allies within the deep state. In other words, Barr and Durham should and will have an air tight case against all those who will be indicted...

The wheels of justice turn very slowly. When the bombs drop it will all be well worth the wait!!

^^^THIS^^^

I couldn't have said it any better myself. The schit will hit the fan in due time.

Yep, We will hear the second shot heard round the world.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Even if charges were to be brought, I doubt that anyone here would live long enough to see any trials completed of any justice done................we're into 3 years just for investigations & talk, nearly a full year since Durham came on the scene.

Justice delayed is justice denied........................our court system is the 2nd most dysfunctional system in the country, only exceeded by the 2 house of congress.

Just sayin'........................

MM
........Justice delayed is justice denied?? Well imo, you will be proven to be very wrong! In your opinion justice has been delayed and therefore no justice........On the flip side, justice delayed can also mean much better and much more thorough justice...

As I told ya before. If no indictments after the Durham probe ends, then you will be right....Until then, let things play out.........

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steve

That was funny!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by efw
No one will be indicted. Nothing at all will come of this except to get the hopes up for some of us who haven’t become cynical enough to recognize that justice isn’t allowed to fall upon the ruling class in this country.

This is all that will happen, and Hillary will laugh. She needs that smug smirk cut off. We'll hear that there were some great concerns, but no charges will be filed. The MSM will call it a complete exoneration and crow like banshees. Meanwhile, China will build up their military more and more, using the technology given them by this idiotic government of ours.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Reviews, my ass.

^^^THIS^^^

................Why thank you...LOL...........If you are Barr and Durham, then speed along with an investigation done in haste IS NOT a good plan. What you guys need to realize is that,,, the longer the Durham investigation takes place,,,THE BETTER the outcome will be that all of us seek. With the exception of the Trump hating idiots on here of course, such as saCharlie, farts n Beans, GreyCRAPS, Paddler, (where is Piddles BTW?), plus other well in the minority IDIOTS!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Redneck
He better hire some serious bodyguards so he doesn't commit suicide on a door knob....... In fact, IIWH I'd remove every door knob in the house.. just in case he trips and falls with a rope around his neck and it 'somehow' hooks onto a door knob..

Don’t ya reckon Marshall service is on the job. If we know about Arkancide, don’t ya think they do...

Those guys are not playing. From the pictures I’ve seen of Durham, wouldn’t want him focused on me. That’s a scary looking dude. Just bet those he’s investigating have tight sphincters. They better go lawyer up.

DF

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Rong. She was dead serious when she said, "We will all hang from nooses....".

I doubt she will actually swing, but she will pay with severe pain in some way. So will Zero and Bill, Feinstein, Comey, Piglosi, McCabe, Yates, Ohr, Strzok, Lynch, Brennan, Clapper and Page (unless she flips to help in their prosecution).

Trump was serious as a heart attack when he said she would be in jail. It was all he could do to not grab and choke that worthless biotch for her involvement in the deaths of US Patriots.

Trump tells the truth:

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
While some members of the Jew Coup (Vindman, Nadler, Schumer, Schiff, Soros, et al) may get indicted, Bathhouse Barry will skate out unscathed. Having been immersed in Chicago politics for years, Barry learned to cover his tracks in the Richard Daley methods.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Rong. She was dead serious when she said, "We will all hang from nooses....".

I doubt she will actually swing, but she will pay with severe pain in some way. So will Zero and Bill, Feinstein, Comey, Piglosi, McCabe, Yates, Ohr, Strzok, Lynch, Brennan, Clapper and Page (unless she flips to help in their prosecution).

Trump was serious as a heart attack when he said she would be in jail. It was all he could do to not grab and choke that worthless biotch for her involvement in the deaths of US Patriots.

You have no idea how badly I hope that you are right.......................

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Reviews, my ass.

^^^THIS^^^

I never said anything about being hasty.

I'll say it again. Show me indictments and I'll be a believer.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some people need to go to prison or there will be loss in the belief that the rule of law matters.

Trump has been tactically patient. He has gone through his investigation. Now let’s see what we can find on the other side. I bet a shiny nickel that it is going to be more than nothing.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RAS
Some people need to go to prison or there will be loss in the belief that the rule of law matters.

Trump has been tactically patient. He has gone through his investigation. Now let’s see what we can find on the other side. I bet a shiny nickel that it is going to more than nothing.

I'll bet $100.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kabuki theater.

The only just we'll see is what we extract ourselves.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I think Trump is not a liar and he said something about us being in the calm before the storm, so I expect there will be a storm.

Q said it will be Biblical. I'm betting Q is right.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I think Trump is not a liar and he said something about us being in the calm before the storm, so I expect there will be a storm.

Q said it will be Biblical. I'm betting Q is right.

“If I win I may never see my property — I may never see these places again. But because I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to go golfing, believe me. Believe me. Believe me, folks.”

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by efw
No one will be indicted. Nothing at all will come of this except to get the hopes up for some of us who haven’t become cynical enough to recognize that justice isn’t allowed to fall upon the ruling class in this country.

If past results are an indicator of future performance, you're spot on. I feel the same way and REALLY hope I'm wrong as well......

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
When has Trump been involved in past results. Can you not smell a fresh, clean, summer ocean sea breeze.

It is written. Behold, all things have become new.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1234, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,485 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,076
Posts18,482,691
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.