Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by deflave

The only governor that has a set is Kemp. The rest are all kghunts as far as I'm concerned.

I saw some BS that Kemp's approval rating here has dropped to 39%. I just can't imagine which Democrats they polled, because his move to open the state has been appreciated by nearly everybody on this end of town, which is the working end. People are sick of staying home. Our hospitals are slowly emptying of COVID patients according to my sources at the various hospitals. Outside of Northside main campus, I know a dozen hospitals in the metro area that have less than 20 COVID patients and only 1 or 2 per hospital are serious right now. Since opening May 1, the number of cases has dropped, not increased.

Kemp has been widely criticized, mostly by people OUT of state. The national media has screamed. Interestingly, the local media, both TV and AJC has played it mostly fair and straight.

National media doesn't realize that Kemp has a very strong team of experts that I would argue are more qualified to advise on the subject that Dr. Foucci. He has doctors, professors and epidemiologists from 4 Med Schools here in state who know a thing or two about epidemics and have REAL data from Georgia to base decisions on.

hatari,

A lot of people just flat ass don't want to go back to work. They're making more on handouts. So, hence, Kemp's negative polling.

I hear the same grumblings here from the snowflakes when I'm out and about every day. It's all about the "science", you see.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt

hatari,

A lot of people just flat ass don't want to go back to work. They're making more on handouts. So, hence, Kemp's negative polling.

I hear the same grumblings here from the snowflakes when I'm out and about every day. It's all about the "science", you see.

You are 100% right on that.

My astute wife did a search of the social media that she and other hens frequent. Common threads she found with the "if we open too soon people will needlessly die" crowd.

- stay at home moms whose husband are working from home and getting paychecks. Their life has not changed much. Lock down affects them very little.
- people who did make less than $50k/year that were getting $965/wk to stay home. They were coming out ahead.
- crazy single/divorced cat ladies (who fit in the category above) that are afraid of their shadow and believe everything on CNN of Facebook. "I read on Facebook Trump wants us dead."
- agonostic/athiest crowd. They are afraid to die everyday because for them, that's the end of the line.

Number of cases are falling here since we opened. Many people still staying home, but no instant spike in deaths that the media morons predicted. (As if the State would open May 1, then May 2 everybody in the State would fall ill, and by May 5 they all would die. Certainly dead by May 10 by the thousands per day if their calculations were off. How stupid?)

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by local_dirt

hatari,

You are 100% right on that.

My astute wife did a search of the social media that she and other hens frequent. Common threads she found with the "if we open too soon people will needlessly die" crowd.

- stay at home moms whose husband are working from home and getting paychecks. Their life has not changed much. Lock down affects them very little.
- people who did make less than $50k/year that were getting $965/wk to stay home. They were coming out ahead.
- crazy single/divorced cat ladies (who fit in the category above) that are afraid of their shadow and believe everything on CNN of Facebook. "I read on Facebook Trump wants us dead."
- agonostic/athiest crowd. They are afraid to die everyday because for them, that's the end of the line.

Number of cases are falling here since we opened. Many people still staying home, but no instant spike in deaths that the media morons predicted. (As if the State would open May 1, then May 2 everybody in the State would fall ill, and by May 5 they all would die. Certainly dead by May 10 by the thousands per day if their calculations were off. How stupid?)

hatari, That's hilarious.

I know some of those batschit crazy single/divorced cat ladies.. and their male counterparts. They were all about Cuomo being the smartest male Hero with chin hair.. until I told them about the nursing homes. The lines of communication went dead after that one. Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Male counterparts are the dog rescue crowd.

Don’t get me wrong, I love dogs and have 2 but the rescue crowd vilifies me because my Elkhounds have a better pedigree than does Prince Charles.

Since I don’t have 13 rescue mutts, I don’t count. It’s wrong to own a pure bred dog unless it is some sort of cockamamie “designer Doodle” thing.

LabraDoodle
GoldenDoodle

How about a phoucing

Cock a Doodle Doo?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Florida is a [bleep] up mess, and is NOT a good example of political leadership. DeSantis screwed the pooch when he allowed and encouraged every county and city to implement much stricter rules than the state guidelines, but not less strict. Folks don’t have any idea of what the regulations are. They vary from place to place. The economy is destroyed. Education has been destroyed. Health care is in shambles. Parks, forests, beaches closed. Abortion mills going full steam ahead. The WORST unemployment program in America. Road blocks, travelers screened and detained. Hundreds arrested by out of control cops, most of whom have no real idea of what they at
are supposed to do.
No, Florida is a disaster.

Sam......

IC B2

M
MM879 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by Savuti
Originally Posted by MM879
. One of the few bright lights in Michigan is the Owosso barber that opened up despite the COVID-19 order.

Yeah, and the state just yanked his barber license.

I'll be going to get my $100.00 hair cut. I hope the line isn't around the block. The Owosso barber is an old timer patriot. It will be an honor to support him.

They are going to offer free hair cuts at the capital during the next confrontation.
https://www.mlive.com/public-intere...-capitol-lawn-at-next-weeks-protest.html

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 2500HD, 1973cb450, 14 invisible), 1,599 guests, and 975 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,053
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.