-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Trump may be a bit of a bull in a china shop but if there ever was a time for broken china, it’s now...and the next four years.

This nation is punched through with corruption, stupidity, thievery, partisanship, and delusion. There has always been this element but it became blatant in 2008 with the Obama administration and has only grown since.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Just hot air. Trump knows he can’t get his predecessor. If you think the democrats are after Trump now. The gloves would be off when he leaves office. If anything happens to Zero. Hasbeen

I think Trump has come to the realization that the Democrats will continue to try to destroy him and his entire family even after he leaves office.

The gloves are coming off now. If Trump doesn't hit back HARD they'll never stop. He's got the goods on all of them. Start kicking them in the nuts, Mr. President.

Man I wish you were right. But who is going to help Trump. Old Mitch’s wife is knee deep with China. Her family is in the shipping business tied to China. She’s Transportation secretary. Graham’s was John McCains right hand man. Think he changed. Old Mittens is trying to cut his throat at every opportunity. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I laugh now when a democrat is called on to "testify".

It used to be you were sworn in, and repercussions would occur if you lied.

Not now.

They don't believe in God, so that affirmation is null and void. They have no honor. No honesty. No integrity.

They won't blink when every word of their testimony is a lie.

Nor will they be held accountable for their lies.

They realized that they have to lie to get elected. Charging them with telling lies puts all of them in jeopardy.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Miss Lindey knows nothing about the Presidency. Using that as an excuse to not force the halfrican to at least testify under oath . . . what about the attempted destruction of Trump's Presidency. Miss Lindsey has no concern about that? The half breed is at the heart of the current attack on the institution of the Presidency, and only by cutting off the head of the snake can a halt be put to it.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Trump putting Biden, Obama and the liberal media on the defensive means he's not on the defensive.

This.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
Originally Posted by Orion2000
... Nevertheless, Graham said that his panel will “begin holding multiple, in-depth congressional hearings regarding all things related to Crossfire Hurricane starting in early June.” ...

In plain English... Ain't nothing gonna happen except waste more tax payer dollars...

It is not backed by anything but a credit rating.

Wrong! Dollars are backed by Americans having faith the dollars they take in can be used to pay their bills

And Trump is in the process of teaching us inked paper that looses value every year is eventually worthless.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I laugh now when a democrat is called on to "testify".

It used to be you were sworn in, and repercussions would occur if you lied.

Not now.

They don't believe in God, so that affirmation is null and void. They have no honor. No honesty. No integrity.

They won't blink when every word of their testimony is a lie.

Nor will they be held accountable for their lies.

This! Sad but true!

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Miss Lindey knows nothing about the Presidency. Using that as an excuse to not force the halfrican to at least testify under oath . . . what about the attempted destruction of Trump's Presidency. Miss Lindsey has no concern about that? The half breed is at the heart of the current attack on the institution of the Presidency, and only by cutting off the head of the snake can a halt be put to it.

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Morewood

The gloves are coming off now. If Trump doesn't hit back HARD they'll never stop. He's got the goods on all of them. Start kicking them in the nuts, Mr. President.

Maybe he should find a broader use for Ric Grennell.

MM

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Trump Calls Out The Halfican to Testify !

Hey nigger youse gots to clear that air,
youse gots to be the man,
youse gots to give that money ba...na forget it...that is never going to happen!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Trump may be a bit of a bull in a china shop but if there ever was a time for broken china, it’s now...and the next four years.

This nation is punched through with corruption, stupidity, thievery, partisanship, and delusion. There has always been this element but it became blatant in 2008 with the Obama administration and has only grown since.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Lisa Graham has been on Fox and Hannity dozens of times since he became chairman of the Senate Judiciary committee and has vowed to get to the bottom, subpoena witnesses etc. and has yet to call a single witness. When pressed by Maria Bartiromo just last week as to "WHEN", he said he can't, not while there are other so called investigations going on. Which is BS.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
... Nevertheless, Graham said that his panel will “begin holding multiple, in-depth congressional hearings regarding all things related to Crossfire Hurricane starting in early June.” ...

In plain English... Ain't nothing gonna happen except waste more tax payer dollars...

Wrong! Dollars are backed by Americans having faith the dollars they take in can be used to pay their bills

Think again.

The U.S. --- and the world for that matter--can go to a "cashless" society in a matter of hours.

How often do you use your debit card? Pay your bills over the phone by just using your checking account or credit card? Did any dollars change hands?

Do you honestly believe that your local bank has your "dollars" in their vault---with all the "dollars" of all their other customers?

When you received your stimulus money, did they send you "dollars" or was it an electronic transfer into your checking/bank account?

Do you know what the most counterfeited currency in the world is?

When you reach retirement age, if you are not there already, and you start drawing Social Security...do you think they are going to send you "dollars" in the mail?

Did you know that all the Trillions of "Dollars" of debt that the U.S. is in...can be digitally erased in a matter of seconds. Do you believe that someone, somewhere, some country...is holding those Trillions of "Dollars" hostage until we pay them back plus interest?

Think some more.

How much trouble, or how much disruption to your daily living would it cause if in 2 hours from now, your Federal Reserve Notes were no longer accepted...and all purchases would have to be made by debit card or charge card? How often do you now use either?

These are all rhetorical questions, I already know the answer.

I'm not trying to be argumentative friend, nor am I trying to start a war over semantics, but we have been socially conditioned to accept a cashless (dollar-less) society for quite some time.

Respectively,
GB

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by jaguartx

And Trump is in the process of teaching us inked paper that looses value every year is eventually worthless.

You are correct on the one point, Sir.

When the U.S. went to the Federal Reserve Note, they did so knowing full well that it (the Federal Reserve Note) would loose its value in just 40 years.

Because it is not backed by gold - thank you Mr. Roosevelt - or by silver - thank you Mr. Nixon - the note cannot keep up with inflation.

After three brain surgeries, I have to break things down in very small bites to get it. What I am saying is, that when the powers that be gave us the Federal Reserve Note...a $1 bill...and we deposited that money in the bank...they knew that in 40 years that same $1 bill would not purchase an equal quantity of goods and services as it did 40 years earlier. A Federal Reserve Note is a depreciating asset.

You may know this, but are you aware that Congress has the power to abolish the Federal Reserve...and print its own currency?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I agree with you.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The U.S. --- and the world for that matter--can go to a "cashless" society in a matter of hours.

I agree.

How often do you use your debit card? Pay your bills over the phone by just using your checking account or credit card? Did any dollars change hands?

Virtual dollars, yes.

Did you know that all the Trillions of "Dollars" of debt that the U.S. is in...can be digitally erased in a matter of seconds. Do you believe that someone, somewhere, some country...is holding those Trillions of "Dollars" hostage until we pay them back plus interest?

I don't believe that.

How much trouble, or how much disruption to your daily living would it cause if in 2 hours from now, your Federal Reserve Notes were no longer accepted...and all purchases would have to be made by debit card or charge card? How often do you now use either?

Not going to happen.

I'm not trying to be argumentative friend, nor am I trying to start a war over semantics, but we have been socially conditioned to accept a cashless (dollar-less) society for quite some time.

I agree. But it's back to faith buy the spender and faith by the seller. Also it's back to faith in the lender who loaned the virtual money to the borrower.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Ringman,

I agree. But it's back to faith buy the spender and faith by the seller. Also it's back to faith in the lender who loaned the virtual money to the borrower.

The fact remains that it is all virtual. Faith in virtual reality is blind faith. Eventually reality steps in...and blows virtual reality away.

An interesting read is the "Creature From Jekyll Island". It details the forming an the implementation of the Federal Reserve System in the U.S. It all occurred right here...right off the coast of GA.

The Federal Reserve System is so diabolical that it's implementation has been ongoing for centuries. Some trace the roots of it to the Roman Empire.

Some even suggest that the wealth of the word has always been under the control of just a minority ultra select (wealthy) families, or dynasties, for hundreds of years.

I'm looking at your tag line. If you believe "Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation", then you know there is more Revelation in the Scriptures.

A cashless society is coming...just as sure as Christ came and is coming again.

All of your banking records are digitized. When was the last time you received your checks in the monthly reconciliation statement. They do not exist. Your cashed checks are digitized.

All of your medical records are digitized.

Three credit reporting agencies hold your financial history in digital form.

Every thing there is to know about you can be implanted under your skin in the form of a microchip the size of a grain of rice. This can be scanned in much the same way as your credit or debt card is scanned. The technology is here. Ever go through the check-out at Walmart and just "tap" your debit card against the screen?

The Anti-Christ will solve the world's debt by simply erasing it. That's just my humble opinion. This will cause the rumble of war. But He, the Anti-Christ will offer a solution to the Nations that makes sense. He will also bring peace in the Middle East for 3.5 years proving his wisdom and charisma...after that...all Hell will break loose.

At this point in history, do you really believe that anyone holds the answer to the world's finances? The Nations clearly do not.

We are all floating on a sea of mutual self delusion. It will come to a crashing halt. This time Globally.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1234, 16penny, 1lesfox, 62 invisible), 2,580 guests, and 1,352 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,464
Posts18,471,337
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.