Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by BulletBud
I was hunting with a Professional Hunter in Kamanjab Namibia in May 2019 when we heard dogs barking where there shouldn’t be any. Turns out, two native poachers had just killed a Warthog that their dogs had cornered. When we approached them, we told them to drop their weapons and put their hands behind their heads. My PH Jan called the National Police, who came, arrested the two poachers, and threw them in a paddy wagon. The cop told us one of the bad guys had just been released from prison after serving a long sentence for murder! Had they decided to shoot it out with us, they would have regretted it.

When I was hunting in Zimbabwe in 2011, my PH said that if we encountered poachers we would shoot to kill. We did apprehend one, unarmed with some dogs. But all we did was kick him off the concessin and tell him we would kill his dogs if we ever saw him again.

That would sure fix our poaching and trespassing problem in the US of A.

Game Wardens and Sheriff Deputies have worked well for this in our greater area.

Those two along with game cameras and cell phones.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Starman

I would not recommend any incapacitated CF member like I described
attempt a C/A, almost sure to screw it up.

Even knuckle dragging RockApe with 9 years in LE
had to come to the CF pleading for advice on how to deal
with an ordinary domestic about his neighbor and dog.

Rock let's his dog roam loose on a public road.
then comes here Bitching and moaning and accusing
someone of trying to run his dog over... TFF.

about as dumb and clueless as that other x cop
Greg McMichael.

Nice attempt at trying to hide your sockpuppet, Rob Jordan. LOL.

Everyone knows what cop hating scumbag you are. Especially the cops in your chickenschit district in CA, where you couldn't even make it as a scumbag district atty.

FYI, the road is an easement. One which I happen to own to the center of. And running over someone else's dog, purposely, even in a public road is a felony criminal offense.

But, the problem has solved itself. The idiot that tried to run over my dog moved away.

Now, why don't you do the same? Everyone here knows what a scumbag you are. Even you, yourself know it. You don't even have the decency to honor the bet you lost in 2016 to stay off this site.

Not surprising.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Came home early one day and I see this guy riding a bicycle out of the neighbors drive with something rolled up in a bed sheet across the handle bars. He's moving right along so I get in the truck and follow him. This is before cell phones, I didn't think I had time to call the law so I figure to just follow him and see where he's going. He see's me just meandering along behind him and just dumps the rolled up bed sheet and hauls ass. I stop and collect my neighbors shotgun and rifle. The deputy's catch the guy a few days later and find more stolen stuff in a trailer about ten miles down the road.
No bravery or gun play involved.

E
E
LOL... I don't get much action around me.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Starman
Care to share?

I've made one and passed up on two.

#1 was a purse snatch I directly witnessed in front
of me, he took off like a greyhound out of the box-
got a start on me, but I reeled him in... He wasn't good
for much over a 100 yd sprint.

#2 witnessed male go behind food counter in Shopping mall,
while staff were occupied at other end, looked very suspect,
but I only alerted owner to the persons presence, which
prevented him from getting the days takings in a bag under
the counter, (he did manage to grab something in haste
and flee but it wasn't the money.)

#3 bank robbery in progress, not my money and not my
business to give a fck about such heartless corporations..
. and no reckless desire to start something that could
get other innocents hurt.

This would have been more believable if the purse snatcher had slipped and hit his head and was being hauled away in an ambulance.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Why bother "arresting" someone who's probably going to be turned loose on the public again before the ink is dry on the arrest warrant? A little street justice is a lot quicker and more effective. Back in the 1970's when the hippies in San Francisco were buying bits and pieces of surplus military uniforms and sewing an American flag on the butt so they could sit on it, some of us on active duty out there took a dim view of that type of social commentary. Quite a few of them ended up bloodied and bruised, and naked from the waist down. They usually offered us a roll in the hay with their skanky, filthy "woman" if we would just quit beating on them. Nobody I knew was that hard up for a piece of tail, especially with the risk of catching crabs or clap being a distinct possibility!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

503 members (219 Wasp, 222Sako, 17CalFan, 1234, 1_deuce, 1badf350, 50 invisible), 2,400 guests, and 1,115 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,455
Posts18,529,080
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.