Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
I'm sure when Mitch retires, the next Senate Majority Leader will be everything everyone had hoped for. We would have a Liberal Supreme Court majority if not for McConnell. When the Supreme Court finally flips, that's when we will have something to actually bitch about.

How’s his re-election chances there ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm sure when Mitch retires, the next Senate Majority Leader will be everything everyone had hoped for. We would have a Liberal Supreme Court majority if not for McConnell. When the Supreme Court finally flips, that's when we will have something to actually bitch about.

McConnell didn't do it on his own.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Who else comes to mind? McConnell took a lot of heat by not bringing Obama's Supreme Court picks during his last term to a vote by both sides. I don't remember anyone else standing up there and facing the Press and not backing down with him.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Who else comes to mind? McConnell took a lot of heat by not bringing Obama's Supreme Court picks during his last term to a vote by both sides. I don't remember anyone else standing up there and facing the Press and not backing down with him.

Too bad he didn't have the same commitment to backing his President.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Trump Warns McConnell on Failure to Hold Democrats Accountable for Russia Collusion Hoax

President Trump warned Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) that his failure to hold the Democrats accountable for the Russia hoax will endanger the Republican majority in the Senate and McConnell’s campaign to pack the federal judiciary with constitutional conservatives nominated by Trump. Trump also tagged Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC).

Trump keyed off the Federalist’s Sean Davis and Mollie Hemingway tweeting out Hemingway’s Friday article on McConnell. Davis wrote, “Mitch McConnell has spent years pretending as though the Russian collusion hoax never happened. If he thinks he’s going to keep the Senate majority and confirm more judges without addressing the hoax and holding the hoaxers accountable, he’s lost his mind.”

Trump said to McConnell, “Mitch, I love you, but this is 100% true. Time is running out. Get tough and move quickly, or it will be too late. The Dems are vicious, but got caught. They MUST pay a big price for what they have done to our Country. Don’t let them get away with this! @LindseyGrahamSC”

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Mitch, I love you, but this is 100% true. Time is running out. Get tough and move quickly, or it will be too late. The Dems are vicious, but got caught. They MUST pay a big price for what they have done to our Country. Don’t let them get away with this! @LindseyGrahamSC https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1261312947172904961

Sean Davis

@seanmdav
Mitch McConnell has spent years pretending as though the Russian collusion hoax never happened. If he thinks he's going to keep the Senate majority and confirm more judges without addressing the hoax and holding the hoaxers accountable, he's lost his mind. https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/1...-resistance-accountable-for-russia-hoax/

10:51 AM - May 16, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
48.2K people are talking about this
Hemingway commented, “McConnell should remember he can’t confirm good judges if GOP is not in majority and if Trump isn’t president to nominate them. Both things are threatened by his long-time lack of interest in holding Russia hoaxers accountable for what they did.”

Trump replied, “This is true. I say it all the time. The Republicans must play by the same rules, or die! Wow Mollie, you are good.”

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
This is true. I say it all the time. The Republicans must play by the same rules, or die! Wow Mollie, you are good. https://twitter.com/mzhemingway/status/1261335363240550402

Mollie

@MZHemingway
McConnell should remember he can’t confirm good judges if GOP is not in majority and if Trump isn’t president to nominate them. Both things are threatened by his long-time lack of interest in holding Russia hoaxers accountable for what they did. https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/1...-resistance-accountable-for-russia-hoax/

10:36 AM - May 16, 2020
27.3K people are talking about this
Excerpt from Hemingway’s article in the Federalist:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...crats-accountable-russia-collusion-hoax/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
President Trump Warns Mitch McConnell: “Time is Running Out”…

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...rns-mitch-mcconnell-time-is-running-out/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
Trump Warns McConnell on Failure to Hold Democrats Accountable for Russia Collusion Hoax

President Trump warned Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) that his failure to hold the Democrats accountable for the Russia hoax will endanger the Republican majority in the Senate and McConnell’s campaign to pack the federal judiciary with constitutional conservatives nominated by Trump. Trump also tagged Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC).

Trump keyed off the Federalist’s Sean Davis and Mollie Hemingway tweeting out Hemingway’s Friday article on McConnell. Davis wrote, “Mitch McConnell has spent years pretending as though the Russian collusion hoax never happened. If he thinks he’s going to keep the Senate majority and confirm more judges without addressing the hoax and holding the hoaxers accountable, he’s lost his mind.”

Trump said to McConnell, “Mitch, I love you, but this is 100% true. Time is running out. Get tough and move quickly, or it will be too late. The Dems are vicious, but got caught. They MUST pay a big price for what they have done to our Country. Don’t let them get away with this! @LindseyGrahamSC”

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Mitch, I love you, but this is 100% true. Time is running out. Get tough and move quickly, or it will be too late. The Dems are vicious, but got caught. They MUST pay a big price for what they have done to our Country. Don’t let them get away with this! @LindseyGrahamSC https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1261312947172904961

Sean Davis

@seanmdav
Mitch McConnell has spent years pretending as though the Russian collusion hoax never happened. If he thinks he's going to keep the Senate majority and confirm more judges without addressing the hoax and holding the hoaxers accountable, he's lost his mind. https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/1...-resistance-accountable-for-russia-hoax/

10:51 AM - May 16, 2020
48.2K people are talking about this
Hemingway commented, “McConnell should remember he can’t confirm good judges if GOP is not in majority and if Trump isn’t president to nominate them. Both things are threatened by his long-time lack of interest in holding Russia hoaxers accountable for what they did.”

Trump replied, “This is true. I say it all the time. The Republicans must play by the same rules, or die! Wow Mollie, you are good.”

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
This is true. I say it all the time. The Republicans must play by the same rules, or die! Wow Mollie, you are good. https://twitter.com/mzhemingway/status/1261335363240550402

Mollie

@MZHemingway
McConnell should remember he can’t confirm good judges if GOP is not in majority and if Trump isn’t president to nominate them. Both things are threatened by his long-time lack of interest in holding Russia hoaxers accountable for what they did. https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/1...-resistance-accountable-for-russia-hoax/

10:36 AM - May 16, 2020
27.3K people are talking about this
Excerpt from Hemingway’s article in the Federalist:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...crats-accountable-russia-collusion-hoax/

Thank you. Mirrors my point exactly.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Why McConnell will not “get tough and move quickly “ to make the Democrats pay.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...rns-mitch-mcconnell-time-is-running-out/

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bdan68
Why do so many spell the word "lose" with two o's? Just wondering.

Thank you for noticing that. I wondered if anyone would.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Those of us beating up on Mitch, have we forgotten him steering two scotus seats?

How about him killing the impeachment in the Senate?

He’s up for re-election.

I brought this up once, didn't seem to faze anybody. The most important legacy of a President or any member of Congress is how they effected the balance of the Supreme Court. No matter who is President or who is in Congress, ultimately the Supreme Court steers the nation. Most of what the members here of the Campfire, excluding the Trolls, hold sacred and of value will be in peril if the balance shifts to the Liberal side. McConnell has done a stellar job in this regard.

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Is there any way to get the vote for Term Limits on the Nov. ballet and let the people decide?

You CANNOT protect the Constitution without the 2nd Amendment.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 160user, 1badf350, 53 invisible), 2,187 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,769
Posts18,476,747
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.