Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 32 33
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Once and for all for his ongoing assault against all "the good guys" that are apparently leaving in droves since his return. Is it time to draw a line? Should their be a trial (virtual of course, due to the pandemic)? Should witness be called for the defense and the prosecution? I'm voting Kingston for prosecutor since he knows lots of big words?(if he's not too busy prosecuting Alpha brass and Stick for slander in the hunting forum).
Fireballs could testify to the amount of emotional damage flave has caused on here and Wabi would make a kind old baliff.
Someone (besides China) needs to pay for the damage this pandemic has done (to members feelings) and Flave should be accountable for his reckless disregard for the "good guys" feelings (whoever they are). Maybe a vaccine to protect one from the Ill effects of exposure to Flavid19?
Is Flavid passed through Saliva, aerosolized fecal matter, or even through merely reading his posts? Is Flavid19 worse than the Flu? Lots of questions and no good answers....

Last edited by jackmountain; 05/18/20.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He has said he is a "god".

Therefor he IS responsible.

jeez, do we have to explain everything?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Wabi and Ballz are the same household. I'd say the positions should be broken up.

MAGA
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Don't be ridiculous.

Flave is an old jerk loser who gets his rocks off by posting short posts, usually having nothing to do with the subject, in order to up his post count. Perhaps his one accomplishment in life. Seldom or never making a point about the topic. He could eliminate them all by saying, "Look at me. I'm really smart." He's just a waste of time (or storage space in the cloud). But no crime in that, I guess.

Then there's you, speaking of trials. Does your mother approve of your Avatar? Did she teach it to you?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Don't be ridiculous.

Flave is an old jerk loser who gets his rocks off by posting short posts, usually having nothing to do with the subject, in order to up his post count. Perhaps his one accomplishment in life. Seldom or never making a point about the topic. He could eliminate them all by saying, "Look at me. I'm really smart." He's just a waste of time (or storage space in the cloud). But no crime in that, I guess.

Then there's you, speaking of trials. Does your mother approve of your Avatar? Did she teach it to you?

She took the photo

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't be ridiculous.

Californians move to the front of the line......

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Don't be ridiculous.

You either don't read the posts much, or your reading comprehension is pretty low.

He may be an abrasive prick, but he's pretty spot on on most of his posts.

MAGA
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad

So he should prosecuted in some sort of Talmudic or Sharia type court for religious transgressions? This is more serious than I'd thought. This is a battle for the very soul of the entire forum!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Don't be ridiculous.

She took the photo

That's fuggin hilarious.

Beat me to it, you did.

I was going to ask if he knew for a fact mom wasn't the photographer!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't be ridiculous.

She took the photo

....Duh

(note short post to up post count)

Last edited by NVhntr; 05/18/20.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J

So he should prosecuted in some sort of Talmudic or Sharia type court for religious transgressions? This is more serious than I'd thought. This is a battle for the very soul of the entire forum!

You're not one of the good guys so your opinion holds no weight. Jeez.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
Don't be ridiculous.

Californians move to the front of the line......

We ain't moving anywhere.

Dude just cut in front of us on the insanity meter on the black rifles aren't useful for stuff.

Geno

PS I thought you were leaving here?

In it is contentment

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Don't be ridiculous.

Pot meet Kettle?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Time for the Texans to opine..... smile

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
If it saves even one thread...we must eradicate the flavid virus.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Don't be ridiculous.

Indy,

Rest assured if I give advice on a given subject, I'm right.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
#allinittogether
#evencanadiansandoregonretards

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If it saves even one thread...we must eradicate the flavid virus.

There is a lot of butt hurt over The Corona.

But let the record show that I afforded all covtards the opportunity to atone.

They rejected it.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Secretly, deep inside, most girls like abrasive pricks.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I may not be one of the good guys. Were I , I may have left already.

But, I am an accomplished and awarded "smart guy" here, so I know what of I speak.

In it is contentment

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (10gaugeman, 17Fan, 160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 67 invisible), 2,392 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,319
Posts18,487,362
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.