24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Trump taking hydroxychloroquine #14889517 05/18/20
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,951
Squidge Offline OP
Campfire Guide
OP Offline
Campfire Guide
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,951
for the last week and half.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-reveals-taking-hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus

Quote
President Trump revealed to reporters on Monday he’s taking the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine in an effort to prevent getting coronavirus, saying he’s been taking a pill every day for about a week and a half.

“I’m taking it – hydroxychloroquine,” the president told reporters during a roundtable with restaurant leaders in the White House’s State Dining Room.


Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.
BP-B2

Re: Trump taking hydroxychloroquine [Re: Squidge] #14889527 05/18/20
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 7,120
D
dye7barrel Offline
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 7,120
Exciting. Hope it works for the masses as well.

Re: Trump taking hydroxychloroquine [Re: Squidge] #14889532 05/18/20
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,953
T
TBREW401 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,953
But, but, Fauci and the other "experts" say to not take that--- Hmmm???

Re: Trump taking hydroxychloroquine [Re: Squidge] #14889614 05/18/20
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 29,983
Birdwatcher Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 29,983
Smart man cool I presume he is taking zinc too.


"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Re: Trump taking hydroxychloroquine [Re: TBREW401] #14889629 05/18/20
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 39,360
chlinstructor Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 39,360
Originally Posted by TBREW401
But, but, Fauci and the other "experts" say to not take that--- Hmmm???


I’d imagine that’s the main reason Trump’s taking it.

MAGA in 2020 !!!


"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC-A

Re: Trump taking hydroxychloroquine [Re: Squidge] #14889630 05/18/20
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,285
Hawk_Driver Offline
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,285
Good, that will keep the left from taking it.

Win/Win


There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!-mountainclmbr

Re: Trump taking hydroxychloroquine [Re: Squidge] #14889631 05/18/20
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,169
22250rem Offline
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,169
I heard about that earlier today. Good for him. When I first started hearing about that stuff it was said to be excellent at keeping you from getting infected. It must be good because the left doesn't seem to think much of it.

Re: Trump taking hydroxychloroquine [Re: Squidge] #14889637 05/18/20
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 3,902
L
LeroyBeans Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
L
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 3,902
Says who? Trump? No doubt. Who would believe that. Even Trump ain't that stupid.


Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for Trump's bank account.
Re: Trump taking hydroxychloroquine [Re: LeroyBeans] #14889649 05/18/20
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,511
sportingspecialist Offline
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,511
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans aka Blow Job Leroy
Says who? Fake News? No doubt. Who would believe that. Even Blow Job Obama is that stupid.


[Linked Image]


"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Re: Trump taking hydroxychloroquine [Re: Hawk_Driver] #14889657 05/18/20
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 39,360
chlinstructor Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 39,360
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
Good, that will keep the left from taking it.

Win/Win


LOL. Win Win !!!


"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC-B

Re: Trump taking hydroxychloroquine [Re: sportingspecialist] #14889663 05/18/20
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,767
Gun_Geezer Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,767
Originally Posted by sportingspecialist
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans aka Blow Job Leroy
Says who? Fake News? No doubt. Who would believe that. Even Blow Job Obama is that stupid.


[Linked Image]

Hard to believe that putrid muslim cork sucker communist was actually POTUS. But, then recall LeroyBeans and all the other fudge packers. I just never thought there were so many of them they could out vote Americans.

Last edited by Gun_Geezer; 05/18/20.
Re: Trump taking hydroxychloroquine [Re: Squidge] #14889665 05/18/20
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 21,217
efw Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 21,217
Wouldn’t surprise me if he said that just to blow up more liberal skulls.


Don't you ever wonder why
In spite of all that's wrong here
There's still so much that goes so right
And beauty abounds?

The thunder rolls and the baby sighs
And the rain comes down
Don't you wanta thank someone for this?
-Andrew Peterson
Re: Trump taking hydroxychloroquine [Re: efw] #14889742 05/18/20
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 18,837
B
BOWSINGER Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
B
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 18,837
Originally Posted by efw
Wouldn’t surprise me if he said that just to blow up more liberal skulls.


If that is true...it worked...


Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."












Re: Trump taking hydroxychloroquine [Re: Squidge] #14889752 05/18/20
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,542
A
alwaysoutdoors Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
A
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,542
I’m takingVitamin D

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 05/18/20.

Drinking Beer and Shifting gears
Re: Trump taking hydroxychloroquine [Re: Squidge] #14889768 05/18/20
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 43,932
hanco Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 43,932
I hope it works. He doesn’t need to get the commie virus.

Re: Trump taking hydroxychloroquine [Re: Squidge] #14889855 05/18/20
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 601
R
rayporter Offline
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 601
fer gosh sakes it aint no big deal.

my wife takes it twice a day -for arthritis and anti immune problems. her doc said to triple the dose if she got sick.

Re: Trump taking hydroxychloroquine [Re: LeroyBeans] #14889915 05/18/20
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 9,596
B
bigsqueeze Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 9,596
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Says who? Trump? No doubt. Who would believe that. Even Trump ain't that stupid.
.........Well Beans? Can you by chance PROVE that Trump ISN'T taking hydroxychloroquine?? Hmmmm? Ya knee jerk fool......Ya gotta source DEEP inside the White House there LeeeeeROY?

Don't ya think that opinions should be able to be proven as facts?? Why hell NO you say!

Why?? Because all we damned Trump haters DON'T NEED FACTS. WE just need our knee jerk'n opinions about Trump and that's it!!


28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger


Re: Trump taking hydroxychloroquine [Re: Squidge] #14889957 05/18/20
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,998
700LH Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,998
Had FOX on eating lunch as Trump said this, Right after listening to Neil Cavuto I almost thought the TV was on CNN,
All he could do was run DJT down, turned him off


“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.” ― George Orwell.

Member GOA,
Idaho 2nd Amendment Alliance,
Life NRA ;(

Re: Trump taking hydroxychloroquine [Re: bigsqueeze] #14889978 05/18/20
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 3,902
L
LeroyBeans Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
L
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 3,902
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Says who? Trump? No doubt. Who would believe that. Even Trump ain't that stupid.
.........Well Beans? Can you by chance PROVE that Trump ISN'T taking hydroxychloroquine?? Hmmmm? Ya knee jerk fool......Ya gotta source DEEP inside the White House there LeeeeeROY?

Don't ya think that opinions should be able to be proven as facts?? Why hell NO you say!

Why?? Because all we damned Trump haters DON'T NEED FACTS. WE just need our knee jerk'n opinions about Trump and that's it!!



Can you, by chance, prove that he IS? No, I thought not. You don't need so f'ing facts. You just make them up, we all know that.


Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for Trump's bank account.
Re: Trump taking hydroxychloroquine [Re: Squidge] #14890013 05/18/20
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 39,360
chlinstructor Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 39,360
I love it when Trump makes Libertard DemoRat heads explode !

Last edited by chlinstructor; 05/18/20.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

RR1
Who's Online Now
179 registered members (21, 222ND, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 308ld, 21 invisible), 851 guests, and 690 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3










Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3
(Release build 20190728)
PHP: 7.3.22 Page Time: 0.041s Queries: 15 (0.004s) Memory: 0.9137 MB (Peak: 1.0746 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2020-09-27 10:52:01 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS