Page 2 of 33 1 2 3 4 32 33
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by jackmountain
If it saves even one thread...we must eradicate the flavid virus.

There is a lot of butt hurt over The Corona.

But let the record show that I afforded all covtards the opportunity to atone.

They rejected it.

Much as they rejected pilate's offer to save the Jesus.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I may not be one of the good guys. Were I , I may have left already.

But, I am an accomplished and awarded "smart guy" here, so I know what of I speak.

Ok...you're one of the "funny guys". Possibly one of the "cool guys".

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Ignore feature..... for those not disciplined enough to just skip over a post.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Don't be ridiculous.

Flave is an old jerk loser who gets his rocks off by posting short posts, usually having nothing to do with the subject, in order to up his post count. Perhaps his one accomplishment in life. Seldom or never making a point about the topic. He could eliminate them all by saying, "Look at me. I'm really smart." He's just a waste of time (or storage space in the cloud). But no crime in that, I guess.

Then there's you, speaking of trials. Does your mother approve of your Avatar? Did she teach it to you?

Californians move to the front of the line......

We ain't moving anywhere.

Dude just cut in front of us on the insanity meter on the black rifles aren't useful for stuff.

Geno

PS I thought you were leaving here?

Well Modoc isn't really California..... but you are still guilty by association!
As far as me leaving , well That was earlier today.... I am all better now and ready to return to battle.....
Too bad about Kingston.... frown

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hook, they can’t do that. They have a deep passion for Him.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Don't be ridiculous.

Flave is an old jerk loser who gets his rocks off by posting short posts, usually having nothing to do with the subject, in order to up his post count. Perhaps his one accomplishment in life. Seldom or never making a point about the topic. He could eliminate them all by saying, "Look at me. I'm really smart." He's just a waste of time (or storage space in the cloud). But no crime in that, I guess.

Then there's you, speaking of trials. Does your mother approve of your Avatar? Did she teach it to you?

Dude just cut in front of us on the insanity meter on the black rifles aren't useful for stuff.

Geno

Well Modoc isn't really California..... but you are still guilty by association!
As far as me leaving , well That was earlier today.... I am all better now and ready to return to battle.....

Kingston's got the Covid?

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Don't be ridiculous.

She took the photo

Oh, I'm sorry. My mother was a lady.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by deflave
Don't be ridiculous.

Indy,

Rest assured if I give advice on a given subject, I'm right.

Well at least you've got a sense of humor.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I think he caught the gay.

That, or he had it along.

All those dick pics seem less funny now.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
He is a legend in his own mind

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't be ridiculous.

Geno

Not "covid" but covetard.... much worse...... so sad

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
myself i kinda like his one liners , his answers are correct and to the point . yes maybe some don`t like his direct yes or no with no sugar ? but i also like many others too like Fireball 2,mule deer, dirt farmer,Rinb ,Big Stick and many many others, so i just try to stay neutral or with positive replies. i have notice some that are much worse with their negative replies.

Last edited by pete53; 05/18/20.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pete53
myself i kinda like his one liners , his answers are correct and to the point . yes maybe some don`t like it his direct yes or no with no sugar ? but also like many others too like Fireball 2,mule deer, so i just try to stay neutral or with positive answers. i have notice some that or much worse with their commets

You have to pick sides.... fling some poo.... good grief this is no thread for feel goodism..... gfy

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Don't be ridiculous.

Geno

kingston doesn't "got the Covid"

kingston IS the Covid.

Just like the virus causing the panic around the world, ol' kingy has y'all in an uproar about him and his posts.....................

for a few months now.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
myself i kinda like his one liners , his answers are correct and to the point . yes maybe some don`t like it his direct yes or no with no sugar ? but also like many others too like Fireball 2,mule deer, so i just try to stay neutral or with positive answers. i have notice some that or much worse with their commets

You have to pick sides.... fling some poo.... good grief this is no thread for feel goodism..... gfy

glad you're back and feeling better.

wearing a mask yet?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

glad you're back and feeling better.

wearing a mask yet?

You and all the other mask Nazi's can GFY.... don't make me leave ..... again.... already.... I just got back

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't be ridiculous.

Geno

kingston doesn't "got the Covid"

kingston IS the Covid.

Just like the virus causing the panic around the world, ol' kingy has y'all in an uproar about him and his posts.....................

for a few months now.

Is Kingston the strain of "covid" transmitted through fecal fart clouds? hmmmm

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Once and for all for his ongoing assault against all "the good guys" that are apparently leaving in droves since his return. Is it time to draw a line? Should their be a trial (virtual of course, due to the pandemic)? Should witness be called for the defense and the prosecution? I'm voting Kingston for prosecutor since he knows lots of big words?(if he's not too busy prosecuting Alpha brass and Stick for slander in the hunting forum).
Fireballs could testify to the amount of emotional damage flave has caused on here and Wabi would make a kind old baliff.
Someone (besides China) needs to pay for the damage this pandemic has done (to members feelings) and Flave should be accountable for his reckless disregard for the "good guys" feelings (whoever they are). Maybe a vaccine to protect one from the Ill effects of exposure to Flavid19?
Is Flavid passed through Saliva, aerosolized fecal matter, or even through merely reading his posts? Is Flavid19 worse than the Flu? Lots of questions and no good answers....

I’d say you’ve just made yourself the default prosecutor. I wanna be on the jury. I vote to exonerate him. Hung jury. He walks....

Free the Flave!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
this post might go for a while so i will start making popcorn and grab a soda pop. Grin

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Don't be ridiculous.

You either don't read the posts much, or your reading comprehension is pretty low.

He may be an abrasive prick, but he's pretty spot on on most of his posts.

And usually pretty damn funny on top of it which I think is what really burns their ass... grin

Page 2 of 33 1 2 3 4 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, beefan, 300_savage, 6 invisible), 1,430 guests, and 783 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.