Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
Every year the Trustees of the Social Security Program are rquired to issue a report on the future of Social Security.

The 2019 report said the system would be out of money in 2034 or 2035 due to more people collecting and fewer paying in.

Now it's worse. I don't have a link but heard this on the Rick Edelman show...

Due to 36,500,000 people being kicked out of their jobs this Spring, Social Security will be out of money by 2029. Not entirely, but benefits will have to be cut 20% to 25% unless taxes are raised.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ouch, they are going to cut my $440 a month down to $330?
I guess I'll start saving my aluminum cans.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Its already out of money, ever since it's been tied to the general fund which is over $26 trillion in the hole and growing.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pffft..... the new normal, at least according to leftist , money is free..... a click of the mouse is all that's needed, don't even need to fire up the old printing presses anymore.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the illegal aliens will pay SS if we just allow them to stay.

they'll take jobs noone else will take, in areas where gov't welfare is better.

this is a game. but we're all down here on the face of the planet, and covid is everywhere.

money might or might not be free, but when both major national parties throw money from helicopters..

what we've got here is a communication problem. we all know that, but what about the other folks here & there?

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Don't be rediculous. We'll never be out of money as long as there's ink and paper.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Damn I just started getting mine!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Gus

this is a game. but we're all down here on the face of the planet, and covid is everywhere.

money might or might no be free, but when both major national parties throw money from helicopters..

what we've got here is a communication problem. we all know that, but what about the other folks here & there?

Fuqk the Illegal’s. They take their pay under the table so they can still draw Welfare! Another reason our Country is going bankrupt. 😡

Last edited by chlinstructor; 05/18/20.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Don't be rediculous. We'll never be out of money as long as there's ink and paper.

Makes a person wonder why they even bother to tax us anymore?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Ink and paper are such antiquated things.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I've heard that for 45 years. Just another tactic.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Gus

money might or might no be free, but when both major national parties throw money from helicopters..

Fuqk the Illegal’s. They take their pay under the table so they can draw Welfare! Another reason our Country is going bankrupt. 😡

Chillin,
Not just the illegals, half the residents of Oregon (white folk) do the same.... add in the N. Calif dope growers etc...... we are fugged

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hanco

Good thing you didn't earn it by being a door gunner on a Bell Huey, you'd be called a "Baby Killer".............

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Gus

Fuqk the Illegal’s. They take their pay under the table so they can still draw Welfare! Another reason our Country is going bankrupt. 😡

who cares? not the demo=publican consortium for sure.

not the locals. they just offer service to whom ever comes in the door, until resources are completed.

money is cheapand a gift to us.. it's our right as citizens, tax-payers & workers, and retired workers.

speaking of tundra, range-rovers, unimogs and others, are they better than russian & red chi-com products?

what about price?? will wal-mart & others offer to help us americans in time of need, or will they milk us to the bone?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Gus

Fuqk the Illegal’s. They take their pay under the table so they can draw Welfare! Another reason our Country is going bankrupt. 😡

Chillin,
Not just the illegals, half the residents of Oregon (white folk) do the same.... add in the N. Calif dope growers etc...... we are fugged

Yep. Lots of white trash do the same. But I get sick and tired of seeing wetbacks here in TX pay for steaks in the grocery store with their welfare card then drive away in nice big pickups clearly being driven by a concrete contractor crew.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Not entirely, but benefits will have to be cut 20% to 25% unless taxes are raised.

What a nightmaire... and how do you equitably end this system. The people that depend on SS right now have already paid in, they are due their share. They get that money from the people working now.... If you stop the system, both groups lose out. If you dont stop the system, they just keep raising the taxes and mismanaging the money.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by hanco

Good thing you didn't earn it by being a door gunner on a Bell Huey, you'd be called a "Baby Killer".............

tell us more, dear mag man.

please quote chapter & verse.

go back as far as you might dare.

don't be askeered, but don't believe others.

our man 12344 has an original post to make, to support his constant harassments.

he's from detroit? he might have been taken in as one of the others, you know a democrat??

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by 12344mag
[quote=hanco]Damn I just started getting mine!

tell us more, dear mag man.

please quote chapter & verse.

go back as far as you might dare.

don't be askeered, but don't believe others.

our man 12344 has an original post to make, to support his constant harassments.

he's from detroit? he might have been taken in as one of the others, you know a democrat??[/quote

heh, detroit man, don't back away. bring in some of your forum friends if you like. i would encourage it.

bring in anyone who's ever said a negative thing about my willingness to work, pay taxes, vote, and be a patriot.

breathe deep, get ready to engage? what about others who have made lying comments without direct support, or wording.

don't quote others, dear democrat in hiding, give direct quotes are go back to hiding under rock. was voting for hillary a good thing??

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I thought Covid-19 was supposed to clear the roster?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Every year the Trustees of the Social Security Program are rquired to issue a report on the future of Social Security.

The 2019 report said the system would be out of money in 2034 or 2035 due to more people collecting and fewer paying in.

Now it's worse. I don't have a link but heard this on the Rick Edelman show...

Due to 36,500,000 people being kicked out of their jobs this Spring, Social Security will be out of money by 2029. Not entirely, but benefits will have to be cut 20% to 25% unless taxes are raised.

It won't take that long.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 160user, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 48 invisible), 2,111 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,843
Posts18,517,235
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.