Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I've had PM's from three.

Let's have some names. I wanna know who I'm Pissing off.

ETA: To make amends, of course.

G-O-D

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
No fuqks given to any who stay or unazz the Fire. WGAF?

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by krp
While this site is moving away from outdoors, hunting, fishing... so is the interest of hunters/outdoorsmen, they are just drifting off quietly, no one's going off mad, if it wasn't for posters constantly asking why, who would know. The turning from outdoors posters to KOTY contenders as the prevalent new normal is trending.

Kent

This is the general forum as was stated. There is an entire website here broken down into just about any outdoors related topic you could want. When you go hunting or fishing with your friends - assuming you do - and you’re all sitting around the campfire, is hunting or fishing all you talk about?

The general forum is called hunter's campfire, might as well remove the 'hunter's'. And while about any topic is expressed around a hunting camp, it's dominated by hunting topics.

As far as the individual topic sections, the best outdoorsman have drifted away or have curtailed their postings, not just the general section but site wide is diminished.

Kent

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by billhilly
Well I never! I’m clutching my pearls just thinking about it. It’s bad enough that my own delicate sensitivities are so often most horrifically and violently violated by some of the barbarous and uncouth denizens lurking about this place but now I discover that several of my stalwart and righteous fellows are being driven from the forum by the disgracious, loutish, and ungentlemanly elucidations of a few boorish and graceless rapscallions. What will the genteel paragons of virtue at my social club think?

You had me at 'elucidations' you poetic son of a bitch. smile

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by krp
While this site is moving away from outdoors, hunting, fishing... so is the interest of hunters/outdoorsmen, they are just drifting off quietly, no one's going off mad, if it wasn't for posters constantly asking why, who would know. The turning from outdoors posters to KOTY contenders as the prevalent new normal is trending.

Kent

This is the general forum as was stated. There is an entire website here broken down into just about any outdoors related topic you could want. When you go hunting or fishing with your friends - assuming you do - and you’re all sitting around the campfire, is hunting or fishing all you talk about?

The general forum is called hunter's campfire, might as well remove the 'hunter's'. And while about any topic is expressed around a hunting camp, it's dominated by hunting topics.

As far as the individual topic sections, the best outdoorsman have drifted away or have curtailed their postings, not just the general section but site wide is diminished.

Kent

Kent,

There's two kinds of people left here, and you and I aren't one of them! wink frown

LOL
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
No one left, there's fishing to do, gardening and grass to cut, no one ever truly walks away forever, cant you feel the lurk?

Trump Won!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by gunner500
No one left, there's fishing to do, gardening and grass to cut, no one ever truly walks away forever, cant you feel the lurk?

So, no need to post up the 'hurt feelers report'?

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by deflave
Fireballz acts like we're all on here bitching about our wive's.

LOL

I gotta gets me one of dem filipino gals

Cheaper in the long run to just rent one 🙂

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I have not seen Northern Dave post for some time.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I have not seen Northern Dave post for some time.

Geez, ol ND did a Roy Clark sometime back.

Just after his 27 Birfdays.......

FJB & FJT
IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Raeford

So, no need to post up the 'hurt feelers report'?

LOL, no, I think they go straight to the shredder, HR Boss never see's them! ; ]

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

LOL

No, better to not smoke dope and learn how to leave her in a spent satisfied pile, you can then keep her AND all your chit.

Trump Won!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Today is homemade bologna day.

Can't lie, I'm sorta excited.

FIRE UP THE BIG GREEN EGG!!

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Kent

I’ve been around many forums dedicated to many different interests. The one thing they all have in common is a thread like this one where some folks are lamenting the dropping quality and standards of posts and posters. Along with that, they fret about all the great ones that have been run off by said issue.

New people come, and old ones go on all forums. It’s a universal law. If the forum is good enough it will survive. If it isn’t, it won’t. But the one constant in all this is the turnover. I have a feeling this one will survive. All will be well, so we can all go back to debating the merits or evil of fried bologna.

And if it doesn’t, well I’m sure we can all find another to take it’s place, then all this bullschit can start over again, and we can have a thread predicting the demise of that one because of all the good people being run off by the schit heads.

The nterwebz is a merry-go-round...

Last edited by Dryfly24; 05/19/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you guys don't quit hurting my feelers I am outa here....... again..... final warning..... this is serious.... I am not kidding...... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Yep, I was addressing the constant 'where are they' threads as much as anything.

Most of those that left weren't run't oft, as some want to take credit... or go away all that mad... mostly just lost interest in trying to share knowledge and experience. After about the 5th time you answer someone's question about elk hunting, because you've killed a bunch and been a lot of other's kill... and someone who's never killed one or maybe 1 or 2 wants to take you to task on your experience just to argue... well F'it.

If someone's not here they aren't, quit asking 43 times why they left.

Kent

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

LOL

No, better to not smoke dope and learn how to leave her in a spent satisfied pile, you can then keep her AND all your chit.

Never was a weed smoker if that's your implication, or a smoker smoker either, didn't trust weed and I didn't like the throat burn.

Not that I've ever done it, but I have always held that the only hallucinations of any validity are those where you sit out on a hilltop and fast and pray for four days cool

Caffeine and alcohol have always been my drugs of choice.

Left my share of women in a spent and satisfied pile, had a reputation for that (among some college girls no less shocked ) in a time and place in my life smile

but..... I'm not as good as I once was, and I dunno if I'm as good once, as I ever was.

I suck at drinking now too, but that works out cheaper also smile

I never have owned very much, or cared to, sort of ironic I have a whole friggin' house to myself now. My goal this last few years has been to hand it off to my son ASAP.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar
If you guys don't quit hurting my feelers I am outa here....... again..... final warning..... this is serious.... I am not kidding...... smile

Dickweed!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
You do some nice work with the Savage 99's and are one to read about your bear hunting.

But you sure do love the drama that you bring on yourself with these types of posts.

Don't know what brings these on but you sure do meltdown.

Have a good day

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Originally Posted by irfubar

Dickweed!!

Damn it.... this is the final, final warning.... anymore outburst such as this and I am moving to Oregon and will join Fireballz super secret Facebook club.
Then I will talk schit behind your back........

#riseoftheunderdog

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

694 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 16gage, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 65 invisible), 3,015 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,846
Posts18,478,321
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.