Home
Look at the garbage that's being posting by the same few guys,over and over, thread after thread. Birdy called it in another thread, pathological.

Oh well, it's a free country.
Specifically what garbage?

There is a good bit of it but all fairly weak. Given the state of fragility many are in I’m not surprised it might cause a few to pull up their dresses and run.
If you can't take the heat...... call it names and leave.
Your virtue has been signaled.
Electrons its always about the electrons. Nasty little bastids.
Roy, you know how I feel. I hope this thread is not turned into a foul circus like "mine".
There is definitely some interesting viewpoints here.
Bob
Haha! Sorta sounds like a liberal when they say.....How could anyone vote for Trump?

We could be friends again if you voted Democrat next time..........

I dont like thinly veiled attempts at manipulation. Maybe some do.
General forumite here.

General forum is the mosh pit of the fire.

Surf all around the site myself.

Gen forum covers all subjects.

Lots of members gravitate to certain forums
Lots dont.

Bin loves all general forumites!!!
Even me and Slumlord when we meet our monthly goals per contractual agreement.

Gen forum is:

Well I haven’t left yet, but I’ve become a closeted member, I no longer tell anyone I know, they should come check the site out.
Last time I did that, I got a big WTF?
Virtue signaling indeed.
Did the passive-aggressive narcissist begin this thread or was it his wife?
While this site is moving away from outdoors, hunting, fishing... so is the interest of hunters/outdoorsmen, they are just drifting off quietly, no one's going off mad, if it wasn't for posters constantly asking why, who would know. The turning from outdoors posters to KOTY contenders as the prevalent new normal is trending.

Kent
Originally Posted by Hastings
If you can't take the heat...... call it names and leave.

The heat?
Who ever decided the heat should be included?
That would be a very small % of heat seekers who impose the heat.
Tell me what is not polarized in our country right now? Why should the General Forum be any different? IT is a reflection of society in general, albeit the more conservative side.

Biggest change in the 16 years I've been around is the poltical trolls that drop by to fart in the room and move on, only to return with a sockpuppet name to pat themselves on the back.

Get off the General Forum, and things are mostly the same.
Good news though Gus is back in town.
Nice, is he calling TLee a baby killer again?

Kent
Originally Posted by krp
While this site is moving away from outdoors, hunting, fishing... so is the interest of hunters/outdoorsmen, they are just drifting off quietly, no one's going off mad, if it wasn't for posters constantly asking why, who would know. The turning from outdoors posters to KOTY contenders as the prevalent new normal is trending.

Kent

This is the general forum as was stated. There is an entire website here broken down into just about any outdoors related topic you could want. When you go hunting or fishing with your friends - assuming you do - and you’re all sitting around the campfire, is hunting or fishing all you talk about?
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Look at the garbage that's being posting by the same few guys,over and over, thread after thread. Birdy called it in another thread, pathological.

What exactly are you talking about specifically?
I was going to leave the forum for the express purpose of starting an epic 'exit' thread, but decided it would be too difficult coming back every hour to see the replies.
You want to see strife? Division? Name calling? Say something negative about SWFA SS scopes on the Optics forum.
I haven't noticed anybody leaving, except Paddler I guess.
Outside the general forum - 24 hasn't changed much.

Inside - whatever, your scroll button works too.
I've had PM's from three.
Originally Posted by krp
Nice, is he calling TLee a baby killer again?

Kent

I don't remember that. What was it about?
Originally Posted by Borchardt
You want to see strife? Division? Name calling? Say something negative about SWFA SS scopes on the Optics forum.

Lol, it’s true. I‘m actually a big fan but found that out a while back when I said something to the effect of how another more expensive brand was even better and inadvertently released the Kraken... grin
Maybe Wabigoon is 'Ballz wife?
I've been reading "The 'Fire is Going to Hell-- Run For Your Lives" threads since late 2002.

WTH are they worth? I agree with one poster: they're good for virtue signalling. Not much more.

I'm still waiting for a thread like this to boost the overall conviviality of this forum.

I'm of a similar view on Swansong threads. If you don't like it, piss off and don't let the door slam on your backside.
I’ve been party to some of the vulgar on here.

I apologize for calling Little Richard a queer. (The singer)

This flesh fails me often, until the Lort grants me a glorified body
Consuela did not put ketchup on both sides of his bologna sandwich.

.............Yep! A free country. We all also have the power of choice to use our remote controls and change channels should anything pop up on our TVs that we do not wish to see and hear. Same principle.

Therefore..If ya see anything on here that is garbage and/or pathological in your opinion, then do some scrollin and do some clickin to other pages or to whatever you wish.

Perhaps the "Hunter's Campfire" section on this site is missing one word from its heading?..... Maybe the word "ventors" or maybe "bitch" or maybe "gripe" or maybe some other word should be included??

That way you won't be shocked as much and know what to expect in the future. If da kitchen is a little too hot for ya, then maybe move to the living room.....
What are we talking about again?
Drilling wheat
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

There was only enough to put on one sammich. My guess is the pool boy won.
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

there are alternative methods to stay in touch too. quite a few from the quemato group i am in regular contact with, just not through here.
Originally Posted by shaman
I've been reading "The 'Fire is Going to Hell-- Run For Your Lives" threads since late 2002.

WTH are they worth? I agree with one poster: they're good for virtue signalling. Not much more.

I'm still waiting for a thread like this to boost the overall conviviality of this forum.

I'm of a similar view on Swansong threads. If you don't like it, piss off and don't let the door slam on your backside.

hahahahaha Excellent.
It's about time for a civil 'which new truck' thread.
Originally Posted by slumlord

You bad boy. You should've called him a fa gg ot instead.
Lots of people want to leave the Fire but the wisdom displayed in the Trayvon thread reels them back in.
Asks the guy that chastised me, for asking about putting a dot site on a Savage 99! Then does the same thing a couple years later. Hypocrite types dont garner respect!

Reminds me of the song "Thank heaven for little girls"

This chit is too funny,.

Clyde

Did you ever figure out why your wife was mad at me?
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Maybe Wabigoon is 'Ballz wife?

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave

Competing with DeFlave for attention would drive most spouses mad.

Is that any good?
Originally Posted by kingston

Competing with your for attention would drive most spouses mad.

My money’s on the Flave. She ain’t got what it takes...
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Is that any good?

Heel no!
you put catsup on my bologna sammich, you better fry it first. Rather have mustard though.

If you like mayo on it, you need a kick in the balls

🤮🤮
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Let's have some names. I wanna know who I'm Pissing off.

ETA: To make amends, of course.

You can usually tell those full of hot air and little else by their stats, little time and high post count... nothing else to do and just want to see how many hits they can get!

Phil
you put catsup on my bologna sammich, you better fry it first. Rather have mustard though.

🤮🤮

There’s a hole series wrong with that topic. Basically it just comes down to levels of “least offensive”. Starting at the very beginning with “bologna sandwich. From there we go down the line with decreasingly palatable choices such as “bologna sammich with catsup”, to fried bologna sammich” to “fried bologna sammich with catsup” etc, etc...

I will agree with the thing about the mustard making it all go down just a bit better though...
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Yup

Pics (screenshots) or it didn’t happen.

This flesh fails me often, until the Lort grants me a glorified body

Say three Hail Marys and help a cripple cross the street (or put a 10 spot in the collection pan). Forgiveness will be forthcoming.
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

🤮🤮

There’s a hole series wrong with that topic. Basically it just comes down to levels of “least offensive”. Starting at the very beginning with “bologna sandwich. From there we go down the line with decreasingly palatable choices such as “bologna sammich with catsup”, to fried bologna sammich” to “fried bologna sammich with catsup” etc, etc...

I will agree with the thing about the mustard making it all go down just a bit better though...

Agreed

I was just trolling

I wouldn’t eat those slabs of listeria.
Well, in fairness, I have heard a bunch of the old crowd did leave this place in response to the increasing lunacy to set up their own private football game elsewhere on the ‘net.
Originally Posted by Greyghost
You can usually tell those full of hot air and little else by their stats, little time and high post count... nothing else to do and just want to see how many hits they can get!

Phil

I’ve always read statements like this and wondered WTF?! Seriously, what exactly is it that makes you think anybody gives even one whit about a post count? How is that even relevant? I could sit here and post simple one or two word posts on the forum of my choice all day long and have a high post count but to what end? Do you seriously think anybody - but you apparently - really gives a fck?
I liked it better when I was a”Campfire Tracker”, I thought that was a cool title.

🤮🤮

Agreed

I was just trolling

I do hear they’re popular with a goodly percentage of the Walmart crowd...
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Well, in fairness, I have heard a bunch of the old crowd did leave this place in response to the increasing lunacy to set up their own private football game elsewhere on the ‘net.

I think there's a secret forum right here.

🤮🤮

Agreed

I was just trolling

I wouldn’t know, I haven’t stepped foot in a Walmart in 30 years.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

There generally is.
For all the "refugees"
Of their own choice.....

Yup

Pics (screenshots) or it didn’t happen.

Phil

I’ve always read statements like this and wondered WTF?! Seriously, what exactly is it that makes you think anybody gives even one whit about a post count? How is that even relevant? I could sit here and post simple one or two word posts on the forum of my choice all day long and have a high post count but to what end? Do you seriously think anybody - but you apparently - really gives a fck?
.......................YEP!!!

Hey GreyCRAPS!!!......Well just MAYBE, if you and yer other Trump hating buds on here would STOP posting YOUR biased HOT AIR garbage, then maybe our combined post counts would all be reduced!!!.....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.....................

🤮🤮

Agreed

I was just trolling

Dude you’re missing out on some quality entertainment, and ridiculously low prices on bottom shelf quality goods..
Hypocrites abound... that's one of the problems

Phil

Phil

Then why are you still here? I’m sure there are plenty of pedophile forums for people like you to haunt somewhere...
Dryfly, would you consider yourself one of the “old guys of the campfire” ?

Does it go by longevity of membership?

Or by just the age of the member?

is it just pre 2010 members?

You’re the first person I asked. I value your thoughts.

Anyone else can help answer.

Phil
...............And you are certainly in that group of "hypocrites" when the POTUS is discussed.....
Haha! Sorta sounds like a liberal when they say.....How could anyone vote for Trump?

We could be friends again if you voted Democrat next time..........

I dont like thinly veiled attempts at manipulation. Maybe some do.

You get a big thumbs up emojicon for that ^^^ dude!

I do like thinly veiled wimmins though. A proper negligee rocks.

Call out threads that don't differentiate those called out from the crowd suck though. How am I to know if I agree or disagree?
I hope I didn't drive anyone off last night with my

Eminem,

Humpty,

and especially my

Fishbone

music posts.

But

I will not Atone.
Dryfly, would you consider yourself one of the “old guys of the campfire” ?

Does it go by longevity of membership?

Or by just the age of the member?

it just pre 2010 members?

You’re the first person I asked. I value your thoughts.

I appreciate that.

Me? I haunted this place for years before ever joining but there’s no way I’d consider myself one of the old guys. Hell I’d say I’m still a greenhorn relatively speaking. I’d say probably longevity of membership just like any real life group. You have to get to know someone fairly well before you really get comfortable around them.

In the spirit of that statement, you guys that have actually been around here a long time are tough nuts to crack - and rightly so I’d say. Again, just like any other social group.

Is that any good?

Oh schit...

Some of you fugkers are funny.

LMAO

🤮🤮

I don't remember having a fried bologna sandwich for a long time, at the shidt out of them as a kid. I like my with miracle whip. Gotta make a cut so it fries flat and not all bubbled up

But for a truly epic bologna sandwich, you need a couple slices of american cheese, couple slices of bologna, miracle whip, peanut butter, and jelly. That my friend is a real bologna sandwich.

🤮🤮

I don't remember having a fried bologna sandwich for a long time, at the shidt out of them as a kid. I like my with miracle whip. Gotta make a cut so it fries flat and not all bubbled up

But for a truly epic bologna sandwich, you need a couple slices of american cheese, couple slices of bologna, miracle whip, peanut butter, and jelly. That my friend is a real bologna sandwich.

[Linked Image from pa1.narvii.com]

You’re a mess....

🤮🤮

I am coming around to the thought that there really is no earthly help for you. grin
Ok chit

I’m not a good liar

I like fried bologna so much, I order it at the Catfish House. Put the relief cuts in so it don’t come up.
Hunk of velveeta on there, a wad of jalepeños off to the side. Bring me some horse radish too.

No one in Tn turns down bologna.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
I was going to leave the forum for the express purpose of starting an epic 'exit' thread, but decided it would be too difficult coming back every hour to see the replies.

Just get automated updates.. like some of the other forums.

Thank me later. lol. smile
I like bologna. I call ketchup tomato pus. Walmart is great for what it is. Too many old guys on the Fire spouting their ka-nowledge from 50 years ago. Too bad times have changed and mostly what they knew is wrong. It happened to their folks, it happened to them, it will happen to me in another 20 years or so. Time passes us all by.
Nothing like a self call out thread ! I guess DeFlave has been pounding the hades out of Fireball2’s mangina.
Originally Posted by 19352012
I like bologna. I call ketchup tomato pus. Walmart is great for what it is. Too many old guys on the Fire spouting their ka-nowledge from 50 years ago. Too bad times have changed and mostly what they knew is wrong. It happened to their folks, it happened to them, it will happen to me in another 20 years or so. Time passes us all by.

I gotta run wit that one now

“I haven’t stepped foot in a Walmart in 50 years”

By God, I hate having to pump my own gas there; they should put me on the payroll.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Search option
Scroll down menu
Christ at the campfire forum
Private forum

And awesome Liberal Socialist Democrat supporting facebook?

Are those the 3 places all the driven off refugee "Illuminati" have gone.

LMFAO!!!

Hope the intiation/ exclusive membership feel good stuff dont involve a bear in a cave ...

Originally Posted by 19352012

Huh?

Are you one of them young fellers that likes Creedmores? You're certainly not going to try to tell us that the Ought Six is dead............like Roy?
Ok chit

I’m not a good liar

I like fried bologna so much, I order it at the Catfish House. Put the relief cuts in so it don’t come up.
Hunk of velveeta on there, a wad of jalepeños off to the side. Bring me some horse radish too.

No one in Tn turns down bologna.

I knew it!! You broke like a twig man! grin
Well I never! I’m clutching my pearls just thinking about it. It’s bad enough that my own delicate sensitivities are so often most horrifically and violently violated by some of the barbarous and uncouth denizens lurking about this place but now I discover that several of my stalwart and righteous fellows are being driven from the forum by the disgracious, loutish, and ungentlemanly elucidations of a few boorish and graceless rapscallions. What will the genteel paragons of virtue at my social club think?
Lol, ice cage

🤮🤮

Agreed

I was just trolling

Dude you’re missing out on some quality entertainment, and ridiculously low prices on bottom shelf quality goods..

Stretch pants on sale. Aisle 5. Bottom row.

Caused more pregnancies than any penis.
I like mayo and mustard on my bologna along with 2 slices of American cheese.

the stuff inside the sandwich has to be thicker than the bread

the people that need a kick in the balls are those miracle whip bastards. They shouldn't even be allowed to vote in the general election.

oh and people leaving the fire because of fireballs wife - whatever, they probably buy homelite chainsaws

Minus the P&B..LOL..I had them all the time also..Two slices of fried bologna/cheese/Miracle whip/lettuce/tomato and sometimes/sliced cucumbers and pickles..Now it is mostly fried turkey ham with the same fixins'..
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what I'd tell you! laugh
My money’s on the Flave.

So is Consuella’s
Originally Posted by KFWA

the people that need a kick in the balls are those miracle whip bastards. They shouldn't even be allowed to vote in the general election.

oh and people leaving the fire because of fireballs wife - whatever, they probably buy homelite chainsaws

Miracle whip is the devils sex lube. I can’t think of a more disgusting “condiment”. They ought to just put that schit on everything they feed to the prisoners at GITMO. They’d never have to waterboard anybody again...

Miracle whip is the devils sex lube. I can’t think of a more disgusting “condiment”. They ought to just put that schit on everything they feed to the prisoners at GITMO. They’d never have to waterboard anybody again...

lol

I'm just messing with people over Miracle Whip, but it is like the candy of condiments to me.

who am I to pass judgement, I buy dollar general store brand cheese in a can
My money’s on the Flave.

So is Consuella’s

“CONSUUUUELAAAA!

Bring me my raisins and another cup of Metamucil!

I gonna did the internets!”
What this forum needs is more experts....

Self appointed experts.

Some has to be rights. Some one has to be wrong. No other way. No middle ground.

Like at the end of ol’ yeller.

Also - put me in the mustard only on my bolona sammich column.

Fried Bologna, need to use thick cut chub bologna rather than packaged. I use to put relief cuts in mine so that it wouldn't bubble up in the frying pan,(3 cuts half way to center as if cutting a pie into 3rds.) and just cook the edges. 3 slices to a sandwich fried heavily coated with Chris & Pits BBQ sauce. Fried until crisp on both sides, placed on sour-dough toast with thick Mayo. Doesn't need cheese pickles or anything else.

Phil
My money’s on the Flave.

So is Consuella’s

“CONSUUUUELAAAA!

Bring me my raisins and another cup of Metamucil!

I gonna did the internets!”

You might chase someone off with those snide comments Sir.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Self appointed experts.

Some has to be rights. Some one has to be wrong. No other way. No middle ground.

If everyone, including my wife, would just listen to me,

there would be NO need for any other "experts" on any matter.
Growing up, our county is dry.

You could go across county line into AL.

Colored lady had a country store.

Case of old Milwaukee and a fried bolona sammich was $20.

That was 20 years or more ago.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Self appointed experts.

Put me down in the “i agree” column.

How’s the chicken egg bartering biz going today?

Self appointed experts.

Geno my friend, you are doing it wrong...... tell the wife, you wear the pants and are the smartest man at the 24 hr campfire and if she was smart she would listen to every word you tell her!

Tell her this advice came from Flave..... smile
My money’s on the Flave.

So is Consuella’s

“Bring me my raisins and another cup of Metamucil”, roared CONSUUUUELAAAA!

“I gonna did the internets!”
Originally Posted by irfubar

Self appointed experts.

Geno my friend, you are doing it wrong...... tell the wife, you wear the pants and are the smartest man at the 24 hr campfire and if she was smart she would listen to every word you tell her!

You're still here?

I'm going to post something offensive about Deniers. Maybe that will get you. No, not Atonement here yet my friend.

Oh, I tried telling my wife I was putting my foot down, many many many times. Even went through the routine of demonstrating it to her.............

She wasn't impressed.....................and as our careers improved, she ended up making substantially more money than me.

I'm not PW'd............................maybe close........................but I live pretty well and can go hunting most any time I want. Matter of fact, she recently told me I need a trip, a walk in the woods, or something. I think fishing is coming up later this week!
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Well I haven’t left yet, but I’ve become a closeted member, I no longer tell anyone I know, they should come check the site out.

Me either, used to be a place you WANTED people to visit.
For me it's one slice of Field's bologna (the kind that you have to peel the red ring of plastic from) one slice of Havarti cheese on Sara Lee Honey Wheat bread with French's yellow mustard on the bologna side and Hellman's mayo on the cheeses side.

It's a gourmet bologna and cheese sandwich.
Fried Bologna, need to use thick cut chub bologna rather than packaged. I use to put relief cuts in mine so that it wouldn't bubble up in the frying pan,(3 cuts half way to center as if cutting a pie into 3rds.) and just cook the edges. 3 slices to a sandwich fried heavily coated with Chris & Pits BBQ sauce. Fried until crisp on both sides, placed on sour-dough toast with thick Mayo. Doesn't need cheese pickles or anything else.

Phil

I’ll get a 8-10 lb chub bologna and put it on my smoker or pit when I’m doing pork butts.

Get a piece of EMT conduit and shove it down in there lengthwise, like your taking a core sample. 😃

Fill that channel back up up with Louisiana hot sauce and knock the plugs out of that conduit and plug your chub end back up.

Let it go for several hours, let the hot sauce permeate. I mean it’s already a cooked product. Just get some smoke penetration

Usually have to distribute 1/2 of that chub to the neighbors, it’s just too much to eat if you got butts too.

Phil

I’ll get a 8-10 lb chub bologna and put it on my smoker or pit.

Get a piece of EMT conduit and shove it down in there lengthwise, like your taking a core sample. 😃

Trailer Park bar-b-q.
And born on the wrong side of the tracks, never said I was ever fed with a silver-spoon and sucked on my mothers tit until I was 10...

Phil

Self appointed experts.

You're still here?

I'm going to post something offensive about Deniers. Maybe that will get you. No, not Atonement here yet my friend.

Oh, I tried telling my wife I was putting my foot down, many many many times. Even went through the routine of demonstrating it to her.............

She wasn't impressed.....................and as our careers improved, she ended up making substantially more money than me.

I'm not PW'd............................maybe close........................but I live pretty well and can go hunting most any time I want. Matter of fact, she recently told me I need a trip, a walk in the woods, or something. I think fishing is coming up later this week!

Brother Geno,

My wife and dog, look up to me as a god like figure, they show profound respect and admiration.... they hang on my every wish and command!
Having grown accustom to such treatment, I expect to find that same attitude here..... but nobody here see's it that way! so about once a week I stomp my feet scream at the computer and swear off the campfire for good.....

A bit of advice with the wifey situation if you push too far you may want to hire a neighbor kid to be a food tester..... never know when wifey will mistake rat poison for mayonnaise on your baloney sammich.....
Brother Geno,

My wife and dog, look up to me as a god like figure, they show profound respect and admiration.... they hang on my every wish and command!
Having grown accustom to such treatment, I expect to find that same attitude here..... but nobody here see's it that way! so about once a week I stomp my feet scream at the computer and swear off the campfire for good.....

A bit of advice with the wifey situation if you push too far you may want to hire a neighbor kid to be a food tester..... never know when wifey will mistake rat poison for mayonnaise on your baloney sammich.....

What breed is your wife?
This site has great value if you strive to increase your self awareness. I have learned that I am:

The spawn of satan

A worshiper of baal

A dhimmocrap [sp?]

A jew

A communist

And the most offensive of all...A ^%^**^&&*boomer. I still try to expand my resume.

mike r

Self appointed experts.

You're still here?

Brother Geno,

Brother irfubar,

I am in the smart group.

Mustard on bologna, hot dogs, and the like.

Mayo goes on white stuff, like turkey, chicken, and tuna sammiches.

My wife watches all these dang british and aussie detective stories, One of them is always having poisoning murders. I keep my eye on her cooking regularly and try to eat after she has taken a serving from the pot and tasted it.

Just in case.

Be Prepared.............like a good Boy Scout!
Originally Posted by Bristoe
For me it's one slice of Field's bologna (the kind that you have to peel the red ring of plastic from) one slice of Havarti cheese on Sara Lee Honey Wheat bread with French's yellow mustard on the bologna side and Hellman's mayo on the cheeses side.

Try it with garlic bologna.

If you can find it get the garlic/jalapeño bologna.
Brother Geno,

What breed is your wife?

Yikes,

getting a bit personal there, no?

It's no wonder folks are leaving this place.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Old Toot,

How do I best dodge all of those big snot clouds on my way through the grocery store?

Will the scarf that my gam-gam gave me be enough protection?
Who left?
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Who left?

Afew left, but I think they're just off making a bologna sammich......prolly for their wife.
Who left?

Ask wabigoon.

He tracks in his little black book.
I can't leave here. It's my constant reminder that America ain't like Texas.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Hahaha. For sure.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Lol...
And born on the wrong side of the tracks, never said I was ever fed with a silver-spoon and sucked on my mothers tit until I was 10...

Phil

Yet, you want your buds to be able to live their lives sucking the govt tit.

Gawd I hate to ruin this thread.

I had a bud that was bangin this chick from ‘de back’ down in PCB on spring break.

Said there was a red bologna string sticking outta the girl’s chute like a rip cord. Gave it yank and slung it it off into the corner.

I joined in February, 2011 and this is my 995th post. No, I haven't made any friends around here, but no enemies either. I learn. I leave. I come back. All good.

There is that.
Who left?

Ask wabigoon.

He’s got a excel spreadsheet.

It’s extremely confidential.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Phil

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Phil

LOL!!!

At the expense of taxpaying working and retired citizens.
Anything for a Liberal Socialist Democrat utopian society and votes...

Fugging Liberal Socialist Democrat party of scum......
Brother Geno,

What breed is your wife?

Yikes,

getting a bit personal there, no?

It's no wonder folks are leaving this place.

I am currently stomping my feet and screaming at my computer....... frown
Bitches
Who left?

Ask wabigoon.

He’s got a excel spreadsheet.

It’s extremely confidential.

LOL
Nope Eyeball er jaguartx now... don't have any buds, especially the likes of your dimwitted ass! I've worked since I was 12, have done many jobs, worked for more than 47 years, quit to take care of ill wife for some 2-1/2 years and have been retired since. I don't hold anything against anyone hunting (but don't believe in sport hunting), probably have more guns than most of you and have done a hell of a lot more shooting...and yet I don't believe in or have any so called black rifles or have ears so sensitive that I find silencers needed. I will admit I grew up on the wrong side of the tracts but not in the least bit ashamed of it, I grew up hard and lived hard unlike your coddled little ass. I don't expect anything from others except to be left alone!

In the mean time keep posting your your little old woman attention seeking post, it shows what you're made of.... NOTHING!

Phil
What is sport hunting and why don’t you agree with it? Just curious
Bitches

And ho's
Nope Eyeball er jaguartx now... don't have any buds, especially the likes of your dimwitted ass! I've worked since I was 12, have done many jobs, worked for more than 47 years, quit to take care of ill wife for some 2-1/2 years and have been retired since. I don't hold anything against anyone hunting (but don't believe in sport hunting), probably have more guns than most of you and have done a hell of a lot more shooting...and yet I don't believe in or have any so called black rifles or have ears so sensitive that I find silencers needed. I will admit I grew up on the wrong side of the tracts but not in the least bit ashamed of it, I grew up hard and lived hard unlike your coddled little ass. I don't expect anything from others except to be left alone!

In the mean time keep posting your your little old woman attention seeking post, it shows what you're made of.... NOTHING!

Phil

who-eee
I liked it better when I was a”Campfire Tracker”, I thought that was a cool title.

Conrad can use a good Tracker in Montana. Whadda ya say, pardner?
Bitches

And ho's

.... and boats.

Bitches

And ho's

#BrosBeforeHos
Maybe should have called it Trophy Hunting instead. And I suppose for the same reason that I didn't take photos of every little jobs I've done throughout my working career. But in particular taking the live of a living creature for no other purpose than for one to show how tuff they are and to hang a trophy on their wall to prove it to others... I have no use for that nor care if it differs from others.

Phil
...and yet I don't believe in or have any so called black rifles ....

Phil

Believe in them Phil....believe....they exist.....I have seen them.
Bitches

And ho's

#BrosBeforeHos

Not around here bud.

and leave that number sign crap off the front of your sentences.

Boomers don't like them.
Bitches

And ho's

.... and boats.

Geto Boys.

Look it up on youtuber

Parental warning though, NSFW
Maybe should have called it Trophy Hunting instead. And I suppose for the same reason that I didn't take photos of every little jobs I've done throughout my working career. But in particular taking the live of a living creature for no other purpose than for one to show how tuff they are and to hang a trophy on their wall to prove it to others... I have no use for that nor care if it differs from others.

Phil

What’s your stance on a certain made up emergency that schits on the bill of rights, bankrupts millions of had working people and wrecks the economy though? Asking for a friend...

Phil

What’s your stance on a certain made up emergency that schits on the bill of rights, bankrupts millions of had working people and wrecks the economy though? Asking for a friend...

Or abortion?

Will believe in what the scientist at the CDC and WHO come up with over a bunch of right wing fanatics... or those that still think like pre-teens with no real life experience.

Phil

Will believe in what the scientist at the CDC and WHO come up with over a bunch of right wing fanatics... or those that still think like pre-teens with no real life experience.

Phil

So if they told you sucking cack was a good preventative would you do it?

Phil

I’ll get a 8-10 lb chub bologna and put it on my smoker or pit when I’m doing pork butts.

Fill that channel back up up with Louisiana hot sauce and knock the plugs out of that conduit and plug your chub end back up.

Let it go for several hours, let the hot sauce permeate. I mean it’s already a cooked product. Just get some smoke penetration

Usually have to distribute 1/2 of that chub to the neighbors, it’s just too much to eat if you got butts too.

This guy did a smoked bologna recently. After your description I'm tempted to try smoking one.

Phil

So you prefer a bunch of left wing fanatics who claim science but play politics?

Gotcha.

Phil

Oh you miserable cockkksucker.
It's fhhucks like you that make people hate all Californians, and I have to suffer the ramifications.
Take your liberal schhit and strangle yourself with it.
Why do you continue to troll here?
You are universally hated here.
Originally Posted by efw

Phil

So you prefer a bunch of left wing fanatics who claim science but play politics?

Gotcha.

TDS has rotted his little pea picking brain.
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Phil

This guy did a smoked bologna recently. After your description I'm tempted to try smoking one.

Mmmm mmmmm good
Two year old's like hypocrites abound, should have had a stick taken to them instead of ran off to the corner. No use for them.

Phil
Two year old's like hypocrites abound, should have had a stick taken to them instead of ran off to the corner. No use for them.

Phil

You are fhucckking hopeless.
You are the reason California is like it is.

Phil

I just wonder how you ever made it to adulthood if you actually even are. You are about as dumb as a [bleep] fence post...
LUV IT ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I don't hold anything against anyone hunting (but don't believe in sport hunting), probably have more guns than most of you and have done a hell of a lot more shooting...and yet I don't believe in or have any so called black rifles or have ears so sensitive that I find silencers needed. I will admit I grew up on the wrong side of the tracts but not in the least bit ashamed of it, I grew up hard and lived hard unlike your coddled little ass. I don't expect anything from others except to be left alone!

Phil

Your ignorant attitude, your lack of respect for our Constitution, The Bill of Rights and your rush to piss on our inalienable Rights are the main reasons why you are one of the least respected members on this website. You rarely, if ever, post anything of value instead preferring to show what a hypocritical ass wipe you are. You claim to be a gun owner in a feeble attempt to prove that you’re “one of us” but the reality is that you’re a back-stabbing, untrustworthy, “cling-on” fumbling around for acceptance. You are the danger from within. You are the personification of a spineless, good for nothing liberal with the “do as I say, not as I do” superiority complex. You and “people” like you are a significant danger to our freedoms because you’re devoid of a moral compass and you pretend to be something you’re not.....a man that stands up for freedom and honors our Constitution.

I try to stay out of the pissing matches and ignore the dipshits like you but for some reason you’re posts annoy the livingfuck out of me.
Originally Posted by Salmonella

Phil

It's fhhucks like you that make people hate all Californians, and I have to suffer the ramifications.

My 10 buck lifetime hunting license from the great state of Tn dont say I cant be a trophy hunter or sport hunter.

Aint felt adrenalin since jan 04.....

You are 100% right salmonella.

See sig line below.....
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I don't hold anything against anyone hunting (but don't believe in sport hunting), probably have more guns than most of you and have done a hell of a lot more shooting...and yet I don't believe in or have any so called black rifles or have ears so sensitive that I find silencers needed. I will admit I grew up on the wrong side of the tracts but not in the least bit ashamed of it, I grew up hard and lived hard unlike your coddled little ass. I don't expect anything from others except to be left alone!

Phil

Your ignorant attitude, your lack of respect for our Constitution, The Bill of Rights and your rush to piss on our inalienable Rights are the main reasons why you are one of the least respected members on this website. You rarely, if ever, post anything of value instead preferring to show what a hypocritical ass wipe you are. You claim to be a gun owner in a feeble attempt to prove that you’re “one of us” but the reality is that you’re a back-stabbing, untrustworthy, “cling-on” fumbling around for acceptance. You are the danger from within. You are the personification of a spineless, good for nothing liberal with the “do as I say, not as I do” superiority complex. You and “people” like you are a significant danger to our freedoms because you’re devoid of a moral compass and you pretend to be something you’re not.....a man that stands up for freedom and honors our Constitution.

I try to stay out of the pissing matches and ignore the dipshits like you but for some reason you’re posts annoy the livingfuck out of me.

Here Here! Good one Ace!!!

Phil

The Democratic Underground will embrace you but you’ll have to leave the spanking talk behind.

Well.... I mean... if you’re talking about using it to lovingly correct wayward children. If not I’m sure they’ll love your touch of diversity.

Bye.
We were talking about bologna. laugh

Phil

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Holy Mother of all Mic drop posts.... grin
Eddie Haskell died.....
There should be a "Lady's Campfire" topic and certain people should be only able to post in there. Or do like I did and put all you sonsabitches on ignore...
Bitches

And ho's

#BrosBeforeHos

Not around here bud.

and leave that number sign crap off the front of your sentences.

Boomers don't like them.

#hashtag
Originally Posted by KSMITH
There should be a "Lady's Campfire" topic and certain people should be only able to post in there. Or do like I did and put all you sonsabitches on ignore...

GayGhost needs a “My Vagina Hurts” forum.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by KSMITH

GayGhost needs a “My Vagina Hurts” forum.

#GreyA.ssHurt

cant talk about bologna.....unless you include the guy from pa that ordered 400.00 dollars worth from the butcher shop and couldn't afford to pick it up...….bob
Originally Posted by BobMt

cant talk about bologna.....unless you include the guy from pa that ordered 400.00 dollars worth from the butcher shop and couldn't afford to pick it up...….bob

lol,....I remember that.

I remember that guy! grin
Originally Posted by lvmiker
This site has great value if you strive to increase your self awareness. I have learned that I am:

The spawn of satan

A worshiper of baal

A dhimmocrap [sp?]

A jew

A communist

And the most offensive of all...A ^%^**^&&*boomer. I still try to expand my resume.

mike r

Eh, you're just a self righteous assshole.

lol,....I remember that.

that was funny as hell bristoe…..he kept going on and on how he had the money...but no time to drive like 5 miles to get it......bob

Phil

I've worked since before 12 years old but I'm smart enough to know what's going on in the world and to see it for what it is. You're just a dumbfugg from Cali. Indoctrinated to the max, the sooner you leave this world the better off humanity will be. Dipshiet

He picked up his bologna, try to keep up. And it wasn't the case that he couldn't afford it, get with the program for God's sake. Geeeesh
And thats why many now just read and not post! This group couldnt stay on subject, if their dick was glued to it! ( I read that on another forum) Thought I would share.

lol,....I remember that.

that was funny as hell bristoe…..he kept going on and on how he had the money...but no time to drive like 5 miles to get it......bob

If somebody was to post up the link to it, I’d reread it. The entertain value was high on that one. I can’t remember exactly how it went but he was pissed at the butcher wasn't he?

I had a bud that was bangin this chick from ‘de back’ down in PCB on spring break.

Said there was a red bologna string sticking outta the girl’s chute like a rip cord. Gave it yank and slung it it off into the corner.

I’ll try and go ya one better.

An old Oilfield Trash podnah of mine was banging this certified country girl from the back door and when roscoe came out of the hole he had a big lima bean on the head. Thumped it off with his cob finger and went back at it.

Awful, just fuggin awful.
Originally Posted by cra1948

Phil

I don't like them either. Have had a few and they just aren't my thing. I don't have the slightest interest in keeping them from anyone else who wants one however.
Maybe should have called it Trophy Hunting instead. And I suppose for the same reason that I didn't take photos of every little jobs I've done throughout my working career. But in particular taking the live of a living creature for no other purpose than for one to show how tuff they are and to hang a trophy on their wall to prove it to others... I have no use for that nor care if it differs from others.Phil
Oh you miserable cockkksucker.It's fhhucks like you that make people hate all Californians, and I have to suffer the ramifications.
Take your liberal schhit and strangle yourself with it.Why do you continue to troll here?You are universally hated here.

[Linked Image from ]
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Phil

I don't like them either. Have had a few and they just aren't my thing. I don't have the slightest interest in keeping them from anyone else who wants one however.

Amen Blackheart (although I do have a few)

#FugggcaliandPhil
#Yestoblackrifles

The spawn of satan

A worshiper of baal

A dhimmocrap [sp?]

A jew

A communist

mike r

Oh good another title for my CV. Just refrain come calling me a skankhunter. LOL You need to up your anonymous insult game to earn a seat on the shortbus.

mike r

lol,....I remember that.

If somebody was to post up the link to it, I’d reread it. The entertain value was high on that one. I can’t remember exactly how it went but he was pissed at the butcher wasn't he?

PaHick... Probably searchable and it was funny. But he wasn't trying to skimp or be cheap, he was pissed about them not being open so he could pick it up as I recall.

The spawn of satan

A worshiper of baal

A dhimmocrap [sp?]

A jew

A communist

mike r

Oh good another title for my CV. Just refrain come calling me a skankhunter. LOL You need to up your anonymous insult game to earn a seat on the shortbus.

mike r

I'm not concerned with you opinion of me in the least, thanks anyway.

Phil

I hope you find the error in your ways, and self correct before the next election. Or the HIV pulls you into hell. Either way I'm ok. I don't buy anything else in your little story except you like to suck cok.

Phil

Nice reply to the Dickhead. You get a lil pissy here with guys biotching about Cali but it's understandable. You're okay in my book (not that that matters to you I'm sure)

Phil

And therein lies the glaring difference.

I'd have drink with Blackheart.

An old Oilfield Trash podnah of mine was banging this certified country girl from the back door and when roscoe came out of the hole he had a big lima bean on the head. Thumped it off with his cob finger and went back at it.

It happens

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The spawn of satan

A worshiper of baal

A dhimmocrap [sp?]

A jew

A communist

mike r

Dont forget...
Profiteering off chicom AK platforms.

Lol!!!

lol,....I remember that.

PaHick... Probably searchable and it was funny. But he wasn't trying to skimp or be cheap, he was pissed about them not being open so he could pick it up as I recall.

Thanks. I’ll see if I can find it.

Phil

And therein lies the glaring difference.

I'd have drink with Blackheart.

He Def comes off as a very angry guy lol. But I think in person he'd be A Okay

Laughalogical...

lol,....I remember that.

How would a FNG who joined in Feb 2020 know that?

lol,....I remember that.

You're the only one who has commented on that. At least one other member noticed it though.

Benefit of the doubt? He's been lurking a long time?

Or..................the infamous sock puppet?
Hmmmmm????
Thread has given me an idea!!!

Black rifle 2020 photo thread.

Gotta be black.

Single shot
Bolt action
Semi
Lever

Just rifles...

Thanks Greyghost!!!!

My entry is gonna be ........

lol,....I remember that.

How would a FNG who joined in Feb 2020 know that?[/qu

JUs
[quote=slumlord]We were talking about bologna. laugh

lol,....I remember that.

I've read stuff here for years but just started drinking again.... Dah

lol,....I remember that.

You're the only one who has commented on that. At least one other member noticed it though.

Reeks of Steelhead

lol,....I remember that.

nice catch.
Reeks even?

Mmmmmnn? My spidy sense isn't as strong as yours today. I can't pick out individuals. I need to hang around this joint a few more years maybe?

Sorry dudes, I guess I'm not leaving any time soon.
Jesus you guys are pathetic. Read my very first post, everyone thought I was Flave. For crying out loud I've been around reading a long time but don't post (or didn't post) much.
And Fugggg Suckimore, he's a dickhead too.... Don't give two fuggs what he thinks

You have the IQ of a full soup can.
Jesus you guys are pathetic. Read my very first post, everyone thought I was Flave. For crying out loud I've been around reading a long time but don't post (or didn't post) much.

GFY, Steelie

lol,....I remember that.

lol,....I remember that.

lol,....I remember that.

Holy Schit! Didn’t notice that! Good catch...
Originally Posted by renegade50
Hmmmmm????
Thread has given me an idea!!!

Black rifle 2020 photo thread.

Gotta be black.

Single shot
Bolt action
Semi
Lever

Just rifles...

Thanks Greyghost!!!!

My entry is gonna be ........

I’m out. I painted Camo over all of mine! grin

GFY, Steelie

AOD, you're okay in my book. You make me laugh. I'm not Steelie, I promise.
Black rifles? Let's be honest.

For most hunting they're pretty worthless. Pointy things sticking out all over. You can't carry 'em one handed. For big game they only come in wimpy calibers and, as for AKs, the 7.62x39 isn't even a competent varmint caliber.

They're OK for home defense but a 12 gauge is better (YMMV). Also they've become a symbol of government defiance. AR15s are accurate, due to their bedding (or lack thereof) but AKs are pretty worthless.

Then there's the "like" factor. I don't like the sound of springs clanging every time I pull the trigger.

Hey Renegade50: Did it ever occur to you that if the US ever passes a law like the one Canada just did, that the FBI bots will scan the last 50 years of 24HCF and come confiscate yours? I wouldn't post it if I were you.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

For most hunting they're pretty worthless. Pointy things sticking out all over. You can't carry 'em one handed. For big game they only come in wimpy calibers and, as for AKs, the 7.62x39 isn't even a competent varmint caliber.

They're OK for home defense but a 12 gauge is better (YMMV). Also they've become a symbol of government defiance. AR15s are accurate, due to their bedding (or lack thereof) but AKs are pretty worthless.

Then there's the "like" factor. I don't like the sound of springs clanging every time I pull the trigger.

Hey Renegade50: Did it ever occur to you that if the US ever passes a law like the one Canada just did, that the FBI bots will scan the last 50 years of 24HCF and come confiscate yours? I wouldn't post it if I were you.

Don't you live in Ohio, the state of straight walled cartridges? WTF do you know? My AR's are accurate and light, I wish I could hunt with them. And no I don't want to spray and pray, I wouldn't mind a 5 round clip at all.

That was some funny schit.

Don't you live in Ohio, the state of straight walled cartridges? WTF do you know? My AR's are accurate and light, I wish I could hunt with them. And no I don't want to spray and pray, I wouldn't mind a 5 round clip at all.

If I hunted deer in Ohio, I would probably get a .350 Legend. But that's pretty wimpy too. I prefer a .308 or 30-06. I've hunted various game with both of those, a .222 Remington, 6.5mm Mannlicher-Schoenaur, .300 Weatherby, .375 H&H, and .458 Winchester. Plus a .45 caliber round ball.

Ohio laws are shortsided. You can't hunt deer with a 44-40 (it's bottlenecked, they say) but you can hunt with a .458 Winchester.

As for what I know, I made Lifetime Master at the age of 16 at the National Matches and later shot an accurized AR15 in the military category of the matches for about 15 years. The 5.56mm/.223 cartridge is pretty good at 200, 300, and even 600 yards on paper targets but loses big at 1000 yards.

One reason the AR15 wins matches is that the lack of recoil and a stock too small for many humans let 15-year-old girls beat us for the first time!

But for hunting, no.

So WTF do you know?

Look at this fugkin' idiot go...

LMFAO.

Did it ever occur to you that if the US ever passes a law like the one Canada just did, that the FBI bots will scan the last 50 years of 24HCF and come confiscate yours? I wouldn't post it if I were you.

I like ice cream.

Phil

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Did it ever occur to you that if the US ever passes a law like the one Canada just did, that the FBI bots will scan the last 50 years of 24HCF and come confiscate yours? I wouldn't post it if I were you.

I like ice cream.

Before, after, or on the bologna sammich?

I had to ask, after all, some folks think it's OK to put Miracle Whip AND peanut butter on them.

Why not ice cream too?

Look at this fugkin' idiot go...

LMFAO.

fugkin'
fugkin' fugkin'
fugkin' fugkin' fugkin' fugkin'
fugkin' fugkin' fugkin' fugkin fugkin' fugkin' fugkin' fugkin'
fugkin' fugkin' fugkin' fugkinfugkin' fugkin' fugkin' fugkin'fugkin' fugkin' fugkin' fugkinfugkin' fugkin' fugkin' fugkin'

Too dumb to discuss intelligently a post.

Has to resort to irrelevant cussings.

There. I just saved you 31 posts.
Roy,

Did Connie leave the bacon off your fried egg, bacon, and tomato sammich?!
If you guys don't knock it off I am leaving..... again

fugkin'
fugkin' fugkin'
fugkin' fugkin' fugkin' fugkinfugkin' fugkin' fugkin' fugkin'fugkin' fugkin' fugkin' fugkinfugkin' fugkin' fugkin' fugkin'

Is this kind of language necessary?
Originally Posted by johnw

Laughalogical...

Esplanade....
Trying to explain scchitt when drunk
I think Fireball meant to post this thread in the suforum

Oregon Citizens Fight Back sponsored by Geritol.

Aka the Fireball Brigade.

They talk about every day stuff. How to make other states great like Oregon. The great gas pump battle. Etc.
I think Fireball meant to post this thread in the suforum

Oregon Citizens Fight Back sponsored by Geritol.

Aka the Fireball Brigade.

They talk about every day stuff. How to make other states great like Oregon. The great gas pump battle. Etc.

LMAO........ smile

fugkin'
fugkin' fugkin'

Answer that question yourself, genius man.
I love this place!!!!

Fugging best site on the web hands down.

June 20 21st Im gonna go blow up snipershide again.
Go schitt in their bear pit gen forum.
Maybe I can last longer than 30 to 45 minutes this time!!!
Maybe lay low and post all cool calm and collected for about an hour.
Then go full blown retard on their candy azz,s..

LMFAO!!!
And Fugggg Suckimore, he's a dickhead too.... Don't give two fuggs what he thinks

This guy ain’t SH.
Originally Posted by SKane
[quote=Greyghost]I don't hold anything against anyone hunting (but don't believe in sport hunting), probably have more guns than most of you and have done a hell of a lot more shooting...and yet I don't believe in or have any so called black rifles or have ears so sensitive that I find silencers needed. I will admit I grew up on the wrong side of the tracts but not in the least bit ashamed of it, I grew up hard and lived hard unlike your coddled little ass. I don't expect anything from others except to be left alone!

Phil

Thank you Ace.
You are far more articulate and eloquent than I.
You nailed it.

Mangina queefs what?
Originally Posted by SKane
[quote=Greyghost]I don't hold anything against anyone hunting (but don't believe in sport hunting), probably have more guns than most of you and have done a hell of a lot more shooting...and yet I don't believe in or have any so called black rifles or have ears so sensitive that I find silencers needed. I will admit I grew up on the wrong side of the tracts but not in the least bit ashamed of it, I grew up hard and lived hard unlike your coddled little ass. I don't expect anything from others except to be left alone!

Phil

Thank you Ace.
You are far more articulate and eloquent than I.
You nailed it.

Phil is a dipschit.
Fireballz acts like we're all on here bitching about our wive's.

LOL
this quarantine stuff appears to be taking a mental toll

This guy ain’t SH.

Thank you.
Some guys?

As soon as you posted that Gayghost left the building, I'm sure he's deep in a jar of vaseline right about now.

This guy ain’t SH.
Nope. Not stoolhead.

If I hunted deer in Ohio, I would probably get a .350 Legend. But that's pretty wimpy too. I prefer a .308 or 30-06. I've hunted various game with both of those, a .222 Remington, 6.5mm Mannlicher-Schoenaur, .300 Weatherby, .375 H&H, and .458 Winchester. Plus a .45 caliber round ball.

Ohio laws are shortsided. You can't hunt deer with a 44-40 (it's bottlenecked, they say) but you can hunt with a .458 Winchester.

As for what I know, I made Lifetime Master at the age of 16 at the National Matches and later shot an accurized AR15 in the military category of the matches for about 15 years. The 5.56mm/.223 cartridge is pretty good at 200, 300, and even 600 yards on paper targets but loses big at 1000 yards.

One reason the AR15 wins matches is that the lack of recoil and a stock too small for many humans let 15-year-old girls beat us for the first time!

But for hunting, no.

So WTF do you know?

Old style Campfire debate.....
#bump

#BlackfartNotGunsmith

fugkin'
fugkin' fugkin'

New style Campfire debate (with apologies to Indy)
Pretty benign for this bunch. I expected better.
Pretty benign for this bunch. I expected better.

Get ya skinny white a.ss to the kneegrow glory hole.
MuleyStalker is another example.

5,000+ posts, going back to 2001. Great guy, *incredibly* skilled hunter. He's killed more elk and deer than most folks here.

I worked with him for years in the 911 business. We sat 50 feet apart at our company, shared a lot of stories and pictures, and a few beers. Talked about this place a lot.........

He was last seen here in 2017. He mentioned a few names, the hate, the attacks....

So, he's long gone. It's a shame. 1 MuleyStalker is worth 1000 Deflave and Alloutdoors members.

LOL

I gotta gets me one of dem filipino gals
I love this place!!!!

Fugging best site on the web hands down.

June 20 21st Im gonna go blow up snipershide again.
Go schitt in their bear pit gen forum.
Maybe I can last longer than 30 to 45 minutes this time!!!
Maybe lay low and post all cool calm and collected for about an hour.
Then go full blown retard on their candy azz,s..

LMFAO!!!

Organize a raid; Campfire vs. Snipers Hide.
Dust off those recruiting and organizational skills you honed.
Could be epic.
Roy, you know how I feel. I hope this thread is not turned into a foul circus like "mine".

Second best thread you ever started...Second only to your bologna sandwich thread, which was epic.

🥱🙄😎

G-O-D

😎
No fuqks given to any who stay or unazz the Fire. WGAF?
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

This is the general forum as was stated. There is an entire website here broken down into just about any outdoors related topic you could want. When you go hunting or fishing with your friends - assuming you do - and you’re all sitting around the campfire, is hunting or fishing all you talk about?

The general forum is called hunter's campfire, might as well remove the 'hunter's'. And while about any topic is expressed around a hunting camp, it's dominated by hunting topics.

As far as the individual topic sections, the best outdoorsman have drifted away or have curtailed their postings, not just the general section but site wide is diminished.

Kent
Originally Posted by billhilly
Well I never! I’m clutching my pearls just thinking about it. It’s bad enough that my own delicate sensitivities are so often most horrifically and violently violated by some of the barbarous and uncouth denizens lurking about this place but now I discover that several of my stalwart and righteous fellows are being driven from the forum by the disgracious, loutish, and ungentlemanly elucidations of a few boorish and graceless rapscallions. What will the genteel paragons of virtue at my social club think?

You had me at 'elucidations' you poetic son of a bitch. smile
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

The general forum is called hunter's campfire, might as well remove the 'hunter's'. And while about any topic is expressed around a hunting camp, it's dominated by hunting topics.

As far as the individual topic sections, the best outdoorsman have drifted away or have curtailed their postings, not just the general section but site wide is diminished.

Kent

Kent,

There's two kinds of people left here, and you and I aren't one of them! wink frown
No one left, there's fishing to do, gardening and grass to cut, no one ever truly walks away forever, cant you feel the lurk?
Originally Posted by gunner500
No one left, there's fishing to do, gardening and grass to cut, no one ever truly walks away forever, cant you feel the lurk?

So, no need to post up the 'hurt feelers report'?
Originally Posted by ribka

LOL

Cheaper in the long run to just rent one 🙂
I have not seen Northern Dave post for some time.
I have not seen Northern Dave post for some time.

Geez, ol ND did a Roy Clark sometime back.

Just after his 27 Birfdays.......
Originally Posted by Raeford

So, no need to post up the 'hurt feelers report'?

LOL, no, I think they go straight to the shredder, HR Boss never see's them! ; ]

LOL

No, better to not smoke dope and learn how to leave her in a spent satisfied pile, you can then keep her AND all your chit.
Today is homemade bologna day.

Can't lie, I'm sorta excited.

FIRE UP THE BIG GREEN EGG!!
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Kent

I’ve been around many forums dedicated to many different interests. The one thing they all have in common is a thread like this one where some folks are lamenting the dropping quality and standards of posts and posters. Along with that, they fret about all the great ones that have been run off by said issue.

New people come, and old ones go on all forums. It’s a universal law. If the forum is good enough it will survive. If it isn’t, it won’t. But the one constant in all this is the turnover. I have a feeling this one will survive. All will be well, so we can all go back to debating the merits or evil of fried bologna.

And if it doesn’t, well I’m sure we can all find another to take it’s place, then all this bullschit can start over again, and we can have a thread predicting the demise of that one because of all the good people being run off by the schit heads.

The nterwebz is a merry-go-round...

If you guys don't quit hurting my feelers I am outa here....... again..... final warning..... this is serious.... I am not kidding...... smile
Yep, I was addressing the constant 'where are they' threads as much as anything.

Most of those that left weren't run't oft, as some want to take credit... or go away all that mad... mostly just lost interest in trying to share knowledge and experience. After about the 5th time you answer someone's question about elk hunting, because you've killed a bunch and been a lot of other's kill... and someone who's never killed one or maybe 1 or 2 wants to take you to task on your experience just to argue... well F'it.

If someone's not here they aren't, quit asking 43 times why they left.

Kent

LOL

No, better to not smoke dope and learn how to leave her in a spent satisfied pile, you can then keep her AND all your chit.

Never was a weed smoker if that's your implication, or a smoker smoker either, didn't trust weed and I didn't like the throat burn.

Not that I've ever done it, but I have always held that the only hallucinations of any validity are those where you sit out on a hilltop and fast and pray for four days cool

Caffeine and alcohol have always been my drugs of choice.

Left my share of women in a spent and satisfied pile, had a reputation for that (among some college girls no less shocked ) in a time and place in my life smile

but..... I'm not as good as I once was, and I dunno if I'm as good once, as I ever was.

I suck at drinking now too, but that works out cheaper also smile

I never have owned very much, or cared to, sort of ironic I have a whole friggin' house to myself now. My goal this last few years has been to hand it off to my son ASAP.

If you guys don't quit hurting my feelers I am outa here....... again..... final warning..... this is serious.... I am not kidding...... smile

Dickweed!!
You do some nice work with the Savage 99's and are one to read about your bear hunting.

But you sure do love the drama that you bring on yourself with these types of posts.

Don't know what brings these on but you sure do meltdown.

Have a good day
Originally Posted by Whelenman

Dickweed!!

Damn it.... this is the final, final warning.... anymore outburst such as this and I am moving to Oregon and will join Fireballz super secret Facebook club.
Then I will talk schit behind your back........

#riseoftheunderdog
I didn't read the whole thread. For the most part, most of the trash is usually kept to the "Hunter's Campfire" sub-forum. Of course, there are exceptions in other sub-forums wherein individuals who seem to rain on one another for no other reason than they have displayed differing opinions previously and thus have determined everything the other says is total garbage and needs to be identified as such.

I think the "Hunter's Campfire" sub-forum should be re-titled something like "Throat Punch" section or some other such better descriptive title of the nonsense we all spew over there. Note that I said "we" all.

LOL

Never was a weed smoker if that's your implication, or a smoker smoker either, didn't trust weed and I didn't like the throat burn.

Not that I've ever done it, but I have always held that the only hallucinations of any validity are those where you sit out on a hilltop and fast and pray for four days cool

Caffeine and alcohol have always been my drugs of choice.

Left my share of women in a spent and satisfied pile, had a reputation for that (among some college girls no less shocked ) in a time and place in my life smile

but..... I'm not as good as I once was, and I dunno if I'm as good once, as I ever was.

I suck at drinking now too, but that works out cheaper also smile

I never have owned very much, or cared to, sort of ironic I have a whole friggin' house to myself now. My goal this last few years has been to hand it off to my son ASAP.

Well I will be damned, first professor in history I've ever heard of that didn't burn weed, my apologies, material is indeed material, still I like hot water, a/c, and a bed/couch/recliner to crash on.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

I think the "Hunter's Campfire" sub-forum should be re-titled something like "Throat Punch" section .

I think “The Mosh Pit” is mo’ betta...
Its a campfire.
Place where drunks and bullshit artists gather round to tell stories and rip on each other.

Im sure there can be a subforum safe space added for the dozen or so that have to hold somebodys hand while they pee sitting down.
There is enough civilized content within reg campfire section......just skip over the BS stuff and go about posting/ reading.

No big deal.
There is enough civilized content within reg campfire section......just skip over the BS stuff and go about posting/ reading.

No big deal.

Mosh pit......take your painkillers in advance and hop on in.

It aint exactly the wall of death
When I saw LoG it was a smaller venue and no Wall of Death. Skin heads were on side of a pit doing some damage. There just to crush skulls.

I dumped one of those bastards 😄

gonna nickname you the " rubber band man" or "the bad penny"

you always show up again after leaving, final warnings and all.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Its a campfire.
Place where drunks and bullshit artists gather round to tell stories and rip on each other.

Im sure there can be a subforum safe space added for the dozen or so that have to hold somebodys hand while they pee sitting down.

Should be made into a plaque. Conrad?
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Kent

Kent,

There's two kinds of people left here, and you and I aren't one of them! wink frown

Youre still here you non p.ussy gettin’ bare hunter.
When I saw LoG it was a smaller venue and no Wall of Death. Skin heads were on side of a pit doing some damage. There just to crush skulls.

Well, perhaps it's best some leave for The High Road Forums where others can decide for them what they can or cannot read and post.

I was always one of the bigger meat heads near the front, I’d just claw a way through if I wasn’t there to begin with

Had those smaller frame people hit me, up “hey man can u surf me up” that or tap and top, ....sure. Girlies too.

Some onion head mfer was already up, he had no business trying to body surf. Lanky freak, older, skin head, big shîtkickers on clunking kids in the head, basically just crawling over people. He made up front and me and another dude dumped his ass into the security trench. Knocked over two rent-a-cops like bowling pins. win win
Originally Posted by Whelenman

Dickweed!!

Damn it.... this is the final, final warning.... anymore outburst such as this and I am moving to Oregon and will join Fireballz super secret Facebook club.
Then I will talk schit behind your back........

#riseoftheunderdog

Lightin up Francis!!!!
Its a campfire.

LMFAO!!!!
Easy to understand why some people leave the fire, it mirrors the US situation... Highly polarized, lack of civility and pointless name calling, trash talk, on-and-on endlessly. Reading many threads has all the appeal of joining a schidt throwing fight.
Grabbed from a ingwe post on a thread down in the basement

LOL!!!

LOL!!!

Dunno if Buffalo Bill had any leopard skin thongs.

I was always one of the bigger meat heads near the front, I’d just claw a way through if I wasn’t there to begin with

Had those smaller frame people hit me, up “hey man can u surf me up” that or tap and top, ....sure. Girlies too.

Some onion head mfer was already up, he had no business trying to body surf. Lanky freak, older, skin head, big shîtkickers on clunking kids in the head, basically just crawling over people. He made up front and me and another dude dumped his ass into the security trench. Knocked over two rent-a-cops like bowling pins. win win
lol Rent-a-Blarts prolly just started thumping the dude.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

LOL!!!

Dunno if Buffalo Bill had any leopard skin thongs.

Bill probably has one.
Down in the basement of course..
Lol!!!

Damn, this is a work of writing art.
Did that irfubar guy leave yet?

keeps threatening too.

keeps showing back up later.

High School girls used to put a big ol "L" made from their fingers on their foreheads for guys like him.

grin

keeps threatening too.

High School girls used to put a big ol "L" made from their fingers on their foreheads for guys like him.

grin

You goin push him off the cliff.
Originally Posted by Raeford

keeps threatening too.

grin

You goin push him off the cliff.

New video just for these trying times.

Alice says don't step off the ledge:

© 24hourcampfire