Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Nope Eyeball er jaguartx now... don't have any buds, especially the likes of your dimwitted ass! I've worked since I was 12, have done many jobs, worked for more than 47 years, quit to take care of ill wife for some 2-1/2 years and have been retired since. I don't hold anything against anyone hunting (but don't believe in sport hunting), probably have more guns than most of you and have done a hell of a lot more shooting...and yet I don't believe in or have any so called black rifles or have ears so sensitive that I find silencers needed. I will admit I grew up on the wrong side of the tracts but not in the least bit ashamed of it, I grew up hard and lived hard unlike your coddled little ass. I don't expect anything from others except to be left alone!

In the mean time keep posting your your little old woman attention seeking post, it shows what you're made of.... NOTHING!

Phil

I hope you find the error in your ways, and self correct before the next election. Or the HIV pulls you into hell. Either way I'm ok. I don't buy anything else in your little story except you like to suck cok.

MAGA
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Maybe should have called it Trophy Hunting instead. And I suppose for the same reason that I didn't take photos of every little jobs I've done throughout my working career. But in particular taking the live of a living creature for no other purpose than for one to show how tuff they are and to hang a trophy on their wall to prove it to others... I have no use for that nor care if it differs from others.

Phil

Oh you miserable cockkksucker.
It's fhhucks like you that make people hate all Californians, and I have to suffer the ramifications.
Take your liberal schhit and strangle yourself with it.
Why do you continue to troll here?
You are universally hated here.

Nice reply to the Dickhead. You get a lil pissy here with guys biotching about Cali but it's understandable. You're okay in my book (not that that matters to you I'm sure)

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by cra1948
...and yet I don't believe in or have any so called black rifles ....

Phil

Believe in them Phil....believe....they exist.....I have seen them.
I don't like them either. Have had a few and they just aren't my thing. I don't have the slightest interest in keeping them from anyone else who wants one however.

And therein lies the glaring difference.

I'd have drink with Blackheart.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Bristoe
For me it's one slice of Field's bologna (the kind that you have to peel the red ring of plastic from) one slice of Havarti cheese on Sara Lee Honey Wheat bread with French's yellow mustard on the bologna side and Hellman's mayo on the cheeses side.

It's a gourmet bologna and cheese sandwich.

Try it with garlic bologna.

If you can find it get the garlic/jalapeño bologna.

Gawd I hate to ruin this thread.

I had a bud that was bangin this chick from ‘de back’ down in PCB on spring break.

Said there was a red bologna string sticking outta the girl’s chute like a rip cord. Gave it yank and slung it it off into the corner.

I’ll try and go ya one better.

An old Oilfield Trash podnah of mine was banging this certified country girl from the back door and when roscoe came out of the hole he had a big lima bean on the head. Thumped it off with his cob finger and went back at it.

Awful, just fuggin awful.

It happens

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by lvmiker
This site has great value if you strive to increase your self awareness. I have learned that I am:

The spawn of satan

A worshiper of baal

A dhimmocrap [sp?]

A jew

A communist

And the most offensive of all...A ^%^**^&&*boomer. I still try to expand my resume.

mike r

Dont forget...
Profiteering off chicom AK platforms.

Lol!!!

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by BobMt
We were talking about bologna. laugh

cant talk about bologna.....unless you include the guy from pa that ordered 400.00 dollars worth from the butcher shop and couldn't afford to pick it up...….bob

lol,....I remember that.

that was funny as hell bristoe…..he kept going on and on how he had the money...but no time to drive like 5 miles to get it......bob

If somebody was to post up the link to it, I’d reread it. The entertain value was high on that one. I can’t remember exactly how it went but he was pissed at the butcher wasn't he?

PaHick... Probably searchable and it was funny. But he wasn't trying to skimp or be cheap, he was pissed about them not being open so he could pick it up as I recall.

Thanks. I’ll see if I can find it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by cra1948
...and yet I don't believe in or have any so called black rifles ....

Phil

Believe in them Phil....believe....they exist.....I have seen them.
I don't like them either. Have had a few and they just aren't my thing. I don't have the slightest interest in keeping them from anyone else who wants one however.

And therein lies the glaring difference.

I'd have drink with Blackheart.

He Def comes off as a very angry guy lol. But I think in person he'd be A Okay

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Look at the garbage that's being posting by the same few guys,over and over, thread after thread. Birdy called it in another thread, pathological.

Oh well, it's a free country.

Laughalogical...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

cant talk about bologna.....unless you include the guy from pa that ordered 400.00 dollars worth from the butcher shop and couldn't afford to pick it up...….bob

lol,....I remember that.

that was funny as hell bristoe…..he kept going on and on how he had the money...but no time to drive like 5 miles to get it......bob

If somebody was to post up the link to it, I’d reread it. The entertain value was high on that one. I can’t remember exactly how it went but he was pissed at the butcher wasn't he?

PaHick... Probably searchable and it was funny. But he wasn't trying to skimp or be cheap, he was pissed about them not being open so he could pick it up as I recall.

How would a FNG who joined in Feb 2020 know that?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NVhntr

lol,....I remember that.

You're the only one who has commented on that. At least one other member noticed it though.

Benefit of the doubt? He's been lurking a long time?

Or..................the infamous sock puppet?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Hmmmmm????
Thread has given me an idea!!!

Black rifle 2020 photo thread.

Gotta be black.

Single shot
Bolt action
Semi
Lever

Just rifles...

Thanks Greyghost!!!!

My entry is gonna be ........

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

lol,....I remember that.

How would a FNG who joined in Feb 2020 know that?[/qu

JUs
[quote=slumlord]We were talking about bologna. laugh

lol,....I remember that.

I've read stuff here for years but just started drinking again.... Dah

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad

lol,....I remember that.

You're the only one who has commented on that. At least one other member noticed it though.

Reeks of Steelhead

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

lol,....I remember that.

nice catch.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Reeks even?

Mmmmmnn? My spidy sense isn't as strong as yours today. I can't pick out individuals. I need to hang around this joint a few more years maybe?

Sorry dudes, I guess I'm not leaving any time soon.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Jesus you guys are pathetic. Read my very first post, everyone thought I was Flave. For crying out loud I've been around reading a long time but don't post (or didn't post) much.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
And Fugggg Suckimore, he's a dickhead too.... Don't give two fuggs what he thinks

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
For me it's one slice of Field's bologna (the kind that you have to peel the red ring of plastic from) one slice of Havarti cheese on Sara Lee Honey Wheat bread with French's yellow mustard on the bologna side and Hellman's mayo on the cheeses side.

It's a gourmet bologna and cheese sandwich.

Try it with garlic bologna.

If you can find it get the garlic/jalapeño bologna.

Gawd I hate to ruin this thread.

I had a bud that was bangin this chick from ‘de back’ down in PCB on spring break.

Said there was a red bologna string sticking outta the girl’s chute like a rip cord. Gave it yank and slung it it off into the corner.

I’ll try and go ya one better.

An old Oilfield Trash podnah of mine was banging this certified country girl from the back door and when roscoe came out of the hole he had a big lima bean on the head. Thumped it off with his cob finger and went back at it.

Awful, just fuggin awful.

You have the IQ of a full soup can.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Jesus you guys are pathetic. Read my very first post, everyone thought I was Flave. For crying out loud I've been around reading a long time but don't post (or didn't post) much.

GFY, Steelie

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

lol,....I remember that.

lol,....I remember that.

lol,....I remember that.

Holy Schit! Didn’t notice that! Good catch...

Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (257Bob, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 1badf350, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 59 invisible), 2,461 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,904
Posts18,518,553
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.