Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I love this place!!!!

Fugging best site on the web hands down.

June 20 21st Im gonna go blow up snipershide again.
Go schitt in their bear pit gen forum.
Maybe I can last longer than 30 to 45 minutes this time!!!
Maybe lay low and post all cool calm and collected for about an hour.
Then go full blown retard on their candy azz,s..

LMFAO!!!

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
And Fugggg Suckimore, he's a dickhead too.... Don't give two fuggs what he thinks

This guy ain’t SH.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
[quote=Greyghost]I don't hold anything against anyone hunting (but don't believe in sport hunting), probably have more guns than most of you and have done a hell of a lot more shooting...and yet I don't believe in or have any so called black rifles or have ears so sensitive that I find silencers needed. I will admit I grew up on the wrong side of the tracts but not in the least bit ashamed of it, I grew up hard and lived hard unlike your coddled little ass. I don't expect anything from others except to be left alone!

In the mean time keep posting your your little old woman attention seeking post, it shows what you're made of.... NOTHING!

Phil

Your ignorant attitude, your lack of respect for our Constitution, The Bill of Rights and your rush to piss on our inalienable Rights are the main reasons why you are one of the least respected members on this website. You rarely, if ever, post anything of value instead preferring to show what a hypocritical ass wipe you are. You claim to be a gun owner in a feeble attempt to prove that you’re “one of us” but the reality is that you’re a back-stabbing, untrustworthy, “cling-on” fumbling around for acceptance. You are the danger from within. You are the personification of a spineless, good for nothing liberal with the “do as I say, not as I do” superiority complex. You and “people” like you are a significant danger to our freedoms because you’re devoid of a moral compass and you pretend to be something you’re not.....a man that stands up for freedom and honors our Constitution.

I try to stay out of the pissing matches and ignore the dipshits like you but for some reason you’re posts annoy the livingfuck out of me.

Thank you Ace.
You are far more articulate and eloquent than I.
You nailed it.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Look at the garbage that's being posting by the same few guys,over and over, thread after thread. Birdy called it in another thread, pathological.

Oh well, it's a free country.

Mangina queefs what?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
[quote=Greyghost]I don't hold anything against anyone hunting (but don't believe in sport hunting), probably have more guns than most of you and have done a hell of a lot more shooting...and yet I don't believe in or have any so called black rifles or have ears so sensitive that I find silencers needed. I will admit I grew up on the wrong side of the tracts but not in the least bit ashamed of it, I grew up hard and lived hard unlike your coddled little ass. I don't expect anything from others except to be left alone!

In the mean time keep posting your your little old woman attention seeking post, it shows what you're made of.... NOTHING!

Phil

Your ignorant attitude, your lack of respect for our Constitution, The Bill of Rights and your rush to piss on our inalienable Rights are the main reasons why you are one of the least respected members on this website. You rarely, if ever, post anything of value instead preferring to show what a hypocritical ass wipe you are. You claim to be a gun owner in a feeble attempt to prove that you’re “one of us” but the reality is that you’re a back-stabbing, untrustworthy, “cling-on” fumbling around for acceptance. You are the danger from within. You are the personification of a spineless, good for nothing liberal with the “do as I say, not as I do” superiority complex. You and “people” like you are a significant danger to our freedoms because you’re devoid of a moral compass and you pretend to be something you’re not.....a man that stands up for freedom and honors our Constitution.

I try to stay out of the pissing matches and ignore the dipshits like you but for some reason you’re posts annoy the livingfuck out of me.

Thank you Ace.
You are far more articulate and eloquent than I.
You nailed it.

Phil is a dipschit.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Fireballz acts like we're all on here bitching about our wive's.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
this quarantine stuff appears to be taking a mental toll

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by kingston
And Fugggg Suckimore, he's a dickhead too.... Don't give two fuggs what he thinks

This guy ain’t SH.

Thank you.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Some guys?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by slumlord

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

As soon as you posted that Gayghost left the building, I'm sure he's deep in a jar of vaseline right about now.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by kingston

This guy ain’t SH.
Nope. Not stoolhead.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Black rifles? Let's be honest.

For most hunting they're pretty worthless. Pointy things sticking out all over. You can't carry 'em one handed. For big game they only come in wimpy calibers and, as for AKs, the 7.62x39 isn't even a competent varmint caliber.

They're OK for home defense but a 12 gauge is better (YMMV). Also they've become a symbol of government defiance. AR15s are accurate, due to their bedding (or lack thereof) but AKs are pretty worthless.

Then there's the "like" factor. I don't like the sound of springs clanging every time I pull the trigger.

Hey Renegade50: Did it ever occur to you that if the US ever passes a law like the one Canada just did, that the FBI bots will scan the last 50 years of 24HCF and come confiscate yours? I wouldn't post it if I were you.

Don't you live in Ohio, the state of straight walled cartridges? WTF do you know? My AR's are accurate and light, I wish I could hunt with them. And no I don't want to spray and pray, I wouldn't mind a 5 round clip at all.

If I hunted deer in Ohio, I would probably get a .350 Legend. But that's pretty wimpy too. I prefer a .308 or 30-06. I've hunted various game with both of those, a .222 Remington, 6.5mm Mannlicher-Schoenaur, .300 Weatherby, .375 H&H, and .458 Winchester. Plus a .45 caliber round ball.

Ohio laws are shortsided. You can't hunt deer with a 44-40 (it's bottlenecked, they say) but you can hunt with a .458 Winchester.

As for what I know, I made Lifetime Master at the age of 16 at the National Matches and later shot an accurized AR15 in the military category of the matches for about 15 years. The 5.56mm/.223 cartridge is pretty good at 200, 300, and even 600 yards on paper targets but loses big at 1000 yards.

One reason the AR15 wins matches is that the lack of recoil and a stock too small for many humans let 15-year-old girls beat us for the first time!

But for hunting, no.

So WTF do you know?

Old style Campfire debate.....

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
#bump

#BlackfartNotGunsmith

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

fugkin'
fugkin' fugkin'
fugkin' fugkin' fugkin' fugkin'
fugkin' fugkin' fugkin' fugkin fugkin' fugkin' fugkin' fugkin'
fugkin' fugkin' fugkin' fugkinfugkin' fugkin' fugkin' fugkin'fugkin' fugkin' fugkin' fugkinfugkin' fugkin' fugkin' fugkin'

Is this kind of language necessary?

New style Campfire debate (with apologies to Indy)

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Pretty benign for this bunch. I expected better.

LOL
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Pretty benign for this bunch. I expected better.

Get ya skinny white a.ss to the kneegrow glory hole.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
MuleyStalker is another example.

5,000+ posts, going back to 2001. Great guy, *incredibly* skilled hunter. He's killed more elk and deer than most folks here.

I worked with him for years in the 911 business. We sat 50 feet apart at our company, shared a lot of stories and pictures, and a few beers. Talked about this place a lot.........

He was last seen here in 2017. He mentioned a few names, the hate, the attacks....

So, he's long gone. It's a shame. 1 MuleyStalker is worth 1000 Deflave and Alloutdoors members.

Last edited by duck911; 05/18/20.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave
Fireballz acts like we're all on here bitching about our wive's.

LOL

I gotta gets me one of dem filipino gals

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by renegade50
I love this place!!!!

Fugging best site on the web hands down.

June 20 21st Im gonna go blow up snipershide again.
Go schitt in their bear pit gen forum.
Maybe I can last longer than 30 to 45 minutes this time!!!
Maybe lay low and post all cool calm and collected for about an hour.
Then go full blown retard on their candy azz,s..

LMFAO!!!

Organize a raid; Campfire vs. Snipers Hide.
Dust off those recruiting and organizational skills you honed.
Could be epic.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Roy, you know how I feel. I hope this thread is not turned into a foul circus like "mine".

Second best thread you ever started...Second only to your bologna sandwich thread, which was epic.

🥱🙄😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1OntarioJim, 2500HD, 1badf350, 222ND, 257Bob, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 58 invisible), 2,500 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,909
Posts18,518,630
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.