Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
5sdad Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

She cussed and threw peanut butter and jelly sandwiches at the students. Home school looking for new lunch lady.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
laugh laugh laugh

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Firing a home school lunch lady can get very expensive. Divorce lawyers, you know. Plus 1/2 of everything. Or more.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I smile long before clicking on John' posts.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Mine loves that crap. She loves making meals. I don’t mind cleaning the kitchen.

Mine would have been a good home schooler. I would go crazy.

IC B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
No teachers fired for drinking on the job? laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Parents have got a good idea what teachers see everyday after this mess.......

If it ain't broke don't fix it!!!!!!!!!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Probably got grape jelly on her floor length denim skirt.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I have a good idea how much teachers work now and it isn't very much.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Was she 250 lbs with a fairly good mustache going ?..thats what we had in school...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Cheaper to keep her on the books and just hire a subcontractor for that stuff... grin

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by slumlord

LMFAO... grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I was hoping for a 20% refund on my property taxes since they ain’t done jack shît in two months.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

You do not .

Home schooling one or 3 kids is way different than running a classroom for 30 or 35, none of whom one can beat or even speak harshly to. Not to mention azzwipe parental dealings over their little turds who have never known consistancy or discipline outside the classroom.

BTDT both.

For many parents, school is just a babysitting service. If teachers got paid babysitting wages per kid, starying salaries would be north of $100K.

And they are supposed to fix problems in one year that the "parent(s) have spent 5 to 12 creating. Or in some cases, just one squirt.

Last edited by las; 05/18/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

5sdad Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by las

You do not .

Home schooling one or 3 kids is way different than running a classroom for 30 or 35, none of whom one can beat or even speak harshly to. Not to mention azzwipe parental dealings over their little turds who have never known consistancy or discipline outside the classroom.

BTDT both.

For many parents, school is just a babysitting service. If teachers got paid babysitting wages per kid, starying salaries would be north of $100K.

And they are supposed to fix problems in one year that the "parent(s) have spent 5 to 12 creating. Or in some cases, just one squirt.

Excellent post!

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by las

You do not .

BTDT both.

Excellent post!

Or not. I've been watching school district videos of our school system, which is in the top 3 or 4 in the state and I'm reading through the lines of what the PhD's in education are saying in what's required. Basically a quarter of a year of education is done in 10-15 hours.

My oldest doing 3 AP courses in high school and has independently studied into her AP tests and gotten max credits. She asked me why anyone would go to school when you could study on your own. I had no answer.

Looks like higher education might die. It's been circling the drain for a while, and this might be the end. Why go to some ivy league school when you can get world class education online from world class educators?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by slumlord

laffin'

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by las

You do not .

BTDT both.

Niece did public school teaching for years, part of it in SE Florida north of Miami. Young Special Ed but not to say retarded. Some slow, some lazy, some whose mama Dindo Nuffin especially when it came to her kids. Came introducing time first day of the school year and as each child stood and gave their name niece marked her roster.

Little girl stands up and says "My name Va-gi-na". Sure enough, there it was on the list, Vagina. Humans still amaze me. A mother of a child did that to her. Ignorance? Ghetto speak and don't care? Who knows. But for the rest of the year little girl was Va-GEE-na, despite her protests.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

121 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 308ld, Anaconda, 35, 11 invisible), 1,501 guests, and 860 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,749
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.