Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
What else would a rational person expect when trash like this is released?

Cause liberal MF’ers like the ones we have here think it’s racist to lock up a POS criminal savage.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
WE NEED COMMON SENSE KNIFE CONTROL.!!!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't remember which member on here wrote this description about blacks, But I will never forget it ." whatever you do don't kill one of the sacred knegroes"

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by hanco
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by jimy
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-career-criminal-jail-release-stabs-grandma-80-daylight

Lewis allegedly stabbed 80-year-old Rosalie Cook in the chest as she returned to her car after shopping inside a Walgreens in Houston. She was pronounced dead at a local hospital.

Her son, Chuck Cook, said his mother was a “perfect” grandma to six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.

“Nobody should have to go through this, an 80-year-old woman, disabled, had to walk with a cane,” Cook said.

Police said officers were already in the area after receiving calls around 10:15 a.m. about a man matching Lewis’ description demanding money from shoppers at knifepoint by a nearby grocery store.

Two years ago, Lewis was charged with assaulting a public servant -- breaking the person’s nose -- while being transferred to county jail, KHOU reported. In all, he had been arrested 67 times and has faced dozens of charges throughout his life, including assault, theft, trespassing, the possession of marijuana and burglary of a vehicle, the Houston Police Officers’ Union said.

Police said Rosalie Cook, 80, was fatally stabbed in a Houston parking lot by 38-year-old Randy Roszell Lewis, who was recently released without having to pay bail.
Police said Rosalie Cook, 80, was fatally stabbed in a Houston parking lot by 38-year-old Randy Roszell Lewis, who was recently released without having to pay bail.

This guy was arrested 67 times (and his was only 38 years old); he was certainly a busy feller!

see: https://www.khou.com/article/news/c...285-1b497b9e-616a-4728-8787-de53878d1f40

He ain’t gonna be busy no more!!!!

Unfortunately, there are others just like him. They need to be removed as well.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Where laws are written by the majority.

They certainly are not, no matter what they tell us.

I’m not sure what minority you refer to from the 30s, but the world is a much different place from 90 years ago.

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 22250rem
WE NEED COMMON SENSE KNIFE CONTROL.!!!!!!

No, we need common sense jogger control.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
What minority(s) was genocide practiced upon through the late 30s and early 40s?

Hint: think Europe. Hell, go back another 50 to 100 years and we can talk about genocide in North America.

That is what many here are advocating: genocide.

People are people. Things really have not changed much in the last 4000 years. Persia, Babylon, Greece, Rome, Spain, France, China, Japan, Germany, Britain, USA, global leadership changes. Human motivators: Hunger, Lust, Greed, Fear, remain.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Who here is advocating genocide?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by billhilly
Who here is advocating genocide?

I was about to ask the same thing?

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-career-criminal-jail-release-stabs-grandma-80-daylight

Lewis allegedly stabbed 80-year-old Rosalie Cook in the chest as she returned to her car after shopping inside a Walgreens in Houston. She was pronounced dead at a local hospital.

Her son, Chuck Cook, said his mother was a “perfect” grandma to six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.

“Nobody should have to go through this, an 80-year-old woman, disabled, had to walk with a cane,” Cook said.

Police said officers were already in the area after receiving calls around 10:15 a.m. about a man matching Lewis’ description demanding money from shoppers at knifepoint by a nearby grocery store.

Two years ago, Lewis was charged with assaulting a public servant -- breaking the person’s nose -- while being transferred to county jail, KHOU reported. In all, he had been arrested 67 times and has faced dozens of charges throughout his life, including assault, theft, trespassing, the possession of marijuana and burglary of a vehicle, the Houston Police Officers’ Union said.

He's why abortionists are needed....

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The entire judiciary in Harris County is royally fugged up.

Google up that Harris County Judge.

Another AOC. Or worse.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The entire judiciary in Harris County is royally fugged up.

Google up that Harris County Judge.

Another AOC. Or worse.

Lena Hildalgo...Texas AOC
Sheila J Lee...Texas Maxine Waters
Kim Ogg...straight up puppet bought and paid for by Soros.

There are many others

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
There's a lot of talk about "joggers" not fit to live in civilized society. Eliminate "joggers", eliminate society's woes.

Sure sounds like genocide to me.

Personally, I prefer to hold individuals responsible for their own actions. Then serve justice upon the individual, regardless the creed, religious affiliation, ethnicity, or ethnic origins.

I thought such was the very foundation of "Conservative Thought". I thought that is what our forefathers built this nation upon and wrote our Constitution to protect.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
That would be the forefathers that kept blacks as slaves right? Asking for a friend.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Beaver10

He's why abortionists are needed....

Your an idiot! He is why capitol punishment is needed! Wake the f uu ck up!

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by billhilly
That would be the forefathers that kept blacks as slaves right? Asking for a friend.

So, is it your contention that: because early in the history of this nation, blacks were held as slaves, they have no right to individual rights and liberties as free men today?

If that is not your contention, your statement is irrelevant.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Heh, No, It is my contention that your statement:

“Personally, I prefer to hold individuals responsible for their own actions. Then serve justice upon the individual, regardless the creed, religious affiliation, ethnicity, or ethnic origins.
I thought such was the very foundation of "Conservative Thought". I thought that is what our forefathers built this nation upon and wrote our Constitution to protect.”

is inconsistent with reality. Clearly our forefathers had issues with ethnicity and ethnic origins. Your conclusions and reasoning are specious.

Once again, who here advocated genocide?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Sure sounds like genocide to me.

No one is advocating genocide.

In fact, if anyone is moving toward genocide it is the joggers you think you are protecting. They are and will continue to take every advantage of your misguided generosity to inflict violence on everyone in their community.

Cops and store clerks and teachers and old ladies crossing the street and everyone who isn’t them, white or black or whatever, are targets of their violence that your tolerance enables. Blacks are 13% of the US population yet by body count kill as many blacks as “whites” kill “whites” who are 73% of the population.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The only people mentioning genocide are the ones defending the status quo. Now I don’t think he believes that black people should be either “coddled or killed”, it’s just that we’ve all been taught that being racist is the worst thing in the history of human kind and that racist is whatever black people say it is at any given time so they just mouth the platitudes and hope for the best.

What I think many would like to see is a comprehensive, dispassionate look at the issue. What are the stats? How do they compare to other racial groups in similar socio-economic situations? What are the effects of current and past social policy? What if any innate biological factors might contribute to the issue? What cultural issues are there and how did they form? What changes in policy might be implemented to help?

We won’t do this of course because first of all, it would be racist and secondly it will most likely show that the “reforms” going back to at least the “Great Society” have exacerbated the problem and need to be abandoned. Subsidizing single momery, affirmative action, and the apartheid like ghettoization of inner city blacks with the “talented 10%” routinely leaving the community foe whiter pastures will likely prove to be problematic in any honest study of the issue.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (444Matt, 338reddog, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 14 invisible), 1,615 guests, and 860 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,295
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.