Page 16 of 22 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 21 22
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Fireball2
All the myriad of issues we face as a society can be nicely packaged up and placed in one of two categories.

It's a spiritual battle and all issues fit into either the "good" or the "evil" box.

it takes no brain power whatsoever to figure out which box abortion fits into, for those not spiritually blinded by their own desires and selfishness. No surprise at all jackmountain can't see that.

It's no surprise you're simple mind can only see two boxes that everything must fit in. It's also no surprise you choose to overlook where you fall short of the literal teachings of the Bible but are first in line to point out others.

Devastating to my argument. Crushing blow.

How many children have you adopted again?

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
What about clubbing some homeless kid to get his kidney that you need?

The onus would be on the clubber...

What’s the going street rate for a kids organs? They’re small, so do they offer a bundled deal for different parts?

Yeah, it’s funny, unless you’re all butthurt over this thread...Are ass-holes an organ?

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by ChuckKY

[quote=OutlawPatriot][quote=kingston][quote=OutlawPatriot]
Killing and murder are two different things.

Why’d you stop? You have the beginnings of what could be a spectacular circular argument.

More information wasn't necessary. Killing and murder are in fact different things.

I wish you'd answer my question. If you're wife was pregnant and needed a medical procedure, that would kill the unborn, first trimester child, would you let her die? If your daughter was raped, would you tell her to birth and raise the child?

[/quote

In your left minded viewpoint anyway. Great second grade comeback anyway.

I'm the furthest thing from leftwing. I simplly refuse to place the same amount of value on a human life that you do.
I think it's arrogant and self serving.

Its actually hard to tell. A lot of y'alls posts are indistinguishable from liberal Democrats.

Now there’s a pregnant thought.

Well played, MM.

Not to mention approvingly smiling at the use of American taxpayers’ money to support Pro Choice.

Fuggin Democrats, indeed.

So if you're wife was raped and became pregnant, you'd be good with her carrying the baby and raising it as your own?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Spare us Idi.

If you were talking to me, I have no idea what Idi means.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

It is a medical procedure performed of necessity that terminates the life of an unborn child.

The concise way to say this is – abortion.

Ya, one aborts a fetus.

I prefer the more specific and descriptive term of terminating the life of an unborn child.

I thought we were going with one size fits all.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I would like to ask any Bible scholars reading this where in the Bible it says that life begins at conception. The Bible does not mention (as far as I know) abortion per se. The procedure had not been invented yet. In the Roman Empire, and probably other ancient civilizations, they disposed of unwanted babies by simply taking them out to the garbage dump and leaving them. If someone wanted to take them, fine and good. If not, fine and good.

An issue seems to me to be when the fetus becomes a human being. Certainly by the time it's capable of living outside the womb. But is it even conscious during the first trimester? What constitutes human?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Can't believe no one's stepped up and said "yes, I would rather my wife die of cancer than take chemo that would kill our unborn child, and I would advise my 13yr old daughter to carry, birth and raise the child of her rapist rather than commit the sin of abortion"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Why’d you stop? You have the beginnings of what could be a spectacular circular argument.

More information wasn't necessary. Killing and murder are in fact different things.

I wish you'd answer my question. If you're wife was pregnant and needed a medical procedure, that would kill the unborn, first trimester child, would you let her die? If your daughter was raped, would you tell her to birth and raise the child?

[/quote

I'm the furthest thing from leftwing. I simplly refuse to place the same amount of value on a human life that you do.

Its actually hard to tell. A lot of y'alls posts are indistinguishable from liberal Democrats.

Well played, MM.

Not to mention approvingly smiling at the use of American taxpayers’ money to support Pro Choice.

So if you're wife was raped and became pregnant, you'd be good with her carrying the baby and raising it as your own?

Was the guy good-looking?

Then again, all them child support liabilities go out the window.

Last edited by Birdwatcher; 05/20/20.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I would like to ask any Bible scholars reading this where in the Bible it says that life begins at conception. The Bible does not mention (as far as I know) abortion per se. The procedure had not been invented yet. In the Roman Empire, and probably other ancient civilizations, they disposed of unwanted babies by simply taking them out to the garbage dump and leaving them. If someone wanted to take them, fine and good. If not, fine and good.

An issue seems to me to be when the fetus becomes a human being. Certainly by the time it's capable of living outside the womb. But is it even conscious during the first trimester? What constitutes human?

I’m gonna just sit and watch how this well asked question is gonna get handled.

😎

“Molon Labe”
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O

[/quote

Well played, MM.

So if your wife was raped and became pregnant, you are willing to murder the human result of that, which is guilty of nothing? Is murder of an innocent life better or worse than rape? The child of rape committed no crime. They did not choose or ask to be created in that manner. And you have no right to kill them. The rapist? He would be a dead man, yes? That is justice. Killing the child that results is murder, because that child is innocent.

I also like the way a person has to raise the child. Adoption is no option for this case. It’s either murder the child or raise it as your own. Specious argument, and beneath you.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
So it's ok to abandon them to an admittedly broken system but not end their life before it really begins?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So it's ok to abandon them to an admittedly broken system but not end their life before it really begins?

Quit giving them all the answers to the test.

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I find the idea of sucking a kid out of a womb to be abhorrent, but in 2020 I think it is reasonable to limit abortion to the first trimester. Regardless of circumstances.

If consensual sex is involved, I don't think abortion should be allowed without a biological father's consent.

As far as clubbing a homeless person for an organ, I'd have to know what that gig pays. Because homeless people are disgusting.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Oh, and I think that morning after pills should be handed out like M&M's.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Can't believe no one's stepped up and said "yes, I would rather my wife die of cancer than take chemo that would kill our unborn child, and I would advise my 13yr old daughter to carry, birth and raise the child of her rapist rather than commit the sin of abortion"

JFC.

You usually just mouthy troll, but in this thread, you've become a whiny fuggin beotch.

Your question has already been answered, more than once.

Go back and see efw's reply on page 9, and my subsequent reply.

Many of us here here think the action is abhorrent, and disgusting, myself included, and we form a platform based on the majority of circumstances. You, apparently are not one of those folks. Congrats.

But a handful of us also realize there may be extenuating circumstances where as terrible as it is, it may make sense, as terrible and sad as it may be. There are a subset of men who understand life isn't always black and white, and 99.9% of the time we have a moral code, but there may be an extenuating circumstance (abortion due to rape or incest, killing someone who is killing your child, etc) that may be a possibility. Is that what you wanted vindication on? There. You have it. JFC.

It's like you are ROOTING for the pro-life libtard commie agenda.

GTFO.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you

By that logic, you were a person before procreation so prophylactics, masturbation, pulling out etc... Is all murder.
God help us all.....

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Wife and I just talked about your scenario, jackmountain. If she was raped, the baby would live. Most likely we would raise it. As our own. It is innocent of any crime, and is part of my wife. The best way I can trash any memory of the criminal(who would be executed, likely by me if I could catch him) would be to raise the child that is part of him to be better than him, and make something good out of the evil that was perpetrated.

Killing the child makes me at least as evil as the rapist, even worse, in my mind. A woman can recover from rape, and go on living. To stop the life of an innocent and defenseless child for my own convenience would be far worse.

I can see from this thread that there are a lot of folks with terribly skewed morality, and like Billy Goat Gruff, gotta tell them, I would not cross the street to piss on their teeth if their gums were on fire. Those who support murder of children are equally as evil and repugnant as those who commit the act. May God have mercy on their souls, perhaps enlighten them and bring them into His light, and give them a love for the defenseless and innocent.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Wife and I just talked about your scenario, jackmountain. If she was raped, the baby would live.

Even if it's black?

That's kinda gross.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by duck911

JFC.

You usually just mouthy troll, but in this thread, you've become a whiny fuggin beotch.

Your question has already been answered, more than once.

Go back and see efw's reply on page 9, and my subsequent reply.

Many of us here here think the action is abhorrent, and disgusting, myself included, and we form a platform based on the majority of circumstances. You, apparently are not one of those folks. Congrats.

But a handful of us also realize there may be extenuating circumstances where as terrible as it is, it may make sense, as terrible and sad as it may be. There are a subset of men who understand life isn't always black and white, and 99.9% of the time we have a moral code, but there may be an extenuating circumstance (abortion due to rape or incest, killing someone who is killing your child, etc) that may be a possibility. Is that what you wanted vindication on? There. You have it. JFC.

It's like you are ROOTING for the pro-life libtard commie agenda.

GTFO.

4 hours to get one idiot to admit he's a hypocrite.

Page 16 of 22 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

279 members (1lessdog, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 219 Wasp, 37 invisible), 2,502 guests, and 1,097 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,446
Posts18,528,764
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.