Hop To
Page 18 of 22 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf

Read it again. You missed a bunch.

You too, Fireball.

Oh whatever.

You said you'd keep Sven, but send AfroWolf packin'.

What an ass hole.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
What about Chinese? I don’t think I’d want that either.

Because then every time you go anywhere people would ask those real annoying questions at social gatherings.

“Oh you adopted? Is he good at math?!?!”

“Uhhh, not exactly...”

TFF

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I can't see any black babies being raised in our household under no circumstances.

My pastor says the same thing.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Wife and I just talked about your scenario, jackmountain. If she was raped, the baby would live.

Even if it's black?

That's kinda gross.

Grade school remark, as expected. Your scenario is highly unlikely where we live. In the infinitesimal event that such a thing happened, it could change the response to adoption, simply to give the child a better chance in an area where they might not stand out like a sore thumb as much. Then again, maybe not. Guess we’ll cross that bridge if life ever gets there. Not likely. Regardless, a child is a child, and killing infants is murder of the worst kind. We do not get to abandon our code every time it becomes convenient to do so. Either you have a code you live by, or you do not. We do. More people need to.

Red and yellow black and white, they're all precious in his sight, Jesus loves all the little children of the world.....

Jesus loves the little black baby, but old gray wolf is sending it's black ass on down the road. TFF...

You mean the part where it was for the kids own good so he wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb in crackerville?

Keep reading. Or is your attention span too short?

The Bible says " there is no difference between gentile and Jew". And "God accepts everyone of all nations who believe in him". Why would you send rayquan to the orphanage instead of simply raising him?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You too, Fireball.

Oh whatever.

You said you'd keep Sven, but send AfroWolf packin'.

What an ass hole.

😂🤣😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Are we talking one drop rule here? Mulatos have become quite trendy.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
...but raising one will likely require an upper middle class suburban community.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kingston
Mulatos have become quite trendy.

At orphanages.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
AfroWolf sounds like it could be a really bad ass schitty movie by the way.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I dunno, seems like those who were abandoned to an "admittedly broken system" rarely commit suicide despite having years and years of opportunities, so I guess that's a "Yes".

What? You know better than this...

WHAT, them kids are KILLING themselves? I've had more'n a few in class, I suppose suicide is possible but around here that more usually seems to be the ones with actual parents, in response to inner angst as opposed to outwardly difficult circumstance, prob'ly an entirely different situation on Indian reservations I know.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mulatos have become quite trendy.

At orphanages.

They get adopted really fast....Oh, Harold, look at that child’s beautiful skin color. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Raise it like a cash crop, folks that need an organ are color blind, best return would be an auction.

mike r

"Great news, Mrs. Johnson. We got your son one of those negro hearts. Now he can never work out, eat cheese puffs all day, drink nothing but grape soda, and maintain 6% body fat. "

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
First it was let’s kill all the kids nobody wants. 650,000, I think was the number used. That’s a genocide, but whatever. It’s happened before. Then it was if some guy rapes your wife, and now you gotta keep the kid and raise it, not just refrain from killing it. Then it becomes your wife has cancer, and the radiation will kill the kid, so you gotta let the wife go to save the kid, because we all know, if there is cancer, radiation is the only therapy. And then Flave tosses his usual grade school humor into the mix, and the slaughterers jump on that like a lifesaver. And quote one sentence of my post while conveniently ignoring the following text. Remind me of the media. Or Democrats. Or cops, Take your pick. Disgusting.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I dunno, seems like those who were abandoned to an "admittedly broken system" rarely commit suicide despite having years and years of opportunities, so I guess that's a "Yes".

What? You know better than this...

WHAT, them kids are KILLING themselves? I've had more'n a few in class, I suppose suicide is possible but around here that more usually seems to be the ones with actual parents, in response to inner angst as opposed to outwardly difficult circumstance, prob'ly an entirely different situation on Indian reservations I know.

What I’m calling out is your appeal to some home grown observation about the suicide rates of children who were given up for adoption—then portending that not committing suicide is the measure of a happy life.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
First it was let’s kill all the kids nobody wants. 650,000, I think was the number used. That’s a genocide, but whatever. It’s happened before. Then it was if some guy rapes your wife, and now you gotta keep the kid and raise it, not just refrain from killing it. Then it becomes your wife has cancer, and the radiation will kill the kid, so you gotta let the wife go to save the kid, because we all know, if there is cancer, radiation is the only therapy. And then Flave tosses his usual grade school humor into the mix, and the slaughterers jump on that like a lifesaver. And quote one sentence of my post while conveniently ignoring the following text. Remind me of the media. Or Democrats. Or cops, Take your pick. Disgusting.

Is it 650,000 babies or embryos or what?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Is it 650,000 babies or embryos or what?

Units.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by djs
I personally don't like abortion, but it is a medical issue between a woman and her doctor. There are many reasons why a woman wants an abortion, ranging from convenience to saving her life and all degrees in between. It is not my place to question her motives nor her doctor's. I do find it interesting that many here on the 'fire rail at any any suggestion of government intervention into THEIR own person lives, but favor governmental intervention into this medical issue.
Statement is too carte blanche - "it" sometimes may be a "medical issue between a woman and her doctor" if her pregnancy is affecting other bodily systems and causing threats to her physical health - and just what percentage of pregnancies cause that? A careful and truthful study of medical records would show that rate of incidence - but who cares? How does one explain the huge ballooning of performed abortions for "women's health" reasons once it became "legal" to obtain an abortion on demand simply because one wants one - for convenience or otherwise? ??Medical issues??

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ringworm
I morally and philosophically disagree with abortion, however...
I know the demographic of WHO is getting the abortions and I'm glad that they were preformed....if not what do you think the racial and economic makeup of this country would be today?

America would be a full welfare state, 20 percent (maybe) white. The Constitution would have ceased to exist in 1970
Think ...Capetown meets Mexico City meets Cuba.

sounds like Jorge at the Safari Club!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What I’m calling out is your appeal to some home grown observation about the suicide rates of children who were given up for adoption—then portending that not committing suicide is the measure of a happy life.

grin

What? it's not even _A_ measure of a happy life grin I mean, we can't draw any inference at ALL? I thought the whole premise of this argument is about ending human lives.

Anyhoo...... I'm in an environment where unwanted pregnancies ain't an unusual event, of course there's a LOT of abortions I never hear about, but some I do, and in my experience usually leaves a permanent scar.

Also in my experience MOST abortions are not initiated by down and out drug addicts. Almost all abortions are for convenience.

And almost all moms who choose not to abort actually raise the kid themselves. often with outside help, like my Ex for example.

This is why the number of kids in foster homes etc... though large, is just a minuscule fraction of the number of unwed moms who choose to give birth.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I would like to ask any Bible scholars reading this where in the Bible it says that life begins at conception. The Bible does not mention (as far as I know) abortion per se. The procedure had not been invented yet. In the Roman Empire, and probably other ancient civilizations, they disposed of unwanted babies by simply taking them out to the garbage dump and leaving them. If someone wanted to take them, fine and good. If not, fine and good.

An issue seems to me to be when the fetus becomes a human being. Certainly by the time it's capable of living outside the womb. But is it even conscious during the first trimester? What constitutes human?

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you

Isn't the full verse "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

So all fetuses are destined to be prophets? I've observed that many in this world apparently missed out on the prophet ceremony.

Page 18 of 22 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1234, 222Sako, 257 roberts, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 160user, 73 invisible), 2,253 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,786
Posts18,496,009
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.