Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I bought a Gunwerks RevX in 7mm RM, it did not cost $10K, shoots good. I never talked to Aaron Davidson but I did talk to Mike Davidson on the phone a couple of times. Real professional and friendly, gave me some load info and I wasn't yet a customer of his, just seemed like he wanted to help a fellow shooter and hunter out. I hope they make out OK.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by kingston

Jerry is trying to get leverage on Newman. He wants paid.

Newman or Ron Swanson? whistle

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

someone is going to a llama to pack that gun around on the hunt.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by kingston

Jerry is trying to get leverage on Newman. He wants paid.

Newman or Ron Swanson? whistle

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

someone is going to a llama to pack that gun around on the hunt.

Ron Swanson can carry it.

-Jake

Small Game, Deer, Turkey, Bear, Elk....It's what's for dinner.

If you know how many guns you own... you don't own enough.

In God We Trust.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
"Owes me money......" on invoices that haven't even been sent yet.........LMAO.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by adam32
Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by BobMt

this is the type of mentality......or lack of it I don't understand.....you needed money....they where the only place that you could get it....

the basturds actually wanted some collateral and you say fugg them...….you should probably be thankful…..you now own a small tool shop...bob

I put up a house valued well over 100 grand that I owned free and clear to borrow 20 grand, a little more than "some collateral " , yes f~ck them !

It sounds like your house was the only thing you owned that could be used at collateral, it doesn't matter if it was worth $500k when it's your only possession to use as collateral.

You could've gotten an unsecured business loan but your interest rate would've been a lot higher, as it should be on a high risk loan.

You could've always gotten a loan from a private investor if you hate banks so much.

Would you loan someone $20k with zero mechanism to recoup your money if they stopped paying?

no he got fugged straight up......I see that now...they should have kissed his ass....given him money out of the goodness of their heart.
hes probably a good ole boy whose word is his bond...and he dosent suffer fools...bla bla bla…..bob

And after a couple of years payments , the value of my home went up my debt went down , yet I was still on hand to lose over a 100 grand on a debt of less than 10 grand , by the third year of the 5 year note I had paid them in full. I owed them nothing Zero , yet because of a little clause on one of the dozens of pages of the loan guarantee, they still held my home until the full 60 month term of the loan was up , a full two years after being paid in full. Their answer to this was that I could always borrow more money from them, and they knew that my extra effort to pay them early, simply prevented me from shopping for a better bank. This was National City bank, who not surprisingly is now bankrupt and out of business, once again F~ck them !

Man, you don't understand debt and how it works. If the bank forecloses on your house and they end up selling it, they can only keep what they are owed. And anyone that signs a loan without reading it and understanding it is making a huge mistake.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Orion2000
The one thing I learned a long time ago is "Do not screw with the Tax Man." That is a no-win situation... As mentioned multiple times in the SH posts, I think they are in deep yogurt...

I have a family member that back in the housing boom was riding high on the hog. Owned god knows how many houses, 3 cabins on lakes, 8 boats, Harleys, diesel trucks, Florida Keys every other month at least. The the tax man came and the housing market crashed. He lives in a trailer house from the 70's and drives an old 2wd Chevy with 300k+ miles on iT The market crashed in what 08 and hes still paying that stuff back. Never did jail time though

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Maybe this has been posted, didn't read all the quibbling.

Sounds like GW is in a good spot.

https://youtu.be/7iK7rEOyrZU

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

626 members (007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 66 invisible), 2,613 guests, and 1,373 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,213
Posts18,485,446
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.