Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So the Senate was quick to confirm Radcliffe as Director of NI, replacing Grennell.

Are we happy that we have just replaced a Pit-bull (Grennell) with a Politician (Radcliffe)? A replacement that seems to have put the Democrats at ease.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
That sucks. I was hoping Rick was staying awhile

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I don't know that the Democrats are "at ease" with Ratcliffe. The senate confirmation vote went right down party lines 49-44.

No Democrat voted for him, they just got outvoted.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
National Intelligence. Think about that. Ed k

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Morewood
I don't know that the Democrats are "at ease" with Ratcliffe. The senate confirmation vote went right down party lines 49-44.

H’mmmm. Wonder if and how many Republicans voted against him ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Morewood

H’mmmm. Wonder if and how many Republicans voted against him ?

Mittens and the usual Traitors. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I think Ratcliff will be Ok.I hope he keeps Grenell close by his side.Now we need a new FBI director.Barr should fire his ass.Dems would be in an uproar if he did.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Quick Moves – Full Senate Confirms John Ratcliffe as Director of National Intelligence…

It is quite remarkable how quickly the senate can move on a confirmation vote when there is a heavy dose of self-preservation in play. Only two days after the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI) voted to advance the nomination of John Ratcliffe as Director of National Intelligence (DNI), the full senate takes up the nomination and ‘presto’… Ratcliffe is confirmed.

Perhaps another way to look at it…. two days after the SSCI cried uncle in an attempt to rid themselves of the atomic sledgehammer of transparently perpetual sunlight known as Ric Grenell, Senate Leader Mitch McConnell rushed the quick dispatch.

Seriously, it’s a little unfair to cast a great man like John Ratcliffe as ‘less than’, because he truly is not less than anyone; however, boy howdy the deep state couldn’t get rid of their nemesis Richard “Ric” Genell quickly enough.

Mr. Grenell quietly brought more declassified sunlight upon the swamp than decades of prior transparency efforts; and he did it with a very deliberate flair, quite fun.

DNI John Ratcliffe will do an excellent job, and I seriously doubt this is the last we have seen of the Mr. Grenell.

FBI Director Grenell does have a nice ring to it.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...or-of-national-intelligence/#more-192369

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I sure hate we lost John as our District's congressman, but he will be a bulldog.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by butchlambert1
I sure hate we lost John as our District's congressman, but he will be a bulldog.

I hope you’re right, Butch.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The guy from Cheers, or the guy from Harry Potter?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102

Perhaps another way to look at it…. two days after the SSCI cried uncle in an attempt to rid themselves of the atomic sledgehammer of transparently perpetual sunlight known as Ric Grenell, Senate Leader Mitch McConnell rushed the quick dispatch.

Seriously, it’s a little unfair to cast a great man like John Ratcliffe as ‘less than’, because he truly is not less than anyone; however, boy howdy the deep state couldn’t get rid of their nemesis Richard “Ric” Genell quickly enough.

Mr. Grenell quietly brought more declassified sunlight upon the swamp than decades of prior transparency efforts; and he did it with a very deliberate flair, quite fun.

This & This alone....................Ratcliffe may be OK, TBD, but Grenell was kickin' azz & they had to rid themselves of him.

Absolute best think Ratcliffe could do would be make Grenell Deputy Director DNI, but he won't; Trump should insist that he does.

MM

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by steve4102

This & This alone....................Ratcliffe may be OK, TBD, but Grenell was kickin' azz & they had to rid themselves of him.

Absolute best think Ratcliffe could do would be make Grenell Deputy Director DNI, but he won't; Trump should insist that he does.

MM

that position requires senate confirmation, yes.
never happen

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Then Trump needs to twist some arms, as in really hard.

Time for the gloves to come............could let it ride 'til after the election, then put the hammer down.

MM

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (007FJ, 1OntarioJim, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 16penny, 64 invisible), 2,452 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,440
Posts18,470,877
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.