WTT:

Steiner VZF 3-12x56 scope. 30mm tube. Heavy duplex reticle. Made in Germany. 1980’s vintage. Weighs 21.1oz (597g) on my scale. Has been hunted on a .375H&H AI and shows signs of wear such as ring impressions, rub marks, and anodization wear marks on the zoom selector and eyepiece. All wear is purely cosmetic and hasn’t affected scope performance. It was out with me for 7 days last fall on a moose hunt and worked perfectly in the rain and general [bleep] Alaskan fall weather. No fogging or moisture issues. Will come with a butler creek flip up objective cover and the one piece factory clear cover. The glass is 9.5/10 with only 1 small un-noticeable blemish on the objective. Zoom and diopter and reticle adjustments work flawlessly and are factory smooth. I’d say this is equivalent to a Zeiss as far as quality. If you don’t mind a heavier scope that gathers tons of light, this would complement a heavier rifle with a longer barrel used for medium ranges. The reason I’m selling it, is that it didn’t ‘feel’ right on my rifle and the weight was prohibitive considering the distances I walk to hunt. This is a quality piece of glass that functions perfectly with lots of life left.

I’d entertain trades for:

1). 6x fixed power scope
2). Smith and Wesson SW22 victory
3). 300 greenbacks

I’m open to other offers as well. Thanks!!

Attached Images