Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Saw some commercial earlier and it had three couples, maybe four? out of the four or five shown...........mixed race.
And they were all fit, even the older couple.
Dunno what product they were selling, was on Weather Channel.

I see a lot of mixed race couples in my chithole town, even the once attractive looking white gals, blew up to be monsters.
Must be all that barbecue at the inlaws.

Pork fat is a b*tch.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I really don't care what people do.
But I do think a good home environment for raising kids mandates a mom and a dad.
And that means within that team, the financial support of those kids.

Yeah, bad stuff happens, and sometimes folks need a helping hand.

But too many expect the school system to supplement their family (food and other).
The public school system isn't just a school anymore.

No, sorry.......it doesn't take a village to raise a kid.
It takes a mom and a dad. Decent ones.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Quote Hookeye ;''No, your daughter was a ho and that puzzy is wrecked.'' From what having a baby ?

"""But back in college one day I saw a smokin hot blonde, and then the purple black dude she was with.
Told my buds "Thats it, they're into the good stuff now- we are chit outta luck".'''
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What'en hell are you talking about ? Why does everybody think every black is hung like a horse - played sports and been a member of gyms for years . Seen black team mates walk around naked as a jaybird for 20 minutes in the locker room - i thought damn man if i had a tiny dick i damn sure wouldn't be showing around the locker room everyday .
Anytime a conversation along these lines comes up - the same comments are made - every black guy gots 15'' weiner . People are believing too much of what they hear on TV.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Don’t look at the negros penis

GOD Bless America
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
May be different now. Last time I checked, 75% of black chillens was born out of wedlock. The rate fo white beebees was like 14-16 %. So more or less 3 out of 4 black kids you see in Walmart will be eating off your payroll deduction tonight.

IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
It sure is funny to see how ruffled folks get from how others live their lives.

You have missed the point by a mile. It is not how most folks live their lives, it is about how Madison Avenue lies in their depiction of people's lives.

Gov't training ...

Simpletons.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from thumbs.gfycat.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 45_100
I always thought the purpose of an advertisement was to make you want to purchase the product they advertise. Mixed race ads and ads with homosexual couples do not make me want to purchase the product they are advertising. Actually has the opposite effect.
True for most. Which is proof that it's not about selling the product. It's about indoctrination into a worldview, central to which is White genocide.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anti-miscegenation laws or miscegenation laws were found unconstitutional way back in 1967 ( Loving v. Virginia ) My, how some in this crowd have grown.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Hopefully we've raised our kids white and they know the difference between right and wrong. But the reality is within the next 100 years there won't be a white race.

Life is good live it while you can.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Anti-miscegenation laws or miscegenation laws were found unconstitutional way back in 1967 ( Loving v. Virginia ) My, how some in this crowd have grown.

Thankfully we have PROGRESSIVE people like you to remind us how things are getting better by the minute .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
You fuggers have some low self esteem lol... and its obvious why.

Theres a race thread 2-3x’s a day, and the same jackasses are always on it posting non-stop... you fug’s clearly have miserable lives, you post 24/7...

PS - you jack [bleep] must not be too keen... I watched the original “Revenge of the Nerds” last night from 1984. There was a gay black guy in that movie from way back then. Its not a new thing, a new thing is you old jackfugs finally getting a boner after taking the blue pill.

Carry on with your miserable lives, keep on complainin’...

LOL>>>LMAO>>> Piddler—- Patteer—>> LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by deflave
Tarantino is a nerd.

Nerd that has made some bad ass movies.

They're all cartoons.

I'm surprised you managed to watch one.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gus
it seems to be well accepted now, and a part of the system.

so, are we moving ahead finally?

that is, we're blending things?

i don't know, but don't claim to know.

lot's of different genetics in the world.

and people tend to all cluster with their own kind.

just because people look different doesn't mean they are different?

that is, just under the skin, everybody thinks, acts, and behaves alike? yes??

I try to stay outta these Christian hate threads but I am glad to see you took notice the Blacks aren't sitting in the back of the bus anymore Gus.....maybe there is still hope for ya....

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by hanco
You see the black-white posters at McDonalds, TV, everywhere. They are cramming that crap down our throats.

McDonalds started that with the McRib. I'm Lovin' It.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Tarantino is a nerd.

Nerd that has made some bad ass movies.

They're all cartoons.

I'm surprised you managed to watch one.

Well...Tarantino is no Leni Riefenstahl.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Gus

...that is, just under the skin, everybody thinks, acts, and behaves alike? yes??

No, not at all, but that's a common misconception that we've been laboring under for centuries, and it will hang us someday...

But I for one am sick to death of the typical "commercial on TV" "family/couple" being; queer, mixed race, cross dressing freaks and simply anything and everything that flies in the face of the values that Americans once held as normal...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
At lunch today, saw a beautiful white blond girl eathing lunch with a hood rat. She had dolled up for him and looked like she was on her way to Sunday school. He looked like he'd been out all night, had not bathed in a few days, and was on his way to a drug deal. You could see the "love" in her eyes, the way she fawned over him. Some dad somewhere is or is going to have some bad days.

Was probably his parole officer.

Laffin

This thread is headed to 100 pages.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin

But I for one am sick to death of the typical "commercial on TV" "family/couple" being; queer, mixed race, cross dressing freaks and simply anything and everything that flies in the face of the values that Americans once held as normal...

I agree with you 100%. I don't have much use for companies using queer couples, mudshark/groid couples thinking that's going to get me to buy their products, more the opposite.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Interestingly these threads always seem to revolve predominately around white/black relations.

What about white/hispanic or white/asian? Same thoughts and opinions, or are these relations different or just more acceptable?

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

669 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 77 invisible), 3,066 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,228
Posts18,485,631
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.