Home
it seems to be well accepted now, and a part of the system.

so, are we moving ahead finally?

that is, we're blending things?

i don't know, but don't claim to know.

lot's of different genetics in the world.

and people tend to all cluster with their own kind.

just because people look different doesn't mean they are different?

that is, just under the skin, everybody thinks, acts, and behaves alike? yes??
I worry that if too many folks see too many black folks on tv they might catch the black.

They might turn black if they watch em enough.

I aint so darn sure you can get cured and go back to white if you turn black.

Does anybody know for sure?
The Bible say's not to be unequally yoked. Religion, race, culture, can all clash if you marry outside of these norms. Divorce, and children can be affected. Also different languages can be a problem.

Take a look at the MI nursing home video. That is an animal!

g
Originally Posted by GeoW

g

ol 1234 maggot man is up there in that territory.

there'll be no change, or outcome different that what is now.

yes, there are animals loose down her on the urth, no doubt about that.

a lot of animals have addresses. it could be known as a fact coast to coast.

make animals famous who affect old folks who can't defend themselves. help the system!!!
Mixed race 2X4 commercial.

https://leakreality.com/video/2263/2x4-to-the-dome-brooklyn
Also, look at the IQ average of people in the world. Sub-Sahara Africans have the lowest IQ's in the world. And they wonder why they are still in poverty, still have tribal wars, etc. Sometimes even education can't change people.
It’s social engineering at work.
DD, don't cloud the truth with facts!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I worry that if too many folks see too many black folks on tv they might catch the black.

Doesn't look like it.

[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]
Originally Posted by Gus

g

make animals famous who affect old folks who can't defend themselves. help the system!!!

That's the second negative reference you've made about him in just little while.

You got something against him?

Just wondering, since I've always found him to be a pretty good guy here.
Until they come out with a vaccine.....safest thing to do is shut your tv off.

It just ain't worth it.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Gus

g

That's the second negative reference you've made about him in just little while.

You got something against him?

Just wondering, since I've always found him to be a pretty good guy here.

nah, nothing negative at all. he's a citizen, worker & tax-payer i'm sure.

i just offer a give & take kind of response.

you're not up to date?

i hardly ever forget important points that affect me painfully, negatively and untruly.

beyond that, the old man getting beaten up didn't happen in Georgia, ya know?
Until they come out with a vaccine.....safest thing to do is shut your tv off.

It just ain't worth it.

They got a vaccine for the flu, and it still kills 40-50k a year.

About 80% of viruses have no vaccine.

I wouldn't hold my breath.
Originally Posted by Gus

you're not up to date?

i hardly ever forget important points that affect me painfully, negatively and untruly.

Guess I'm not up to date.

You could enlighten me if you were so inclined.

BTW, I don't think these kind of posts flatter you. People expect you to be well.... Gus.

People expect me to be an inflammatory old bastard. Especially to the libtard trolls here. smile

But it doesn't suit you, Gus.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Gus

you're not up to date?

Guess I'm not up to date.

You could enlighten me if you were so inclined.

BTW, I don't think these kind of posts flatter you. People expect you to be well.... Gus.

People expect me to be an inflammatory old bastard. Especially to the libtard trolls here. smile

But it doesn't suit you, Gus.

thank you for your honest insight and sharing of perspective.

as a retired 71 year old, i'm not much into causing anyone to feel better about the world.

several comments made in the past has been directed at my supposed comments that were illegitimate, nor true.

but folks kept selling the goods. it did hurt my feelings, but i knew a lie when i hurt. it was a mis-perception perhaps??

at this late date in the development of the world, let the michiganders do their thing.

no engagement from me with a bunch of folks wanting to engage a battle of heathens..

carry on troop. or otherwise do what you can to help texas survive whatever is next on the agenda.

georgia is doing quite well, whether the president likes our governor or not.

take care, be safe, and let michigan sink or swim, their choice.
I understand, Gus.

There's good folks in MI too, though.

Tis those areas that are ridden with the disease we call liberalism that need our help most.

Them and places close to turning blue.
This is a well orchestrated move by the Libs and Bernie supporters on Madison Avenue, to make it appear perfectly normal for a cute white gal to bang, and to marry, a Negro. Just 3 years ago, you never saw an ad like this.

Millions, probably billions of dollars are spent on these ads they are the life's blood of the companies that pay for them, whether it be for a prescription drug, or for a car manufacturer. They pay the money because these ads work! People believe what they see on these ads.
Easily, more than half of the ads on tv today, probably 75 percent portray mixed race couples. Look, I live in the most liberal town in the southeast, Asheville NC, and I see mixed race couples on the street at about 1 percent of the couples. Even then, 98 in a hundred are a black guy with white girl, almost never white guy with black girl.
The reality, even in LiberalLand is 1 in a hundred. The "reality" on tv ads is 75 percent.

I feel sorry for the ignorant white families that get brainwashed by these ads, and think it is just fine if their little stacked 19 year old dollie bangs a Negro, or even, marries a him. These ignorant white families need to read the FBI statistics on the probability of a Negro committing a carjacking, or a rape or armed robbery, or murder compared to a white boy. In fact, even according to the Obama Justice Dept. the Negro is about six times more likely to commit a violent crime.

Good luck to y'all whities who are brewing up a Picanninny grandson you are about to get a harsh lesson.
I don’t have to much of a problem with that, it’s queeeeers I have a problem with!!!
even gus or wabi should be able to predict the trajectory of any thread concerning race or religion, to pretend otherwise is BS.

mike r
Originally Posted by Whelenman
I don’t have to much of a problem with that, it’s queeeeers I have a problem with!!!

They’re easy to spot too, they all drive Honda Ridgelines.
Originally Posted by lvmiker
even gus or wabi should be able to predict the trajectory of any thread concerning race or religion, to pretend otherwise is BS.

mike r

Dont tell me you are not afraid of tv ads!

mike r

So what's your point?
I have no problem with mixed race people on commercials, but now they have Homo couples hugging, snuggling and kissing on them. It seems it happens when I'm trying to eat lunch and I about puke. To me it's like looking at road kill.

Same here. Watching a program the other night, commercial comes on and all of a sudden two guys are smooching it up. Disgusting. .
The Loggers say; your not a man until you split a Black Oak. Some loggers just want to cut the forest down.
Yes, there you go. The Libs and Bernie Bros on Madison Avenue, making it appear perfectly normal for two Gay Boys with two children, just a normal happily married couple just like a Black Buck and a stacked White Dollie. They are attempting to brainwash the American public and I bet a dollar they are succeeding big time.

Just three years ago you never saw an ad with two Gay Boys and their two children. Today, this is presented on about 20 percent of the ads.
Ahh mud sharkery.

We are winning the political battle but loosing the cultural battle.

Once you go black...your a single mom with mud skippers forever

I’d rather my daughter come home and declare herself a dyke than show up with a groid.

At least she would be safer

Groids have NEVER made anything better. Neighborhoods, families, property values...you name it
Say what you will about [bleep]...they don’t steel, get involved with gangs, loot, sell drugs etc
Originally Posted by Bristoe

mike r

So what's your point?

No point, I just like telling the story!!!
Since when has [bleep] been banned? What if I was asking about cigarettes? OK how about butt pirates? Pole smokers?
This is the same idiot that wabigoon loses sleep over.

LOL.

"Bologna on bread? Does anybody know for sure?"

mike r

I find them terrifying, they cause me to spend money on stuff I don't want or need. My skin tone was darkening so I had to stop watching sports. I have resisted voting democrat or smoking a white owl since I discovered the magic of "THE REMOTE CONTROL". They are even available in kintuck I hear.

mike r

mike r

I find them terrifying, they cause me to spend money on stuff I don't want or need. My skin tone was darkening so I had to stop watching sports. I have resisted voting democrat or smoking a white owl since I discovered the magic of "THE REMOTE CONTROL". They are even available in kintuck I hear.

mike r

Yea, I'm looking for Crooks Rum Soaked Cigars
The social engineering scam I hate is the gay crap. You start watching a new show, you get through 2-3 episodes, and they have you hooked on the plot and the characters. Then bam, out of nowhere, they shove the gay scene in your face.

Of course at this point I delete the show pissed off that they pulled that crap. The evil fugks know that the weak people will keep watching and they'll have their next brainwashing victims.
I am very tired of it.
Well said Quak,
Originally Posted by Quak

Groids have NEVER made anything better. Neighborhoods, families, property values...you name it

Music?
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
The social engineering scam I hate is the gay crap. You start watching a new show, you get through 2-3 episodes, and they have you hooked on the plot and the characters. Then bam, out of nowhere, they shove the gay scene in your face.

Of course at this point I delete the show pissed off that they pulled that crap. The evil fugks know that the weak people will keep watching and they'll have their next brainwashing victims.

The Man In The High Castle. They waited until season 3.
What this discussion needs is a link from Kingston.
Originally Posted by deflave

Music?

OK, there is that!
Track and field?
Music?

Except for all the urban jungle music that tells kids to hate cops, bitches and crackers.
Boxing?
Originally Posted by Gus

Yes. Gorillas and lions just only just look a bit different.

A horse is a fly, Gus.

Soon as that's unnerstood, we will all be good.
Baseball?

WTF you mean, "might", MF.

g

Though they are just 12%, they are in 95% of the commercials.
Hey, its ust a coincidence.

g

Sounds like deflake's Sister has been railing BC for quite some time. LOL
Uh-oh. Jag stuck on repeat.

And it's not even 9p.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Yes, there you go. The Libs and Bernie Bros on Madison Avenue, making it appear perfectly normal for two Gay Boys with two children, just a normal happily married couple just like a Black Buck and a stacked White Dollie. They are attempting to brainwash the American public and I bet a dollar they are succeeding big time.

Just three years ago you never saw an ad with two Gay Boys and their two children. Today, this is presented on about 20 percent of the ads.

Your 3 years number is WAY OFF that crap has been all over television for 20+ years .
Originally Posted by reivertom
I have no problem with mixed race people on commercials, but now they have Homo couples hugging, snuggling and kissing on them. It seems it happens when I'm trying to eat lunch and I about puke. To me it's like looking at road kill.

They had to start somewhere.
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER

You're just pissed that she took all your mom's clients.
Originally Posted by jnyork

Same here. Watching a program the other night, commercial comes on and all of a sudden two guys are smooching it up. Disgusting. .

Racist.

I mean bigot.

I mean homy phone.

Ok, well, bastid.

Derp.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

g

Jag’s watching BET again I see...

Well, there is that.

Derp.

It's not a coincidence that your skin looks like chocolate milk.

LOL
If you want to see white people watch Jeopardy.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Your 3 years number is WAY OFF that crap has been all over television for 20+ years .

His home state didn't have cable or satellite before then.

In fairness.

I think he's Canadian, not white.

Seems to be a dearth of Kentucky accents on there as well.

Coincidence, I'm sure.
They need to make a "B" chip.

Kinda like a "V" chip but instead it blocks images of black people so that Boomers dont get upset.

Music?

This, for which we are so indebted, for centuries.
It sure is funny to see how ruffled folks get from how others live their lives.
Originally Posted by Remsen

The people who win are white.
Uh-oh. Jag stuck on repeat.

And it's not even 9p.

And you aren't back on the Bleck is Mo Better crus-aid?

And Mormons.

Except in the court of pubic opinion.

And Mormons.

And they sure as fugk don't use the word "wersh."

LOL

And Mormons.

And they sure as fugk don't use the word "wersh."

LOL

,...and they don't get escorted off the set during a commercial for answering "WHAT IS MY COCK?!", eight consecutive times, either.

,...and they don't get escorted off the set during a commercial for answering "WHAT IS MY COCK?!", eight consecutive times, either.

I"ll take "Afraid to ask the neighbor" for $500.

I"ll take "Afraid to ask the neighbor" for $500.

Seems like you're preparing to add a chapter to "The Chucklehead Manifesto" tonight.

Seems like you're preparing to add a chapter to "The Chucklehead Manifesto" tonight.

MALARKEY!
At lunch today, saw a beautiful white blond girl eathing lunch with a hood rat. She had dolled up for him and looked like she was on her way to Sunday school. He looked like he'd been out all night, had not bathed in a few days, and was on his way to a drug deal. You could see the "love" in her eyes, the way she fawned over him. Some dad somewhere is or is going to have some bad days.

I have a niece that went mud shark. Got knocked up so they married. It 14-months. Now she has 2 halfrickans to raise on her own. No prospects for ever having another husband unless he's a blind billionaire. My sister didn't discourage interacaial but so shocked when it happened.

It brings in stress, strife, and often time loss of life. Why bring that crap into your life? Why do that to your extended family, your Mom and Dad?

There will never be peace between the races because it's really NOT a racial issue. It's a culture, standards, morals, ethics, beliefs, holidays you celebrate.
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
At lunch today, saw a beautiful white blond girl eathing lunch with a hood rat. She had dolled up for him and looked like she was on her way to Sunday school. He looked like he'd been out all night, had not bathed in a few days, and was on his way to a drug deal. You could see the "love" in her eyes, the way she fawned over him. Some dad somewhere is or is going to have some bad days.

Was probably his parole officer.

Cut the cable and take up some new hobbies. It's what we did. Best decision we ever made. Catch the news via Fox.

I'm turning into my Dad: Only watching shows from 20-years ago because they are not full of gay, tranny, rape scenes, and interacial.

I'm turning into my Dad: Only watching shows from 20-years ago because they are not full of gay, tranny, rape scenes, and interacial.

You mean like Dirty Harry?

Music?

I have a niece that went mud shark. Got knocked up so they married. It 14-months. Now she has 2 halfrickans to raise on her own. No prospects for ever having another husband unless he's a blind billionaire. My sister didn't discourage interacaial but so shocked when it happened.

It brings in stress, strife, and often time loss of life. Why bring that crap into your life? Why do that to your extended family, your Mom and Dad?

There will never be peace between the races because it's really NOT a racial issue. It's a culture, standards, morals, ethics, beliefs, holidays you celebrate.

Heh.

Happy Kwanza and Juneteenth.

Grins
Cultures CLASH....BIGTIME!!

Ain't never gonna be peaceful Gus!

Forget it!!
Anybody else watching Foxy Brown with the kids right now?

Just you.
Yeah and they tend to make the white man look like a clown then portray the Negro to be sophisticated. All part of the PC

Just you.

Dont know what a Foxy Brown is.....but Jackie Brown was a good show.

Might have already been mentioned...Rap music accomplished this back in the 90’s. Eminem, and to a way lesser degree Vanilla Ice helped white kids turn on to a culture of “Wiggers” being the new cool.

Sadly, I enjoyed some of Eminem’s music, sans the sideways baseball cap, baggy pants, and bejeweled necklaces.

I have a way harder time agreeing with advertising with gays, especially f-a-gs, depicting normalcy of life kissing over an engagement ring from Zales...It’s gross as fûck to me. 😎

TV is mind poison.
My favorite artist growing up was Jimi Hendrix.

I wear suspenders.....is that a black thing?
TV is mind poison.

Sure....if you are a weak, scared fugger.
TV is mind poison.

Best to stick to the internet.

LOL
TV is mind poison.

Even Jeopardy?

Just you.

my cable seems to be stuck on Django, I just wanted to hear some good gypsy jazz. was Stephane Grappelli a jew? Maybe the demi-gods at nasa will tell us peons. In georgia we like cheese.

mike r
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Might have already been mentioned...Rap music accomplished this back in the 90’s. Eminem, and to a way lesser degree Vanilla Ice helped white kids turn on to a culture of “Wiggers” being the new cool.

Sadly, I enjoyed some of Eminem’s music, sans the sideways baseball cap, baggy pants, and bejeweled necklaces.

I have a way harder time agreeing with advertising with gays, especially f-a-gs, depicting normalcy of life kissing over an engagement ring from Zales...It’s gross as fûck to me. 😎

The 90's?

LOL

Ever heard of Elvis?
TV is mind poison.

LOL

Its a safe harbor in the storm of black-white couples.

Just you.

Seriously?

The 70's were awesome!
TV is mind poison.

You get into a bad batch of Aqua Velva tonight?

You're acting grumpy again.

Just you.

my cable seems to be stuck on Django, I just wanted to hear some good gypsy jazz. was Stephane Grappelli a jew? Maybe the demi-gods at nasa will tell us peons. In georgia we like cheese.

mike r

I like most of Tarantino's movies but Django SUCKED.
TV is mind poison.

LOL

Its a safe harbor in the storm of black-white couples.

You're not black. You're never going to be black.

Learn to live with it.
TV is mind poison.

I think they changed the formula when they went to plastic bottles.
TV is mind poison.

I think they changed the formula when they went to plastic bottles.

My condolences.
Black commercials don’t bother me in the least....Should it?

A lot of black people make good money, pay taxes, go to war for us, and hire me to paint their second homes...

Every black family I’ve been around and there’s been a lot, hate the poverty and lifestyle of generational blacks way more than I ever could. These good people get hassled because of these societal losers.

Before anyone say’s “Well they (the good blacks) should clean up their own kind...Then I guess us white boys should do the same with our sytem abusing white shîtheads.

😎

A lot of black people make good money, pay taxes, go to war for us, and hire me to paint their second homes...

Every black family I’ve been around and there’s been a lot, hate the poverty and lifestyle of generational blacks way more than I ever could. These good people get hassled because of these societal losers.

Before anyone say’s “Well they (the good blacks) should clean up their own kind...Then I guess us white boys should do the same with our sytem abusing white shîtheads.

😎

And that's what's known as "virtue signaling", class.

,...particularly prevalent in the Pacific Northwest.

The 90's?

LOL

Ever heard of Elvis?

Who is he and was he black?

😬😎
Shut your black loving mouth.

White poverty and schitheadery is rank propaganda spread by the Joos who run the news.

"I knew a black man that caught a baby that fell out of a window. So I'm going to ignore the fact that they kill more white people in America than smallpox".

"Virtue signaling".

😎

Throttle back Hitler.....No signaling. Just a fact.

😎

😎

Throttle back Hitler.....No signaling. Just a fact.

😎

There's lots of facts.

Ignore some of them at your own peril.
Just logged on and haven't wallowed through the entire thread.

That said I have a couple questions.

How many live in neighborhoods where they are the minority?

How many of you live in black neighborhoods?

You're not black. You're never going to be black.

Learn to live with it.

Yeah?

How do you explain those Air Jordan sneakers he's always wearing to town?
Originally Posted by SamOlson

That said I have one question.

You're gonna have to be more specific with the minority question.

A lot of Mezuzah's in these parts.
Originally Posted by Bobmar
It’s social engineering at work.

And their non stop working it hard.

grin

Everyone in my house is white. We dont have a neighborhood.

It is a a white minority county however.
Originally Posted by Gus

During the course of my working life I worked shoulder to shoulder with hundreds of negroes and over that time period I also worked with dozens of folks that were grandparents to biracial grandchilluns. Never met any grandfolks where the black father was in the picture at all.
You see the black-white posters at McDonalds, TV, everywhere. They are cramming that crap down our throats.

There are a lot of negroes in my California neighborhood, but it's a gated golf community with a ton of retired athletes and musicians.

I grew up in an area where blacks, Mexicans, Chinese and Filipinos were the majority. Whites were maybe 5% of the population and Jews were almost unknown. Luckily for me, the blecks called me whiteboy when they kicked my ass, so i grew up with white pride.
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

During the course of my working life I worked shoulder to shoulder with hundreds of negroes and over that time period I also worked with dozens of folks that were grandparents to biracial grandchilluns. Never met any grandfolks were the black father was in the picture at all.

Schitty parenting in West Virginia?

That doesn't sound right...
I always thought the purpose of an advertisement was to make you want to purchase the product they advertise. Mixed race ads and ads with homosexual couples do not make me want to purchase the product they are advertising. Actually has the opposite effect.
Originally Posted by hanco
You see the black-white posters at McDonalds, TV, everywhere. They are cramming that crap down our throats.

Best we all learn to suck bleck ass.
TV is mind poison.

LOL

80k posts....oh the irony....get a life you loser.

80k posts....oh the irony....get a life you loser.

At least I'm not black.
Trav, Cuz and Rem, it really does come down to what you know to be true.

Subjective.

And of course different races behave differently.

Hell the local homesteaders around here behave differently.

German is different from Norsk/Swede.

Swede is different from Norsk.

But that's lightweight compared to the love between the Sioux and Crow.

Yeah, we're all racist.

You’re just jealous.
Thinkin' that lib members here will show.

Interracial ads are telling our daughters that it's OK to breed with them. Unfortuneately black men haven't been men about their responsibilty to their offspring

Interracial ads are telling our daughters that it's OK to breed with them. Unfortuneately black men haven't been men about their responsibilty to their offspring

They're in the process of having their brains turned to schitt. Some will pull out of it,....some won't.
Trav, Cuz and Rem, it really does come down to what you know to be true.

Subjective.

And of course different races behave differently.

Hell the local homesteaders around here behave differently.

German is different from Norsk/Swede.

Swede is different from Norsk.

But that's lightweight compared to the love between the Sioux and Crow.

Yeah, we're all racist.

My block is affectionately referred to as "copland."

But everyone knows cops are not unlike black people.

They're easy to get along with until there's more than two in the same room.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

grin

Black life's splatter !

Interracial ads are telling our daughters that it's OK to breed with them.

Eww.

They're in the process of having their brains turned to schitt. Some will pull out of it,....some won't.

Hey Bristoe,

Have you ever had a black friend?

They're easy to get along with until there's more than two in the same room.

So true.....laughing

Crash and burn for naive white chicks. I worked and lived around this most of my life.

Hey Bristoe,

Have you ever had a black friend?

Why do you ask?
Just curious.

Crash and burn for naive white chicks. I worked and lived around this most of my life.

Yeah.

It's called "southern living."
I lived in Detroit for a number of years...listening to you rocky mountain west types talk about blacks is like learning about sex from a 4th grader. Just because you’ve seen it on tv doesn’t make you an expert
I lived in Detroit for a number of years...listening to you rocky mountain west types talk about blacks is like learning about sex from a 4th grader. Just because you’ve seen it on tv doesn’t make you an expert

Quak,

If you've been watching 4th graders having sex on your TV, you got bigger problems than black people.
Originally Posted by Gus

During the course of my working life I worked shoulder to shoulder with hundreds of negroes and over that time period I also worked with dozens of folks that were grandparents to biracial grandchilluns. Never met any grandfolks where the black father was in the picture at all.

This isn't about skin color. Far from it. But it speaks volumes about the AA/culture mindset
Originally Posted by Gus

This isn't about skin color. Far from it. But it speaks volumes about the AA/culture mindset

Don't talk to yourself that way.
Can you read? Close one eye...it may help wink
Sorry...just kidding but damn it was funny when I typed it
Can you read? Close one eye...it may help wink

I can't.

I'm driving.

Just you.

Dont know what a Foxy Brown is.....but Jackie Brown was a good show.

Same actress.

She was in a number of black films in the 70's.

Lots of Tarantino movies are inspired by blacksploitation films from that era.
Tarantino is a nerd.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

grin

OMG that's the funniest sh. it i've seen in a while .

When i shoot a crow with my foxpro -crow in distress sound going full volume the others start making the same sound as that little co19 goof . LOLx2....

BRISTOE FOR THE WIN --AGAIN ! ! ! !
Tarantino is a nerd.

Nerd that has made some bad ass movies.
Tarantino is a nerd.

They're all cartoons.
Talkin' chitt don't pay. Swing the fuggin 2x4 !!!!!
Originally Posted by MM879
The Loggers say; your not a man until you split a Black Oak. Some loggers just want to cut the forest down.

Man, I've been trying decipher this cryptic message for about an hour and still don't understand.

Any Navajo Windtalkers here?
Originally Posted by Pahntr760

You have missed the point by a mile. It is not how most folks live their lives, it is about how Madison Avenue lies in their depiction of people's lives.
Black is wack...moral of the story

Hibbity Jibbity
Which member is this ?? laugh It's one of them in this thread .

You have missed the point by a mile. It is not how most folks live their lives, it is about how Madison Avenue lies in their depiction of people's lives.

Gov't training ...
Worked in factories.

Like another has said.............seen many a grandparent, helping raise a mixed race grandkid.
Mommy white. Daddy gone.

And socially this seems to be gaining traction as acceptable.
Having kids out of wedlock and having somebody else pay for them.

It aint cool, no matter what color.

Have heard some of these cursed grandparents say "it's OK now, the baby's father is out of the picture".

Yeah, white deadbeat dads aint uncommon.
But these folks seem proud to push their mixed race grandbabies around in strollers.
Like they be woke or sumptin.

No, your daughter was a ho and that puzzy is wrecked.
Now back when I was in HS, it was NOT common, but if a gal was banging a brother, it was the fat red headed gal.

And they'd have a Ben Russ orange fro Troll doll lookin offspring.

But back in college one day I saw a smokin hot blonde, and then the purple black dude she was with.
Told my buds "Thats it, they're into the good stuff now- we are chit outta luck".

MTV told the white girls that banging a would be rap artist felon was cool.

Dunno why somebody who makes such bad decisions (felon) would be a good choice for a genetic donor to your child.
Dumb c h unts think they're gonna give birth to the next hit singer or basketball player.

IMHO when having relationships/breeding.......... stay within race, religion and political party. Reduces the risks.

Told my kids if they don't respect me enough to do the above, at least respect themselves enough to do it.
They are free to choose.

They choose poorly, I will disown them. Either way, I'm good with whatever happens.
Told them the rules.

My cousin always said I was too harsh, too strict, looked at the world wrong. She a democrat........w two brillo headed grandkids, from two different absent felon daddies.

Cried on my shoulder one day, asking me where she went wrong (her kid now a felon as well).

I wanted to scream "You're a GD Democrat!"
But she already knew.
Being the good boy I am, did not tell her "told you so".

Damn I sure wanted. Surprised she didn't hear it blasting inside my skull (I can think really loud).

Yes, the kids are innocent. But I do think thought processing to be sometimes inherited.
Obviously the dudes were fuggups, and the mom too..........so the kid, by genetics and environment, IMHO is high risk of being cut from the same dirty cloth.
Know some good black people, they actually moved out of our town because they said it was getting too screwed up w black trash
(major employer hiring from large urban areas).

Now when the black folks are leaving..............that should tell ya something!

Educated country folks putting distance between them and the urban culture.

Smart, no matter what color you are.

Ask people that work in corrections, LE or school systems.........they want to retire in the most redneck town they can find.
I seriously don't know how blacks from Detroit or Chicago even function.
Their mindset, horrible grammar, lack of any emotional control.

Rabid dogs, looking for free eats or something to screw.

Its sad really, how these people think that acting like this, is OK.
But that's OK, Biden will save them.

Orange man is bad.
Originally Posted by hookeye

Ask people that work in corrections, LE or school systems.........they want to retire in the most redneck town they can find.

That would be me!
Saw some commercial earlier and it had three couples, maybe four? out of the four or five shown...........mixed race.
And they were all fit, even the older couple.
Dunno what product they were selling, was on Weather Channel.

I see a lot of mixed race couples in my chithole town, even the once attractive looking white gals, blew up to be monsters.
Must be all that barbecue at the inlaws.

Pork fat is a b*tch.
I really don't care what people do.
But I do think a good home environment for raising kids mandates a mom and a dad.
And that means within that team, the financial support of those kids.

Yeah, bad stuff happens, and sometimes folks need a helping hand.

But too many expect the school system to supplement their family (food and other).
The public school system isn't just a school anymore.

No, sorry.......it doesn't take a village to raise a kid.
It takes a mom and a dad. Decent ones.
Quote Hookeye ;''No, your daughter was a ho and that puzzy is wrecked.'' From what having a baby ?

"""But back in college one day I saw a smokin hot blonde, and then the purple black dude she was with.
Told my buds "Thats it, they're into the good stuff now- we are chit outta luck".'''
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What'en hell are you talking about ? Why does everybody think every black is hung like a horse - played sports and been a member of gyms for years . Seen black team mates walk around naked as a jaybird for 20 minutes in the locker room - i thought damn man if i had a tiny dick i damn sure wouldn't be showing around the locker room everyday .
Anytime a conversation along these lines comes up - the same comments are made - every black guy gots 15'' weiner . People are believing too much of what they hear on TV.
Don’t look at the negros penis
May be different now. Last time I checked, 75% of black chillens was born out of wedlock. The rate fo white beebees was like 14-16 %. So more or less 3 out of 4 black kids you see in Walmart will be eating off your payroll deduction tonight.

Gov't training ...

Simpletons.
[Linked Image from thumbs.gfycat.com]
Originally Posted by 45_100
I always thought the purpose of an advertisement was to make you want to purchase the product they advertise. Mixed race ads and ads with homosexual couples do not make me want to purchase the product they are advertising. Actually has the opposite effect.
True for most. Which is proof that it's not about selling the product. It's about indoctrination into a worldview, central to which is White genocide.
Anti-miscegenation laws or miscegenation laws were found unconstitutional way back in 1967 ( Loving v. Virginia ) My, how some in this crowd have grown.
Hopefully we've raised our kids white and they know the difference between right and wrong. But the reality is within the next 100 years there won't be a white race.
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Anti-miscegenation laws or miscegenation laws were found unconstitutional way back in 1967 ( Loving v. Virginia ) My, how some in this crowd have grown.

Thankfully we have PROGRESSIVE people like you to remind us how things are getting better by the minute .
You fuggers have some low self esteem lol... and its obvious why.

Theres a race thread 2-3x’s a day, and the same jackasses are always on it posting non-stop... you fug’s clearly have miserable lives, you post 24/7...

PS - you jack [bleep] must not be too keen... I watched the original “Revenge of the Nerds” last night from 1984. There was a gay black guy in that movie from way back then. Its not a new thing, a new thing is you old jackfugs finally getting a boner after taking the blue pill.

Carry on with your miserable lives, keep on complainin’...

LOL>>>LMAO>>> Piddler—- Patteer—>> LOL
Tarantino is a nerd.

They're all cartoons.

I'm surprised you managed to watch one.
Originally Posted by Gus

I try to stay outta these Christian hate threads but I am glad to see you took notice the Blacks aren't sitting in the back of the bus anymore Gus.....maybe there is still hope for ya....
Originally Posted by hanco

McDonalds started that with the McRib. I'm Lovin' It.
Tarantino is a nerd.

They're all cartoons.

Well...Tarantino is no Leni Riefenstahl.
Originally Posted by Gus

...that is, just under the skin, everybody thinks, acts, and behaves alike? yes??

No, not at all, but that's a common misconception that we've been laboring under for centuries, and it will hang us someday...

But I for one am sick to death of the typical "commercial on TV" "family/couple" being; queer, mixed race, cross dressing freaks and simply anything and everything that flies in the face of the values that Americans once held as normal...

Was probably his parole officer.

Laffin

This thread is headed to 100 pages.
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin

But I for one am sick to death of the typical "commercial on TV" "family/couple" being; queer, mixed race, cross dressing freaks and simply anything and everything that flies in the face of the values that Americans once held as normal...

I agree with you 100%. I don't have much use for companies using queer couples, mudshark/groid couples thinking that's going to get me to buy their products, more the opposite.
Interestingly these threads always seem to revolve predominately around white/black relations.

What about white/hispanic or white/asian? Same thoughts and opinions, or are these relations different or just more acceptable?
These ads are made to target the masses, angry, old white guys aren’t the masses. That’s why ya’all don’t like them.
This isn't about relations, it's about fuggin' dimwits in the advertising business pushing a fugged up agenda.

I eat tacos.

I eat kung pao chicken

I'm quite fond of watermelon.

Thankfully we have PROGRESSIVE people like you to remind us how things are getting better by the minute .

Then we have moral luminaries like yourself with the intellectual capacity of an onion who react strictly emotionally with a need to assert their superiority over an entire class of people. So I'm progressive because I don' disparage an entire class if people? Me and Abe Lincoln. Antonin Scalia and one or two other radical progressive idiots.
I don' disparage an entire class if people?

They disparage you.

Then we have moral luminaries like yourself with the intellectual capacity of an onion who react strictly emotionally with a need to assert their superiority over an entire class of people. So I'm progressive because I don' disparage an entire class if people? Me and Abe Lincoln. Antonin Scalia and one or two other radical progressive idiots.

Just keep it to yourself.
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Interestingly these threads always seem to revolve predominately around white/black relations.

What about white/hispanic or white/asian? Same thoughts and opinions, or are these relations different or just more acceptable?

Not more acceptable just don't have those shoved in our faces constantly like the B/W, Queer crap.
I've even seen some mixed gender commercials (like a male and female in bed together). Remember when Rob and Mary Tyler Moore had to sleep in full length PJ's in separate beds, and we were not allowed to see Jeannie's navel?

Really like today's clogging family though it features a mixture. Clogging link

If something turns me off, I just pick up a nearby book.
Quote Hookeye ;''No, your daughter was a ho and that puzzy is wrecked.'' From what having a baby ?

"""But back in college one day I saw a smokin hot blonde, and then the purple black dude she was with.
Told my buds "Thats it, they're into the good stuff now- we are chit outta luck".'''
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What'en hell are you talking about ? Why does everybody think every black is hung like a horse - played sports and been a member of gyms for years . Seen black team mates walk around naked as a jaybird for 20 minutes in the locker room - i thought damn man if i had a tiny dick i damn sure wouldn't be showing around the locker room everyday .
Anytime a conversation along these lines comes up - the same comments are made - every black guy gots 15'' weiner . People are believing too much of what they hear on TV.

ol mike has displaced the previous expert on black appendages and is almost as poetic as Hookeye.

You guys raise the level of discourse around here and it' s much appreciated.

mike r
Tarantino is a nerd.

They're all cartoons.

Well...Tarantino is no Leni Riefenstahl.

Post of the day Jim.

mike r

They disparage you.

That's their problem, not mine. And I've known plenty of minority people who didn't so speaking in the collective is intellectually dishonest.
Sounds like a bunch on here wouldn't mine if their daughters hooked up with negros. It's not just the negros, I don't want my daughter shacking up with anything besides her own. I have no say in the matter but hopefully her proper raising will produce grandchildren that I won't be embarrassed to claim. I just don't think it's right but it's none of my dang business how things are done outside of this family.
Originally Posted by MM879

Just keep it to yourself.

I have for too long. I've had it with racist peckerheads insinuating racism because the cowards won't honestly asmit it.
Racism is not defined by the language one uses.
Racism is defined by discriminatory actions one takes towards people of a particular race....not thoughts or language.
[

I have for too long. I've had it with racist peckerheads insinuating racism because the cowards won't honestly asmit it.

Please tell us of your personal experiences with the negro as a group over extended periods at multi levels of your daily life
Originally Posted by RJL53

Not more acceptable just don't have those shoved in our faces constantly like the B/W, Queer crap.

A quarter to a third of this county are part Lakota, part White. So it's in my face every day including the guy across the street. Some of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet. Some real bastards too. Like every other racial group I've known.
Lots of folks have some racist in them. The peckerwoods that whine about the race or beliefs of others have been indoctrinated w/ ignorance and are eager to share it w/ others. Some on here consider themselves missionaries obligated to spread the word. Few of us watch BET and we continue to enjoy a life of white privilegegrin and get tired of the same crap being smeared all over the site.

There are probably some websites out there for whiners and haters, why bring it here?

mike r
Racism is defined by discriminatory actionsone takes towards people of a particular race....not thoughts or language.

Bull. Racism is a mindset.
[

Please tell us of your personal experiences with the negro as a group over extended periods at multi levels of your daily life

None of your damned business.
Racism is defined by discriminatory actions one takes towards people of a particular race....not thoughts or language.

Good post, I have plenty of black friends but I sure don't want my daughter hooked up with one.
[

None of your damned business.

But I'm supposed to accept your opinion based on what ?
Maybe intellectual discourse? Or does that give you a headache.
As I posted earlier I worked with hundreds of negoes during my life and it was simply uncomfortable as they used the raced card so often to pursue their agenda which should have been left at the gate.
In a nutshell. I'd rather not be around them.

You told me it was none of my business.
Not their fault, YOUR fault. As an Indian woman put it when we were discussing the latest handout, "If they;re dumb enough to give it, we're smart enough to take it."

Now you're being just plain stupid.
Growing up I had many black friends.Still do but as life does what life does I found myself wanting to be away from the constant woe is us and their other drama.

None where I live now and I'm fine with that
Had some blacks pull that on me. I called bullshit. Got respect and some good friends. If you're a big enough weenie to walk on eggshells you deserve to get trod upon,

Now you're being just plain stupid.

I'll still listen to what your opinion is based on instead of just "feel the love"
What this discussion needs is a link from Kingston.

I'm late to this show

but it's always nice to know the "Tribe" has checked in.

They disparage you.

And I've known plenty of minority people who didn't

to your face

What about a stacked Black Dollie and a White Buck?

Black Dollie and a Native American Buck?.....................Vice Versa?

Native American Dollie and a White Buck? ..............vice versa?

Aboriginal Aussie and a White Dollie (stacked or otherwise) ?

Siberian Buck and a Negress?

Japanese Dollie ( insert Vietnamese, Thai, Pilipina) and a White American Sailor/Soldier/Veteran Buck??????

Just what is allowable?
Just thought of two of my negro playmetes growing up. What a hoot. We had a blast. After they came back from college (Georgetown) I was a honkey mutha fuuger.1960s era

Ate at their table many times and they ours. Sad

I still remember their lovely mother. What a lady.

Took them a few years at college with no life exp. under their belts to form their opinion. . Took me a lifetime.

Idon't hate them. I'd rather not be around them.

BTW. I lived in the city all my life. West Virginia is my retirement location.
Well, I'll give you one. Army brat living in family housing, 4-pleses. Black family moved in at the far end of the building. One boy a year older, one maybe two younger. Girls we all ignored then. I knew blacks were different than whites, their apartment smelled funny. Good but funny. My first encounter with real southern cooking. And they kept a cat! Otherwise all good.

Then there was the young couple that moved in down the street. And we made a welome visit. Really nice people, I took to them immediately. On the way home I overheard that they were having troubles because they were black and were light enough to pass. Which was very upsetting to me - they were nice people, who cares about the rest.

And another because it's funny. Was on an audit in Salt Lake City and another auditor arrived before I did, a black guy. In Salt Lake at the time you could buy a drink only at a private club and he invited me to his. Yup, turned out to be a black club. One of those deals where you walk in, the music stops and everyone stares. Took it as the gag it was and had a really great time. Had a really nice group at his table.

😎

Exactly........

let the color blind lynchings begin????

Just kidding in case "anyone" out there is listening.
Wow, the controlled environment of a military base and a club out with the boys night.

Really the basis to form an opinion. wink
Not Foxy, just watched some Fred last night though.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Yeah and they tend to make the white man look like a clown then portray the Negro to be sophisticated. All part of the PC

Yep, even 30-40 years ago they were portraying the Negro as sophisticated
Is much more. But so what? It's all anecdotal and has no place in a rational discussion going to first principles.
Just thought of two of my negro playmetes growing up. What a hoot. We had a blast. After they came back from college (Georgetown) I was a honkey mutha fuuger.1960s era

Ate at their table many times and they ours. Sad

I still remember their lovely mother. What a lady.

Took them a few years at college with no life exp. under their belts to form their opinion. . Took me a lifetime.

Idon't hate them. I'd rather not be around them.

BTW. I lived in the city all my life. West Virginia is my retirement location.

why didn't you move from the city earlier?

Folks here are always (yeah, always) telling us Calfiornios to just pack up and move, especially those of us that complain about the traffic, Mexicans, crime, taxes, politicians etc.

Why would you stay in a city until retirement if you didn't like the people there?
Well, I'll give you one. Army brat living in family housing, 4-pleses. Black family moved in at the far end of the building. One boy a year older, one maybe two younger. Girls we all ignored then. I knew blacks were different than whites, their apartment smelled funny. Good but funny. My first encounter with real southern cooking. And they kept a cat! Otherwise all good.

Then there was the young couple that moved in down the street. And we made a welome visit. Really nice people, I took to them immediately. On the way home I overheard that they were having troubles because they were black and were light enough to pass. Which was very upsetting to me - they were nice people, who cares about the rest.

And another because it's funny. Was on an audit in Salt Lake City and another auditor arrived before I did, a black guy. In Salt Lake at the time you could buy a drink only at a private club and he invited me to his. Yup, turned out to be a black club. One of those deals where you walk in, the music stops and everyone stares. Took it as the gag it was and had a really great time. Had a really nice group at his table.

South Dakota is 85% white, less than 2% black.

Why do you choose to live in a white separatist state?

They disparage you.

to your face

Thats precious.

Like a sewing circle now.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

why didn't you move from the city earlier?

LOVED the city. It wasn't till later in life and stomping around the mountains of Pennsylvania for 30 years hunting that I found the rural environment of the mountains to be a good fit for me. West Virginia fit the bill.

does that line of thinking hold true if I watch too many National Geographic channel programs on Eskimos?

I could sure see me developing a taste for some of their delicasies .

does that line of thinking hold true if I watch too many National Geographic channel programs on Eskimos?

I could sure see me developing a taste for some of their delicasies .

Yes. Eskimo Pies.

Its the same thing.

They disparage you.

to your face

Thats precious.

Witty Mofo! 😬

Big Jim has an extensive catalog of trivial information locked away in his brain pan.

I imagine you’re a real bitch to compete against in living room Jeopardy.

😂😎
Eskimo pies on the smoker,................ mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thats precious.

Companies can market to whoever they want.

I just didn't realize that blacks, mixed race couples and queers were huge new markets.

And that all those within those subgroups, were cross training geniuses.

Do think there is a push to portray those outside the norm as superior.

And that push isn't just about selling a product, it's about selling an agenda..
My dad came from Europe and married an American gal.
His Euro family was not happy, pretty much ostracized him.
But then that was common with Euro groups here.

Changing shades a little bit used to be bad.

Going to the extremes now is considered good.

Now I dunno why some girls like "bad boys". Maybe just like drama.
But it seems off that the white girls getting knocked up by blacks, aint picking the top scholastic types within that group.

IMHO it's just attention whoring/shock value/low self esteem.

Its almost common now, so HS kids seeking attention are now claiming gay.
Strike that..................that's already become normal.

Now the cool thing is to claim trans.

Father was black Irish with mother off the boat Hungarian.

Caused major problems within the two families
Cute gal from well to do fam worked for a relative.
Was hanging with thugs.
Told my ol lady and kids that girl will be dead within a year.
Yup, she was.
Shot by a thug shooting at a thug in her car.

After the event some of the deceased's friends continued such associations.
They later became felons.

The allure of a chit culture.............I don't get it.
What ever two people chose to do is not my business. When the ad people want to push it as normal, sell it like Winston cigarettes, I object.
That's racist.

My american mom did join the "Daughters of Penelope", said she actually enjoyed it.
I see those videos too of black packs in Walmart’s or on the street where they go off, acting like crazed animals that need to all be tased, or Batonya’d into the concrete.

From an average white dudes POV, it’s bizarre learned behavior, that I assume was accepted as parenting 101 in some hoods.

If you grew up or spent a career working hoods where this behavior was seen. Who wouldn’t be pissed, and bigoted, that all blacks are nothing more than animals deserving of a cage.

😎

Both Catholic though?

Was tough back in the day marrying a Protestant for some folks.

Catholic marry into a Presbyterian family..........not too bad.

Marry into a Baptist family and there might not be anymore dancin' the Tarantella at weddings.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
What ever two people chose to do is not my business. When the ad people want to push it as normal, sell it like Winston cigarettes, I object.

I can see how some of those outside the norm could view advertising to the norm as not applicable.

If 10% of the population is black, and is 10% of the TV watching audience, I'd expect 10% of the commercials to try and sell to them.

That just makes sense, if those 10% have 10% of the money.

Personally, such hype doesn't work on me. I am product focused.
A hot gal w a great rack aint gonna make me want to buy a junk product.

BUT............stupid ads, or those pushing an agenda............hell even if they have crap music...............I'll buy a competitor's product if comparable.
Just to say FU.

Used to use Gillette razors. Decades.

Their "toxic" ad had me change brands. I boycott a lot of companies.

Its my fuggin money.

Evidently my attempts aint working LOL. I'll keep up the fight.

Both Catholic though?

No
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Sounds like a bunch on here wouldn't mine if their daughters hooked up with negros. It's not just the negros, I don't want my daughter shacking up with anything besides her own. I have no say in the matter but hopefully her proper raising will produce grandchildren that I won't be embarrassed to claim. I just don't think it's right but it's none of my dang business how things are done outside of this family.

If your daughter shacked up with someone "besides her own", maybe a White Mormon Westerner, or an Apache Arizonan, or a Portland Liberal of any flavor, and produced and award winning scholar and athlete, who went on to make $200K + a year, and treated your daughter (Her mom) and you folks like royalty would be embarrassed to claim her?
Racism is defined by discriminatory actionsone takes towards people of a particular race....not thoughts or language.

Bull. Racism is a mindset.

No, that's prejudice and/or bigotry.
That must have really upset the old folks.
Life in South Dakota. (not)

Oh no,

The horror.
Biting into an apple several times doesn't make me hate apples or worms but I eat more oranges.
Worked engineering.
Had black engineers.
When OJ went to trial every dang one of them said he didn't do it.
Even after DNA evidence.

Lack of understanding, lack of logic?

Or just group think?

Isn't it something that 95% of the time when a woman is murdered it's from a partner/former partner?
I don't consider myself racist, the reality is I am opinionated. When I first meet or see someone I immediately form an opinion of them based on their appearance, how they talk, how they carry themselves, how they are dressed and any other thing I observe in the first few seconds. In the next ten minutes they either reinforce my opinion or change my opinion. I think there are many people who are programmed the same way. Race is not one of the things that influences my opinion.
Originally Posted by 45_100
I don't consider myself racist, the reality is I am opinionated. When I first meet or see someone I immediately form an opinion of them based on their appearance, how they talk, how they carry themselves, how they are dressed and any other thing I observe in the first few seconds. In the next ten minutes they either reinforce my opinion or change my opinion. I think there are many people who are programmed the same way. Race is not one of the things that influences my opinion.

Ditto
I do however try to avoid people.
And some more than others.

Democrats being #1 group.
This Librarian used to be big on virtue signaling. But that was before.

Downtown Cincinnati.

https://leakreality.com/video/2247/unprovoked-attack-on-librarian
Worked engineering.
Had black engineers.
When OJ went to trial every dang one of them said he didn't do it.
Even after DNA evidence.

Lack of understanding, lack of logic?

Or just group think?

Isn't it something that 95% of the time when a woman is murdered it's from a partner/former partner?

During Obummers first run at the WH. my negro co workers were all gaga about his candidacy so I asked a few to write down his accomplishments as a first term senator that would qualify him to be POTUS

Wound up in human resources on the hot seat for that.
And what happened in the HR office? Did you get to explain your reasoning?
Far too many have been programmed via political correctness to perceive everything as warranting the label racist. Far too many liberals see racism in simple criticism of blacks/minorities based on their own assumptions.

So, is the simple opposition of programs that benefit minorities considered racism? To me the answer is obviously no, but to others who like to use PC as a means to censor opposing points of view, it is.

Is it racism to point out statistical facts about the ills or shortcomings of certain minority groups?

Other issues that muddy the waters are all the double standards that exist.

Liberals feel as if white people can be racist, yet a minority can espouse the exact same opinion in reverse, and it's not racism.
A simple example is all the minority groups and committees (i.e. black police officers union, Congressional black committee) that is seen as standing up for their race, where as no such white group exists or would be tolerated without the racist term being attached to it.

What about the news media and minority groups like La Raza saying how wonderful it is that minorities will become the majority in this country this century. Yet if whites are alarmed by such revelations it is considered racism or xenophobia.
Discrimination in education or the workplace based on race/religion/gender is considered wrong, yet when the reverse happens with programs like affirmative action it's considered ok. Even opposing such programs is labeled racism by liberals so as to suppress opposition to a discriminatory program they believe in.

The bottom line is, I think many people, including minorities are sick of the way liberals and the complicit media are creating racial animus where either none exists, or is much smaller than is portrayed.

Liberals feel as if white people can be racist, yet a minority can espouse the exact same opinion in reverse, and it's not racism.

,...and some of those liberals identify as conservatives.

Their brains are in the process of being turned to schitt.

You can see it on this forum.
Other than all white, Velcro tie tennis shoes most companies don’t target the demographic of angry old white guy.

Get use to the ads boys.

,...and some of those liberals identify as conservatives.

Their brains are in the process of being turned to schitt.

You can see it on this forum.

Yep!!!
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
The Bible say's not to be unequally yoked. Religion, race, culture, can all clash if you marry outside of these norms. Divorce, and children can be affected. Also different languages can be a problem.

Are you sure you aren't reading from the Koran?

If your daughter shacked up with someone "besides her own", maybe a White Mormon Westerner, or an Apache Arizonan, or a Portland Liberal of any flavor, and produced and award winning scholar and athlete, who went on to make $200K + a year, and treated your daughter (Her mom) and you folks like royalty would be embarrassed to claim her?

Portland Liberal??????

Hell No! That dog wouldn’t hunt with me....My dog hates Liberals. He has this propensity for wanting to piss on Liberals legs if they stop in front of my home....😬😎

Simply stated that as a first term senator I wanted to see hear the reasoning in their devotion.

Also stated that it was formed as a question not an opinion. I won. They wore egg

One of the negro ladies was my "coffee buddy" for many years. Gawd I'd like to know how many gallons of coffee we drank together over that time period.

She never spoke to me or drank another cup with me again. Sad.
It doesn’t matter if you’re selling SPF30 sunscreen to the lilly whites, the media will immediately expose the company that is not diverse in their ads.

White dudes are just not panicked enough, when the media constantly declares what a minority they will soon be.

They need another poke in the eye, via advertisements.

Stick, then twist.

Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
It doesn’t matter if you’re selling SPF30 sunscreen to the lilly whites, the media will immediately expose the company that is not diverse in their ads.

White dudes are just not panicked enough, when the media constantly declares what a minority they will soon be.

They need another poke in the eye, via advertisements.

Stick, then twist.

If we don’t stop the flow of illegals from Mexico, we will very soon BE The Minority !
Kalergi Plan.
They jes be tryin ta hep us dumb hicks see tha light- at tha end of da tunnel. Tha one cummin wat sounds lak a freight train.

I wouldn't approve of the first two, and refuse to suck a Willie for a dollar or anything else. The Portland liberal is leaving on there own or in a bag. No liberals are allowed on my property, I've told a few to leave and forced a couple.
Far too many have been programmed via political correctness to perceive everything as warranting the label racist. Far too many liberals see racism in simple criticism of blacks/minorities based on their own assumptions.

So, is the simple opposition of programs that benefit minorities considered racism? To me the answer is obviously no, but to others who like to use PC as a means to censor opposing points of view, it is.

Is it racism to point out statistical facts about the ills or shortcomings of certain minority groups?

Other issues that muddy the waters are all the double standards that exist.

A simple example is all the minority groups and committees (i.e. black police officers union, Congressional black committee) that is seen as standing up for their race, where as no such white group exists or would be tolerated without the racist term being attached to it.

What about the news media and minority groups like La Raza saying how wonderful it is that minorities will become the majority in this country this century. Yet if whites are alarmed by such revelations it is considered racism or xenophobia.
Discrimination in education or the workplace based on race/religion/gender is considered wrong, yet when the reverse happens with programs like affirmative action it's considered ok. Even opposing such programs is labeled racism by liberals so as to suppress opposition to a discriminatory program they believe in.

The bottom line is, I think many people, including minorities are sick of the way liberals and the complicit media are creating racial animus where either none exists, or is much smaller than is portrayed.

Excellent.

😎

I know some here will disagree but I don't have a problem with the fact that someone doesn't have pasty white skin. I have have plenty of black friends that I have great respect for. It's the obvious misrepresentation on TV and in movies that brothers me. Big difference. They are represented at about 300-500% versus their actual percentage of the general population. And the theme I have seen portrayed countless times is the stupid, racist white people that don't know any better, discriminating against the underestimated, misunderstood, black people who should be the most respected members of the cast. It's a very obvious and deliberate social engineering tactic. Not every black person is a piece of crap. But some are. And not every white person is a stupid racist azzhole trying to marginalize black people.
Originally Posted by callnum
Other than all white, Velcro tie tennis shoes most companies don’t target the demographic of angry old white guy.

Get use to the ads boys.

I've reached the age where taupe is the preferred color among my peers.

Not angry. Check my pulse grin

Hows that working out for you guys?

Quit watching TV?

Write a letter?

Change the channel?

Whats the plan fellas?
This Librarian used to be big on virtue signaling. But that was before.

Downtown Cincinnati.

https://leakreality.com/video/2247/unprovoked-attack-on-librarian

To be fair, who doesn't want to punch a 40 year old, male librarian?

😎

I know some here will disagree but I don't have a problem with the fact that someone doesn't have pasty white skin. I have have plenty of black friends that I have great respect for. It's the obvious misrepresentation on TV and in movies that brothers me. Big difference. They are represented at about 300-500% versus their actual percentage of the general population. And the theme I have seen portrayed countless times is the stupid, racist white people that don't know any better, discriminating against the underestimated, misunderstood, black people who should be the most respected members of the cast. It's a very obvious and deliberate social engineering tactic. Not every black person is a piece of crap. But some are. And not every white person is a stupid racist azzhole trying to marginalize black people.

Careful bro, you’re gonna get called out for “Virtue Signaling”....Grins.

I’m always getting nailed on generalization of people, places and things...It’s just faster and easier to say every Black, Mexican, Joo, is a lazy, POS, system robber, than to provide a disclaimer before speaking that puts an *** that not everyone is like this.

Laffin 😎

Simply stated that as a first term senator I wanted to see hear the reasoning in their devotion.

Also stated that it was formed as a question not an opinion. I won. They wore egg

One of the negro ladies was my "coffee buddy" for many years. Gawd I'd like to know how many gallons of coffee we drank together over that time period.

She never spoke to me or drank another cup with me again. Sad.

Yep, sad for sure. Did you ever try to broach the subject of no longer having coffee with her?

Wabigoon loooooove, The Jeebus.

But nig g e r s?

Not so much.

LMFAO
Fuqkin joggers.
I have to guess that there are some here, the commercial haters, that don't use the DVR or don't know how to use it?

Very rarely do I watch a show "in real time" with commercials and all. We even record the evening news my wife likes to watch.

I record a number of "dead people programs" from the ID channel to watch at a later date. Some of them, when I try to replay them, give me a messages that "FF and rewind" may not be available.....................well, "f" that............I just delete that episode.

Kinda like the links some of you post that ask for me to disable my adblocker..........No Thanks.

This crap isn't that hard, even for a boomer. Kinda like I'm no fan of what serves as 'Country' music today..............I just don't listen to that station on the radio.

Yep, sad for sure. Did you ever try to broach the subject of no longer having coffee with her?

Tuff to get get past the obvious resentment/cold shoulder in a work environment without risking serious consequences .

I chose to let it go.
Reading Bristoe’s posts you’d think he spent 10 years as a cold case detective on the west side of Chicago.

LOL
© 24hourcampfire