-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe intellectual discourse? Or does that give you a headache.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As I posted earlier I worked with hundreds of negoes during my life and it was simply uncomfortable as they used the raced card so often to pursue their agenda which should have been left at the gate.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In a nutshell. I'd rather not be around them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nighthawk

You told me it was none of my business.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not their fault, YOUR fault. As an Indian woman put it when we were discussing the latest handout, "If they;re dumb enough to give it, we're smart enough to take it."

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Now you're being just plain stupid.

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Growing up I had many black friends.Still do but as life does what life does I found myself wanting to be away from the constant woe is us and their other drama.

None where I live now and I'm fine with that

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Had some blacks pull that on me. I called bullshit. Got respect and some good friends. If you're a big enough weenie to walk on eggshells you deserve to get trod upon,

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Now you're being just plain stupid.

I'll still listen to what your opinion is based on instead of just "feel the love"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Remsen
What this discussion needs is a link from Kingston.

I'm late to this show

but it's always nice to know the "Tribe" has checked in.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I don' disparage an entire class if people?

They disparage you.

And I've known plenty of minority people who didn't

to your face

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Yes, there you go. The Libs and Bernie Bros on Madison Avenue, making it appear perfectly normal for two Gay Boys with two children, just a normal happily married couple just like a Black Buck and a stacked White Dollie. They are attempting to brainwash the American public and I bet a dollar they are succeeding big time.

Just three years ago you never saw an ad with two Gay Boys and their two children. Today, this is presented on about 20 percent of the ads.

What about a stacked Black Dollie and a White Buck?

Black Dollie and a Native American Buck?.....................Vice Versa?

Native American Dollie and a White Buck? ..............vice versa?

Aboriginal Aussie and a White Dollie (stacked or otherwise) ?

Siberian Buck and a Negress?

Japanese Dollie ( insert Vietnamese, Thai, Pilipina) and a White American Sailor/Soldier/Veteran Buck??????

Just what is allowable?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just thought of two of my negro playmetes growing up. What a hoot. We had a blast. After they came back from college (Georgetown) I was a honkey mutha fuuger.1960s era

Ate at their table many times and they ours. Sad

I still remember their lovely mother. What a lady.

Took them a few years at college with no life exp. under their belts to form their opinion. . Took me a lifetime.

Idon't hate them. I'd rather not be around them.

BTW. I lived in the city all my life. West Virginia is my retirement location.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, I'll give you one. Army brat living in family housing, 4-pleses. Black family moved in at the far end of the building. One boy a year older, one maybe two younger. Girls we all ignored then. I knew blacks were different than whites, their apartment smelled funny. Good but funny. My first encounter with real southern cooking. And they kept a cat! Otherwise all good.

Then there was the young couple that moved in down the street. And we made a welome visit. Really nice people, I took to them immediately. On the way home I overheard that they were having troubles because they were black and were light enough to pass. Which was very upsetting to me - they were nice people, who cares about the rest.

And another because it's funny. Was on an audit in Salt Lake City and another auditor arrived before I did, a black guy. In Salt Lake at the time you could buy a drink only at a private club and he invited me to his. Yup, turned out to be a black club. One of those deals where you walk in, the music stops and everyone stares. Took it as the gag it was and had a really great time. Had a really nice group at his table.

Which explains a lot.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Black commercials don’t bother me in the least....Should it?

A lot of black people make good money, pay taxes, go to war for us, and hire me to paint their second homes...

Every black family I’ve been around and there’s been a lot, hate the poverty and lifestyle of generational blacks way more than I ever could. These good people get hassled because of these societal losers.

Before anyone say’s “Well they (the good blacks) should clean up their own kind...Then I guess us white boys should do the same with our sytem abusing white shîtheads.

😎

Exactly........

let the color blind lynchings begin????

Just kidding in case "anyone" out there is listening.

In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow, the controlled environment of a military base and a club out with the boys night.

Really the basis to form an opinion. wink

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not Foxy, just watched some Fred last night though.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Yeah and they tend to make the white man look like a clown then portray the Negro to be sophisticated. All part of the PC

Yep, even 30-40 years ago they were portraying the Negro as sophisticated

In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is much more. But so what? It's all anecdotal and has no place in a rational discussion going to first principles.

Which explains a lot.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just thought of two of my negro playmetes growing up. What a hoot. We had a blast. After they came back from college (Georgetown) I was a honkey mutha fuuger.1960s era

Ate at their table many times and they ours. Sad

I still remember their lovely mother. What a lady.

Took them a few years at college with no life exp. under their belts to form their opinion. . Took me a lifetime.

Idon't hate them. I'd rather not be around them.

BTW. I lived in the city all my life. West Virginia is my retirement location.

why didn't you move from the city earlier?

Folks here are always (yeah, always) telling us Calfiornios to just pack up and move, especially those of us that complain about the traffic, Mexicans, crime, taxes, politicians etc.

Why would you stay in a city until retirement if you didn't like the people there?

In it is contentment

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Well, I'll give you one. Army brat living in family housing, 4-pleses. Black family moved in at the far end of the building. One boy a year older, one maybe two younger. Girls we all ignored then. I knew blacks were different than whites, their apartment smelled funny. Good but funny. My first encounter with real southern cooking. And they kept a cat! Otherwise all good.

Then there was the young couple that moved in down the street. And we made a welome visit. Really nice people, I took to them immediately. On the way home I overheard that they were having troubles because they were black and were light enough to pass. Which was very upsetting to me - they were nice people, who cares about the rest.

And another because it's funny. Was on an audit in Salt Lake City and another auditor arrived before I did, a black guy. In Salt Lake at the time you could buy a drink only at a private club and he invited me to his. Yup, turned out to be a black club. One of those deals where you walk in, the music stops and everyone stares. Took it as the gag it was and had a really great time. Had a really nice group at his table.

South Dakota is 85% white, less than 2% black.

Why do you choose to live in a white separatist state?

Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

465 members (2500HD, 1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 1234, 22kHornet, 45 invisible), 2,168 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,266
Posts18,504,910
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.