Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
These ads are made to target the masses, angry, old white guys aren’t the masses. That’s why ya’all don’t like them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This isn't about relations, it's about fuggin' dimwits in the advertising business pushing a fugged up agenda.

I eat tacos.

I eat kung pao chicken

I'm quite fond of watermelon.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Anti-miscegenation laws or miscegenation laws were found unconstitutional way back in 1967 ( Loving v. Virginia ) My, how some in this crowd have grown.

Thankfully we have PROGRESSIVE people like you to remind us how things are getting better by the minute .

Then we have moral luminaries like yourself with the intellectual capacity of an onion who react strictly emotionally with a need to assert their superiority over an entire class of people. So I'm progressive because I don' disparage an entire class if people? Me and Abe Lincoln. Antonin Scalia and one or two other radical progressive idiots.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I don' disparage an entire class if people?

They disparage you.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Anti-miscegenation laws or miscegenation laws were found unconstitutional way back in 1967 ( Loving v. Virginia ) My, how some in this crowd have grown.

Thankfully we have PROGRESSIVE people like you to remind us how things are getting better by the minute .

Then we have moral luminaries like yourself with the intellectual capacity of an onion who react strictly emotionally with a need to assert their superiority over an entire class of people. So I'm progressive because I don' disparage an entire class if people? Me and Abe Lincoln. Antonin Scalia and one or two other radical progressive idiots.

Just keep it to yourself.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Interestingly these threads always seem to revolve predominately around white/black relations.

What about white/hispanic or white/asian? Same thoughts and opinions, or are these relations different or just more acceptable?

Not more acceptable just don't have those shoved in our faces constantly like the B/W, Queer crap.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've even seen some mixed gender commercials (like a male and female in bed together). Remember when Rob and Mary Tyler Moore had to sleep in full length PJ's in separate beds, and we were not allowed to see Jeannie's navel?

Really like today's clogging family though it features a mixture. Clogging link

If something turns me off, I just pick up a nearby book.

Last edited by 1minute; 05/24/20.

1Minute
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Quote Hookeye ;''No, your daughter was a ho and that puzzy is wrecked.'' From what having a baby ?

"""But back in college one day I saw a smokin hot blonde, and then the purple black dude she was with.
Told my buds "Thats it, they're into the good stuff now- we are chit outta luck".'''
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What'en hell are you talking about ? Why does everybody think every black is hung like a horse - played sports and been a member of gyms for years . Seen black team mates walk around naked as a jaybird for 20 minutes in the locker room - i thought damn man if i had a tiny dick i damn sure wouldn't be showing around the locker room everyday .
Anytime a conversation along these lines comes up - the same comments are made - every black guy gots 15'' weiner . People are believing too much of what they hear on TV.

ol mike has displaced the previous expert on black appendages and is almost as poetic as Hookeye.

You guys raise the level of discourse around here and it' s much appreciated.

mike r

Last edited by lvmiker; 05/24/20.

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by deflave
Tarantino is a nerd.

Nerd that has made some bad ass movies.

They're all cartoons.

I'm surprised you managed to watch one.

Well...Tarantino is no Leni Riefenstahl.

Post of the day Jim.

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don' disparage an entire class if people?

They disparage you.

That's their problem, not mine. And I've known plenty of minority people who didn't so speaking in the collective is intellectually dishonest.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Sounds like a bunch on here wouldn't mine if their daughters hooked up with negros. It's not just the negros, I don't want my daughter shacking up with anything besides her own. I have no say in the matter but hopefully her proper raising will produce grandchildren that I won't be embarrassed to claim. I just don't think it's right but it's none of my dang business how things are done outside of this family.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MM879

Just keep it to yourself.

I have for too long. I've had it with racist peckerheads insinuating racism because the cowards won't honestly asmit it.

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Racism is not defined by the language one uses.
Racism is defined by discriminatory actions one takes towards people of a particular race....not thoughts or language.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[

I have for too long. I've had it with racist peckerheads insinuating racism because the cowards won't honestly asmit it.

Please tell us of your personal experiences with the negro as a group over extended periods at multi levels of your daily life

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RJL53
Interestingly these threads always seem to revolve predominately around white/black relations.

What about white/hispanic or white/asian? Same thoughts and opinions, or are these relations different or just more acceptable?

Not more acceptable just don't have those shoved in our faces constantly like the B/W, Queer crap.

A quarter to a third of this county are part Lakota, part White. So it's in my face every day including the guy across the street. Some of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet. Some real bastards too. Like every other racial group I've known.

Which explains a lot.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Lots of folks have some racist in them. The peckerwoods that whine about the race or beliefs of others have been indoctrinated w/ ignorance and are eager to share it w/ others. Some on here consider themselves missionaries obligated to spread the word. Few of us watch BET and we continue to enjoy a life of white privilegegrin and get tired of the same crap being smeared all over the site.

There are probably some websites out there for whiners and haters, why bring it here?

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Racism is defined by discriminatory actionsone takes towards people of a particular race....not thoughts or language.

Bull. Racism is a mindset.

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
[

Please tell us of your personal experiences with the negro as a group over extended periods at multi levels of your daily life

None of your damned business.

Which explains a lot.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Racism is defined by discriminatory actions one takes towards people of a particular race....not thoughts or language.

Good post, I have plenty of black friends but I sure don't want my daughter hooked up with one.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
[

None of your damned business.

But I'm supposed to accept your opinion based on what ?

Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

315 members (2alphas2, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 163bc, 34 invisible), 1,870 guests, and 1,044 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,214
Posts18,503,947
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.