Campfire Ranger
G
Kalergi Plan.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
They jes be tryin ta hep us dumb hicks see tha light- at tha end of da tunnel. Tha one cummin wat sounds lak a freight train.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/24/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Sounds like a bunch on here wouldn't mine if their daughters hooked up with negros. It's not just the negros, I don't want my daughter shacking up with anything besides her own. I have no say in the matter but hopefully her proper raising will produce grandchildren that I won't be embarrassed to claim. I just don't think it's right but it's none of my dang business how things are done outside of this family.

If your daughter shacked up with someone "besides her own", maybe a White Mormon Westerner, or an Apache Arizonan, or a Portland Liberal of any flavor, and produced and award winning scholar and athlete, who went on to make $200K + a year, and treated your daughter (Her mom) and you folks like royalty would be embarrassed to claim her?

I wouldn't approve of the first two, and refuse to suck a Willie for a dollar or anything else. The Portland liberal is leaving on there own or in a bag. No liberals are allowed on my property, I've told a few to leave and forced a couple.

Life is good live it while you can.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Far too many have been programmed via political correctness to perceive everything as warranting the label racist. Far too many liberals see racism in simple criticism of blacks/minorities based on their own assumptions.

So, is the simple opposition of programs that benefit minorities considered racism? To me the answer is obviously no, but to others who like to use PC as a means to censor opposing points of view, it is.

Is it racism to point out statistical facts about the ills or shortcomings of certain minority groups?

Other issues that muddy the waters are all the double standards that exist.

Liberals feel as if white people can be racist, yet a minority can espouse the exact same opinion in reverse, and it's not racism.
A simple example is all the minority groups and committees (i.e. black police officers union, Congressional black committee) that is seen as standing up for their race, where as no such white group exists or would be tolerated without the racist term being attached to it.

What about the news media and minority groups like La Raza saying how wonderful it is that minorities will become the majority in this country this century. Yet if whites are alarmed by such revelations it is considered racism or xenophobia.
Discrimination in education or the workplace based on race/religion/gender is considered wrong, yet when the reverse happens with programs like affirmative action it's considered ok. Even opposing such programs is labeled racism by liberals so as to suppress opposition to a discriminatory program they believe in.

The bottom line is, I think many people, including minorities are sick of the way liberals and the complicit media are creating racial animus where either none exists, or is much smaller than is portrayed.

Excellent.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Black commercials don’t bother me in the least....Should it?

A lot of black people make good money, pay taxes, go to war for us, and hire me to paint their second homes...

Every black family I’ve been around and there’s been a lot, hate the poverty and lifestyle of generational blacks way more than I ever could. These good people get hassled because of these societal losers.

Before anyone say’s “Well they (the good blacks) should clean up their own kind...Then I guess us white boys should do the same with our sytem abusing white shîtheads.
😎

I know some here will disagree but I don't have a problem with the fact that someone doesn't have pasty white skin. I have have plenty of black friends that I have great respect for. It's the obvious misrepresentation on TV and in movies that brothers me. Big difference. They are represented at about 300-500% versus their actual percentage of the general population. And the theme I have seen portrayed countless times is the stupid, racist white people that don't know any better, discriminating against the underestimated, misunderstood, black people who should be the most respected members of the cast. It's a very obvious and deliberate social engineering tactic. Not every black person is a piece of crap. But some are. And not every white person is a stupid racist azzhole trying to marginalize black people.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by callnum
Other than all white, Velcro tie tennis shoes most companies don’t target the demographic of angry old white guy.

Get use to the ads boys.

I've reached the age where taupe is the preferred color among my peers.

Not angry. Check my pulse grin

Last edited by 284LUVR; 05/24/20.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by wabigoon
What ever two people chose to do is not my business. When the ad people want to push it as normal, sell it like Winston cigarettes, I object.

Hows that working out for you guys?

Quit watching TV?

Write a letter?

Change the channel?

Whats the plan fellas?

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe
This Librarian used to be big on virtue signaling. But that was before.

Downtown Cincinnati.

https://leakreality.com/video/2247/unprovoked-attack-on-librarian

To be fair, who doesn't want to punch a 40 year old, male librarian?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Black commercials don’t bother me in the least....Should it?

A lot of black people make good money, pay taxes, go to war for us, and hire me to paint their second homes...

Every black family I’ve been around and there’s been a lot, hate the poverty and lifestyle of generational blacks way more than I ever could. These good people get hassled because of these societal losers.

Before anyone say’s “Well they (the good blacks) should clean up their own kind...Then I guess us white boys should do the same with our sytem abusing white shîtheads.
😎

I know some here will disagree but I don't have a problem with the fact that someone doesn't have pasty white skin. I have have plenty of black friends that I have great respect for. It's the obvious misrepresentation on TV and in movies that brothers me. Big difference. They are represented at about 300-500% versus their actual percentage of the general population. And the theme I have seen portrayed countless times is the stupid, racist white people that don't know any better, discriminating against the underestimated, misunderstood, black people who should be the most respected members of the cast. It's a very obvious and deliberate social engineering tactic. Not every black person is a piece of crap. But some are. And not every white person is a stupid racist azzhole trying to marginalize black people.

Careful bro, you’re gonna get called out for “Virtue Signaling”....Grins.

I’m always getting nailed on generalization of people, places and things...It’s just faster and easier to say every Black, Mexican, Joo, is a lazy, POS, system robber, than to provide a disclaimer before speaking that puts an *** that not everyone is like this.

Laffin 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
And what happened in the HR office? Did you get to explain your reasoning?

Simply stated that as a first term senator I wanted to see hear the reasoning in their devotion.

Also stated that it was formed as a question not an opinion. I won. They wore egg

One of the negro ladies was my "coffee buddy" for many years. Gawd I'd like to know how many gallons of coffee we drank together over that time period.

She never spoke to me or drank another cup with me again. Sad.

Yep, sad for sure. Did you ever try to broach the subject of no longer having coffee with her?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wabigoon
What ever two people chose to do is not my business. When the ad people want to push it as normal, sell it like Winston cigarettes, I object.

Wabigoon loooooove, The Jeebus.

But nig g e r s?

Not so much.

LMFAO

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Fuqkin joggers.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have to guess that there are some here, the commercial haters, that don't use the DVR or don't know how to use it?

Very rarely do I watch a show "in real time" with commercials and all. We even record the evening news my wife likes to watch.

I record a number of "dead people programs" from the ID channel to watch at a later date. Some of them, when I try to replay them, give me a messages that "FF and rewind" may not be available.....................well, "f" that............I just delete that episode.

Kinda like the links some of you post that ask for me to disable my adblocker..........No Thanks.

This crap isn't that hard, even for a boomer. Kinda like I'm no fan of what serves as 'Country' music today..............I just don't listen to that station on the radio.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yep, sad for sure. Did you ever try to broach the subject of no longer having coffee with her?

Tuff to get get past the obvious resentment/cold shoulder in a work environment without risking serious consequences .

I chose to let it go.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Reading Bristoe’s posts you’d think he spent 10 years as a cold case detective on the west side of Chicago.

LOL

Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (204guy, 219DW, 12344mag, 163bc, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 42 invisible), 2,121 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,224
Posts18,504,276
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.