-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That must have really upset the old folks.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Life in South Dakota. (not)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh no,

The horror.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Biting into an apple several times doesn't make me hate apples or worms but I eat more oranges.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Worked engineering.
Had black engineers.
When OJ went to trial every dang one of them said he didn't do it.
Even after DNA evidence.

Lack of understanding, lack of logic?

Or just group think?

Isn't it something that 95% of the time when a woman is murdered it's from a partner/former partner?

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't consider myself racist, the reality is I am opinionated. When I first meet or see someone I immediately form an opinion of them based on their appearance, how they talk, how they carry themselves, how they are dressed and any other thing I observe in the first few seconds. In the next ten minutes they either reinforce my opinion or change my opinion. I think there are many people who are programmed the same way. Race is not one of the things that influences my opinion.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by 45_100
I don't consider myself racist, the reality is I am opinionated. When I first meet or see someone I immediately form an opinion of them based on their appearance, how they talk, how they carry themselves, how they are dressed and any other thing I observe in the first few seconds. In the next ten minutes they either reinforce my opinion or change my opinion. I think there are many people who are programmed the same way. Race is not one of the things that influences my opinion.

Ditto

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I do however try to avoid people.
And some more than others.

Democrats being #1 group.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
This Librarian used to be big on virtue signaling. But that was before.

Downtown Cincinnati.

https://leakreality.com/video/2247/unprovoked-attack-on-librarian

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hookeye
Worked engineering.
Had black engineers.
When OJ went to trial every dang one of them said he didn't do it.
Even after DNA evidence.

Lack of understanding, lack of logic?

Or just group think?

Isn't it something that 95% of the time when a woman is murdered it's from a partner/former partner?

During Obummers first run at the WH. my negro co workers were all gaga about his candidacy so I asked a few to write down his accomplishments as a first term senator that would qualify him to be POTUS

Wound up in human resources on the hot seat for that.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And what happened in the HR office? Did you get to explain your reasoning?

In it is contentment

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Far too many have been programmed via political correctness to perceive everything as warranting the label racist. Far too many liberals see racism in simple criticism of blacks/minorities based on their own assumptions.

So, is the simple opposition of programs that benefit minorities considered racism? To me the answer is obviously no, but to others who like to use PC as a means to censor opposing points of view, it is.

Is it racism to point out statistical facts about the ills or shortcomings of certain minority groups?

Other issues that muddy the waters are all the double standards that exist.

Liberals feel as if white people can be racist, yet a minority can espouse the exact same opinion in reverse, and it's not racism.
A simple example is all the minority groups and committees (i.e. black police officers union, Congressional black committee) that is seen as standing up for their race, where as no such white group exists or would be tolerated without the racist term being attached to it.

What about the news media and minority groups like La Raza saying how wonderful it is that minorities will become the majority in this country this century. Yet if whites are alarmed by such revelations it is considered racism or xenophobia.
Discrimination in education or the workplace based on race/religion/gender is considered wrong, yet when the reverse happens with programs like affirmative action it's considered ok. Even opposing such programs is labeled racism by liberals so as to suppress opposition to a discriminatory program they believe in.

The bottom line is, I think many people, including minorities are sick of the way liberals and the complicit media are creating racial animus where either none exists, or is much smaller than is portrayed.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Liberals feel as if white people can be racist, yet a minority can espouse the exact same opinion in reverse, and it's not racism.

,...and some of those liberals identify as conservatives.

Their brains are in the process of being turned to schitt.

You can see it on this forum.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Other than all white, Velcro tie tennis shoes most companies don’t target the demographic of angry old white guy.

Get use to the ads boys.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by FOsteology

,...and some of those liberals identify as conservatives.

Their brains are in the process of being turned to schitt.

You can see it on this forum.

Yep!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
The Bible say's not to be unequally yoked. Religion, race, culture, can all clash if you marry outside of these norms. Divorce, and children can be affected. Also different languages can be a problem.

Are you sure you aren't reading from the Koran?

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Sounds like a bunch on here wouldn't mine if their daughters hooked up with negros. It's not just the negros, I don't want my daughter shacking up with anything besides her own. I have no say in the matter but hopefully her proper raising will produce grandchildren that I won't be embarrassed to claim. I just don't think it's right but it's none of my dang business how things are done outside of this family.

If your daughter shacked up with someone "besides her own", maybe a White Mormon Westerner, or an Apache Arizonan, or a Portland Liberal of any flavor, and produced and award winning scholar and athlete, who went on to make $200K + a year, and treated your daughter (Her mom) and you folks like royalty would be embarrassed to claim her?

Portland Liberal??????

Hell No! That dog wouldn’t hunt with me....My dog hates Liberals. He has this propensity for wanting to piss on Liberals legs if they stop in front of my home....😬😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
And what happened in the HR office? Did you get to explain your reasoning?

Simply stated that as a first term senator I wanted to see hear the reasoning in their devotion.

Also stated that it was formed as a question not an opinion. I won. They wore egg

One of the negro ladies was my "coffee buddy" for many years. Gawd I'd like to know how many gallons of coffee we drank together over that time period.

She never spoke to me or drank another cup with me again. Sad.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
It doesn’t matter if you’re selling SPF30 sunscreen to the lilly whites, the media will immediately expose the company that is not diverse in their ads.

White dudes are just not panicked enough, when the media constantly declares what a minority they will soon be.

They need another poke in the eye, via advertisements.

Stick, then twist.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
It doesn’t matter if you’re selling SPF30 sunscreen to the lilly whites, the media will immediately expose the company that is not diverse in their ads.

White dudes are just not panicked enough, when the media constantly declares what a minority they will soon be.

They need another poke in the eye, via advertisements.

Stick, then twist.

If we don’t stop the flow of illegals from Mexico, we will very soon BE The Minority !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

454 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 1minute, 44 invisible), 2,108 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,262
Posts18,504,854
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.