Page 11 of 35 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 34 35
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
In you, Lord , I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame.
Psalms 71:1

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord, please show people that my trust in You is well founded. Show them that You are real and that You change things.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bootsfishing
Good evening...

Midweek Inspiration:
My people come to you, as they usually do, and sit before you to hear your words, but they do not put them into practice. Their mouths speak of love, but their hearts are greedy for unjust gain. Indeed, to them you are nothing more than one who sings love songs with a beautiful voice and plays an instrument well, for they hear your words but do not put them into practice.
Ezekiel 33:31 - 32

Jesus repeats this more or less when He says, "They honor Me with their lips but their hearts are far from Me."

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bootsfishing
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
In you, Lord , I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame.
Psalms 71:1

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord, please show people that my trust in You is well founded. Show them that You are real and that You change things.

When I read This I say, "I am sad to say It is too late for this to true in my life."

Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

Midweek Inspiration:
God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.
Hebrews 6:10

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day....

WEEKLY FOCUS:
Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.
John 7:38

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord Jesus, through the power of the Holy Spirit give me the boldness to proclaim Your name to those who I encounter daily.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bootsfishing,

This past weekend my daughter received something on facebook from a young lady. She told her I gave her a Bible twenty years ago. She went on to say it has become a real blessing to her.
When I was working I used to buy them by the case. I have only heard from two who were influenced by One. No way to tell how many others.

Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord , the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal.
Isaiah 26:4

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
that's awesome ringman

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS
Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.
Lk 21:36

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Father keep me mindful to live my life such that when I stand before You, I can hear "Well done..."

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

Midweek Inspiration:
say to those with fearful hearts, "Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you."
Isaiah 35:4

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS
Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.
Hebrews 10:23

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Father help me to persevere in faith, knowing that You have assured that You will never leave or forsake me.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
Just as the living Father sent Me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on Me will live because of Me.
John 6:57

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day

Weekly focus

Lamentations 3: 22
Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail.

Prayer for the week

Father thank you for Your words. Remind me of this passage when I feel like I'm becoming overwhelmed. Help me to turn my focus to You.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

Midweek Inspiration
Salt is good; but if the salt becomes unsalty, with what will you make it salty again? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with one another.
Mark 9:50

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS:

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Father God, I pray You help me to change my mind if my thoughts are not aligned with Your will and Your way for my life. Amen.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth. - 1 John 3:18

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Show me Lord the actions that I need to take to show your love.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Time to play catch-up.....

Midweek Inspiration:
I will say to the Lord , "My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
Psalm 91:2

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS
Psalm 91 1-4 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Father, despite all the chaos in the world, may You help me to proclaim the goodness of You, the Lord at all times in all situations.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
Open your mouth, judge righteously, defend the rights of the poor and needy.
Proverbs 31:9

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
For though you have countless guides in Christ, you do not have many fathers. For I became your father in Christ Jesus through the gospel.

1 Corinthians 4:15

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord give me Godly examples of Christian living so I may learn from them.

Page 11 of 35 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (325wsm1, 10gaugemag, 35, 6mmbrfan, 7mm_Loco, 10 invisible), 13,853 guests, and 1,119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,229
Posts18,544,002
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.