Hop To
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
***Copied from a friend's page***
"Here is my position on Donald Trump:
Make no mistake...I'm not posting this for debate (for those of you that love to debate every political thing I post!). I don’t seek or need commentary. It's ok if you don't agree because we are all entitled to our own opinions.
Just consider this...when you think the President is a jerk; he is. He’s a New Yorker. He’s crude and he can be rude. He gets his feelings hurt and he’s a hothead. He hits back; harder. The media hates it when he tweets. Why? Because he gets information out that they don’t want to report.
Let me tell you what else:
He’s a guy that demands performance. If you don't work as hard as he does; you're fired!
He is a guy that asks lots of questions. The questions he asks aren’t cloaked in fancy “political” phrases; they are “why the hell...” questions.
For decades the health industry has thrown away billions of face masks after one use. Trump asked, “why the hell are we throwing them away? Why not sterilize them and use them numerous times?” They called him stupid. What are they doing now? Sterilizing face masks.
He’s the guy that gets hospital ships readied in one week when it would have taken bureaucrats weeks or months to get it done.
He’s the guy that gets temporary hospitals built in three days. They said no way he could do it.
He’s the guy that gets auto industries to restructure to build ventilators in a business that’s highly regulated by agencies that move like sloths.
He’s the guy that asks “why aren’t we using drugs that might work on people that are dying; what the hell do we have to lose?”
He’s the guy that restricted travel from China when the Democrats and liberal media were screaming “xenophobia” and “racist.” Now they’re wanting to know why didn't he react sooner?
He’s the guy that campaigned on securing the border - protecting America - in the face of screaming Democrats and the liberal media. (Both Clinton and Obama talked about a crisis at the border and Obama did some things to address the crisis, but they proved insufficient.) When Trump shut down borders in the midst of the coronavirus virus, they screamed louder. Then the rest of the world followed suit, including the European Union with travel between their member countries. His policy is always 'America First.' For many years we have complained about sending billions abroad, while Americans suffer here. He's minimized that outflow of money.
Has he made mistakes? Yes.
Everyone I know has and does.
The “experts” wouldn’t and haven’t done any better.
Does he change his mind? Yes, who doesn't?
Trump is working harder than I’ve ever seen a President work. Twenty-four-hour days. He isn’t hiding in his office; he’s out front - Briefing - every day.
When he offers hope, they say he’s lying and when he’s straight forward, they say he should be hopeful. It’s a no-win situation, with the MSM, but he will not be deterred.
I’ll take this kind of leadership six days a week and twice on Sunday over a “polished, nice guy” politician who reads prepared speeches from a teleprompter and answers pre-scripted questions.
He is my President.

Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Amen. Thank you Mr. President.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Well said. He is easily the best president of my lifetime.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cool!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Right on track. 4MORE.....

If it ain't broke don't fix it!!!!!!!!!!!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No BS, that's why they hate him.

LOL
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by fuzzytail
Right on track. 4MORE.....

+1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Thanks for that post. Too bad it does not register with many Americans. Mind boggling!

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Yup.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
very well done.....

IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Remember when the press demanded to know why R Reagan was not awakened during the night when our navy pilots shot down two Lybian jets.

to paraphrase: "Had WE suffered any losses, I can assure you I would have been awakened".

Gosh, the press corp hated that one. They quoted and requoted it for weeks.

I love a real President. Trump is not the first they have tried to take down. He is just the latest.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 69 invisible), 2,644 guests, and 1,379 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,452
Posts18,471,057
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.