-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
“I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people. We want top-of-the-line professionals.”

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Sessions was about the only good appointment Trump made.

Please elaborate on that. Tell me what he accomplished as AG for Trump. ??

IMHO, total fail. He was useless from the second he recused himself, thus making him a placeholder in the office of Atty General of the United States. Our country, and Trump, could not / cannot afford a placeholder in that office.

He stood meekly aside while Trump took body shot after body shot.

Defend the Constitution, my ass.

He recused himself before he was even confirmed. Light bulbs and Red Flags nowhere in sight, until it was too late.

He sure didn't get any better after his confirmation. Big Fat 0.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sycamore
“I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people. We want top-of-the-line professionals.”

Here's a news flash for you: Trump gets deceived and lied to, right along with the rest of us.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Sad thing is, these prolly were the cream of the crop.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Sessions had to recuse himself. He had no choice. Ann Coulter is spot on here. The traitor is the moron who is trying to get idiot Tommy Tuberville nominated, which guarantees the Dems win that senate race.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...al-retard-Donald-Trump-Twitter-rant.html
tT

Tarquin
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I agree that Sessions had to recuse himself. He was a part of the actual campaign, and 28 USC Sec 528 mandates it.

If Trump had actually listened to, and taken Session's advice, things would have gone a lot better for Trump.

I disagree that Jones has any chance in hell to beat Tubberville. There is just ZERO chance that happens. No poll has them even within 20 points of each other.

That said, I live in Alabama and my vote goes to Sessions. By far the best man for the job and one of the smartest and best people Trump ever had on his team.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Was Historic US Traitor – ‘Stealth Jeff’ Should Drop From the Alabama Senate Race Now

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ealth-jeff-drop-alabama-senate-race-now/

https://qmap.pub/read/2452

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think Jeff Sessions concept of honor worked against him. I wish JS was my senator, I got peters and stabmenow.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In my not-too-original opinion on this matter, if Sessions thought he needed to recuse himself, that’s fine, but he should have told Trump before he was hired, or he should have immediately resigned and allowed Trump to move in another direction.

And every day that went by as it became more and more obvious how deleterious Sessions’ neutered position as Trump’s AG was to Trump, Sessions should have resigned.

The fact that he didn’t tell Trump he was going to recuse himself, and insisted on staying on despite the obvious harm he was doing to the administration tells me all I need to know about Sessions in terms of his national role.

Alabamans will make the choice locally. That’s up to them. But it’s not hard to understand why Trump came out against Sessions after what Sessions pulled.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
The cream rises to the top and Sessions will either testify against those DOJ traitors or he will be a Military Tribunal Judge.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Is, was and always will be a Jeff Sessions supporter, you can add Rod Rosenstein to that list also.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by DryPowder
Is, was and always will be a Jeff Sessions supporter, you can add Rod Rosenstein to that list also.

+1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
To enlarge on a thought from John Nance Gardner, Sessions was not worth a warm bucket of spit. Just another career politician. Good help is indeed, hard to find. If Teump has a major fault, it has been his picks for cabinet positions.

Sam......

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Sessions had to recuse himself. He had no choice. Ann Coulter is spot on here. The traitor is the moron who is trying to get idiot Tommy Tuberville nominated, which guarantees the Dems win that senate race.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...al-retard-Donald-Trump-Twitter-rant.html
tT

LOL. Doug Jones is not going back to DC

I'm always amazed at how everyone thinks term limits are great....until it's time to vote in a new guy.

Tuberville is up by at least 20 points over Sessions. Some polls show 30+ point lead

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickBin
In my not-too-original opinion on this matter, if Sessions thought he needed to recuse himself, that’s fine, but he should have told Trump before he was hired, or he should have immediately resigned and allowed Trump to move in another direction.

And every day that went by as it became more and more obvious how deleterious Sessions’ neutered position as Trump’s AG was to Trump, Sessions should have resigned.

The fact that he didn’t tell Trump he was going to recuse himself, and insisted on staying on despite the obvious harm he was doing to the administration tells me all I need to know about Sessions in terms of his national role.

Alabamans will make the choice locally. That’s up to them. But it’s not hard to understand why Trump came out against Sessions after what Sessions pulled.

Could not agree more.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sessions was/is a long time swamp dweller. He wants more!

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by GeoW
Sessions was/is a long time swamp dweller. He wants more!

g

This

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When Trump said "Drain the Swamp" Sessions said, "Recuse me".

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by GeoW
When Trump said "Drain the Swamp" Sessions said, "Recuse me".

++Bravo, Bravo....

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by DryPowder

+1

Really? Rod Rosenstein is a snake. Remember he re-wrote Muellers scope to help ensnare Flynn's son....twice. Not to mention blocking and/or redacting documents injurious to the deep state. And the offer to wire-tap the President.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

247 members (1_deuce, 264mag, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 204guy, 16penny, 35 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,052
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.