Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Around here Pits are ghetto dogs. They're all over the ghetto running loose and knocking up any dog that comes along. As a result, the local Humane Society usually consists of about 70% Pit or Pit mixes.

https://www.lexingtonhumanesociety.org/pets/dog

Here's an idea:

Try living in an area that isn't a schit hole.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
The bitch is an Old English. They also have an English male.

The English bull dog is the perfect stereotype of the breed. He lays around the house, and eats, and farts, and sleeps, and schitz. He is a sweetheart, but, like most English bull dogs he has racked up about $3 K in vet bills by his second birthday, plus the ridiculous purchase price of the pup.

The Old English female, on the other hand is all athlete, go, go, go. She runs laps around the house and vaults over the raised garden beds. Just as expensive to purchase as a pup, but her only vet visits have been for vaccinations and annual checkups.

And while she is not well obedience trained, she is contained. Even when she broke the leash on me, we were inside a fenced acre of sheep pasture and the pond. But yes, the 17 year old girl needs to get her schitt together and teach her dog better manners.

The closest these two come to danger is falling in the pond. They both swim just like a rock. The English male has fallen in three times and would have drowned each time were it not for someone grabbing him and hauling his ass back out of the water. But the dumb fugger still thinks that fifty degree slope is a good place for him to get a drink. He's about as graceful as a rhino walking through the figurative china shop.

If you want a nice warm expensive, high maintanence, throw rug which farts all over the house, get an English bull dog.

If you want some action and fun, get an Old English bull dog.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Once when we had our chow n-gger a pit attacked him in the front yard they were getting it on but the pit got locked on n-gger's neck so i started wacking on the pits neck with a machete till it truned loose of n-gger, cut him up pretty good with that dull machete. i saw the pit two blocks over a week later going about his business like nothing had happened, big open wound on the back of his neck. i got a file and sharpened the machete.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Goosey
Originally Posted by jdm953
Pitts are stupid and want to fight (kill).Rotts dont so wouldnt be a fight.How hard can this be?

American pit bull terriers have been bred since the second half of the 19th century, for fighting and other purposes, this breed was once considered a symbol of the United States, how come only since some time in the 1980s and 1990s did they get a reputation of this killer dog? Is it magic? Or are Campfire members succumbing to emotional canine hysteria?

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]
[Linked Image from cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com]

Back in the days individual dogs of most breeds would be ruthlessly culled if they weren't up to par, this was especially true of pit bulls when it came to aggression towards humans.

Hardly anyone kills dogs nowadays, and the morons who have pits often WANT them to be mean.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Around here Pits are ghetto dogs. They're all over the ghetto running loose and knocking up any dog that comes along. As a result, the local Humane Society usually consists of about 70% Pit or Pit mixes.

Here's an idea:

...and live in fear of the Lawn Police.....

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by lapua6547

I don't lose shiit....

Calm down bro.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Here's an idea:

Capt. Responsibility is back.

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Once when we had our chow n-gger a pit attacked him in the front yard they were getting it on but the pit got locked on n-gger's neck so i started wacking on the pits neck with a machete till it truned loose of n-gger, cut him up pretty good with that dull machete. i saw the pit two blocks over a week later going about his business like nothing had happened, big open wound on the back of his neck. i got a file and sharpened the machete.

A dull machete?

Some Mexican you turned out to be.

Chows are no joke. Them fugkers can lay down some hurt.

L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L

I don't lose shiit....

Calm down bro.

Always calm.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
[quote]

Of course, not all dog breeds are the same. IMHO the hound breeds are the worst when it comes to trainability, all they wanna do is run off and follow their nose, exactly what they were bred for.

I've had a lot of hounds, beagles, coonhounds, foxhounds....as far as I'm concerned, they're the best for trainability because you don't have to train them much to do what they're intended for. Just a little guidance is all they need.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When I lived in California my wife was walking our JRT's one day. All of a sudden I heard this blood curling screaming and my wife pounding on the bedroom window for help. I took off running through the house thing WTF was going on. Went through the garage and picked up my set of escrima sticks and got outside to see the neighbors pit bull chewing the the [bleep] out of 2 of my dogs. I quickly administered a barrage of " stick time" on ole Blue's head. The dumb ass Asian owner came running over to get her dog. Too fuucking late. Ole Blue fuucked with the wrong dog owner. Owner had to pay for all the surgeries for our dogs. Just glad my wife did not get bit. Fuuck pit bulls

Dog played Russian Roulette and caught a Lapua to the head....Good story with the right outcome.

I actually don’t dislike the animal, as much as I do some owners who think they have this breed figured out, but don’t...I was one, too.

My ex wife had a Rott she and the kids got as a puppy before we married. Sambo was 4 years old when he got ahold of the youngest toy doll. Kids crying that Sambo has her doll. Wife went outside to take it from him. Sambo bit the wife in her face when she tried to take it back.... She needed 7 stitches to close her face wound.

I raced home from work after getting the call with a screaming kid in the background and my wife crying, saying she’s holding a towel with ice to her face, explaining what happened.

Sambo didn’t see the next day. Rotts are a heavy and even more so when dead weight.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
When I lived in California my wife was walking our JRT's one day. All of a sudden I heard this blood curling screaming and my wife pounding on the bedroom window for help. I took off running through the house thing WTF was going on. Went through the garage and picked up my set of escrima sticks and got outside to see the neighbors pit bull chewing the the [bleep] out of 2 of my dogs. I quickly administered a barrage of " stick time" on ole Blue's head. The dumb ass Asian owner came running over to get her dog. Too fuucking late. Ole Blue fuucked with the wrong dog owner. Owner had to pay for all the surgeries for our dogs. Just glad my wife did not get bit. Fuuck pit bulls

I have to ask, tongue firmly in cheek. Where was your back-up. You know those little green guys. Leonardo, Donatello, Michaelangelo, Raphael, and their sensei Shredder?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L
I might post the pictures of the drain tubes in his neck for 2 weeks.

Once again, fuuck pitbulls and their irresponsible owners.
Owner is lucky I stopped with the dog .

L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

I have to ask, tongue firmly in cheek. Where was your back-up. You know those little green guys. Leonardo, Donatello, Michaelangelo, Raphael, and their sensei Shredder?

Really?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stxhunter

A dull machete?

Some Mexican you turned out to be.

Chows are no joke. Them fugkers can lay down some hurt.

Miss that dog, we use to let him run loose in the old neighborhood, never bothered anyone but would bark at the mailman. one day we heard him barking and my wife went to the door to call him, here n-gger here ni-gger lol turned out we had a substitute mailman that was black that day. she was f-cking embarrassed. I told the guy what was going on and the dogs name and he started cracking up.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Here's an idea:

Capt. Responsibility is back.

Tks, I do pretty well cool

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

10,000,000,000 words.

LMAO

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Tks, I do pretty well cool

You might want to invest in a barometer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone has experience or first hand knowledge if OC spray will stop a Pit before it latches on to another dog?

Wife carries spray just for this reason...I got her a Gunfighters Inc chest holster for her Glock 17 so she could defend herself and our mutt from an attack.

She’s a total chic insert (dumb) when she says it’s easier to grab OC spray and hit the trails than putting on her holster.

Done fighting with her about it...If I’m walking the dog alone or with the wife, I’m carrying a Glock 20 in the same holster - no spray.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (160user, 1minute, 007FJ, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,105 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,044
Posts18,482,162
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.