-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Watching the scene at Arlington National Cemetery, waiting for Trump to show up to lay a wreath. And what does the fugking news talk about??? On this solemn day, we need to remember the 98,000 Americans who have died from COVID 19... What the fugk. Look azzholes, I'm sorry people have died. I'm sorry for their families. But for crying out loud, you're standing in sacred ground, surrounded by the tombs and graves of countless soldiers, sailors and airmen who have died in combat. And you can't take a fugking time out for one damn day from the COVID narrative?

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I agree with you..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Many folks forget what this day is about, very sad indeed.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I saw an article about that yesterday, the media suggesting we need to remember those who died from china flu. Memorial Day is set aside as a day to remember those who sacrificed to defend our freedoms. Some gave all, all gave some.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The media is a disgrace, has been since the Vietnam War, if you don't fit into their tiny little box, you don't belong. Time for a fuggin takeover!

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 45_100
I saw an article about that yesterday, the media suggesting we need to remember those who died from china flu. Memorial Day is set aside as a day to remember those who sacrificed to defend our freedoms. Some gave all, all gave some.

Yep. Arlington cemetery is SACRED GROUND. On this one friggin day a year we remember those heroes. When you are at that place on this day. No other discussion is allowed- PERIOD.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

Yep. Arlington cemetery is SACRED GROUND. On this one friggin day a year we remember those heroes. When you are at that place on this day. No other discussion is allowed- PERIOD.

I Agree 100%

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Their narrative is their number one priority and Covid is part of the narrative. Memorial day, Fourth of July, Vererans day, etc. doesn't really mean anything to those azzwipes. They give lip service to that stuff but it's just all part of the act. There are some people in this world who make me sick with their phony, "Thanks for your service" B.S. when I know for a fact that they don't think much of veterans. I'm sure most of you know the type.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
No the ABC Nightly News led off tonight with how Corona virus affects Memorial Day.

I am so sick of hearing about this BS epidemic.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Thankfully I didn't hear it, since we refuse to watch news. But folks like that should be considered traitors IMHO.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I don’t watch the news, but I’m not surprised. They are dumb beyond words.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
98,000 ppl didn't die from covid.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by FatCity67
98,000 ppl didn't die from covid.

El Corecto FC

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Violator22
The media is a disgrace, has been since the Vietnam War, if you don't fit into their tiny little box, you don't belong. Time for a fuggin takeover!

I'm game.!

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Propaganda Corps= Enemies Domestic.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

In that case let’s it make the day Trump stopped allowing travel from China. I think it was January 31.

I bet they change their minds.

Last edited by tpcollins; 05/26/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The VA sponsors local cemetery services all over the country. This year they cancelled them all. Locally, the VFW said screw that and held a small service anyway. Our Trail Life troop is asked every year to present the colors. Each year, they replace the flag. Our boys retired it and raised the new one. The ceremony only lasted 15 min but there were quite a few people there.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Watching the scene at Arlington National Cemetery, waiting for Trump to show up to lay a wreath. And what does the fugking news talk about??? On this solemn day, we need to remember the 98,000 Americans who have died from COVID 19... What the fugk. Look azzholes, I'm sorry people have died. I'm sorry for their families. But for crying out loud, you're standing in sacred ground, surrounded by the tombs and graves of countless soldiers, sailors and airmen who have died in combat. And you can't take a fugking time out for one damn day from the COVID narrative?

So why doesn't the media take time ot remember all those that have died of

- heart disease
- auto accidents
- cancer
- COPD
- stroke
- shark attacks
- or just old age?

Of course, the answer is is that mentioning COVID deaths make them look "concerned" and "compassionate". Also makes that Memorial Day - military connection that they hate take a back seat.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari

So why doesn't the media take time ot remember all those that have died of

- heart disease
- auto accidents
- cancer
- COPD
- stroke
- shark attacks
- or just old age?

Of course, the answer is is that mentioning COVID deaths make them look "concerned" and "compassionate". Also makes that Memorial Day - military connection that they hate take a back seat.

hatari, not completely here. Bench seats are supposedly "non-partisan", which to me simply means they're mostly trying to cloak their liberal progressive nature.

Got an email from one libtard judge over the weekend playing up her patriotism over Memorial Day.

Gag me with a spoon.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

411 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 11point, 1beaver_shooter, 58 invisible), 2,573 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,668
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.