Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by hookeye
I wave to people on country roads all the time.
Am usually running the same routes, going hunting or fishing.
Hell just being genuinely friendly, could get me a new groundhog spot of sumpthin too.

Old farmer sittin on porch on a summer day............

cool shade, cool place............I reckon the old boy earned his comfort and its just nice to be happy for him.

During the Covid I went to a gunshop and took a slight detour to pas a coworkers house. He was on his tractor and I waved as I went by.
Just to say "social distancing hello".

Damn, it aint hard to be nice.

So do I. Clarke was making a joke.

MAGA
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Hell just being genuinely friendly, could get me a new groundhog spot of sumpthin too.

cool shade, cool place............I reckon the old boy earned his comfort and its just nice to be happy for him.

During the Covid I went to a gunshop and took a slight detour to pas a coworkers house. He was on his tractor and I waved as I went by.

BULL SCHIT!

You made a big GD thing of it and you know it.

You're a fugkin' ass hole.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
We have a harley guy, has the horsie tassels hanging off his sissy bars, has what looks like two 6x9s, rides around playing crap like purple rain and chumbawumba at 200 decibels

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

BULL SCHIT!

You made a big GD thing of it and you know it.

You're a fugkin' ass hole.

Now now, I think you've taken it far enough.

I wave all the time.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Bull schit.

And you know it.

You're an ass hole.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by slumlord
We have a harley guy, has the horsie tassels hanging off his sissy bars, has what looks like two 6x9s, rides around playing crap like purple rain and chumbawumba at 200 decibels

You really make me want to move to Clarksville. You should be a real estate agent.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

What could be cooler?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Bull schit.

And you know it.

You're an ass hole.

An ass hole I may be. But I do wave.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Yeah right.

"It's fuggin' stupid to wave to every GD person on the same road every day."

Even after your neighbors commented on it!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When I still ran an aluma-gator boat, it had a Chevy 383 stroker motor and short flow masters. I always had to use the trolling motor to get out of the cove where I launched before starting the motor in the mornings.

CK
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Yeah right.

"It's fuggin' stupid to wave to every GD person on the same road every day."

Even after your neighbors commented on it!

What color is the sky in FL?

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
No idea.

The AC don't work out there.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gregintenn

You really make me want to move to Clarksville. You should be a real estate agent.

Don’t get me wrong, we have no less than 3 dodge magnum trucks on our 1 mile long dead end road.

They have to nail it wide open soon as they get straightened up out of the driveway, like taking off in the space shuttle crazy
And one of them making the most ass haulin noise is a single woman. lol

Something for everyone

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by AB2506
Probably the worst up here are jacked up diesel pickups with 8 inch exhausts and Harleys with straight pipes.

Those people should be shot.

In the face.

Repeatedly.

I have an address in Satilla Shores to send them too.

smile

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm not the type that is going to put crazy loud mufflers on a car and if I did, I wouldn't open it up in a neighborhood setting. I will admit to putting short stacks on my sportster, but it wasn't obnoxious and I never opened it up around our small town.

however if someone did that to me, I'd have a new hobby - finding out who it is and catching them in the act of doing it again.

Last edited by KFWA; 05/26/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Diesels are worse than anything for noise. Except maybe rice burners without any mufflers at all.

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I have been inadvertently at fault with my older diesels from time to time. One morning, I had stopped at a 7 Eleven for a coffee, on my way to work. I got back into my 91 Dodge and hit the key just as an attractive young woman in a cream-colored dress stepped around the back of the truck. She was totally enveloped in black smoke. I averted my head and drove away. She was saying something but I couldn't hear it.
Another time, I had the truck loaded with a lift of lumber and was pulling a trailer loaded with timbers. I and the car behind me had just pulled on to the main road. He was, apparently, not wanting to be behind the heavily loaded truck and trailer and whipped out to pass just as I walked on it to gain speed for an upshift. He was right beside the exhaust when the black smoke rolled; his window was open! He backed off and, I swear, you couldn't see into that car! I felt kind of bad for a second or two then couldn't help but laugh. I'm a jerk.
On the potato in the exhaust; a friend had set of headers with a by pass on his 64 Chev. He didn't have the cps for the headers so he decided to try shoving a potato into the header to block it off. He called it the "Spud header system". When he stepped on the gas, the potatoes would blow out and the car would roar. As long as he drove carefully, they stayed put. I don't think anyone was hurt by a flying spud but the danger existed. GD

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
don't think mines that bad and i run a strait pipe, no muffler. i have the injection pump adjusted so i don't blow a lot of black smoke.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Local dude had his big diesel vandalized pretty bad over his loud exhaust. I tend to believe that his obnoxious driving played a part as well.

They tend to go hand in hand, as more than a couple posts in this thread attest.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by KFWA
I'm not the type that is going to put crazy loud mufflers on a car and if I did, I wouldn't open it up in a neighborhood setting. I will admit to putting short stacks on my sportster, but it wasn't obnoxious and I never opened it up around our small town.

however if someone did that to me, I'd have a new hobby - finding out who it is and catching them in the act of doing it again.

I bet no one would do that to you, precisely because of how reasonable you are in the first paragraph.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (007FJ, 1lessdog, 1OntarioJim, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 16penny, 62 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,440
Posts18,470,889
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.