Hop To
Page 15 of 44 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 43 44
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
What we know in my opinion:
1. The officers had the man subdued and at some point the man went unconscious and unresponsive.
2. The officers should have observed that a man in their custody went unconscious and they should have gotten him medical attention.

What we don't know for sure:
1. What the.actual cause of death is and whether any medical assistance would have stopped it.
2. What was in the minds and hearts of the officers at the time of the incident.

We have to wait for the autopsy and/or investigation for more information. To say someone is guilty of murder you have to prove intentional and deliberate killing of another with malice aforethought. To me it LOOKS more like negligence. They should have noticed the man in their custody went unconscious and had a medic check on him.

100% agreed.

Especially this, which has been my entire point:

Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

To me it LOOKS more like negligence. They should have noticed the man in their custody went unconscious and had a medic check on him.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I haven’t read every post on here but has anybody pointed out the fact that people that have always voted for bigger government are now throwing rocks at their big government up there without waiting for the same government to even have a chance to sort out what happened. Is it too much to ask for an autopsy and charges to be pressed or not before you go full retard in your home city?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
But, let's throw this into the mix, what if the guy was white?

Just spitballs here, but..
#1 he wouldn’t have resisted when cops went to cuff him up.

#2 nobody would give a shît, he’s a white dude.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by widrahthaar
I haven’t read every post on here but has anybody pointed out the fact that people that have always voted for bigger government are now throwing rocks at their big government up there without waiting for the same government to even have a chance to sort out what happened. Is it too much to ask for an autopsy and charges to be pressed or not before you go full retard in your home city?

The problem is that some people want to believe it was racist and other people don't want to be seen as condoning racism. The most proper answer is probably to put them on leave and conduct an investigation. If guilty, let them go. If not, give them backpay and put them back to work. But unfortunately, the PC society demands their kneejerk pound of fresh immediately or everyone is assumed racist and corrupt.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
But, let's throw this into the mix, what if the guy was white?

Just spitballs here, but..
#1 he wouldn’t have resisted when cops went to cuff him up.

#2 nobody would give a shît, he’s a white dude.

😎

You give whites too much credit wink

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Some of you guys need to watch the video again, and pay close attention. The guy is talking plain as day. The cops knee is not depressing anywhere near where the carotid artery could be compressed. As to the perp, all you can see is is head and a little shoulder(that would be his front shoulder for some). We have no idea how big the guy was, what drugs or other influences he may have been under or other violent tendencies leo were experiencing during the altercation. It appeared the other officer/s were giving him commands to which he would start struggling when the pressure was let off to allow him to get up. You can't see what the other officers were dealing with behind the car so no idea what the purp may have had in his hands. A lot you can't see or know and only a little of what you can.

The man was calling for help. Their duty is to help him, not kill him. It's not complicated.

I've spent a lot of time in the rougher areas of certain places and one this is common: criminals always yell out that they aren't resisting as they are resisting, taking cheap shots at the arresting cops (genital grabbing, eye poking, scratching, etc.) and getting a crowd to give them cover.

Thank You Brother Remsen, what I had considered as well.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
In the end, it doesn't matter what happened leading up to the knee in the neck, and even the knee in the neck itself may not be the ultimate issue.

But when a suspect is in custody, their walfare, and right to medical care, is 100% the responsibility of the arresting officer.

This has been upheld as an 8th amendment right over, and over, and over. The case law on this is OVERWHELMING.

So if the coroner says the man in custody died of an OD, a heart attack, a stroke, or something not caused by the knee, the cop is still fired and faces a massive civil lawsuit. The second he recognized the man in custody was out, he should have been calling for help, rolling the man over, checking vitals, starting CPR. That is 100% his responsibility to a man in custody. That is covered in the first week of POST training. "In custody 101". And, common sense. And, just being a decent fuggin' human being.

The cop never did. And it was OBVIOUS he knew the man had lost consciousness. His entire demeanor changed and he looked down multiple times and got a bit agitated.

If the coroner says the death was caused by the knee, the cop is guilty of murder.

The autopsy will tell the tale.

It will tell the tale of "fired, civil suites, and possibly manslaughter"..............

or,

"murder"

The cop is 100% fugged.

I remember one instructor tell class, (paraphrased), "if a man dies while in your custody, you better look busy saving his life"

All of the above is yet to be seen and determined. Good lawyers can defray much and they’ll have to for sure. The video is pretty damning.

We will have to agree to disagree. The man in custody ended up in an obvious health crisis - IT DOESN'T MATTER THE REASON!!! The arresting officers made NO MOVE to help him. There is nothing to prove there. The dead man was on the ground and there was ZERO effort to assess his condition, help him, etc.

If the coroner comes back and says the guy died because he was diabetic and went hypoglycemic, and it has *nothing* to do with the restraint, he cops are still done. They didn't help the man in obvious distress (passed out/dead/whatever)

Duck, that sounds all good, but doesn’t show the truth. Take a shooting situations. Cops dump an armed bad guy...The ventilated asswad is cuffed even though he’s been shot.

Cops call for EMS but they’re not applying pressure to the chest wound or doing CPR. They are standing around with a shot up and cuffed bad guy on the ground, waiting on Medical to roll up to work on him....Or, coroner if he’s DRT.

How’s that differ from what you are saying these cops should have done?

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Really, is that a real story that Ducky Do Dumb, really drove his motorshed to somebody's house to go all ducky on them?
Now that is funny, sports fans, that is real funny.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Yep and I thought all cops were required to get cross trained as EMT's too and carry heart, cancer, asthma, blood thinners, diabetic meds, oxygen canisters etc on their duty belts next to their tasers

In the end, it doesn't matter what happened leading up to the knee in the neck, and even the knee in the neck itself may not be the ultimate issue.

But when a suspect is in custody, their walfare, and right to medical care, is 100% the responsibility of the arresting officer.

This has been upheld as an 8th amendment right over, and over, and over. The case law on this is OVERWHELMING.

So if the coroner says the man in custody died of an OD, a heart attack, a stroke, or something not caused by the knee, the cop is still fired and faces a massive civil lawsuit. The second he recognized the man in custody was out, he should have been calling for help, rolling the man over, checking vitals, starting CPR. That is 100% his responsibility to a man in custody. That is covered in the first week of POST training. "In custody 101". And, common sense. And, just being a decent fuggin' human being.

The cop never did. And it was OBVIOUS he knew the man had lost consciousness. His entire demeanor changed and he looked down multiple times and got a bit agitated.

If the coroner says the death was caused by the knee, the cop is guilty of murder.

The autopsy will tell the tale.

It will tell the tale of "fired, civil suites, and possibly manslaughter"..............

or,

"murder"

The cop is 100% fugged.

I remember one instructor tell class, (paraphrased), "if a man dies while in your custody, you better look busy saving his life"

All of the above is yet to be seen and determined. Good lawyers can defray much and they’ll have to for sure. The video is pretty damning.

We will have to agree to disagree. The man in custody ended up in an obvious health crisis - IT DOESN'T MATTER THE REASON!!! The arresting officers made NO MOVE to help him. There is nothing to prove there. The dead man was on the ground and there was ZERO effort to assess his condition, help him, etc.

If the coroner comes back and says the guy died because he was diabetic and went hypoglycemic, and it has *nothing* to do with the restraint, he cops are still done. They didn't help the man in obvious distress (passed out/dead/whatever)

Duck, that sounds all good, but doesn’t show the truth. Take a shooting situations. Cops dump an armed bad guy...The ventilated asswad is cuffed even though he’s been shot.

Cops call for EMS but they’re not applying pressure to the chest wound or doing CPR. They are standing around with a shot up and cuffed bad guy on the ground, waiting on Medical to roll up to work on him....Or, coroner if he’s DRT.

How’s that differ from what you are saying these cops should have done?

😎

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bodycams? Or were they turned off? Missing?

I know what I think I saw, let the investigation play out,
and learn more.

Not, that the end result will match the info from the investigation.

I do know that in the last several years we have seen this reaction
from a number of situations. Some in which the cops performed
exactly as they should.

In too many though, they were wrong.

And, other than public opinion, suffered nothing as the result
of someone dying needlessly.

Some, would have easily been charged and imprisoned if
they weren't Blue. Others, probably didn't deserve charges,
But clearly showed they were in the wrong profession.

I don't understand this Blue Line thing.

How can someone proud of their profession, dedicated to
upholding the law, not be incensed when they find a traitor
to the cause.

Why is it them against us?
I'm not against them. I wish they would do a better job
policing themselves. I want to have that childish, traditional
respect toward cops.

Instead. I have had that conservation with my kids.

The one a former president alluded to.

Except, my kids aren't ghetto black boys.
They are are articulate white females.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
To serve and protect....my azz. I'd probably die also if someone had their knee on my neck and 3 of his buddies had their knees on the rest of my body working me over. That was one bad azz black dude, it took 4 cops to hold him after he was already in handcuffs. FN cops.

Life is good live it while you can.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Agreed...

Our local LE is currently dealing with an influx from Chicago. Better benefits for the worthless here, or something.

They have my respect, having to deal with that. Dealing with no respect for any law or societal order.

Originally Posted by lvmiker
here's a fact for consideration. Few cops, many, many more scumbags in this country. Most cops would rather put the hurt on scumbags than answer schidt calls to deal w/ lowlifes that do not present a threat to good people. Cops, good or bad do not get to choose their clientale and deal w/ what they get. Not being an azzhole is a life plan that allows most to not suffer at the hands of the popo.

Few have a clue about life outside of their bubble. Gus needs a drool bucket.

mike r

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
if true, this can't help (again - no idea if this is true)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RickyD
The cops boss didn't think they were doing their jobs properly. He fired them and the FBI and State of Minnesota are investigating them. There was no violence, no weapons found, just a suspicion that a $20.00 bill might have been counterfeit. You think that's enough to die for?

Oh Jesus Fugk Me Christ.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Duck,

Weren’t you the one trying to get a member’s address so you could drive your pimped out motorhome to their house and fight them? Keep talking s.hit you dumb c.ock sucker

It's clear you are channeling your inner deflave and just resorting to trolling. I literally have asked you a half dozen questions about your position on the death but you won't engage. Because, you have no platform to stand on. Just stupid insults and lame ass comments.

My last post of the night. Enjoy!

8th Amendment?

LMAO

You know as much about arresting people as you do The Corona virus.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You’re being race hustled.....

Doesn’t look like the officer to me.

Is the damage already done, if proven false?

Any damage last night?

Originally Posted by KFWA

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Then why are you posting it?

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by ribka
I bet all 4 cops get their job back.

Love to see the final medical report on real cause of death. Most of you guys would have voted not guilty on the OJ verdict

Cause of death...Choked on a counterfeit $20

😎

Yeah sucks, getting killed over a might be counterfeit $20 bill, I once got a counterfeit bill from the bank, would of sucked getting killed over it or even getting cuffed thrown on the ground and have a knee jammed in my neck

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

Then why are you posting it?

I should want to help this guy? or you Deflave are telling me I should fact check before I post something.

Last edited by KFWA; 05/27/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The optics are horrible. These cops are toast.

Page 15 of 44 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

679 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 160user, 16gage, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 3,070 guests, and 1,345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,847
Posts18,478,378
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.