Hop To
Page 20 of 44 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 43 44
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Any consideration of abuse heaped upon cops in your repertoire?

After they’ve given a lawful command to the perp ?

Sure. From a cop family. None of them killed anyone though they could have done so justifiably. The fancy term is deescalate the situation. In the family it's try to help the poor f*cked up bastard.

Who says they didn’t try to de escalate the situation with that ‘poor f’ked up bastard ‘ ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Yup, and BAN narcan, od'ers/dopers want/need to die, leave them be!

How many kids do you have gunner?

I made a deposit at a TX clinic around 1986, a bud and his wife have four boys of mine, never started a family of my own as I didn't know if id live long enough to raise em, putting that burden off on the tax payer is a liberals way of thinking.

Speaking of liberal, real conservatives don't do dope, and don't go around breaking the law, that causes popo to show up. stupid, liberal people do dope and engage criminal behavior, and they're the problem, we have to start at the start, don't be stupid in the first place!

Long way around the barn to say none.

The point I'm making is a lot of things are easy to say and preach until it's not. Raising kiddos tends to open your eyes to the fact that some things aren't that easy.

Not being stupid enough to bow to peer pressure is rule number one, ever stood in a train line waiting on your shot with the whore? not me, that's something liberals do, shlt like that, it's real easy if someone will only use their fu-king heads and not be stupid.

You never let pass a drop of alcohol or a test of tobacco until you were of legal age I assume. I applaud that.

Not everyone is born a man of steel. No I've never done pervert shidt or put a needle in my arm. But I'm not sanctimonious enough to say a kid that got drunk at a party and took something he shouldn't have should be let to die in the corner.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Who says they didn’t try to de escalate the situation with that ‘poor f’ked up bastard ‘ ?

I don't know. You're the one saying cops should use violence to gain compliance with their orders. Gotta set an example you know.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Security footage shows events leading up to handcuffing of black man in Minneapolis

https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...ADAR0cyVlgP_ssB5UtB4thCkWcX80PkM28MecEOI

I’m no expert, but that fella looked like he was having problems when they pulled him outta the car.

Regardless, those guys blew it.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm not sanctimonious enough to say a kid that got drunk at a party and took something he shouldn't have should be left to die in the corner.
Agreed. But some folks ‘are’ that sanctimonious. Especially if it’s someone else’s kid/kids. They would likely feel different...very different...if it were their own.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by MILES58
What we know in my opinion:
1. The officers had the man subdued and at some point the man went unconscious and unresponsive.
2. The officers should have observed that a man in their custody went unconscious and they should have gotten him medical attention.

What we don't know for sure:
1. What the.actual cause of death is and whether any medical assistance would have stopped it.
2. What was in the minds and hearts of the officers at the time of the incident.

We have to wait for the autopsy and/or investigation for more information. To say someone is guilty of murder you have to prove intentional and deliberate killing of another with malice aforethought. To me it LOOKS more like negligence. They should have noticed the man in their custody went unconscious and had a medic check on him.

Can you see the racism implicit in your summary? Were that 4 blacks subduing a white in that circumstance is there any question that the uniform prevented all four from being immediately arrested? There was nothing negligent about the cop with his knee on the guys's neck. It was intentional and carried to an extent well beyond simply subduing a man who at no point thus far in any of the videos yet released shows any resistance. Quite obviously, the man had a reason to be in imminent fear of death and should have been expected to resist as much as he was capable of. If he in fact showed no more resistance than thus far has been shown, then a cursory examination of any of the four's body cams should be enough to arrest them all on murder charges. Would you favor waiting for the autopsy before arresting anyone were the colors reversed?

WTF are you talking about??? I said absolutely nothing about race.

Do you comprehend the word implicit or can't you read?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
1. The officers had the man subdued and at some point the man went unconscious and unresponsive.
2. The officers should have observed that a man in their custody went unconscious and they should have gotten him medical attention.

1. What the.actual cause of death is and whether any medical assistance would have stopped it.
2. What was in the minds and hearts of the officers at the time of the incident.

We have to wait for the autopsy and/or investigation for more information. To say someone is guilty of murder you have to prove intentional and deliberate killing of another with malice aforethought. To me it LOOKS more like negligence. They should have noticed the man in their custody went unconscious and had a medic check on him.

Can you see the racism implicit in your summary? Were that 4 blacks subduing a white in that circumstance is there any question that the uniform prevented all four from being immediately arrested? There was nothing negligent about the cop with his knee on the guys's neck. It was intentional and carried to an extent well beyond simply subduing a man who at no point thus far in any of the videos yet released shows any resistance. Quite obviously, the man had a reason to be in imminent fear of death and should have been expected to resist as much as he was capable of. If he in fact showed no more resistance than thus far has been shown, then a cursory examination of any of the four's body cams should be enough to arrest them all on murder charges. Would you favor waiting for the autopsy before arresting anyone were the colors reversed?

How and where in Outlaw's post is racism implied? Please elaborate because as near as I can tell there isn't a word implying anything about race.

Tarquin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

How about passing judgement on what I actually say as opposed to what you think I meant?

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
...I've never done pervert shidt...

Define “perverted shidt”.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Remember Eric Garner? He died while resisting arrest and the police didn’t do anything wrong. Eric’s body just gave out because of the stress of struggling with the cops. It’s more than likely that the same thing happened to this guy.

When someone is being restrained by the police and complains that they can’t breath, they obviously can breath or they wouldn’t be able to talk. I expect that the dead guy died from a heart attack or a stroke that he suffered from resisting arrest.

Furthermore, the dead guy must have attacked the cops while he was in hand cuffs, maybe kicking or elbowing them, and that’s why they took him to the ground.

It’s election season and progressive fascists (Dems) need to foment hate among blacks in order to motivate them to vote. They are following their role model, Obama. He used lies about the Trayvon/Zimmerman shooting to motivate blacks to vote. This is why the Mayor fired the arresting officers without waiting for the investigation and autopsy to finish. I expect the the arresting officers will be cleared in the end and the will receive $$ from the city.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by kingston
...I've never done pervert shidt...

Define “perverted shidt”.

Anything besides after sundown, in the dark, under the covers no longer than 3 min. And no eye contact. laugh

MAGA
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Yes, Travis, the cop was wrong. Keeping his knee on the guys neck for five minutes, when there was help to get the guy vertical standing right there to help with the apprehension is definitely wrong.
The cop may have not liked what the guy did but it is not up to him to kill the guy for what pissed the cop off. Not being able to stomach what the guy did is just something you live with. It just comes with the badge.
Let the judicial system, such as it is, take it from there.,

W. Bill

I don't think you were listening to the dialogue throughout the video.

As far as the knee to neck, I've had it done to me 100s of times by people a little bigger than that cop. It doesn't asphyxiate you and it has never collapsed my carotid arteries.
no expert but wouldn't that cut off blood flow to the brain and could end being fatal if done too long.

Isn't that the very reason the old "sleeper hold" has been illegal forever.

I must have missed the sleeper hold...

When I was a kid, we used to hear about it being used to subdue perps during arrests. And we used to hear of an occasional death.

Sleeper hold:
The sleeper choke hold, also known as the sleeper, sleeper hold, or rear-naked choke, is a submission move that is commonly used in martial arts as a submission technique. ... It is an incredibly dangerous move that should only be used in extreme situations or under the watch of a martial arts referee or expert.Jan 24, 2020

Can a sleeper hold kill you?
This in itself is not lethal, but the construction of both carotid arteries decreases the oxygenated blood available to the brain. It's completely harmless if the choke is released early, but it can kill if the choke is held tight for 30 seconds or more.

Can a choke hold cause death?
Shime-waza or the "choke hold", when properly applied, should not cause death; therefore, its primary purpose should be to subdue violent suspects. When properly applied, the choke hold causes unconsciousness in 10 to 20 s.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by woodmaster81
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by woodmaster81
...it is entirely possible to live and be asymptomatic with even with one carotid fully blocked.
Not acutely. If a complete occlusion occurs over time, collateral circulation can develop. But if a complete occlusion occurs acutely, the results are gonna be bad...it’s gonna cause a stroke and may cause death.

It also takes both carotids to be impacted, at least that was what I was taught and seen. In the video only the one might have been affected and even that is questionable. I still maintain one of the two factors I previously mentioned is going to be more likely.

Actually, by the time you get into the neck there are four carotids.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I saw that they had him in handcuffs and were walking him to the patrol car. I didn’t she it, but it’s more than likely that the dead guy attacked one of the cops with an elbow or kick and that’s why they brought the dead guy to the ground and pinned him in place. All those didntdonutins are looking for a big paycheck or want to use this to motivate blacks to vote.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cops need Ketamine instead of pistols. And knees apparently.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Has Colon Kaepernick weighed in on this? I won't know what to think about it until he tells me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Or Ja Rule. Could somebody please find Ja Rule, get ahold of this mutherphuuker so I can make sense of all this...?! Where is Ja...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I made a deposit at a TX clinic around 1986, a bud and his wife have four boys of mine, never started a family of my own as I didn't know if id live long enough to raise em, putting that burden off on the tax payer is a liberals way of thinking.

Speaking of liberal, real conservatives don't do dope, and don't go around breaking the law, that causes popo to show up. stupid, liberal people do dope and engage criminal behavior, and they're the problem, we have to start at the start, don't be stupid in the first place!

This just might win the "Most Douche Like Response of the Year Award."

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Not being stupid enough to bow to peer pressure is rule number one, ever stood in a train line waiting on your shot with the whore? not me, that's something liberals do, shlt like that, it's real easy if someone will only use their fu-king heads and not be stupid.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Why isn't that second degree murder?

How did he die?

COVID-19

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 20 of 44 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 63 invisible), 2,122 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,033
Posts18,481,900
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.