Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Does anyone have the contact info for the producers of My 600 Pound Life or will they just find me when this is over? Thank you

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
I do not have a peanut allergy.
I played outside and went to public school,
like a boss
laffin’

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Local supermarket chain has store brand reduced fat peanut butter, which is what I always get. 16 oz. jar says 160 calories per 2 Tbsp. serving. Don't know how much the regular stuff has per 2 Tbsp.'s....... Tastes like regular P.B. to me. It's also creamy so it keeps the wife happy. She never buys the stuff but once in a blue moon she'll have some of mine. It's also my go to source of bait for mouse traps. Rodents are powerless to the irresistible lure of peanut butter.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Originally Posted by gunner500
And those are good calories, Wifes makes it homemade, plenty of peanut chunks in it, I eat it everyday!

Goes damn good with that wine too....I'd bet!! wink

Peanut butter on an apple with an ice cold quart of homemade muscadine wine may be a good remedy for a 100 degree day. smile

Trump Won!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Peanut butter and sliced banana sandwich
Whole wheat
Big ole glass of milk.

The Elvis.
LOL!!!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My breakfast this morning: English muffin with peanut butter and orange preserves, glass of OJ, hot coffee. Yum.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I need to start eating breakfast

And lunch too

This sounds pretty good

I have a jar of honeybell orange marmalade....for 3 years, it’s just been staring at me in the door of the fridge.

Originally Posted by jnyork
My breakfast this morning: English muffin with peanut butter and orange preserves, glass of OJ, hot coffee. Yum.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by renegade50
Whole wheat
Big ole glass of milk.

The Elvis.
LOL!!!

My breakfast daily for years! Didn't Elvis fry his, or something crazy like that? Coulda swore I heard he ate fried banana sandwiches.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Originally Posted by renegade50
Whole wheat
Big ole glass of milk.

The Elvis.
LOL!!!

My breakfast daily for years! Didn't Elvis fry his, or something crazy like that? Coulda swore I heard he ate fried banana sandwiches.

Elvis liked his deep fried. Slathered in butter. 😬

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
We won't buy any pb with sugar in it. Why should it need sugar anyway? The only brand of unsugared pb we can find here is Adams. Either that or we go to a bulk foods section and grind our own.

Safeway was out of Adams the last time we ran out, so we got their Organics house brand. Just peanuts and salt. I slightly prefer the taste of Adams, but the Organics has an advantage that it spreads better when refrigerated. I don't know how they do that when it's just peanuts and salt. Maybe it's the kind of peanuts or how they are ground up, but there's a definite difference.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Anyhooo.... the scheduled walk in the woods was rained out for the second time in a week last night.

I arrived first and 60mph winds w quarter-sized hail were imminent, storms blew up all at once, all over half of town.

I was impressed that when I called her she was already on her way despite what was on the radar, a lot of women woulda just stayed home. I told her to turn around quick, she barely made it home ahead of the weather, me too.

I do believe that this walk might be of more significance to me, a lonely 63yo divorced guy, than it is to her, a pretty, single 27yo woman smile

I ain't gonna push, if it doesn't happen next week I ain't gonna worry about it.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (907brass, 44automag, 10gaugemag, Aero, 308xray, 11 invisible), 1,474 guests, and 830 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,723
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.