Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Place is turning into a schitt storm....
Vast majority of protestors seem to look like millennials.
Wonder how many have jobs.

COD no matter what it is.
Is gonna ignite this schitt even more.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

The bigger problem is that if that murderous cop is not arrested and AT LEAST tried in court a lot of this country will burn. The tribe in the hood is not going to believe any amount of investigations, forensic reports, or other. The video of a white cop with knee in the neck of a face down, cuffed behind the back black man for 5-minutes while the black man died is all they will see or hear.

See what I mean?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by renegade50

If anybody wants to see why, the 3rd episode of "Grant" is just starting.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Tarquin
If someone was going to riot, the "knee in the neck" murder of man face down and cuffed behind his back is darn sure a good enough reason.

Firing him was BS. He should have been arrested and held without bond.

Problem is (as was pointed out to me by DeFlave) they need to know cause of death before they can call it murder. The guy was having a medical crisis when they got there. Also, we need to know the law of Minnesota on causation. Anyone?

The bigger problem is that if that murderous cop is not arrested and AT LEAST tried in court a lot of this country will burn. The tribe in the hood is not going to believe any amount of investigations, forensic reports, or other. The video of a white cop with knee in the neck of a face down, cuffed behind the back black man for 5-minutes while the black man died is all they will see or hear.

Do you honestly believe that were the cop arrested and charged with murder one that it would prevent even one minute of burning and looting ?

Do you fuggin believe that ?
Speak up.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
"You loot- - - - -We Shoot"! Demonstrate all they want, but if a few of those people with big screen TV's got dropped in their tracks, I'll bet the looting would stop pretty quickly. There's bound to be a rooftop or three with a good view of that Target store they're trashing. Fish in a barrel!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
"You loot- - - - -We Shoot"! Demonstrate all they want, but if a few of those people with big screen TV's got dropped in their tracks, I'll bet the looting would stop pretty quickly. There's bound to be a rooftop or three with a good view of that Target store they're trashing. Fish in a barrel!

Iirc, most insurance doesn’t cover damages for riots or insurrections.

Folks in Ferguson, Missouri are still out of pocket.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

This coming from the same guy that proposed the cop making the arrest should have been shot on site.

Lmao.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
No early release from the graveyard for a crook- - - -not even the ones wearing badges.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
POS Rapper “Ice Cube” trying to help start it.

Sounds like he’s suggesting going after Cops.

Maybe he’ll go first. 😜

Ice Cube reacts to death of George Floyd: ‘How long ... before we strike back?'

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/ice-cube-reacts-death-george-floyd

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Cops in most all large liberal cities will simply begin to just stand down then show up and write the report.

Just like in Baltimore .

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
You need two opposing sides to have a powder keg.

Ain’t gonna happen in Minneapolis.

This ^^^^^^^

Overall, the blacks have it made with lots of .guv money & bennies; maybe some minor lcalized rumblings, but nothing really big-time.

The spark, if it ever comes, will be the massive voter fraud, if vote-by-mail for federal elections is ever allowed to happen.

It's the ultimate goal right now of the Demons as that's really the only chance they can hold the HoR, win the Senate & the WH.

Were all that to happen, I would expect an eruption, nothing really much before that.

MM

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Yep........

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When you get right down to it, America is two countries.

Minnesota is part of the other country.

Well, they are part somolian and norwegian.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J

TRUTH

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Looks like the evidence on tape weighs heavy against the officer for sure. Maybe more to it, maybe not. The guy still deserves due process... just like the criminals who do just as bad or worse!

How is looting or mass destruction of public property justified? It's not. Only in the eyes of those who have zero respect for the law in general and those given the authority enforce the law on the streets. Bad eggs in all groups; let the system run it's course. It is too early for this kind of response. These people want anarchy to carry out their agenda, we are presently seeing it live! Sadly, America is ready for a purge whether we want to be a part of it or not. We will go down one path or the other and it is not a question of if, but when?

If Trump is re-elected, the same result is likely and probably violent. If he is not and we elect elect an ultra liberal wacko, we will continue to follow the other path, likely quietly for awhile, but violence will still come and likely brought about by the same people when their Camelot never comes.

Minnesota, talk about Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde... sad.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
If Prince/Purple badness was alive.
He would be the voice of reason.
Pancakes for everyone.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by lundtroller
Looks like the evidence on tape weighs heavy against the officer for sure. Maybe more to it, maybe not. The guy still deserves due process... just like the criminals who do just as bad or worse!

How is looting or mass destruction of public property justified? It's not. Only in the eyes of those who have zero respect for the law in general and those given the authority enforce the law on the streets. Bad eggs in all groups; let the system run it's course. It is too early for this kind of response. These people want anarchy to carry out their agenda, we are presently seeing it live! Sadly, America is ready for a purge whether we want to be a part of it or not. We will go down one path or the other and it is not a question of if, but when?

If Trump is re-elected, the same result is likely and probably violent. If he is not and we elect elect an ultra liberal wacko, we will continue to follow the other path, likely quietly for awhile, but violence will still come and likely brought about by the same people when their Camelot never comes.

Minnesota, talk about Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde... sad.

Those at the bottom of the deck are always looking for an opportunity to reshuffle it, hoping they will land further up.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Groids don’t need an excuse to loot & riot. Free boos, TV’s and Air Jordan’s will get them started. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Cell phone video posted on Twitter showed Joe Biden looting at Target in the Little Girls Underwear department...."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
"Cell phone video posted on Twitter showed Joe Biden looting at Target in the Little Girls Underwear department...."

So that's why I got a cell phone Amber Alert.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 05/27/20.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 2,464 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,397
Posts18,488,893
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.