Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I can't answer for other people.

Good luck with your search.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Most people don't have to deal with blacks if they don't want to.

Cops don't have that option. Dealing with blacks is their job most of the time.

It's understandable that they get an attitude about it after a while.

Nobody is forced to be a cop in Minneapolis. If a person doesn't want to be professional law enforcement in Minneapolis, they are free to find employment in Homestead, Fl.

They are not drafted......

If you are a cop, the public has every right to expect your professional behavior, which includes stopping mis-behavior by civilians as well as other public servants.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Dutch

Nobody is forced to be a cop in Minneapolis. If a person doesn't want to be professional law enforcement in Minneapolis, they are free to find employment in Homestead, Fl.

If you are a cop, the public has every right to expect your professional behavior, which includes stopping mis-behavior by civilians as well as other public servants.

Pocatello, Idaho.

84% White, 0.8% black.

So tell me. What made you decide to be a white separatist?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Pocatello, Idaho.

84% White, 0.8% black.

It's a free country, I can live where I choose to live. Do the work I choose. I moved 6,000 miles to live where I wanted to live, and it's not some urban shat hole.or some holler stuck in the 60's.... Free choice. Don't like it? GTFO.

Basic sociology: any time minorities get substantially above 10%, there's gonna be trouble. Doesn't really matter who the minority is, for that matter. It's just the human condition.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Have you and your wife ever lived in a ghetto? Do you have iron bars over your windows on your house? Has your wife ever been raped in Pocatello your home or coming home from work? HoW many times have you been a victim of a home invasion in Pocatello? Do you have have any friends who were killed in armed robberies in Pocatello? Are you afraid to walk in Pocatello at night for a real fear of you and your wife of being killed? How many drive by shootings in Pocatello this year? How many kilos of crack cocaine of heroin have been seized in Pocatello this year? Do you have a large Mexican cartel presence in Pocatello? How many times has your car been broken into and/or and stolen in Pocatello this year? How many people were killed in drug related crimes in Pocatello this year? What is the arrest rate for high school students in Pocatello? How many hundreds of youths in Pocatello are involved in violent street gangs? WHAT ARE YOUR DEMOGRAPHICS IN POCATELLO?

You have incredible insight into urban life and crime in America

LMAO

Last edited by ribka; 05/28/20.
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Pocatello, Idaho.

84% White, 0.8% black.

It's a free country, I can live where I choose to live. Do the work I choose. I moved 6,000 miles to live where I wanted to live, and it's not some urban shat hole.

That's the usual reason somebody chooses to be a white separatist. But very few of them are as dedicated to the cause to move 6000 fuggin' miles!

You're hardcore.

I hope you don't get Randy Weavered.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I live and work in an 80% Tejano neighborhood, left my windows open again today, was gone 9am to 9pm. Left a car unlocked in the driveway too.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka

Have you and your wife ever lived in a ghetto? Do you have iron bars over your windows on your house? Has your wife ever been raped in Pocatello your home or coming home from work? HoW many times have you been a victim of a home invasion in Pocatello? Do you have have any friends who were killed in armed robberies in Pocatello? Are you afraid to walk in Pocatello at night for a real fear of you and your wife of being killed? How many drive by shootings in Pocatello this year? How many pounds of crack cocaine of heroin have been seized in Pocatello this year? Hoe may times has your car been broken into and/or and stolen in Pocatello this year? How many people were killed in drug related crimes in Pocatello this year? What is the arrest rate for high school students in Pocatello? How many hundreds of youths in Pocatello are involved in violent street gangs? WHAT ARE YOUR DEMOGRAPHICS IN POCATELLO?

LMAO

Never, and I didn't choose to be a cop there, either. WTF is your problem? Skeered to move too far away from mommy? Still need daddy to hold your hand when you cross the street?

JFC, if you don't like where you live, MOVE. Or not, but quit freaking whining, it's embarrassing.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I live and work in an 80% Tejano neighborhood, left my windows open again today, was gone 9am to 9pm. Left a car unlocked in the driveway too.

Have you ever lived and worked in Philly, Baltimore, Detroit, E St Louis?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I grew up next to my local Police Sgt. They had like 20 officers 2 Sgt's and the Chief. Oh and 1 detective. He was a cop in Kansas City for 15 years. I wanted to be a cop and talked to him about it more than once. He told me the level of every day violence, blood, and general mayem in KC after 15 years was all he could take. He told me he just sent resumes to smallish town PD's all over the country and the one we lived in responded to him. He did 20 more years with the small town PD.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Funny you never lived or experienced anything in your life and live in a small white separatist village now you're an expert in urban crime and policing

LMAO

Have you and your wife ever lived in a ghetto? Do you have iron bars over your windows on your house? Has your wife ever been raped in Pocatello your home or coming home from work? HoW many times have you been a victim of a home invasion in Pocatello? Do you have have any friends who were killed in armed robberies in Pocatello? Are you afraid to walk in Pocatello at night for a real fear of you and your wife of being killed? How many drive by shootings in Pocatello this year? How many pounds of crack cocaine of heroin have been seized in Pocatello this year? Hoe may times has your car been broken into and/or and stolen in Pocatello this year? How many people were killed in drug related crimes in Pocatello this year? What is the arrest rate for high school students in Pocatello? How many hundreds of youths in Pocatello are involved in violent street gangs? WHAT ARE YOUR DEMOGRAPHICS IN POCATELLO?

LMAO

Never, and I didn't choose to be a cop there, either. WTF is your problem? Skeered to move too far away from mommy? Still need daddy to hold your hand when you cross the street?

JFC, if you don't like where you live, MOVE. Or not, but quit freaking whining, it's embarrassing.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Who gives a fuqk? Liberal sheithole cities, get liberal sheithole results. I hope they demolish the place. Create it, fertilize it, encourage it, Deal With It.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by k20350

I grew up next to my local Police Sgt. They had like 20 officers 2 Sgt's and the Chief. Oh and 1 detective. He was a cop in Kansas City for 15 years. I wanted to be a cop and talked to him about it more than once. He told me the level of every day violence, blood, and general mayem in KC after 15 years was all he could take. He told me he just sent resumes to smallish town PD's all over the country and the one we lived in responded to him. He did 20 more years with the small town PD.

Don't bother he's a clueless clown

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funny you never lived or experienced anything in your life and live in a small white separatist village now you're an expert in urban crime and policing

LMAO

Oh, you know how to embarrass yourself, like a boss! Don't worry, mommy will make it all better.....

Sic Semper Tyrannis
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The best thing going for Minnesota is there's plenty of burgs around the major metro area that were transplanted via the taxpayer from primarily Chicago, thanks to the last administration.

I'm sure the cops just don't appreciate the "culture" and don't know how to properly react.

The Lutherans will sort it out....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sociopaths- best answer. They stood by while the guy died.

LOL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
"I'll say it again. Why were the other 3 officers so indifferent to Mr. Floyds plight ?? In your explanation there is only one word you CANNOT use. You cannot use the word racist."

They were not indifferent, they were accomplices.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Facebook updates.

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Read the Stanley Milgram experiment, all you need to know about human psychology in these matters is right there.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Sociopaths- best answer. They stood by while the guy died.

Your ignorance is astounding.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

409 members (1_deuce, 1badf350, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 204guy, 50 invisible), 2,611 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,011
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.