Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by Blackheart
Huh, my give a f.uck meter must be broke.

<tap, tap, tap> Hunh......Mine too.

Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
Maybe they should have put the murderer in jail.

Most folks aren't bright enough to understand that they need to build their case first and that takes time. Once you make an arrest, the clock starts ticking on various legal issues.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
After watching the whole video again, what ever those A-Hole cops gets, especially the Tao, and the cop with his knee on the guys neck, will be just deserved. People will start shooting cops in the back of the head because of BS like this. It happened to the police in the past, and I'm sure because the justice system only works for a few in this country, police killings will happen again. Sad, sad, deal. Good cops will be targeted because of nonsense like this killing of the black guy, It's all on the cops now. Totally sickening.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant

Yup

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Police just arrested a CNN reporter in minnisota… he is Black..

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

do·mes·tic ter·ror·ism
noun
the committing of terrorist acts in the perpetrator's own country against their fellow citizens.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I'm so happy to see liberal cities get what they've been pushing for.

Unfortunately, there will be so much more white guilt there after this. So much more so I'm betting every Norwegian girl has a 1/2 breed baby in the next 2 years. Liberals are truly funny.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I guess cops need to watch this movie and get some training....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I guess cops need to watch this movie and get some training....

Terrific flick and strangely relevant.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Unless I miss my guess, if you're standing on the roof of your business, and some felons try to start it on fire, you're in reasonable fear of your life and entitled to shoot.

I would shoot a warning shot first, either bird shot in rhe air or a bullet at their feet with an AR.

But I don't think you're allowed to shoot them if all they're doing is stealing your stuff, though you should be.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Unless I miss my guess, if you're standing on the roof of your business, and some felons try to start it on fire, you're in reasonable fear of your life and entitled to shoot.

I would shoot a warning shot first, either bird shot in rhe air or a bullet at their feet with an AR.

But I don't think you're allowed to shoot them if all they're doing is stealing your stuff, though you should be.

If security companies and banks can use lethal force in defence of their goods then it is reasonable to believe that citizens can also do so.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The forefathers should have picked their own cotton!

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

^ yep

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
So you are up one the roof of your work place building and a bunch of lunatics down below are getting ready to set that building on fire.... how is that not justification to use real ammo.... maybe full auto ammo..... lots of it???

Why not set up a stand in the back of the store so you can snipe the little bastards snitching candy bars? Anything that offends me justifies lethal force. I was sick in bed yesterday when the guy across the street decided to mow with his ancient riding mower with a bad muffler before 8 AM. Should have sniped his ass. Easy shot, he has a bad knee.

Why dont you go talk to them, I'm sure they'll listen to a voice of reason.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O

Kentucky Revised Statues (KRS 503.080) allows for use of physical force, up to and including deadly physical force, to prevent:

> Theft
> Criminal mischief
> Taking of tangible, movable property
> Attempting to dispossess someone of their dwelling
> Committing or attempting to commit a burglary, robbery, or other felony involving the use of force
> Committing or attempting to commit arson of a dwelling or other building

A person does not have a duty to retreat if the person is in a place where he or she has a right to be.

KRS 503.080

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART
So you are up one the roof of your work place building and a bunch of lunatics down below are getting ready to set that building on fire.... how is that not justification to use real ammo.... maybe full auto ammo..... lots of it???

Why not set up a stand in the back of the store so you can snipe the little bastards snitching candy bars? Anything that offends me justifies lethal force. I was sick in bed yesterday when the guy across the street decided to mow with his ancient riding mower with a bad muffler before 8 AM. Should have sniped his ass. Easy shot, he has a bad knee.

So when a group of arseholes kick the front of your store in, ransack all you have worked for, and steal your families livelihood...you are just going to offer an olive branch.

Really.

Yes. First there are cops and/or National Guard to prevent it. Second they have these clever products called property and busies insurance. Nobody has to die, at least not by my hand. Killing is justified legally and morally only to save the life of an innocent, your self or another. Not to defend a thing.

Jesus, You're a simpleton Cuck if I ever saw one. What you say is Bullshit of the highest order.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JSTUART

So when a group of arseholes kick the front of your store in, ransack all you have worked for, and steal your families livelihood...you are just going to offer an olive branch.

Really.

Yes. First there are cops and/or National Guard to prevent it. Second they have these clever products called property and busies insurance. Nobody has to die, at least not by my hand. Killing is justified legally and morally only to save the life of an innocent, your self or another. Not to defend a thing.

Read the fine details of you businness or home policy. Most, if not all, exclude damage and loss from war, acts of war, and civil unrest.

What state do you live in? Thank God, in Texas I can defend my property with lethal force. After sundown it gets even easier.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Jesus, You're a simpleton Cuck if I ever saw one. What you say is Bullshit of the highest order.

Why, because I believe a human life is worth more than a bottle of booze or a pair of sneakers? Killing someone without due process, not justified by self defense, is the ultimate civil rights violation. This is so obvious in a nation built largely on Judeo-Christian principles that I'm flummoxed that it needs explanation.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Minneapolis moved out of Kentucky years ago.

Originally Posted by Orion2000

Kentucky Revised Statues (KRS 503.080) allows for use of physical force, up to and including deadly physical force, to prevent:

> Theft
> Criminal mischief
> Taking of tangible, movable property
> Attempting to dispossess someone of their dwelling
> Committing or attempting to commit a burglary, robbery, or other felony involving the use of force
> Committing or attempting to commit arson of a dwelling or other building

A person does not have a duty to retreat if the person is in a place where he or she has a right to be.

KRS 503.080

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

That's some funny chit right there.

BP...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Read the fine details of you businness or home policy. Most, if not all, exclude damage and loss from war, acts of war, and civil unrest.

What state do you live in? Thank God, in Texas I can defend my property with lethal force. After sundown it gets even easier.

Then read the case law which severely limits the applicability of that exclusion.

I think you'll find the law in Texas has changed to conform to Constitutional standards. Texas hasn't been an independent country for a long time now. Defens of (whatever) is an affirmative defense to a homicide and may be seperately limited by the courts.

In any event you may be charged with a civil rights violation. 18 USC 242

Texas or Kentucky or anywhere else in the U.S. though I don't read case law for every state - I'd be blinder than I am if I tried.

Last edited by nighthawk; 05/29/20.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

696 members (007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1eyedmule, 160user, 73 invisible), 3,206 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,105
Posts18,483,265
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.