Home
https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapo...ation-set-on-fire-after-rioters-break-in

I'm listening to the St.Paul police scanner and everything is on fire or being looted. Building just collapsed into the road from burning. Every 30 seconds a new looting or fire call seems to come in. Cops cant do anything but protect Fireman. Cops riding 4-6 deep in cars.

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13544
Dayum
“It’s ok. They are angry”
-The Mayor ☠️
Time to put away the rubber anal bead bullets and start getting serious...Maybe Minneapolis needs to call Chuck Norris to fix this situation, pronto.

😎
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
-The Mayor ☠️

Mayor sucks a cock like Justin Trudeau.

Jacob Frey is a worthless POS who helped light these fires, by talking outta his soft pussy mouth.

😎
Need to break out the 870's and the AR's
You reap what you sow. 1968 revisited. Seems to only happen in the liberal bastions. They are the ones who are willing to put up with it to assuage their white guilt.
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP

Yep. We need some rooftop Koreans.
Huh, my give a f.uck meter must be broke.
The opportunities in Minneapolis are definitely going to be better with half the businesses destroyed and jobs gone.
So you are up one the roof of your work place building and a bunch of lunatics down below are getting ready to set that building on fire.... how is that not justification to use real ammo.... maybe full auto ammo..... lots of it???
Must be different when it's not four against one.

Such badass brave mutha Frs

Laffin..............
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
So you are up one the roof of your work place building and a bunch of lunatics down below are getting ready to set that building on fire.... how is that not justification to use real ammo.... maybe full auto ammo..... lots of it???

Rules of engagement are determined by the "leadership".
Damn scandavians at it again.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

Rules of engagement are determined by the "leadership".

Call me grouchy, but if I'd just almost been burned alive I could picture using the helicopter to go snatch that leadership up and drop them back off on the burning buildings roof top....

That's the kind of thinking that started this whole mess. Just hammer "them" into compliance.
Dagnammit I'm missing all the fun,

Why not set up a stand in the back of the store so you can snipe the little bastards snitching candy bars? Anything that offends me justifies lethal force. I was sick in bed yesterday when the guy across the street decided to mow with his ancient riding mower with a bad muffler before 8 AM. Should have sniped his ass. Easy shot, he has a bad knee.
Originally Posted by nighthawk

Why not set up a stand in the back of the store so you can snipe the little bastards snitching candy bars? Anything that offends me justifies lethal force. I was sick in bed yesterday when the guy across the street decided to mow with his ancient riding mower with a bad muffler before 8 AM. Should have sniped his ass. Easy shot, he has a bad knee.

So when a group of arseholes kick the front of your store in, ransack all you have worked for, and steal your families livelihood...you are just going to offer an olive branch.

Really.
Trump is not pleased with the "leadership" there either..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-blasts-minneapolis-mayor-vows-to-deploy-military-if-needed
https://www.fox9.com/news/rioters-s...rotests-reignite-over-george-floyd-death

Rioters set Minneapolis police precinct on fire as protests reignite over George Floyd death

MINNEAPOLIS (FOX 9) - Mayor Jacob Frey said he made the call to evacuate police officers from the 3rd Precinct before rioters set the building on fire Thursday night as protests continued to boil over in Minneapolis after the death of George Floyd.

Police said officers were able to safely evacuate as rioters breached the perimeter and started a fire that spread through the building. Shortly after, city officials warned protesters to move from the building after receiving reports that gas lines may have been cut.

We're hearing unconfirmed reports that gas lines to the Third Precinct have been cut and other explosive materials are in the building.

If you are near the building, for your safety, PLEASE RETREAT in the event the building explodes.

They urged people to move away from the building. In a tweet, Mayor Jacob Frey said the fire department is working to respond to the fires that have been set. However, he added, "We all need to work together to ensure the safety of our friends, family, and Minneapolis residents. And right now working together means clearing the area."

Frey said he made the decision to sacrifice the building and call off officers as rioters moved in. He told reporters early Friday morning that the decision came down to safety for both officers but members of the public.

"Brick and mortar is not as important as life," Frey said.

As for other city officials, in an appearance on CNN, Minneapolis Fire Chief John Fruetel appeared unaware that the 3rd Precinct was on fire or rioters had gained entry to it until anchor Don Lemon told him live on the air.

Minneapolis 3rd Precinct set on fire
The Minneapolis Police 3rd Precinct was set on fire by protesters Thursday night.

"That's very possible. I apologize for that," Fruetel said. He said he just came from another fire.

Fruetel said on CNN that the fire department would have to assess the scene before deciding to send in crews.

Firefighters have had "projectiles" thrown at them at other fires, Fruetel said. He said the windows of his chief's car have been blown out by rocks and other objects.

Speaking with FOX 9, Fruetel confirmed that some National Guard soldiers had moved into the city but only 35 were made available to the department as of about midnight. The Guard said 500 soldiers had been mobilized to the metro.

Earlier in the evening, flames could be seen shooting from the corner of the police station along Lake Street with a large crowd surrounded the building as protests once again turned violent on Thursday.

It all comes hours after a night of violence in Minneapolis sparked by the death of George Floyd in police custody.

Minneapolis is burning again. Here is video before I left ... many stores on fire.. it appears they will break into the 3rd precinct. Trying to set it on fire. No more police intervention. No sign of National Guard. I’ll put up more pics and vid

After protests throughout the day, looters seized on the chaos, breaking into businesses and making off with whatever they could get their hands on. Others set fires that burned an AutoZone location along with a construction project and also left damage to a number of other businesses.

Tensions reignite near Minneapolis’ 3rd Precinct
For the second night in a row, chaos has returned to the streets near Minneapolis' 3rd Precinct.

Thursday, it was much of the same. FOX 9 witnessed a group bust into a building and work to ignite a fire along Lake Street near the precinct.

Several cars were also set ablaze by rioters. Businesses that had boarded up their windows, after having glass smashed in the night before, were again targeted by looters who took down the boards once again. Our helicopter also spotted flames shooting from a pawn shop not far from the 3rd Precinct.

A pawn shop caught fire Thursday night amid the Floyd protests.

There was little in terms of police intervention but officers did return to the roof of the precinct building after moving off during mostly peaceful protests earlier in the day. Some officers also fired off flash bangs and tear gas in efforts to disperse the crowd.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

So when a group of arseholes kick the front of your store in, ransack all you have worked for, and steal your families livelihood...you are just going to offer an olive branch.

Really.

Yes. First there are cops and/or National Guard to prevent it. Second they have these clever products called property and busies insurance. Nobody has to die, at least not by my hand. Killing is justified legally and morally only to save the life of an innocent, your self or another. Not to defend a thing.

Yes. First there are cops and/or National Guard to prevent it. Second they have these clever products called property and busies insurance. Nobody has to die, at least not by my hand.

And that right there is why the bastards keep doing it.

Bet they leave the Korean shops alone.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Time to put away the rubber anal bead bullets and start getting serious...Maybe Minneapolis needs to call Chuck Norris to fix this situation, pronto.

😎

Paging Chuck Norris

Really.

Yes. First there are cops and/or National Guard to prevent it. Second they have these clever products called property and busies insurance. Nobody has to die, at least not by my hand.

And most of those policies do not cover losses from riot or civil unrest.
Originally Posted by Lennie

Really.

And most of those policies do not cover losses from riot or civil unrest.

Might also mention that the cops are nowhere to be seen.

And the Mafia protected shops too.

I added this after you read my post. "Killing is justified legally and morally only to save the life of an innocent, your self or another. Not to defend a thing."

If the criminal justice system works justice will be done. If not, as a voting citizen, it's my responsibility to do all I can to see that it does. We call it civilization.

I added this after you read my post. "Killing is justified legally and morally only to save the life of an innocent, your self or another. Not to defend a thing."

If the criminal justice system works justice will be done. If not, as a voting citizen, it's my responsibility to do all I can to see that it does. We call it civilization.

No...it used to be civilisation before the mobs worked out that nothing happens when they attack en masse.

Now it is up for grabs as to what it will be.

"criminal justice system"...there is no such thing, there is only legal maggots suckling at the taxpayers tit whilst pursuing "law".
If enough of the public got together and started whacking these rioters the police would get involved real fast, and the typical thug criminal that makes up these mobs would lose interest in being there in a hurry.
Originally Posted by Terry_M
If enough of the public got together and started whacking these rioters the police would get involved real fast, and the typical thug criminal that makes up these mobs would lose interest in being there in a hurry.

I would bet London to a brick the coppers would get involved...they would hunt down every single citizen that did the whacking. For there are two things coppers hate above all else...citizens stealing their thunder, and a citizenry that knows the coppers worth.

I would bet London to a brick the coppers would get involved...they would hunt down every single citizen that did the whacking. For there are two things coppers hate above all else...citizens stealing their thunder, and a citizenry that knows the coppers worth.

Sadly accurate

You are such a phaggot! When a group of thugs breaks into your house and proceeds to steal all your stuff and attempts to set in on fire while you are on the rooftop that you have fled to, please remember not to attempt to shoot said thugs, as its just "stuff".

How are you even able to walk around carrying that heavy burden of white guilt that you bear?
Originally Posted by Terry_M

That's the way it used to be here. Ranchers would lynch horse thieves, squatters and sheep hearders. I understand Australia had its 'Wild West" period too. Did slow up the miscreants and other suspected undeairables. But didn't meet the American idea of justice. Still doesn't.

And sure, you're entitled to your opinion. Talking in an echo chamber would be boring.
Maybe they should have put the murderer in jail.
Been watching too many old westerns I guess. In cities "justice" was administered by ethnic neighborhood gangs. The Irish controlled Boston, Ruthless people nobody crossed. And then there is (still if greatly diminished) the Mafia.
Originally Posted by marktheshark

You are such a phaggot! When a group of thugs breaks into your house and proceeds to steal all your stuff and attempts to set in on fire while you are on the rooftop that you have fled to, please remember not to attempt to shoot said thugs, as its just "stuff".

How are you even able to walk around carrying that heavy burden of white guilt that you bear?

nighthack is a flaming liberal POS , can't believe more members here don't see it !!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by ol_mike

nighthack is a flaming liberal POS , can't believe more members here don't see it !!!!!!!!!

The man had the courtesy to let me know that he had edited his post...a lot on here wouldn't have bothered.

I am good conversing with him.
At least they are doing it "right".

This is the first time in my memory they have actually went after
the party they are mad at.

They should leave fireman alone.
Stores, homes....
Going after the cops? Well, where did this start?

Urban Blacks in groups, and cops?
Which is more trustworthy?

But, we still don't have all the information about what happened.
When we get it, this will be repeated.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by marktheshark

He will get caught up in his own web soon enough. Just wait...

Originally Posted by Blackheart

<tap, tap, tap> Hunh......Mine too.

Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
Maybe they should have put the murderer in jail.

Most folks aren't bright enough to understand that they need to build their case first and that takes time. Once you make an arrest, the clock starts ticking on various legal issues.
After watching the whole video again, what ever those A-Hole cops gets, especially the Tao, and the cop with his knee on the guys neck, will be just deserved. People will start shooting cops in the back of the head because of BS like this. It happened to the police in the past, and I'm sure because the justice system only works for a few in this country, police killings will happen again. Sad, sad, deal. Good cops will be targeted because of nonsense like this killing of the black guy, It's all on the cops now. Totally sickening.

Yup
Police just arrested a CNN reporter in minnisota… he is Black..

do·mes·tic ter·ror·ism
noun
the committing of terrorist acts in the perpetrator's own country against their fellow citizens.
I'm so happy to see liberal cities get what they've been pushing for.

Unfortunately, there will be so much more white guilt there after this. So much more so I'm betting every Norwegian girl has a 1/2 breed baby in the next 2 years. Liberals are truly funny.
I guess cops need to watch this movie and get some training....

Originally Posted by jorgeI
I guess cops need to watch this movie and get some training....

Terrific flick and strangely relevant.
Unless I miss my guess, if you're standing on the roof of your business, and some felons try to start it on fire, you're in reasonable fear of your life and entitled to shoot.

I would shoot a warning shot first, either bird shot in rhe air or a bullet at their feet with an AR.

But I don't think you're allowed to shoot them if all they're doing is stealing your stuff, though you should be.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Unless I miss my guess, if you're standing on the roof of your business, and some felons try to start it on fire, you're in reasonable fear of your life and entitled to shoot.

I would shoot a warning shot first, either bird shot in rhe air or a bullet at their feet with an AR.

But I don't think you're allowed to shoot them if all they're doing is stealing your stuff, though you should be.

If security companies and banks can use lethal force in defence of their goods then it is reasonable to believe that citizens can also do so.
The forefathers should have picked their own cotton!

^ yep

Why dont you go talk to them, I'm sure they'll listen to a voice of reason.

Kentucky Revised Statues (KRS 503.080) allows for use of physical force, up to and including deadly physical force, to prevent:

> Theft
> Criminal mischief
> Taking of tangible, movable property
> Attempting to dispossess someone of their dwelling
> Committing or attempting to commit a burglary, robbery, or other felony involving the use of force
> Committing or attempting to commit arson of a dwelling or other building

A person does not have a duty to retreat if the person is in a place where he or she has a right to be.

KRS 503.080

Really.

Yes. First there are cops and/or National Guard to prevent it. Second they have these clever products called property and busies insurance. Nobody has to die, at least not by my hand. Killing is justified legally and morally only to save the life of an innocent, your self or another. Not to defend a thing.

Jesus, You're a simpleton Cuck if I ever saw one. What you say is Bullshit of the highest order.

Really.

Read the fine details of you businness or home policy. Most, if not all, exclude damage and loss from war, acts of war, and civil unrest.

What state do you live in? Thank God, in Texas I can defend my property with lethal force. After sundown it gets even easier.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Jesus, You're a simpleton Cuck if I ever saw one. What you say is Bullshit of the highest order.

Why, because I believe a human life is worth more than a bottle of booze or a pair of sneakers? Killing someone without due process, not justified by self defense, is the ultimate civil rights violation. This is so obvious in a nation built largely on Judeo-Christian principles that I'm flummoxed that it needs explanation.
Minneapolis moved out of Kentucky years ago.

Originally Posted by Orion2000

Kentucky Revised Statues (KRS 503.080) allows for use of physical force, up to and including deadly physical force, to prevent:

> Theft
> Criminal mischief
> Taking of tangible, movable property
> Attempting to dispossess someone of their dwelling
> Committing or attempting to commit a burglary, robbery, or other felony involving the use of force
> Committing or attempting to commit arson of a dwelling or other building

A person does not have a duty to retreat if the person is in a place where he or she has a right to be.

KRS 503.080

That's some funny chit right there.

BP...
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Read the fine details of you businness or home policy. Most, if not all, exclude damage and loss from war, acts of war, and civil unrest.

What state do you live in? Thank God, in Texas I can defend my property with lethal force. After sundown it gets even easier.

Then read the case law which severely limits the applicability of that exclusion.

I think you'll find the law in Texas has changed to conform to Constitutional standards. Texas hasn't been an independent country for a long time now. Defens of (whatever) is an affirmative defense to a homicide and may be seperately limited by the courts.

In any event you may be charged with a civil rights violation. 18 USC 242

Texas or Kentucky or anywhere else in the U.S. though I don't read case law for every state - I'd be blinder than I am if I tried.

Really.

One of the reasons we are where we are today.
Originally Posted by boilerpig1

BP...

Yeah. The point is where do you draw the line? What's the value of a human life? When can it be taken from you by force? When is some other remedy appropriate and better serve the public interest?

Why, because I believe a human life is worth more than a bottle of booze or a pair of sneakers?

Yes. That and the fact that you refuse to defend your property and home. You stated clear as day anyone can come break into your home and take anything they want and you would not use lethal force.

You sir are a Cuck and a Fool.
Nighthawk! You sir are a fool . These people are rioters. What they are doing has nothing to do with justice. The officers were fired and will be charged which is no different than if you did it. If you don’t think your life is only worth a pair of sneakers then stay home. Edk
The value of a life should weigh on the mind of the person doing the stealing.
For conversation: Destroying others property when PO'd is an American tradition....Back in the late 1700 some became a little upset with a tea tax and stormed a couple ships and destroyed others property....Wasn't any killing involved.....until later, when it sparked a revolution.........

https://nha.org/research/nantucket-...-tea-party-eleanor-beaver-and-dartmouth/
This whole thing was so predictable - and those in charge (Mayors, Governor et al) just kept their eyes closed and hoped it would not happen and just go away..

Lock down the people. Prevent 'em from working/earning a living.. Close their businesses and the result is bankruptcy. Open the big stores but keep small business chains. Demand people all stay home and inside.....for weeks and weeks on end. Then, in this case, this stupid-azzed cop kills this black guy in an area of Murderpolis that's already on pins and needles and the area explodes.. This unrest also dates back to the Stephon Marbury case a couple years back..

All fomented by the continuing diatribes by the MSM and others doing nothing but causing division and hatred nation wide.. People are genuinely pizzed off and much of it stems from government removing civil liberties by fiat.

Gov't is reaping its just deserts..
Originally Posted by mathman

This^^^^^ Plain & simple
Originally Posted by boilerpig1

BP...

Yeah. The point is where do you draw the line? What's the value of a human life? When can it be taken from you by force? When is some other remedy appropriate and better serve the public interest?

When you cross the line you deserve a bullet behind the ear. Your a fn idiot and your way of thinking is putting my family at risk fu.
3rd world problems
Problem is......who pays when gov’t jacks thing up?

Who do you think will pay the insurance companies for all these losses?

Originally Posted by Redneck

Originally Posted by Raeford

This^^^^^ Plain & simple

NoNo-No nightcuck the all knowing is right
Are the cops burning the mayor's office?

A ha! Someone is thinking.
Originally Posted by Calvin
3rd world problems

Third world cities.

Dem socialism, appeasement politics doesn’t work.

Obviously.

DF

This^^^^^ Plain & simple

A justification for killing kids for shoplifting a candy bar. That's MY G D candy bar and worth more to me than anybody's rug rat. And if the little bastards fail to respect that tough [bleep].
It's funny to see the responses on here.

Everybody wants a problem that can be solved with a riot baton, to be solved with an M4.

When your city's leadership openly states that the riots are justified, they're going to continue.

Elections, appointments, and promotions, have consequences.

Sit back, and take notes.

Wrong, the people are receiving the punishment...we made them the government....

Addition: And there are too many people to be governed in a civilized manner, and it will only get worse....

This^^^^^ Plain & simple

A justification for killing kids for shoplifting a candy bar. That's MY G D candy bar and worth more to me than anybody's rug rat. And if the little bastards fail to respect that tough [bleep].

Nighsquawk,

The reality is that you'd piss and cry no matter what level of force was used against a shoplifter.

You're a kghunt.

This^^^^^ Plain & simple

Hyperbole much?

Why, because I believe a human life is worth more than a bottle of booze or a pair of sneakers?

Yes. That and the fact that you refuse to defend your property and home. You stated clear as day anyone can come break into your home and take anything they want and you would not use lethal force.

Rally? Try breaking into my home some night (justification for in fear of death or severe bodily injury) and you'll say hello to my 12 ga. riot gun. Then you'll say goodby. If you mess with my truck in the driveway I'll let the cops do the heavy lifting. Hard to believe someone is so cavalier with human life. Does that include YOUR life or are you that self centered and selfish.
The Governor should call in the National Guard and declare Martial Law that would allow the Guardsmen to shoot looters.

If rioters ever come into my neighborhood, I'll have a coupe of ARs locked, loaded, and ready to discharge. If any of them brought gasoline cans with them, I'd shoot them first and then burn them alive with their own gasoline.

Minnesota is reaping the harvest that it sowed.

Rally? Try breaking into my home some night (justification for in fear of death or severe bodily injury) and you'll say hello to my 12 ga. riot gun. Then you'll say goodby. If you mess with my truck in the driveway I'll let the cops do the heavy lifting. Hard to believe someone is so cavalier with human life. Does that include YOUR life or are you that self centered and selfish.

It seems to me the cavalier attitude about life begins when one decides to go onto another person's property and steal. Why should one be less cavalier about it then the criminal?

So if your sitting on your front porch and 3 armed guys come into the yard, are you going to wait till they kick in your door before you do anything?
This whole thing was so predictable - and those in charge (Mayors, Governor et al) just kept their eyes closed and hoped it would not happen and just go away..

Lock down the people. Prevent 'em from working/earning a living.. Close their businesses and the result is bankruptcy. Open the big stores but keep small business chains. Demand people all stay home and inside.....for weeks and weeks on end. Then, in this case, this stupid-azzed cop kills this black guy in an area of Murderpolis that's already on pins and needles and the area explodes.. This unrest also dates back to the Stephon Marbury case a couple years back..

All fomented by the continuing diatribes by the MSM and others doing nothing but causing division and hatred nation wide.. People are genuinely pizzed off and much of it stems from government removing civil liberties by fiat.

Agreed. *Do you think the predictability of what would happen might have played into the "why" our liberal leaning elected leaders are so eager to try it (the Corona Lockdown)?

All goes back to "Orange Man Bad"

This^^^^^ Plain & simple

Hyperbole much?

I must have missed the clip of " kids shoplifting a candy bar", I'll review the footage again. Maybe they were partially hidden by the thugs hammering the cash registers or behind the flames.

Rally? Try breaking into my home some night (justification for in fear of death or severe bodily injury) and you'll say hello to my 12 ga. riot gun.

Oh here we go.

The billy bad ass that can't watch three cops sit on a guy being arrested is more than willing to blow somebody to hell.

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave

Rally? Try breaking into my home some night (justification for in fear of death or severe bodily injury) and you'll say hello to my 12 ga. riot gun.

Oh here we go.

The billy bad ass that can't watch three cops sit on a guy being arrested is more than willing to blow somebody to hell.

LOL

That's so ridiculous it's not even a relevent point. You were trying to make a point right? It's hard to tell through all the veiled code talk.

This^^^^^ Plain & simple

Hyperbole much?

Not really. The method is called reductio ad sbdurdum. Lay out a justification for taking a human life from moral principles or Truths. Like a mathematical proof. Check your work against Aquinas. That's not an indorsemen of Aquinas. Rather it's recognition of Aquinas as a roundly accepted authority on the matter and if your argument can't overcome Aquinas it is deficient.
Yet YOU stated "killing a kid for shoplifting a candybar"

This^^^^^ Plain & simple

Hyperbole much?

Not really. The method is called reductio ad sbdurdum. Lay out a justification for taking a human life from moral principles or Truths. Like a mathematical proof. Check your work against Aquinas. That's not an indorsemen of Aquinas. Rather it's recognition of Aquinas as a roundly accepted authority on the matter and if your argument can't overcome Aquinas it is deficient.

Thank you for the laugh this morning. Time for more coffee.

Not really. The method is called reductio ad sbdurdum.

Oh Jesus Christ.

Just admit you've never been in a fight in your life, much less arrested anybody.

Fugkin' soccer mom.
Originally Posted by Tip926
The forefathers should have picked their own cotton!

True
BLM only if its taken by a White. There was a football game on l long island a 10 year old girl got shot in the head by some African Americans having a gun fight . No one cared and the people in the crowd didnt see nuffin..........They destroy their own towns. self cleaning oven

Oh here we go.

LOL

I have a moral duty to preserve human life including my own. Does not apply to things.

You made better argument before your vacation. Some of your points were interesting, even thoughtful if only in counterpoint. Returning as the resident bomb thrower does not become you.

Why, because I believe a human life is worth more than a bottle of booze or a pair of sneakers? Killing someone without due process, not justified by self defense, is the ultimate civil rights violation. This is so obvious in a nation built largely on Judeo-Christian principles that I'm flummoxed that it needs explanation.

It's much more than that. They are destroying the livelihood and property of innocents, attacking old ladies, and attempting murder. If Wabi pisses me off, I can burn your house with your family inside and you'll bust out the fuggin hotdogs and hope they get out? Why don't you just cut these criminals a fuggin check and give them a reach around while you're at it?

I have a moral duty to preserve human life including my own. Does not apply to things.

You made better argument before your vacation. Some of your points were interesting, even thoughtful if even in counterpoint. Returning as the resident bomb thrower does not become you.

I'm happy to explain things to people that can listen.

Your posts on this subject are fugking stupid, and you sound like a kghunt.
Originally Posted by 280shooter

It's much more than that. They are destroying the livelihood and property of innocents, attacking old ladies, and attempting murder. If Wabi pisses me off, I can burn your house with your family inside and you'll bust out the fuggin hotdogs and hope they get out? Why don't you just cut these criminals a fuggin check and give them a reach around while you're at it?

He's just another soccer mom.

If you hit a rioter with a bean bag or a baton to the collarbone, he'd piss and moan just the same.

He would never shoot a guy for entering and stealing from his store, but he'd go Johnny 12 Gauge on the guy stealing from his house.

It's all bullschit. Just another Karen in the world.
Is that the best you got? Amateure.
Get a group of people fed up and looking for any excuse to burn, loot, and steal. Have a bad cop as the star of a video providing the spark...bad combination.
Is that the best you got? Amateure.

Ok, NightSquawk,

Why do you have to shoot somebody that's in your house?

In 2012, the Census Bureau estimated that 86.2% of South Dakotans were White, 8.9% were American Indian or Alaskan Native, 3.1% were Hispanic or Latino, 1.7% were Black or African American, 1.1% were Asian, and 0.1% were Pacific Islander or Native Hawaiian. 2.1% of South Dakotans belonged to more than one race.

Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

Then read the case law which severely limits the applicability of that exclusion.

I think you'll find the law in Texas has changed to conform to Constitutional standards. Texas hasn't been an independent country for a long time now. Defens of (whatever) is an affirmative defense to a homicide and may be seperately limited by the courts.

In any event you may be charged with a civil rights violation. 18 USC 242

Texas or Kentucky or anywhere else in the U.S. though I don't read case law for every state - I'd be blinder than I am if I tried.
Just to be sure that I'm getting this right, if a man with no affiliation to you is killed, you are good to go attempting to kill innocents, rob innocents, and destroy their property. The innocents should then be happy to let justice play out, but the rioters - again not affiliated with the dead guy - have no obligation to wait for justice to play out, because they want new shoes. Got it.

Let's see: Property can be replaced and life goes on. Has in every other riot of modern times.
Then you conflate property damage with human life. Two entirely different things, obviously.
Then you insinuate that I promote criminals by restraining myself to act within the law. Moral and penal.
Finally you leave rationality and resort to as hominem attack.

Got an A in Debate class I'm guessing.
[quote=ribka]In 2012, the Census Bureau estimated that 86.2% of South Dakotans were White, 8.9% were American Indian or Alaskan Native, 3.1% were Hispanic or Latino, 1.7% were Black or African American, 1.1% were Asian, and 0.1% were Pacific Islander or Native Hawaiian. 2.1% of South Dakotans belonged to more than one race./quote]

So what. And so you think I lived here all my life? Not even close.

Nightsquawk,

Why would you shoot somebody in your house?

They're only there for your TV and Weber grill.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
The Governor should call in the National Guard and declare Martial Law that would allow the Guardsmen to shoot looters.

If rioters ever come into my neighborhood, I'll have a coupe of ARs locked, loaded, and ready to discharge. If any of them brought gasoline cans with them, I'd shoot them first and then burn them alive with their own gasoline.

Minnesota is reaping the harvest that it sowed.

I don't live in a neighborhood but totally agree with your thoughts. When the zombies get within range all he'll will break loose.

Let's see: Property can be replaced and life goes on. Has in every other riot of modern times.
Then you conflate property damage with human life. Two entirely different things, obviously.
Then you insinuate that I promote criminals by restraining myself to act within the law. Moral and penal.

NightSquawk,

What tends to happen to buildings when looters and rioters are done removing the merchandise?

Think really hard about this one. Maybe even google a thing or two.

FU
Mr. Thompson made a tool for this. Big problem is being non selective.
As for getting the leaders, good luck. the money chain will lead to the back lines, then out of the city if not country.

Meanwhile I am still a slow thinking old man with a crippled wife.
[quote=ribka]In 2012, the Census Bureau estimated that 86.2% of South Dakotans were White, 8.9% were American Indian or Alaskan Native, 3.1% were Hispanic or Latino, 1.7% were Black or African American, 1.1% were Asian, and 0.1% were Pacific Islander or Native Hawaiian. 2.1% of South Dakotans belonged to more than one race./quote]

FU
NightSquawk,

If the store owner asks the protesters to please stop stealing all the schit in his store, and they do not care for his request, should the store owner drop the firearm and flee for his life?

Or can we assume that he can now be in fear of receiving grave bodily injury or being killed and go Johnny 12 Gauge?

That's the kind of thinking that started this whole mess. Just hammer "them" into compliance.

Bullcookies, the only thing the primates understand is violence. Just let the National Guard kill a couple dozen and this BS would stop PDQ.
NightSquawk,

Should I go back to simply calling you a dumb fugk, soccer mom?

Or do you want to continue putting your "logic" on full display?
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

Bullcookies, the only thing the primates understand is violence. Just let the National Guard kill a couple dozen and this BS would stop PDQ.

NightSquawk doesn't understand how the police thing works.

LOL

Dumb fugkin' soccer mom.
American`s when the Civil War was over and the slaves were freed we should have shipped all of them back to their home land > Africa.
That National Guard shooting thing didn't work out all that well in 1970....Facts are, shooting people in the streets today wouldn't either....
-The Mayor ☠️

The Mayors speech was so inflammatory, he basically promoted the riots. What a useless POS.

Like Iowa? You obviously have no clue based on your extremely naive posts.
Misty’s neighborhood range in Flori-duh seeks attention now....😂

The view you are defending verges dangerously to Marxism and is a product of modern, coddling govt.

The only real resource people have is time. Life is a finite stretch of time. We exchange pieces of this life, our labors, for money. so money is simply a proxy for life. When someone steals, they are stealing a piece of someone's life. Will it be replaceable? No. The time exchanged for that property will never be recovered. This is especially apparent in older people. At a certain point the nestegg a man built up over the course of a lifetime of work will never be recovered once it is lost. Even a younger man denied earnings, will always be that much short.

So tell me again how property has nothing to do with life?
Originally Posted by battue
That National Guard thing didn't work out all that well in 1970....Facts are, shooting people in the streets today wouldn't either....
It didn't work because they didn't go far enough.
The NG is there to clean schit up and block streets off.

They're not even allowed to engage with illegal aliens on the southern border, they're sure as fugk not going to be allowed to engage college kids in Minneapolis on live television.

Nice try Cuck. Stop talking out both sides of your mouth.
Just to be sure that I'm getting this right, if a man with no affiliation to you is killed, you are good to go attempting to kill innocents, rob innocents, and destroy their property. The innocents should then be happy to let justice play out, but the rioters - again not affiliated with the dead guy - have no obligation to wait for justice to play out, because they want new shoes. Got it.

For those from Rio Linda: The only moral justification I find for killing someone is to defend my life or the life of another. And that is permitted by penal law across the country as an affirmative defense to a homicide charge. As Massad Ayoob put it in the title of his book on self defense, "In the Gravest Extreme: The Role of the Firearm in Personal Protection." Another "simpleton Cuck " I suppose.

Let me keep this really simple. If a man comes to your occupied building and torches it , would you suspect that he is attempting to kill or harm the occupants or did he just drop by to say hi? They have a right to march and protest until their little feet bleed, but they do not have the right to loot, torch, and attempt to kill others. You can not find a rational justification for that no matter how you twist events and no matter how many mental gymnastics you perform. People with your thought process, such as it is, are the problem.
And yes, guessing is by far your best move.
As Massad Ayoob put it in the title of his book on self defense, "In the Gravest Extreme: The Role of the Firearm in Personal Protection." Another "simpleton Cuck " I suppose.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

For those from Rio Linda: The only moral justification I find for killing someone is to defend my life or the life of another. And that is permitted by penal law across the country as an affirmative defense to a homicide charge. As Massad Ayoob put it in the title of his book on self defense, "In the Gravest Extreme: The Role of the Firearm in Personal Protection." Another "simpleton Cuck " I suppose.

FU

They're not even allowed to engage with illegal aliens on the southern border, they're sure as fugk not going to be allowed to engage college kids in Minneapolis on live television.

Agree, but some suggested they should do a little shooting along with the cleaning and blocking....

Then again, you don't put them in harms way and not allow them to defends themselves.....Water hoses.....CNN would have a field day with that.....

Blacks name ever other street in the hood after MLK, but today they have no leaders to re-educate them on the effectiveness of peaceful resistance...their leaders of today, and most of the white media infame the race card almost at every turn....sad part it is not about race, but more about votes.....

Your lack of ability to reason logically is breathtaking.
This is what happens when those in charge suffer from LIMP DICKS!

I've reason to believe Flave's right. You're a Dumb fugkin' soccer mom

Agree, but some suggested they should do a little shooting along with the cleaning and blocking....

And that's why they are no help at all and are never called up until the streets need sweeping.

And as far as shooting, I see Trump tried to shoot from the hip and got his foot. And not a word from the extreme right posse comitatus guys. Curious that.

My good man! I must insist that you and that young rascal ... yes yes your friend there stop anally raping my wife or I will be forced to use my superior verbal judo on you and your jaunty friend

lol

I've reason to believe Flave's right. You're a Dumb fugkin' soccer mom

Ooooh! I'm cut to the quick!

OK, so if you are inside your store and the mob rolls in with bats, bricks etc., when do you make the call they are not after you but your "stuff" and how close do you let them get, or if they break into your house do you ask them "are you here just to steal my TV or to rape me", then depending on his answer, do you then shoot them?

OK, so if you are inside your store and the mob rolls in with bats, bricks etc., when do you make the call they are not after you but your "stuff" and how close do you let them get, or if they break into your house do you ask them "are you here just to steal my TV or to rape me", then depending on his answer, do you then shoot them?

He'll just wait for his chopper to show up and pull him off the roof. After all, they're just angry because someone they didn't know died.

After all, they're just angry because someone they didn't know died.

If that was somebodies wife or daughter, this convrsation would take on a different sense of urgency.
I will resort to deadly force when I am in imminent fear for my life or in fear of serious bodily harm. Or defending another in which case the defense of self transfers. In this state one is preemptively in fear for his life or great bodily harm in the burglary of a dwelling place during the hours of darkness. As I said earlier I have the moral duty to defend life including my own.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

If that was somebodies wife or daughter, this convrsation would take on a different sense of urgency.

Nah
I will resort to deadly force when I am in imminent fear for my life or in fear of seriously bodily harm. Or defending another in which case the defense of self transferrs/ In this state one is presumptively in fear for his life or great bodily harm in the burglary of a dwelling place in the hours of darkness. As I said earlier I have the moral duty to defend life including my own.

I guess you are not going to answer my question...

And as far as shooting, I see Trump tried to shoot from the hip and got his foot. And not a word from the extreme right posse comitatus guys. Curious that.

Trump: Trump then followed with a tweet saying, “These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!”

And the highlighted words could be interrupted in a couple ways....As in who is doing the shooting? As often, his choice of words leaves much to be desired, but I highly doubt he meant for the government to start shooting citizens in the street....

If it was my wife or daughter I wouldn't be attacking innocents or stealing TVs and shoes.
I'll bet you EVER spade in stores in Mpls, looting, refers to themselves as an Afro American, instead of a black American...

and the White ones that might be looting, were inspired by the Antifa movement, and are liberal Antifa Wannabes....

I sure am glad I left Minnesota 25 years ago..

"liberalism", DFL Style, is off the rails back there....

and its ALL Ilhan Omar's district that all of this is going on in....

so now people can see first hand, why Ilhan Omar was elected, and who the people are that elected her....

right across to the North side of the Freeway from where all of this is happening is the University of Minnesota...

The Attorney General in MN overseeing rreaction to this, is Keith Ellison, former Congressman from MN, and from the same district... the Same Muslim convert, that was indicted for beating his wife and a former girl friend or two...

If it still exists, I'd like to see President Trump have the 503 MP Battalion from Ft Bragg sent up to Mpls..

That is the unit from Ft Bragg that is part of the 82 Airborne Division, that the Feds use to have come up to Washington DC
to police the protests in DC during the Vietnam War.. with authorization to engage these people if they have to...

part of me is laughing tho... The DFL has bought and paid for all of this, for their liberal actions for the last 50 years...

as ye sow, so shall ye reap...

the areas on Lake Street these people have burned and looted ought to be left exactly as they are.. burnt out and abandoned..
let the Twin Cities start looking like Detroit..

and ya probably saw what an idiot the Hennepin County District Attorney was.. as usual, liberal DFL liberal George Soros style Nazis...
Screw em, let it burn. Hopefully, they’ll move on to the nice white neighborhoods soon and burn them down as well. Maybe they’ll all follow Nighthawk’s advice and passively roll over. Sodom and Gomorrah burned for their wickedness. Any place that routinely an consistently elects the kind of people in charge of Minneapolis deserve what they get. If there’s a righteous family there, they need to leave (and not look back).

White, pozed out liberals are a bigger problem than the orcs because the enable, encourage, and recruit them. Watching their cities burn is a reckoning of sorts.
I will resort to deadly force when I am in imminent fear for my life or in fear of serious bodily harm. Or defending another in which case the defense of self transfers. In this state one is preemptively in fear for his life or great bodily harm in the burglary of a dwelling place during the hours of darkness. As I said earlier I have the moral duty to defend life including my own.

You're on a roll today lol
As Napoleon did, they need to get "a whiff of grapeshot."

How plain can I be? When I see a sufficient imminent danger. As a matter of law as well as common sense a person can perceive anther's intent by his behavior. Hopefully the prosecutor and/or jury will see it my way.

If it was my wife or daughter I wouldn't be attacking innocents or stealing TVs and shoes.

You and I agree on that one 280. You've got two groups out there. People genuinely pissed about what happened and looking to do something about it. They must be the ones that stormed the powleece station. LOL. And the looters. We all feel the same about how they should be handled, me thinks.

Orange man bad speaks. Convenient he left out the entire tweet to push his passive dishonest anti-trump agenda

Trump: Trump then followed with a tweet saying, “These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!”

And the highlighted words could be interrupted in a couple ways....As in who is doing the shooting? As often, his choice of words leaves much to be desired, but I highly doubt he meant for the government to start shooting citizens in the street....

Ah.

A Never Trumper as well.

No wonder your vagina is so swollen.

How plain can I be? When I see a sufficient imminent danger. As a matter of law as well as common sense a person can perceive anther's intent by his behavior. Hopefully the prosecutor and/or jury will see it my way.

Apparently not very. My questions were pretty much at the elementary level of comprehension.
Originally Posted by ribka

Don't let the cat out of the bag but I'm really enjoying this.
I will resort to deadly force when I am in imminent fear for my life or in fear of seriously bodily harm. Or defending another in which case the defense of self transferrs/ In this state one is presumptively in fear for his life or great bodily harm in the burglary of a dwelling place in the hours of darkness. As I said earlier I have the moral duty to defend life including my own.

Of course he isn't.

He's a Karen.

Don't let the cat out of the bag but I'm really enjoying this.

Exposing your stupidity?

Ah.

A Never Trumper as well.

No wonder your vagina is so swollen.

I wouldn't upset nighthawk, he might get upset and scratch your eyes out
Originally Posted by Karen

You know when they call it a "riot gun" they're completely FOS.

LOL
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Damn scandavians at it again.

Scandinavians = Socialists

I hope the NBN's burn the whole damned town down. It's gonna be tough being a mayor of a pile of ashes.

"Leadership". Anyone happen to see the presser yesterday where the piissant soy boy mayor got up and did his best to squirt out as many tears as he could manage, who then introduced the tranny city council VP who gets up to the podium and starts singing Amazing Grace? Followed up of course by the Police 'it's okay if you're angry, please try to be nice" Chief?

What a $hit show.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

The view you are defending verges dangerously to Marxism and is a product of modern, coddling govt.

The only real resource people have is time. Life is a finite stretch of time. We exchange pieces of this life, our labors, for money. so money is simply a proxy for life. When someone steals, they are stealing a piece of someone's life. Will it be replaceable? No. The time exchanged for that property will never be recovered. This is especially apparent in older people. At a certain point the nestegg a man built up over the course of a lifetime of work will never be recovered once it is lost. Even a younger man denied earnings, will always be that much short.

So tell me again how property has nothing to do with life?

You sir have nailed it perfectly and succinctly.

LOL

caught that too and chuckled. Wonder if its an automatic riot shotgun?
Now that the police have been backed down in Minneapolis/St Paul the crime rate will soar.

Note that the cry baby liberal that's "lived other places" did everything he could to end up in conservative, zero crime, South Dakota.

Probably left a big snail trail along the way.
Jared Taylor's Take On The Subject.

Only if he sees sufficient imminent danger.

you come looting, pilaging, burning, in some non liberal controlled areas of this country, and you will see your due process. Not everybody is gonna roll over for the free wide screen t.v. crowd.
they had some protests in phoenix last night, didn't go very far.
That caca doesn't play well around here.
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

Lol. Would hate to be the source material for that meme.
Your questions are vague at best, straw men undeserving of a response at worst. But we'll try.
[quote=jorgeI

Q. OK, so if you are inside your store and the mob rolls in with bats, bricks etc., when do you make the call they are not after you but your "stuff"
A. If I am in the building I'll have reasonable fear I am in danger. BTW I am lawfully allowed to use necessary force to defend my property or arrest a criminal. Which is sometimes unwise as it can escalate to the use of lethal force by somebody.

Q: and how close do you let them get,
A: IF I believe they will do me harm, no closer than the minimum distance in which they can fulfill their threat.

Q; or if they break into your house do you ask them "are you here just to steal my TV or to rape me",
A: To commit a burglary of an occupied structure they apparently have no trepidation to encounter an occupant therefore intent to commit serious bodily injury is inferred. At night the threat is so serious that shoot on sight is justifiable and has do been found so in this county in recent times.

Q: then depending on his answer, do you then shoot them?
A: Their choice. Get reduced to in custody or get shot. Or run away. Fleeing felon rules were repealed by case law and then by statute long ago. Besides it gives the cops a chance to play with their fingerprint kits and play CSI like on TV.

In the Army I was ready to kill people, up close and personal. But happy as hell I didn't have to. Knew too many people who did and had problems. The last guy was a veteran of Italy through the Battle of the Bulge. In the nursing home he got visitors almost every night and would sometimes wake up on one front or another.
Calm down, now. Everybody just calm down.

We all have to look for the positives in matters like this. Such as, the Klan hasn't made an appearance at any of these riots.

Note that the cry baby liberal that's "lived other places" did everything he could to end up in conservative, zero crime, South Dakota.

Probably left a big snail trail along the way.

That is beneath you. I expect demand better. Make an effort man!

That is beneath you. I expect demand better. Make an effort man!

Name the other states you've lived in.
You just keep giving.....lol.

Your questions are vague at best, straw men undeserving of a response at worst. But we'll try.
[quote=jorgeI

Q. OK, so if you are inside your store and the mob rolls in with bats, bricks etc., when do you make the call they are not after you but your "stuff"
A. If I am in the building I'll have reasonable fear I am in danger. BTW I am lawfully allowed to use necessary force to defend my property or arrest a criminal. Which is sometimes unwise as it can escalate to the use of lethal force by somebody.

A: IF I believe they will do me harm, no closer than the minimum distance in which they can fulfill their threat.

Q; or if they break into your house do you ask them "are you here just to steal my TV or to rape me",
A: To commit a burglary of an occupied structure they apparently have no trepidation to encounter an occupant therefore intent to commit serious bodily injury is inferred. At night the threat is so serious that shoot on sight is justifiable and has do been found so in this county in recent times.

A: Their choice. Get reduced to in custody or get shot. Or run away. Fleeing felon rules were repealed by case law and then by statute long ago. Besides it gives the cops a chance to play with their fingerprint kits and play CSI like on TV.

In the Army I was ready to kill people, up close and personal. But happy as hell I didn't have to. Knew too many people who did and had problems. The last guy was a veteran of Italy through the Battle of the Bulge. In the nursing home he got visitors almost every night and would sometimes wake up on one front or another.
[quote=jorgeI

"Riot gun"

LMAO

Do less than that in this county and I'll personally lead the charge to have you prosecuted for homicide. But I know the prosecutor and she will need no urging. She's done it.

LOL

It’s a “sawed off”

Laffing

What a genius.

LOL

First the lies, the mind boggling ignorance and now the clownish threats. You're certainly providing the most humor today

Enjoy your life in your white supremacist town

Lol. Would hate to be the source material for that meme.

Do less than that in this county and I'll personally lead the charge to have you prosecuted for homicide. But I know the prosecutor and she will need no urging. [/quote]

Do less than that in this county and I'll personally lead the charge to have you prosecuted for homicide. But I know the prosecutor and she will need no urging.

Oh my.

Johnny 12 Gauge daylights as Captain Connected.

LMAO

LOL

It’s a “sawed off”

Laffing

Actually it is. Dad was a warrant officer in the Army and money was tight. The MPs at Ft Ritchie were getting rid of their shotguns and Dad bought me a Rem 870 for my first shotgun. It was just shorter than legal until a Captain with a FFL soldered on Herter's version of a Poly Choke. Because of that damn cannon as a kid it was years before I could hit anything But I had shoulder bruises of the most amazing colors. One reason I'd see a beginner come to my line with a sawed off single shot. Policy was to switch the beginner to a gas semiauto unless the dad insisted. And then it never ended well. Cut down family pumps weren't much better.

Oops, sorry. mistook this for a gun forum. grin
Do less than that in this county and I'll personally lead the charge to have you prosecuted for homicide. But I know the prosecutor and she will need no urging. She's done it.

Billy the Internet Badass has connections. Anyone surprised?

LMFAO

Actually it is. Dad was a warrant officer in the Army and money was tight. The MPs at Ft Ritchie were getting rid of their shotguns and Dad bought me a Rem 870 for my first shotgun. It was just shorter than legal until a Captain with a FFL soldered on Herter's version of a Poly Choke. Because of that damn cannon as a kid it was years before I could hit anything But I had shoulder bruises of the most amazing colors. One reason I'd see a beginner come to my line with a sawed off single shot. Policy was to switch the beginner to a gas semiauto unless the dad insisted. And then it never ended well. Cut down family pumps weren't much better.

I'd love to know which year the MP's were selling federally owned sub-18" shotguns to Joe Schit Warrant Officer.
It's a small county and people involved in the judicial system all know each other. And Kay lost her position for a term for being too law and order. But she got it back when the politician pushed politics too hard. He refused to recommend sentences. Instead charged everything possible and then dismissed down until it fell into the judge's sentencing guidelines. So in the weekly court report people would read "dismissed" after "Dismissed" which didn't play well as election day neared. And a couple letters to the editor and one to the State's Attprney (Attorney General) about an imprudently declined prosecution of a homicide would get no little attention in this state. One reason I moved here when I retired. Government is close and responsive.

The problem is that you would be dead before you perceived a threat. When they light the building you are occupying, it's a threat.
It's a small county and people involved in the judicial system all know each other. And Kay lost her position for a term for being too law and order. But she got it back when the politician pushed politics too hard. He refused to recommend sentences. Instead charged everything possible and then dismissed down until it fell into the judge's sentencing guidelines. So in the weekly court report people would read "dismissed" after "Dismissed" which didn't play well as election day neared. And a couple letters to the editor and one to the State's Attprney (Attorney General) about an imprudently declined prosecution of a homicide would get no little attention in this state. One reason I moved here when I retired. Government is close and responsive.

You're a dumb fugk.

I'd love to know which year the MP's were selling federally owned sub-18" shotguns to Joe Schit Warrant Officer.

OMG I want to buy an M 60 from the military police. Just gets funnier and funnier
Huh? You have access to the Minority Report computer and know who to shoot before they become a threat?

OMG I want to buy an M 60 from the military police. Just gets funnier and funnier

It is a commercial Remington pump declared surplus back in the day (1964 give or take a year) when surplus firearms could be sold to individuals (ever hear of the CMP?) Don't be a dumbass. This is a hinting/firearms forum. You should be aware of such things. Like they were transferred through an FFL to be made legal. You can do that today.
Huh? You have access to the Minority Report computer and know who to shoot before they become a threat?

post a pic of your military issued riot shotgun please.
You're a dumb fugk.

Oh man, that required no more effort and imagination than me calling you a [bleep] head. And I posted in favor of your return because you used to have some clever stuff...
As I recall, a couple days ago a store owner shot and killed a looter in his store. The police arrested the store owner and took him to jail. The looter is still dead but other looters came in and finished destroying the man's business. Didnt work out so well for him.
Brain fart, it's a 520 Stevens.
Looks like this except with that dami imitation Poly Choke stuck on
And Dad had the receiver drilled for a peep sight in anticipation of Maryland deer(which never happened).
[Linked Image from gunsmagazine.com]

Googling I came across this:

SOLD - Stevens 520-30 Riot Shotgun - US Military
Type: 520-30
Maker: Stevens
Caliber: 12ga
Condition: 90-95%
Bore: 9.5/10
Year: WW2
View Description
$1,995.00

If only Dad hadn't messed with it! laugh

It is a commercial Remington pump declared surplus back in the day (1964 give or take a year) when surplus firearms could be sold to individuals (ever hear of the CMP?) Don't be a dumbass. This is a hinting/firearms forum. You should be aware of such things. Like they were transferred through an FFL to be made legal. You can do that today.

So your sub-18" shotgun was bought through CMP with no tax stamp? And was sold to Joe Schit Warrant Officer in 1964?
Been fun but life intervenes, been here too long.
And Dad had the receiver drilled for a peep sight in anticipation of Maryland deer(which never happened).

View Description
$1,995.00

That's a great picture that you found on google.

LOL
Been fun but life intervenes, been here too long.

GOOD call.

LMAO

And don't worry, we'll be here when you get back.
So your sub-18" shotgun was bought through CMP with no tax stamp? And was sold to Joe Schit Warrant Officer in 1964?

Ididn't say that. Simly an example of surplus weapons being sold to individuald. In the same period Dad bought n M-1 carbine, an 03-A3 and a 1911. That was through the CMP. The shotguns were at the local MP detachment and as best as I recall were declared surplus and replaced with current issue. Too small a lot to go beyond detachment level. The captain in charge of the detachment handled the deal and he was the FFL that added the choke. All around good guy and gun nut. His French wife, Francoise, was my first crush, to me the epitome of sophistication and elegance.
Night chicken and Dunk911 are some google ‘ in mothertruckers. (Rick said keep it PG13)
Nobody would ever put a poly choke on a sawed off shotgun. Did you see one in call of duty Nightchicken?

Ididn't say that. Simly an example of surplus weapons being sold to individuald. In the same period Dad bought n M-1 carbine, an 03-A3 and a 1911. That was through the CMP. The shotguns were at the local MP detachment and as best as I recall were declared surplus and replaced with current issue. Too small a lot to go beyond detachment level.

LOL

Just STFU.

Oops, sorry. mistook this for a gun forum.
grin

LMAO

Ididn't say that. Simly an example of surplus weapons being sold to individuald. In the same period Dad bought n M-1 carbine, an 03-A3 and a 1911. That was through the CMP. The shotguns were at the local MP detachment and as best as I recall were declared surplus and replaced with current issue. Too small a lot to go beyond detachment level. The captain in charge of the detachment handled the deal and he was the FFL that added the choke. All around good guy and gun nut. His French wife, Francoise, was my first crush, to me the epitome of sophistication and elegance.

The military now sells surplus firearms directly now to civilians? Di the capt just pocket the money from sale?

Did he sell any tanks, laws.or artillery too? Sounds like a great way to earn some extra money in the army.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by Calvin
3rd world problems

Third world cities.

Dem socialism, appeasement politics doesn’t work.

Obviously.

DF

By definition, appeasement assumes there is an end point for satisfaction.

There isn't.
So you have the opportunity to buy a shotgun dirt cheap but the barrel is a fraction of an inch too short an a friend with a FFL offers to put a Herter's choke on ti. Which permanently attached (soldered) makes it legal. What do you

Really so need to go or I'll regret it.do>
Can you post a closeup pic so we can see the military markings on this military riot shotgun? Where's the poly choke? I see no markings at end of barrel supporting your fairy tale

View Description
$1,995.00

The military now sells surplus firearms directly now to civilians? Di the capt just pocket the money from sale?

Did he sell any tanks, laws.or artillery too? Sounds like a great way to earn some extra money in the army.

It was surplus.

And the guy that glued an extension onto the barrel had an FFL.

So, you know. Totally legit.

PS-It was a Remington. And by Remington, I mean Stevens.
So you have the opportunity to buy a shotgun dirt cheap but the barrel is a fraction of an inch too short an a friend with a FFL offers to put a Herter's choke on ti. Which permanently attached (soldered) makes it legal. What do you do>

Yep go to a local military installation and buy NFA weapons on sale from the Capt of the MP's who. pockets the sales money. Sounds plausible to me

And by Stevens I meant mossburg

It was surplus.

And the guy that glued an extension onto the barrel had an FFL.

So, you know. Totally legit.

PS-It was a Remington. And by Remington, I mean Stevens.
So you have the opportunity to buy a shotgun dirt cheap but the barrel is a fraction of an inch too short an a friend with a FFL offers to put a Herter's choke on ti. Which permanently attached (soldered) makes it legal. What do you

Really so need to go or I'll regret it.do>

You seem to be glossing over the part where the United States Army gave the thumbs up to selling non-stamped NFA items to Joe Schit Warrant Officer.

How did that happen exactly?

LOL
Can you post a closeup pic so we can see the military markings on this military riot shotgun? Where's the poly choke? I see no markings at end of barrel supporting your fairy tale

View Description
$1,995.00

That's a stock photo, I'm not getting out of my chair to satisfy you. It has a "U.S, acceptance stamp on the receiver. Here's an article on the 520 from
Guns Designed by John Browning it's a clever design.
Caught lying agin. You just keep providing entertainment with your uneducated ridiculous fairy tales ( lies)

View Description
$1,995.00

That's a stock photo, I'm not getting out of my chair to satisfy you. It has a "U.S, acceptance stamp on the receiver. Here's an article on the 520 from
Guns Designed by John Browning it's a clever design.

That value is only calculated in terms of how much money can be sued for civilly by surviving family members of the rioting-looters.

“They kilt my baby”

😎

Oh here we go.

LOL

That's so ridiculous it's not even a relevent point. You were trying to make a point right? It's hard to tell through all the veiled code talk.

STFU

You can’t even keep your Ol’ lady under wraps.
another mail order bride gone crazy story??? You would think they would just stay subservient and worship their master lol

Oh here we go.

LOL

STFU

You can’t even keep your Ol’ lady under wraps.

This^^^^^ Plain & simple

Hyperbole much?

And while your performing all these nifty, Greek, Jujitsu maneuvers in your mind, your getting ass-raped, then shot in the face by thugs.

Liberal up much?

😎
He got on here one day crying about how awful his marriage was.

His wife caught him and told everybody he was a lazy piece of schit.

LOL

You’d think he’d be embarrassed but, nope. Still the smartest guy he knows.

LOL

I missed that. Got a link to the thread? Would by muy, muy helpful for this thread.

Wow, attempting to set up a moral equivalency between shooting people in the act of trying to burn you alive and hunting over a field baited with candy bars is... well I'm having a hard time thinking of a word to describe such an effort. "Wacky" doesn't seem to cut it in this case.

I don't know where my thesaurus is.... perhaps the Campfire can make some suggestions? Come on word smiths, what have you got....
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

LOL

I missed that. Got a link to the thread? Would by muy, muy helpful for this thread.

Oh man, you never read the Fireballz thread? It’s epic.
Oh man, you never read the Fireballz thread? It’s epic.

I nearly pissed my pants many times reading and re-reading. You sayin' nightswuak is da ballz' sockpuppet?
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

LOL

Oh, man. You missed that? That was epic.

Wife driving something like 2 hrs each way to work while he sleeps in, then watches tv or plays with himself.

Oughta be a sticky. Lol.
Fugck. Thought Flave was saying nightsquawk's wife did the same thing. Tracking now...
Well, since 'Ballz wants to keep running his suck, we may as well read it again. LOL

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/9757185/4

LOL

It’s a “sawed off”

Laffing

Thanks for the clarification because from the rest of your posts it sounds more like you mistook it for a gay bar.
Wow, attempting to set up a moral equivalency between shooting people in the act of trying to burn you alive and hunting over a field baited with candy bars is... well I'm having a hard time thinking of a word to describe such an effort.

Zing, you missed the point entirely. If you shoot a looter for stealing a couple hundred dollars of goods at the most, what is the moral distinction between that and shooting a kid stealing a candy bar? Rational arguments from initial principles please. A question intended to make you think.
Well, since 'Ballz wants to keep running his suck, we may as well read it again. LOL

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/9757185/4

Thats Gold Jerry, gold I tell ya!! Remember that schitshow

Good one. Nighthawk is definitely riding on the short bus today

Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

LOL

It’s a “sawed off”

Laffing

Thanks for the clarification because from the rest of your posts it sounds more like you mistook it for a gay bar.

I have no idea what that's supposed to mean. Can you write rationally?

I have no idea what that's supposed to mean. Can you write rationally?

Do you have to call your brother "Dragon?"
At some point the police are going to start shooting. Lots of shooting. Maybe not in this current round of riots. But this won't continue as it's going now.

If this type of rioting and looting starts to become the norm, the response will be to pile up bodies until it stops,..and it stops quickly when the bodies start dropping.

There's places in the country today that won't tolerate rioting/looting behavior. It took less than one magazine to shut it down at one location in Louisville last night.

Those places that tolerate it will pay the price.
Good one. Nighthawk is defiitely riding on the short bus todayLaffing

[/quote]
I started out tacitly challenging readers to make a rational, moral justification for shooting people for stealing stuff. I even proposed a justification para phrasing Summa Theologica (Aquinas). That being killing can only be justified in defense of another life. All I got back is, "Because it's my stuff."

I am disappointed though not surprised.

And it IS a riot gun. Try doing a little research, any shotgun, usually pump and usually 12 gauge, with an extended magazine and a short barrel intended for military or police duty. Sheesh, seems like you could have found something at least a little controversial to pick on.

I started out tacitly challenging readers to make a rational, moral justification for shooting people for stealing stuff. I even proposed a justification para phrasing Summa Theologica (Aquinas). That being killing can only be justified in defense of another life. All I got back is, "Because it's my stuff."

And it IS a riot gun. Try doing a little research, any shotgun, usually pump and usually 12 gauge, with an extended magazine and a short barrel intended for military or police duty. Sheesh, seems like you could have found something at least a little controversial to pick on.
[/quote]

Whats the difference between an SBS with an extended mag and a military issued riot gun purchased from a military base arsenal by your father??
[quote=nighthawk]

oh! Now I get it. Dragon... as in Enter The. I'm making a weird long, high pitched, screechy martial arts kiai at the computer now.
[quote=nighthawk]

oh! Now I get it. Dragon... as in Enter The. I'm making a weird long, high pitched, screechy martial arts kiai at the computer now.

No.
A man works his whole life to put together a business. That business represents his life.

Anyone who destroys it is destroying the man's life.

Anyone who intentionally destroys a man's life deserves to sacrifice their own life. And if it's necessary to take a man's life to prevent him from destroying your life's work,...then it's necessary.

All this talk of "It's just stuff",....fug that. If the parasite doesn't want to pay with his life for destroying another man's life's work, he needs to behave.
The city could have this all wrapped up in 12 hours without a single shot fired.

But that mayor and governor don't want a big stick hitting Tyrone in the elbow on the 10 o'clock news.
The people who talk all that "It's just stuff" bullshit must have never had to work for anything.

Many people have worked their lives away to acquire what they have. If somebody feels the need to burn it all down just because they're angry, they need to go discuss it with God,...in person. See what God thinks about it.
You know you're in Gayville when this is part of your mob:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Whats the difference between an SBS with an extended mag and a military issued riot gun purchased from a military base arsenal by your father??

Nothing as far as nomenclature goes.

"A riot shotgun is a shotgun designed or modified for use as a primarily defensive weapon, by the use of a short barrel and sometimes a larger magazine capacity than shotguns marketed for hunting."
Wiki citing Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of Law. and SAAMI Glossary.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
A man works his whole life to put together a business. That business represents his life.

Anyone who intentionally destroys a man's life deserves to sacrifice their own life. And if it's necessary to take a man's life to prevent him from destroying your life's work,...then it's necessary.

All this talk of "It's just stuff",....fug that. If the parasite doesn't want to pay with his life for destroying another man's life's work, he needs to behave.

You should watch “Let it Fall” on Netflix. The Koreans got fücked.

Nothing as far as nomenclature goes.

"A riot shotgun is a shotgun designed or modified for use as a primarily defensive weapon, by the use of a short barrel and sometimes a larger magazine capacity than shotguns marketed for hunting."
Wiki citing Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of Law. and SAAMI Glossary.

Would you stop with your bullschit story please?

Everybody knows it's bullschit. You're not going to convince anybody.

Ribka's resume would make you feel like a complete fugking moron if you read it. So just STFU about your granpappy's imaginary shotgun. You're not going to convince anybody.

[/quote]
You're a blowhard dipshiite who is trying to restate and re-frame what is happening. Even the slow kids should be able to recognize the difference between endangering/threatening lives and stealing a candy bar. Being the dishonest, bloviating, pseudo-intellectual that you are, you attempt to twist and contort in order to feel vindicated while holding your weak-azzed position.

This why arguing with libs is a waste of time. You can't argue with the intellectually dishonest.

Then can we say that a man is no more than the pile of stuff he accumulates during his lifetime? Then there must be no moral or spiritual aspect to man, only materialism. Lessee, some philosophers who agree and so acted. Marx, Lenin Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot...

Then can we say that a man is no more than the pile of stuff he accumulates during his lifetime? Then there must be no moral or spiritual aspect to man, only materialism. Lessee, some philosophers who agree and so acted. Marx, Lenin Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot...

And again.
You're a blowhard dipshiite who is trying to restate and re-frame what is happening. Even the slow kids should be able to recognize the difference between endangering/threatening lives and stealing a candy bar. Being the dishonest, bloviating, pseudo-intellectual that you are, you attempt to twist and contort in order to feel vindicated while holding your weak-azzed position.

This why arguing with libs is a waste of time. You can't argue with the intellectually dishonest.

Your flawless logic has dazzled me and carried the day!

(and threatening lives by breaking some glass and stealing a Mad Dog 20/20?)

Then can we say that a man is no more than the pile of stuff he accumulates during his lifetime?

No,..we can say that you're a fuggin' idiot if you stand by with a rifle and allow some schittbird to burn your house down because your house is "just stuff".
I dont know why the cops aint out smacking the fugg outta people with nightsticks.
Upper arms .
Upper thighs.
They probably got " humane" ones to use instead of wood or whatever material.
JFC....
Probably 75% of these protestors never got punched in the face hard in their life, let alone ever spanked.
Little bit of pain probably break em well.
Meet fugging force with force....
Which dont seem to be happening to shut this schitt down.

Fugging water cannons??????
Cant put a call out for some to get their if they aint got none themselves.....

Did the cops actually let a series of events happen to let a station catch on fire, then give up the ground.

Just letting this schit go on unopposed is fugged up.
The fugging rioters are fugging winning .
No other way to see it, till the police take action instead of reaction.

Now they are passing the job off to the NG it seems at a peak level
When the cops shoulda been doing more since the 1st day in elevating levels.
If the NG,s get in the schit, they are gonna have ta go to full blown mode from the start.
Dont wanna make the city look like they broke up schitt and possibly hurt one of their protestors.....

WTF???

Then can we say that a man is no more than the pile of stuff he accumulates during his lifetime?

No,..we can say that you're a fuggin' idiot if you stand by with a rifle and allow some schittbird to burn your house down because your house is "just stuff".

Oh you missed it.

If it's his house he said he's gonna go Shotgun Joe.

But not a business. LOL

Your flawless logic has dazzled me and carried the day!

You've mastered dumphuckery. Congrats. GFY, Blowhawk. Delusions of adequacy. LMAO
I can't believe that there's really people in the world that one has to have this discussion with.

Many people have genuinely had their brains turned to schitt.
Originally Posted by renegade50
I dont know why the cops aint out smacking the fugg outta people with nightsticks.

WTF???

Because they've been told not to.

Agree completely.
[quote=jorgeI

Thanks for not answering..
Between The Bologna Virus and Gentle George we sure have smoked out a lot of dumb asses.
Deflave,

I can see why you like this. Sorta like eating potato chips, hard to stop. It's so easy. And I'm making legitimate argument, based in Thomistic thinking with just a little Socratic method.
Fugging Liberal Socialist Democrats
Dont wanta be seen being " harsh" with their voters/ protesters.
Just let schit get destroyed then plead for federal funds to rebuild for the disadvantaged downtrodden fuggs who did the schit to begin with anyways.
Business owners will be the ones to get fugged, while a new series of memorial parks, and upgraded community centers are built, and
b ball courts get remodeled.....

WTF???

Because they've been told not to.

Yep. Mr. (Mrs. ?)mayor is their boss .
Deflave,

I can see why you like this. Sorta like eating potato chips, hard to stop. It's so easy. And I'm making legitimate argument, based in Thomistic thinking with just a little Socratic method.

But for the musings of others, you are an empty vessel.
Podcast: Colin Flaherty's Latest Commentary On Riots
[

The vessel with the pestle or the flagon with the dragon?
I did learn that getting your azz kicked is like eating potato chips. The day was not wasted.
[

The vessel with the pestle or the flagon with the dragon?

Just remember that the chalice with the palace holds the brew that is true.
the little bit i could stand to watch on tv seemed like every flaccid white guy in schittyapolis govt was going out of their way to pat the hands of these predators. "these ashes represent the oppression, blah, blah, blah fuggen blah fuggen blah". same schit as baltimore. they are reaping what they have sown. there better not be one fuggen penny of my tax dollars going to rebuild that schithole either or i will be putting together a very sternly worded memo to someone.
Fugging Liberal Socialist Democrats
Dont wanta be seen being " harsh" with their voters/ protesters.

Just let schit get destroyed then plead for federal funds to rebuild for the disadvantaged downtrodden fuggs who did the schit to begin with anyways.
Business owners will be the ones to get fugged, while a new series of memorial parks, and upgraded community centers are built, and
b ball courts get remodeled.....

It's not their schit. They couldn't give a phugk less.

Let that be happening to Gretchen Witchmer's or Nancy Pelosi's schit and see how fast some skulls get fractured.
This thread reminded me why I have nighthawk on ignore...... figured his schit out long ago....
Actually on this thread I made genuine philosophical argument just like in school. Rooted in Aquinas. You may disagree with Aquinas but it ain't schit by any measure. Interesting to see people go ape instead of attempting to make reasoned argument. The issue wasn't that hard. Had hoped to see people respond with rational argument, but oh well... Won''t try that again.
Actually on this thread I made genuine philosophical argument just like in school. Rooted in Aquinas. You may disagree with Aquinas but it ain't schit by any measure. Interesting to see people go ape instead of making reasoned argument. The issue wasn't that hard. Had hoped to see people respond with rational argument, but oh well... Won''t try that again.

Think you can use all that deep thinking and intelligence to figure out how to post a picture?
I can't believe that there's really people in the world that one has to have this discussion with.

Many people have genuinely had their brains turned to schitt.

Consider that obama was elected twice and it wasn’t the black vote that did it.

We’ve got more than several here on these few threads that explains the phenoms very well.

And there’s no reading between the lines. It’s all here to read.
Actually on this thread I made genuine philosophical argument just like in school. Rooted in Aquinas. You may disagree with Aquinas but it ain't schit by any measure. Interesting to see people go ape instead of attempting to make reasoned argument. The issue wasn't that hard. Had hoped to see people respond with rational argument, but oh well... Won''t try that again.

You shroud yourself in false rationality and those that disagree are irrational.

You’re a joke and a pitiful one at that.
Deflave,

So impressive.
Actually on this thread I made genuine philosophical argument just like in school. Rooted in Aquinas. You may disagree with Aquinas but it ain't schit by any measure. Interesting to see people go ape instead of making reasoned argument. The issue wasn't that hard. Had hoped to see people respond with rational argument, but oh well... Won''t try that again.

Think you can use all that deep thinking and intelligence to figure out how to post a picture?

I'm still trying to figure out how he confuses a Stevens shotgun for a Remington.
His 1st shotgun his dad got him way back in 64.
Sorry, I only know of three ways. Not counting manually typing the tag.

[Linked Image]
Isn't that milk getting pretty chunky by now?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/gallery/80/full/131035.jpg

[Linked Image]

Is that a Remington ?
No. Not enough pixels to tell but it looks like a "Quality"

[Linked Image]

And just for you Dancing Boobies
(pick one for your new avatar)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Is that a Remington ?

#polychokeWeld
Wagers that NightSquawk moved from Minneapolis?

LOL
Originally Posted by irfubar
This thread reminded me why I have nighthawk on ignore...... figured his schit out long ago....

He's a die hard papist.

Being an apologist is part of the credo.
Yup, I wanna be on the right side of Da Man. Good luck all you suckers! wink

LOL
LesseeL HI, NM.VA, MD, WI, SD, TX, NY PA, GA, CA and a few others in the 8 months or less range I'd give you credit for. But no MN and you had pretty decent odds. How did your book come out?
I did vote for a Democrat for national office, Tim Johnson D-SD. Not what you'd call a liberal and he was big on veterans rights. His opponent was a nebbish Oh wait, Tim Walsh, D-NY. Same sort of deal. Republicans have the occasional dud too.

LOL
LesseeL HI, NM.VA, MD, WI, SD, TX, NY PA, GA, CA and a few others in the 8 months or less range I'd give you credit for. But no MN and you had pretty decent odds. How did your book come out?
I did vote for a Democrat for national office, Tim Johnson D-SD. Not what you'd call a liberal and he was big on veterans rights. His opponent was a nebbish Oh wait, Tim Walsh, D-NY. Same sort of deal. Republicans have the occasional dud too.

Lacking in Thomistics and Socratics by quite a lot.
were they police choppers or Military choppers??...

There is a helicopter unit of the MN NG at St Paul airport... HHC, 47th AVN Battalion...

This man put his life savings into opening a bar and the looters burned it down

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/29/looters-minneapolis-george-floyd-firefighter-bar/
Black Firefighter Spent His Life Savings To Open A Bar. Then Minneapolis Looters Burned It Down
A black firefighter who invested his life savings into opening up a sports bar in Minneapolis was reduced to tears after looters destroyed his life’s work.

Korboi Balla originally planned to open his bar in March, but those plans had to be put on hold due to the coronavirus crisis. Balla had been gearing up to finally open his bar after Minnesota gave the go-ahead for restaurants to begin reopening on June 1.

But by Friday morning, Balla’s bar was little more than a pile of bricks after protests of the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man who died in Minneapolis police custody on Monday, led to widespread rioting and looting in the city.

“I don’t know what we’re going to do,” Korboi Balla told CBS News on Thursday morning while holding back tears. “It hurts, man. It’s not fair, it’s not right. We’ve been working so hard for this place. It’s not just for me, it’s for my family.”

While CBS reporters were interviewing Balla on Thursday morning, looters broke back into his bar to try to break into his safe.

“As we were standing in front of the restaurant, people were in the back trying to steal the safe!” Balla’s wife, Twyana Balla, wrote in a Facebook post on Thursday. “This just happened an hour ago in broad daylight!”

Twyana Balla added in the post that she and her husband do not have insurance for their business.

“I’m hearing people say F*** the business they have insurance WELL WE DON’T AND THIS IS ALL OUT OF POCKET,” Twyana Balla wrote. “Let someone come run in your home and loot for the cause then let’s see you be ok with it!”
© 24hourcampfire