Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by battue
That National Guard thing didn't work out all that well in 1970....Facts are, shooting people in the streets today wouldn't either....
It didn't work because they didn't go far enough.

Politics is War by Other Means
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The NG is there to clean schit up and block streets off.

They're not even allowed to engage with illegal aliens on the southern border, they're sure as fugk not going to be allowed to engage college kids in Minneapolis on live television.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Jesus, You're a simpleton Cuck if I ever saw one. What you say is Bullshit of the highest order.

Why, because I believe a human life is worth more than a bottle of booze or a pair of sneakers?

Yes. That and the fact that you refuse to defend your property and home. You stated clear as day anyone can come break into your home and take anything they want and you would not use lethal force.

You sir are a Cuck and a Fool.

Rally? Try breaking into my home some night (justification for in fear of death or severe bodily injury) and you'll say hello to my 12 ga. riot gun. Then you'll say goodby. If you mess with my truck in the driveway I'll let the cops do the heavy lifting. Hard to believe someone is so cavalier with human life. Does that include YOUR life or are you that self centered and selfish.

Nice try Cuck. Stop talking out both sides of your mouth.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Just to be sure that I'm getting this right, if a man with no affiliation to you is killed, you are good to go attempting to kill innocents, rob innocents, and destroy their property. The innocents should then be happy to let justice play out, but the rioters - again not affiliated with the dead guy - have no obligation to wait for justice to play out, because they want new shoes. Got it.

For those from Rio Linda: The only moral justification I find for killing someone is to defend my life or the life of another. And that is permitted by penal law across the country as an affirmative defense to a homicide charge. As Massad Ayoob put it in the title of his book on self defense, "In the Gravest Extreme: The Role of the Firearm in Personal Protection." Another "simpleton Cuck " I suppose.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's much more than that. They are destroying the livelihood and property of innocents, attacking old ladies, and attempting murder. If Wabi pisses me off, I can burn your house with your family inside and you'll bust out the fuggin hotdogs and hope they get out? Why don't you just cut these criminals a fuggin check and give them a reach around while you're at it?

Let's see: Property can be replaced and life goes on. Has in every other riot of modern times.
Then you conflate property damage with human life. Two entirely different things, obviously.
Then you insinuate that I promote criminals by restraining myself to act within the law. Moral and penal.
Finally you leave rationality and resort to as hominem attack.

Got an A in Debate class I'm guessing.

Let me keep this really simple. If a man comes to your occupied building and torches it , would you suspect that he is attempting to kill or harm the occupants or did he just drop by to say hi? They have a right to march and protest until their little feet bleed, but they do not have the right to loot, torch, and attempt to kill others. You can not find a rational justification for that no matter how you twist events and no matter how many mental gymnastics you perform. People with your thought process, such as it is, are the problem.
And yes, guessing is by far your best move.

Last edited by 280shooter; 05/29/20.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
As Massad Ayoob put it in the title of his book on self defense, "In the Gravest Extreme: The Role of the Firearm in Personal Protection." Another "simpleton Cuck " I suppose.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Just to be sure that I'm getting this right, if a man with no affiliation to you is killed, you are good to go attempting to kill innocents, rob innocents, and destroy their property. The innocents should then be happy to let justice play out, but the rioters - again not affiliated with the dead guy - have no obligation to wait for justice to play out, because they want new shoes. Got it.

For those from Rio Linda: The only moral justification I find for killing someone is to defend my life or the life of another. And that is permitted by penal law across the country as an affirmative defense to a homicide charge. As Massad Ayoob put it in the title of his book on self defense, "In the Gravest Extreme: The Role of the Firearm in Personal Protection." Another "simpleton Cuck " I suppose.

FU

Life is good live it while you can.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave

They're not even allowed to engage with illegal aliens on the southern border, they're sure as fugk not going to be allowed to engage college kids in Minneapolis on live television.

Agree, but some suggested they should do a little shooting along with the cleaning and blocking....

Then again, you don't put them in harms way and not allow them to defends themselves.....Water hoses.....CNN would have a field day with that.....

Blacks name ever other street in the hood after MLK, but today they have no leaders to re-educate them on the effectiveness of peaceful resistance...their leaders of today, and most of the white media infame the race card almost at every turn....sad part it is not about race, but more about votes.....

Last edited by battue; 05/29/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Your lack of ability to reason logically is breathtaking.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
This is what happens when those in charge suffer from LIMP DICKS!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

I've reason to believe Flave's right. You're a Dumb fugkin' soccer mom

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by deflave

Agree, but some suggested they should do a little shooting along with the cleaning and blocking....

And that's why they are no help at all and are never called up until the streets need sweeping.

And as far as shooting, I see Trump tried to shoot from the hip and got his foot. And not a word from the extreme right posse comitatus guys. Curious that.

Which explains a lot.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

My good man! I must insist that you and that young rascal ... yes yes your friend there stop anally raping my wife or I will be forced to use my superior verbal judo on you and your jaunty friend

lol

Last edited by ribka; 05/29/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I've reason to believe Flave's right. You're a Dumb fugkin' soccer mom

Ooooh! I'm cut to the quick!

Which explains a lot.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

OK, so if you are inside your store and the mob rolls in with bats, bricks etc., when do you make the call they are not after you but your "stuff" and how close do you let them get, or if they break into your house do you ask them "are you here just to steal my TV or to rape me", then depending on his answer, do you then shoot them?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI

OK, so if you are inside your store and the mob rolls in with bats, bricks etc., when do you make the call they are not after you but your "stuff" and how close do you let them get, or if they break into your house do you ask them "are you here just to steal my TV or to rape me", then depending on his answer, do you then shoot them?

He'll just wait for his chopper to show up and pull him off the roof. After all, they're just angry because someone they didn't know died.

Last edited by 280shooter; 05/29/20.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

After all, they're just angry because someone they didn't know died.

If that was somebodies wife or daughter, this convrsation would take on a different sense of urgency.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I will resort to deadly force when I am in imminent fear for my life or in fear of serious bodily harm. Or defending another in which case the defense of self transfers. In this state one is preemptively in fear for his life or great bodily harm in the burglary of a dwelling place during the hours of darkness. As I said earlier I have the moral duty to defend life including my own.

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fireball2

After all, they're just angry because someone they didn't know died.

If that was somebodies wife or daughter, this convrsation would take on a different sense of urgency.

Nah

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I will resort to deadly force when I am in imminent fear for my life or in fear of seriously bodily harm. Or defending another in which case the defense of self transferrs/ In this state one is presumptively in fear for his life or great bodily harm in the burglary of a dwelling place in the hours of darkness. As I said earlier I have the moral duty to defend life including my own.

I guess you are not going to answer my question...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

639 members (160user, 1936M71, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 64 invisible), 3,176 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,381
Posts18,469,554
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.