Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by nighthawk

Jesus, You're a simpleton Cuck if I ever saw one. What you say is Bullshit of the highest order.

Why, because I believe a human life is worth more than a bottle of booze or a pair of sneakers?

Yes. That and the fact that you refuse to defend your property and home. You stated clear as day anyone can come break into your home and take anything they want and you would not use lethal force.

You sir are a Cuck and a Fool.

Rally? Try breaking into my home some night (justification for in fear of death or severe bodily injury) and you'll say hello to my 12 ga. riot gun. Then you'll say goodby. If you mess with my truck in the driveway I'll let the cops do the heavy lifting. Hard to believe someone is so cavalier with human life. Does that include YOUR life or are you that self centered and selfish.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Governor should call in the National Guard and declare Martial Law that would allow the Guardsmen to shoot looters.

If rioters ever come into my neighborhood, I'll have a coupe of ARs locked, loaded, and ready to discharge. If any of them brought gasoline cans with them, I'd shoot them first and then burn them alive with their own gasoline.

Minnesota is reaping the harvest that it sowed.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Jesus, You're a simpleton Cuck if I ever saw one. What you say is Bullshit of the highest order.

Why, because I believe a human life is worth more than a bottle of booze or a pair of sneakers?

Yes. That and the fact that you refuse to defend your property and home. You stated clear as day anyone can come break into your home and take anything they want and you would not use lethal force.

You sir are a Cuck and a Fool.

Rally? Try breaking into my home some night (justification for in fear of death or severe bodily injury) and you'll say hello to my 12 ga. riot gun. Then you'll say goodby. If you mess with my truck in the driveway I'll let the cops do the heavy lifting. Hard to believe someone is so cavalier with human life. Does that include YOUR life or are you that self centered and selfish.

It seems to me the cavalier attitude about life begins when one decides to go onto another person's property and steal. Why should one be less cavalier about it then the criminal?

So if your sitting on your front porch and 3 armed guys come into the yard, are you going to wait till they kick in your door before you do anything?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Redneck
This whole thing was so predictable - and those in charge (Mayors, Governor et al) just kept their eyes closed and hoped it would not happen and just go away..

Lock down the people. Prevent 'em from working/earning a living.. Close their businesses and the result is bankruptcy. Open the big stores but keep small business chains. Demand people all stay home and inside.....for weeks and weeks on end. Then, in this case, this stupid-azzed cop kills this black guy in an area of Murderpolis that's already on pins and needles and the area explodes.. This unrest also dates back to the Stephon Marbury case a couple years back..

All fomented by the continuing diatribes by the MSM and others doing nothing but causing division and hatred nation wide.. People are genuinely pizzed off and much of it stems from government removing civil liberties by fiat.

Gov't is reaping its just deserts..

Agreed. *Do you think the predictability of what would happen might have played into the "why" our liberal leaning elected leaders are so eager to try it (the Corona Lockdown)?

All goes back to "Orange Man Bad"

Last edited by Fireball2; 05/29/20.

LOL
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by Raeford
The value of a life should weigh on the mind of the person doing the stealing.

This^^^^^ Plain & simple

A justification for killing kids for shoplifting a candy bar. That's MY G D candy bar and worth more to me than anybody's rug rat. And if the little bastards fail to respect that tough [bleep].

Hyperbole much?

I must have missed the clip of " kids shoplifting a candy bar", I'll review the footage again. Maybe they were partially hidden by the thugs hammering the cash registers or behind the flames.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Rally? Try breaking into my home some night (justification for in fear of death or severe bodily injury) and you'll say hello to my 12 ga. riot gun.

Oh here we go.

The billy bad ass that can't watch three cops sit on a guy being arrested is more than willing to blow somebody to hell.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

Rally? Try breaking into my home some night (justification for in fear of death or severe bodily injury) and you'll say hello to my 12 ga. riot gun.

Oh here we go.

The billy bad ass that can't watch three cops sit on a guy being arrested is more than willing to blow somebody to hell.

LOL

That's so ridiculous it's not even a relevent point. You were trying to make a point right? It's hard to tell through all the veiled code talk.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This^^^^^ Plain & simple

A justification for killing kids for shoplifting a candy bar. That's MY G D candy bar and worth more to me than anybody's rug rat. And if the little bastards fail to respect that tough [bleep].

Hyperbole much?

Not really. The method is called reductio ad sbdurdum. Lay out a justification for taking a human life from moral principles or Truths. Like a mathematical proof. Check your work against Aquinas. That's not an indorsemen of Aquinas. Rather it's recognition of Aquinas as a roundly accepted authority on the matter and if your argument can't overcome Aquinas it is deficient.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Yet YOU stated "killing a kid for shoplifting a candybar"

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

This^^^^^ Plain & simple

Hyperbole much?

Not really. The method is called reductio ad sbdurdum. Lay out a justification for taking a human life from moral principles or Truths. Like a mathematical proof. Check your work against Aquinas. That's not an indorsemen of Aquinas. Rather it's recognition of Aquinas as a roundly accepted authority on the matter and if your argument can't overcome Aquinas it is deficient.

Thank you for the laugh this morning. Time for more coffee.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Not really. The method is called reductio ad sbdurdum.

Oh Jesus Christ.

Just admit you've never been in a fight in your life, much less arrested anybody.

Fugkin' soccer mom.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tip926
The forefathers should have picked their own cotton!

True

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
BLM only if its taken by a White. There was a football game on l long island a 10 year old girl got shot in the head by some African Americans having a gun fight . No one cared and the people in the crowd didnt see nuffin..........They destroy their own towns. self cleaning oven

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

Oh here we go.

LOL

I have a moral duty to preserve human life including my own. Does not apply to things.

You made better argument before your vacation. Some of your points were interesting, even thoughtful if only in counterpoint. Returning as the resident bomb thrower does not become you.

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Why, because I believe a human life is worth more than a bottle of booze or a pair of sneakers? Killing someone without due process, not justified by self defense, is the ultimate civil rights violation. This is so obvious in a nation built largely on Judeo-Christian principles that I'm flummoxed that it needs explanation.

It's much more than that. They are destroying the livelihood and property of innocents, attacking old ladies, and attempting murder. If Wabi pisses me off, I can burn your house with your family inside and you'll bust out the fuggin hotdogs and hope they get out? Why don't you just cut these criminals a fuggin check and give them a reach around while you're at it?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I have a moral duty to preserve human life including my own. Does not apply to things.

You made better argument before your vacation. Some of your points were interesting, even thoughtful if even in counterpoint. Returning as the resident bomb thrower does not become you.

I'm happy to explain things to people that can listen.

Your posts on this subject are fugking stupid, and you sound like a kghunt.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Why, because I believe a human life is worth more than a bottle of booze or a pair of sneakers? Killing someone without due process, not justified by self defense, is the ultimate civil rights violation. This is so obvious in a nation built largely on Judeo-Christian principles that I'm flummoxed that it needs explanation.

It's much more than that. They are destroying the livelihood and property of innocents, attacking old ladies, and attempting murder. If Wabi pisses me off, I can burn your house with your family inside and you'll bust out the fuggin hotdogs and hope they get out? Why don't you just cut these criminals a fuggin check and give them a reach around while you're at it?

He's just another soccer mom.

If you hit a rioter with a bean bag or a baton to the collarbone, he'd piss and moan just the same.

He would never shoot a guy for entering and stealing from his store, but he'd go Johnny 12 Gauge on the guy stealing from his house.

It's all bullschit. Just another Karen in the world.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is that the best you got? Amateure.

Which explains a lot.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Get a group of people fed up and looking for any excuse to burn, loot, and steal. Have a bad cop as the star of a video providing the spark...bad combination.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Is that the best you got? Amateure.

Ok, NightSquawk,

Why do you have to shoot somebody that's in your house?

Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 160user, 1234, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,273 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,136
Posts18,483,966
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.